The Lord Of Chocolate:The Fel...

By Hounoku

Chara have stolen Frisk's soul and reset.Where is she now? More

A strange reset.
The Dwarves,Elfs,and Orcs
Self-Defense
Dragon
War
Magic
Fellowship
Door

A Peaceful Life

407 21 9
By Hounoku

"So,I guess this is it. Goodbye."
With the threat to the Dwarven kingdom gone,Bilbo's journey come to and end,for now,that is.

"So,what are we going to do with 'her'?" Dwalin said,pointing to Chara,who is standing on top of a hill,enjoying the scenery. While in reality she is trying to figure out if her inventory menu is still working.

They were silent for a while. But then it was broken when Bilbo said,

"I'll take her."

Everyone including Gandalf stared at him.

"What? Obviously I'm the only one capable of communicating properly with her. Not like you dwarve want to take her in, right?"

"Young Baggins,do you know of what responsibility you will hold?" Gandalf said,looking into Bilbo's eyes closely.

"I do." Bilbo said,confidently.

Gandalf,eyed the young hobbif for a while.

"Very well." he sighed,with a smile. They started the journey back home,to the Shire.

(60 Years later)

(The Shire)

Gandalf can be seen on top of a carriage,traveling trough a beautiful dirt road surrounded by greenery.The calming view put his mind at ease.The pipe helped too.

But his peace was abruptly broken by a certain familiar hobbit.

"Gandalf!" Frodo,another hobbit, leaped at the sigh of the old wizard.

"Frodo Baggins!" Gandalf hugged the young hobbit.

"Wizard guy!" Chara appeared.

"Chara Dree-" Gandalf was interrupted when Chara jumped on him,looking as young as ever.

"Do you even age? I've never seen you this excited....oh." Gandalf rolled his eyes as Chara took some sweets from his robe,which is why he brought it in the first place.

"Hmm...dark chocolateee..." Chara sniffed the shiny wrappings.

"Your sweets recipes are very famous among the humans. They send this as a sign of gratitude." Gandalf said, gesturing to the back of his open carriage,full of fireworks and...

"MORE CHOCOLATE!" Chara jumped to the back. Piece of cloth and paper can be seen flying to the air.

"You know what sweets do to Chara." Frodo glared at Gandalf.

"And you know what NO sweets do to Chara." Gandalf did a comeback,which Frodo can only sigh at.

~Timeskip~

"I believe this is farewell." Bilbo dissapeared into thin air from the stage. Throwing everyone into a a state of confusion and distress. Everyone except for two particular individual.

"Hahaha." Bilbo laughed as he closed the door of his house and reappeared. He turns back,and saw a demon,making him jump a little.

"I told you to stop doing that!"

"Hehehe." Chara laughed evilly,taking a bite of her chocolate bar.

"Gandalf." Bilbo looked behind Chara,where the tall wizard stood,easily towering over the both of them.

"You know it's wrong to abuse the power of the ring." Gandalf warned him,putting his hands on his hip.

"I'm just having a little bit of fun! Oh you're probably right,like you always are." Bilbo put on a backpack and grabbed a walking stick. He has a long journey ahead of him.

"Bilbo.The ring." Gandalf said with a stern voice before he managed to leave.

"Ah yes it's right there on the....no..it's..in my pocket." Bilbo said,reaching into his pocket. He hesitantly gave it to Chara,who was unaffected by the ring. She does feel disgusted tho. The ring gave of a vibe of charm and disgust.

Timeskip|

"SAMWISE GAMGEE!" Gandalf slammed the chubby hobbit on top of the table.

"Have you been eavesdropping!"

"I've been dropping no eaves sir!" Sam said,obviously lying.

"How much did you hear?!"

"Nothing much,just something about the end of the world.." Sam nervously said.

In simple words,due to him knowing about the mission,Sam is assigned as Frodo's guardian, including Chara.

They set off through the fields,where they met the twin Peregrin Took and Merry Brandybuck, fleeing from farmer Maggot after stealing his crops.

"You're the one that have been stealing farmer Maggot's crop!" Sam stated,like a detective finally catching the culprit.

They all ran trough the fields,except Chara,who is already near the cliff they will be falling from.

"Woahh!" they fell and rolled to the bottom. Nearly missing a rock.

"Mushrooms!" one of the twins yelled,as Chara dropped from above,landing without a sound.

The twins and Sam don't know of Chara's power,but they are busy drooling over the mushroom to notice.

"We need to get of the road, NOW!" Frodo yelled,his face paler than the moon. He can sense something coming their way,so can Chara. She thought about confronting them head on,but she listened to Frodo,for now.

They hid under a large tree root emerging from the ground. A sound of a weird horse can be heard approaching. Frodo peeked trough the gap in the tree root. He can see what looked like a horses foot,but bloody and filled with nails. A figure that looked like the Grim Reaper got off from the horse and crouch above their hiding spot. It inhaled deeply. Frodo is resisting the urge to put on the ring. After what seemed like forever,the figure left.

"Come on! We must reach the town and find Gandalf!" they rushed towards the dock.

They ran as fast as their feet can take them. After getting near the dock. The strange figure is back, and it looks like it multiplied. They are chasing after the group,who merely escaped thanks to a small wooden raft.

(The Town)

"I have heard his name before." the bartender said to Frodo.

"He haven't been here for a few month tho." the smile on the groups face dissapeared.They decided to wait for Gandalf instead. The reason Gandalf isn't there is because he was captured by Saruman,who have sided with Sauron. Back at the town.....

"Hey,that guy have been eyeing us for a while now." Sam said, noticing a man in a robe at the dark corner of the bar. Frodo gestured his hand to get the attention of the bartender.

"Do you know who that is?" the bartender then explained the only thing he knew about the man being a ranger and some warning. He also informed them the man is called strider.

"Maybe he can help us." Sam proposed. Chara is busy eating beside him to care. Frodo tried walking towards the man but was washed away by the waves of people dancing about to Pippin and Merry's singing. He then fell as the ring from his pocket sliped out.

The many people in the bar looked just in time for the young hobbit to disappear into thin air.
The crowd gasped. They turned their heads here and there looking for the hobbit,all around the bar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

952K 31.6K 58
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
2.9M 75.5K 111
She's got the eyes of innocence, The face of an angel, A personality of a dreamer And a smile that hides more pain, Than you can ever imagine. #1 bel...
943K 16.2K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
123K 4.9K 40
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...