《BFF》|| taekook ✔️

By x13434o

In which Taehyung falls for his best friend. "Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but fa... More

Prologue
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
New Book
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 64

6.9K 314 251
By x13434o

Taehyung felt highly excited for the family dinner planned with Jungkook's parents and a bit restless at the thought of the family dinner with his own parents, the bare thought of his father putting his boyfriend down and provoking him making his stomach turn a good 180° degrees.

But before it could even come to that, something extremely major happened, something he had not seen coming.

He was just randomly walking along the corridors while holding his dear boyfriend's hand, just minding his own business.
By now, everyone was so used to them being a couple, no one even tried to tear them apart and the cyber-bullying aswell as the occasional violence- or death threats had significantly decreased in numbers.

Which they were extremely pleased about, they were now finally starting to get comfortable in their quite fraught environment. They had people who supported them, people who mattered. And that was all that counted.

The couple had just abruptly stopped in their tracks as Taehyung's shoelaces had magically untied themselves and he threatened to stumble and fall, Jungkook immediately rushing to his aid and not even letting him re-tie them by himself. Kneeling down in front of him and looking into his eyes sweetly, he tied the blonde's shoelaces in the most gentle way possible, said blonde visibly melting at the sweetness and internally squealing.

And in the middle of their adorable moment, they heard an unsure voice behind them.

"G-Guys? Can I talk to you for a moment?"
Their heads snapped around and immediately, an angry glare could be seen on both their faces.

"Son of a bitch. You want to talk to us after everything you've done? You dare insult my boyfriend again, I might actually rearrange your guts for good," Jungkook threatened with his teeth gritted and his eyes blazing, the new person stepping back in fear.

"No. I want to earn your forgiveness," the person said, voice slightly shaky and unstable.
Taehyung let out a sarcastic laugh. "Wow, the notorious Jackson actually asks for forgiveness? What's the occasion?"

"I... I'm sorry for what I did. It's just, my parents always say homosexuals are spawns of the devil and abominations and they should die and I kind of believed them so when I saw your diary entries, I got pissed," Jackson muttered, the blonde cocking an eyebrow at that.

"How old are you, Jackson? Seventeen? Eighteen? You're definetely old enough to act on your own behalf and make decisions for yourself instead of relying on your parents like a fucking toddler. Your parents' shittiness doesn't justify what you did so don't you even dare use them as an excuse," he spat with his arms crossed over his chest, evidently not impressed.

"You called me slurs and you called me an abomination how many times exactly? And now suddenly, you feel remorse? Suspicious if you're asking me. You dragged me behind the school building just to humiliate me and degrade me, you sent a video of me being forcefully kissed to my homophobic father while pretending to be Jungkook and you threatened to expose me and him in front of the whole school just because you wanted me, the abomination, gone. So please excuse me questioning your morals behind your half-assed apology, did someone threaten you or what?" He narrowed his eyes.

"No, really. I was manipulated by my parents. Is it so hard to believe that I want to change?," the other just asked quietly.
Taehyung scoffed.

"People don't change just like that. You were acting on your own behalf and you strang your shitty friend Chris, even Mark, along because you held a grudge against me. That wasn't your parents' or anyone else's doing, that was you. Unless they told you to bully me? But don't you think a rationally thinking parent would call the school first and tell them to remove either one of us from here? Bullying and violence are strictly against our school's policy and your parents know that, they wouldn't want you to ruin your own reputation and break the damn law because of a simple homosexual. And besides, you're not regretting anything, I can see it in your face. Try again, Jackson. Why the hell do you want to quote-unquote 'apologize'?," he hissed.

"Okay, okay. Fine, you fucking..." The defeated boy took a deep breath, controlling himself so he wouldn't get beaten up at the evidently still angry Jeon Jungkook.

"...Smartass. It's that stupid English professor, Mr. Kim. He noticed my behaviour and he knows about me threatening you. He gave me a lecture on how shitty that was from me and he wants me to earn both of your forgivenesses before he tells the principal and I get suspended. Or worse, expelled," Jackson confessed, both of them raising their eyebrows at that.

"I knew it. There was a motive," the blonde confirmed victoriously, pursing his lips slightly. Jungkook just stared him down with a menacing glare on his face, thruthfully not knowing what to say and deciding to let his dear boyfriend do all the talking.
"How the tables have turned. Now you're the one depending on us. Well, unlike you, we are not horrible human beings and we have something you do not have: maturity."

"We'll forgive you. Under one condition." The couple looked at each in a telepathic way, Jackson eyeing them fearfully.
"Wh-What condition?" The blonde gave him a sweet smile and tilted his head slightly.

"You'll have to feel regret. Do you regret what you did, Jackson?," Taehyung asked, his voice sickly sweet yet icy at the same time.

"Huh? Um... I don't know?" The other sucked in the air, rolling his eyes in annoyance.
"So you still don't realize what you have done. You know what? If you don't properly regret your actions, I'll make you regret them instead. You humiliated me-- us, now it's time you're the one getting humiliated." With narrowed eyes and a cunning fire burning inside his dark orbs, the blonde took a step closer towards the slightly cowering ravenette.

Suddenly, Jackson wished he never would've bullied the other. A raging Taehyung was an extremely terrifying Taehyung.

"Get on your knees and beg for our forgiveness."

Jackson widened his eyes so much, they were practically bulging out of their sockets.
"Wh-What? In front of everyone? I'm not kneeling in front of you!," he protested immediately, the blonde slightly scoffing at that.

"I see, you don't want to look inferior to us. Do you want to leave this school instead? Because I can run to Mr. Kim immediately and tell him you're still bullying me, with a lot of fake crocodile tears, if that's what you prefer--"
Immediately, the ravenette cut him off.
"No! It's just... Do I really have to?"
The blonde smiled calmly.

"Let me put it this way. Sweetie, I could make any man get down on his knees for me in less than a second and that includes you too. So let's try that again, don't make me wait and get the fuck down before I make you."
Visibly shuddering, Jackson hesitantly kneeled in front of the couple, feeling quite powerless, and looked around to see if anyone was watching. And unfortunately, he couldn't tell if anyone saw him.

"Uh... I-I...," he stuttered, not knowing what to say and his throat feeling quite clammy.
"Yes?," Taehyung asked patiently.

"I-I'm really, really sorry for everything I did. I should've never treated you like that and if I could turn back time, I would. I can see my mistakes and now I realize what a horrible person I've been. And for that, I deeply want to apologize," the kneeling boy said slowly and for once, he actually meant it.

"Um... I truly regret everything I have done, I went way too far. I didn't even realize what I was doing but now that I did, I feel nothing but remorse. Please, please, Taehyung and Jungkook, could you find it in your hearts to somehow forgive me?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow and Taehyung smiled, feeling quite satisfied to see the bully under his control for once.

"Hmm, I don't know. How much do you regret your actions?," he asked, his gaze now on his fingernails which he traced with the tip of his fingers. He looked quite disinterested which frustrated Jackson and made him feel helpless. Jungkook still staring him down and not moving a single inch did not make him feel better, either.

"So, so much. I'm going to feel the guilt and the regret for the rest of my life, which is what I deserve! I'd do anything for you so you can forgive me, really. Because maybe that would make me feel a tiny bit better, knowing that you... aren't bothered by the past anymore? Anyways, I promise I have nothing against... people like you anymore, I was blinded and foolish. A-And you guys are an amazing couple, you really are."
The corners of his mouth curling, Taehyung focused his gaze on Jackson again, pearls of sweat forming on said boy's forehead.

"Sweet. So you also have absolutely nothing against the fact that your best buddy Chris kissed my boyfriend just a few weeks ago? And you're comfortable with the fact that he probably likes Jungkook?"
Jackson's jaw dropped.

"Wh-What? You're bluffing, right?" To his shock, the blonde shook his head calmly.
"No, I'm not. While we're at it, keep your buddy in check because if he dares cross the line with my boyfriend ever again, he's dead meat. But okay, keep going. I'm not letting you off just like that. Tell me how sorry you are, again and again."
As much as Taehyung wanted to kick the other boy's face right now, he controlled himself and kept listening to his shaky, desperate voice that kept begging the both of them for forgiveness.

It took a good fifteen minutes for the two of them to finally forgive the ravenette, luckily, it was lunch break.
"You're almost forgiven, Jackson. Just one little thing I have to do before I generously forgive you," Taehyung simpered.

And then, he did something that would haunt Jackson forever.
He lowered himself on his eye level, took a good look at his fearful face, grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled his head quite harshly.
And then, he slapped him as harshly as he could.

The slap echoed throughout the whole corridor, leaving a bright red mark on Jackson's face and a mortified look in his eyes.
The blonde stood up again, smirking.
"That'll do. You can go now, tell Mr. Kim I have such a good heart and chose to forgive you despite your shitty actions."

And when Jackson had scurried away as fast as he could, Taehyung turned towards his boyfriend and smiled.
"Mr. Kim is amazing, I've known him since middle school. He lived close to us for a while, his full name is Kim Namjoon. I might've had a slight crush on him in seventh grade, he's quite handsome," he reminisced.

"But not as handsome as you, of course," he added as he saw Jungkook's expression darken, hugging his neck.
"And suddenly, I like him a little less," the ravenette mumbled, both of them quietly laughing at that.

"Are you okay, baby? Like, with forgiving him? I know he was shit to both of us but you had it way worse, it must've been so hard for you to forgive him. So, are you?," he asked, holding the blonde's waist protectively.

After thinking for a while, said blonde nodded.
"Yes, I think so. I don't give a shit about him anymore. He was so intimidated by me, I felt so powerful. It was such a refreshing feeling," he spoke into Jungkook's neck, hugging him even closer.

"Such a coward," the ravenette scoffed, squeezing his boyfriend's waist softly before letting go.
"By the way, you're hot when you're angry." He smirked, catching Taehyung off guard briefly.

"Aw. But so are you. Hotter, even," the older countered, feeling the other's hands on his waist again and visibly leaning into the touch.

"I don't think so."
"I do."
Taehyung gripped the younger's shoulders, their faces now getting closer and closer.

"Do you want to fight?," Jungkook asked darkly, the blonde smiling at that.
"Yes," he whispered before closing the gap between them.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(A/N: did i go too hard on jackson? i just always feel bad about everything and that's why i'm not a revengeful person

btw recently a classmate of mine told me that a gay couple was stabbed in my country a few weeks ago?
feels great to know that i'll never be safe and i'll have to stay closeted until i leave tf but honestly i feel like any country is unsafe and there are violent homophobes everywhere :(

but now's not the time to be sad because i'm literally so happy that biden won the mf election like i'm not american so i have no say in this but cmon every normally functioning person despises trump and that's a fact, his orange looking sore loser headass can grieve forever✨
btw i read a tweet saying trump will move to scotland bc he lost the election and literally wtfwtfwtf i hope scotland kicks him tf out if he really goes there 😭

anyways thank you for reading as always, i have a maths exam tmrw so i'm gonna do some late night studying and i'm so scared i could die but oh well, ily and goodbye💜

ps: tysmtysmtysm for 90k reads like whatttt😭😭 y'all mf crazy i'm gonna cry just-- thank you❤❤💕❤💜❤💕❤)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

625K 29.8K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
394K 5.8K 31
Based upon Season One of The 100 - - "Bellamy Blake. You're a lot of things. A rat, a janitor, a criminal, but I would have never thought you'd be a...
1.4M 60K 60
ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ "ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀ sᴜɢᴀʀ ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ᴡʜᴏ'ʟʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ғᴏʀ sᴇʟғɪᴇs 😪❤️💸" ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ "ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛ ʙᴀʙʏ ❤...
272K 5.9K 83
"tell me the truth, tell me, do you still remember feelin' young?" ... in which louis is a soccer superstar in the making with an adorable three year...