Dil Dosti Dance-FF🥰

By ms__melon

This is a fan friction of one of my favorite show D3 a bit similar yet different hope you all like it the sto... More

character sketch
Synopsis
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter- 11
Chapter- 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter-22

Chapter-12

603 22 4
By ms__melon

Happy New Year🎇

*Next day*

It was new year eve Emily was getting ready for the party but Jordon was lost in his own thoughts, Emily tapped on his shoulder and bring him back to reality.

Emily: What happened why you look so lost.
Jordan: Nothing I was just thinking about Rey and Kriya.
Emily: Rey and Kriya? What do you mean by that?
Jordan: Have you notice Rey and Kriya together, I mean the way they look at each other and there chemistry I think they had something different.
Emily: Dude you are over thinking both of them are just collage friends. Now forgot about all these and get ready fast.

Emily started getting ready but Jordon was still thinking and said to himself: I'm sure it's not friendship it's way more then that.

*Other side*

A farmhouse was beautifully decorated. It was Mr. Desai's farmhouse which was decorated for the party. Slowly slowly people started coming and everyone was just admiring the decoration. As everyone arrived a girl get on the stage with a mic in her hand.

Girl: What's up guyss. (Every one shouted in response) As you all know it's new year eve and from tomorrow there will be a whole new year waiting for you all and as it says it will be a new beginning for everyone. So on that occasion I have a fun game for you all so the spotlight will select a random girl or boy and that particular girl or boy had come on the stage and pick one chit and complete whatever task writing on it. So are you guys ready.

After that the spotlight starts moving and stops at Sharon then she come on the stage and pick one chit and handed it to the host.

Host: Ok so girl you have to say something you want to say for a long time but couldn't gathered courage and yes with or without mention depends on you so all the best.

After that host gave the mic to Sharon and move from there. Sharon took a deep breath and said: So first thing first I won't mention the name so here it goes. Mene past m aasi bohot galti ki hai jisne tumhe bohot hurt kiya hai jo sapne tumne hum dono k liye dekhe thay vo sab mere wajah se tute hai (saying that she looked at Swayam who was already looking at her) m janti hu meri ek sorry se kuch nahi hoga but ek chance se shayad kuch ho jaye and trust me this time it will be different and even much better from what it was.

Host came on the stage while clapping and said: Haye agar koi mujhe itne pyar se bolta na toh m toh paka pighal jati.

Both chuckle then Sharon get off the stage and the spotlight starts yet again and stops at Kriya, she gets on the stage and picks the chit and hand it the host.

Host: Oo that's an easy one so i will say 5 words one by one and the first thing comes on you mind you have say that and yes you have a time limit of 5 seconds.

After that Host starts the game.

Host: Dance
Kriya: My passion.
Host: Music.
Kriya: Mood changer.
Host: Friends
Kriya: Family that we choose
Host: Mobile phone
Kriya: Connect people's
Host: First Love

Kriya just looked at Rey and as the 5 seconds over host said: Oo you lost but nice one haan.

Then Kriya gets off the stage and yet again the spotlight starts and stops at Amar. He came picks a chit handed to the host.

Host: So you have to propose your love to someone special.

Host handed the mic to Amar and she gets off the stage.

Amar: I had never been vocal about my feelings and specially when it is about love. The only reason I didn't express my love was my inferiority complex. Even right now my mind say that she deserve someone better, but this time I will go with my heart. Her one smile has the power to brighten my day or you can say she is like my sunshine after a black night. You are one of the most inocent soul I had ever seen. And you know the best part about you which made me fall for you is that you never judge me on the basic of my looks you stood by my side when people troll me for my financial condition. So today on New Year eve I just want to say that Rinni I love you.

Rinni skipped a beat it's definitely it was the best moment for her life words can't describe her happiness. Amar was looking at Rinni who was just blushing.

Host: So Rinni can you please come on the stage.

Rinni came on the stage and stood beside Amar and said: You know the best thing about you is your simplicity. You said that i stood by you but in real you were the one who was there when everyone was pin pointing me about my silliness and dumbness thank you for always be my side. And yes I love you too.

Host came on the stage and said: Definitely this was sweetest proposal till date and you both are the cutest. So now it's time for our new couple to dance.

Lights get dim and the music starts both danced and after that everyone clapped for them. As both Amar and Rinni gets off the stage D3 gang started teasing them both were just blushing.

*Other side*

Shivam was giving money to the waiter or say he bribe the waiter to spike Kriya's drink.
Shivam to himself: Ab aayega maza Kriya k yeh drink pine k baad vo karegi drama aur jin dosto k naam pe uchal rahi thi wahi toh isski insult karen ge.

*Time pass*

Everyone was enjoying the party and dancing. Kriya came to the juice counter and ordered a juice as per Shivam's instructions the waiter add something in the drink and gave it to Kriya then she grabs the drink but before she could take a sip from the glass Sharon and Rey came there Sharon was looking so exhausted. Seeing that Kriya offers her drink to Sharon.

Sharon took that spiked drink and said: I badly needed this.

Kriya order another drink Shivam saw that Sharon has drank that juice so he singled the waiter to spike this drink as well and he does. Rey also ordered a drink then all three off them leaves from there after having there drink.

After that all three of them return to the dance floor and start dancing but Sharon stumbled few steps Swayam saw that and said.

Swayam: Tum thik toh ho na.
Sharon: Yes M fine.
Swayam : No you are not fine you should rest inside (Sharon wanted to reply but Swayam cuts her) Nahi koi bahana nahi tum jao undar aur rest karo.

Sharon didn't argue as she know Swayam very well, so she leaves from there but she was not feeling well Swayam could see that so Swayam also goes with her. KriYansh saw all these and Rey said to Kriya.

Rey: Kitne cute lagte hai na dono sath mein.
Kriya: Vo toh hai i just hope inki problem jaldi se slove ho jaye.

Kriya felt some weight on her right shoulder she looked and saw Rey was resting his head.

Kriya surprise: Rey.
Rey just hummed in response and Kriya once again said: Rey aap please sidhe rahenge.
Rey wrap his arms around Kriya's right hand and his head was still resting at her shoulder and said: Nahi mein bohot thak gaya hu i need rest.

Rey closed his eyes, Kriya gets more surprised: Toh Rey I think you should take some rest.
Kriya tries to free her hand but Rey tighten the grip and said: Humm you are right I should rest ok toh chalo.

After that Rey hold Kriya's hand and started walking her eyes widen in surprise she couldn't understand why he was behaving this way. She did tried to stop him and even calls out his name but Rey didn't listen anything.

*Flashback*

Kriya and Rey drinks got exchanged and Rey have the spiked drink which no one notice not even Shivam who was keeping eyes on all this.

*Flashback ends*

*Other side*

Swayam was going inside but Sharon goes to the lawn and sat on the grass and looked up at the sky Swayam didn't understand why Sharon did that and goes towards her.

Swayam: Sharon tumhaari tabiyat thik nahi hai you should rest yaha rahogi toh aur tabiyat bigad jayegi.
Sharon stubbornly: Nahi mujhe kahi nahi jana hai mujhe yahi he rehna hai.

Sharon pulled Swayam downward and made him sit next to her. Swayam was surprised he was sure that there is something wrong.

*On the other hand*

Rey took Kriya to parking area and goes toward his car and sat on the bonnet of the car.

Kriya confused: Rey aap yaha kyu aa gaye.
Rey: Ofo Kriya tum betho toh sahi.
Kriya: Nahi m aasa kuch nahi karne wali aur aap bhi niche aaye aase kon karta hai.

Rey get irritated and gets down then picks up Kriya and made her sat on the bonnet of the car. Then Rey also sat beside Kriya and rest his head back on the car and looked at the sky. Kriya understood there is something which she is unaware off.

*Meanwhile*

The rest of the gang were enjoying the party but soon Vishakha realised that Rey, Kriya,Swayam and Sharon were not there.

Vishakha: Guys yeh Rey, Kriya, Swayam and Sharon kaha hai.
Nil: Are vo Sharon was not felling well so she is resting inside aur Swayam uske sath he hai.
Vicky: Haan aur Rey aur Kriya bhi kahi gaye honge kuch kam se.

*Other side*

Swayam was thinking about why Sharon was behaving so odd. Swayam's chain of thought broke when Sharon said.

Sharon: You know I really miss the old lover boy Swayam. I really miss our good old days when we were together. But you know I don't like this side for your's tum toh mujhe se thik se baat tak nahi karte jab dekho ladte rehte ho mujhe se. Par mujhe pata hai tumhare yeh side k liye bhi m he responsible hu mene tumhe bohot hurt kiya hai Swayam.

Sharon was talking her heart out but Swayam didn't wanted to have this conversation right now so he cuts Sharon in the middle and said: Sharon please you rest now aur hum kal baat karte hai now you are not in zone to have conversations.

Sharon keeps her fingers on Swayam's lips and said: Shh m totally fine and Swayam this is the right time to have this conversation. Swayam you remember our last conversation after Kriya's outburst .

*On the other hand*

Kriya was confused with Rey's behavior: Rey aapko hua kya aap itna ajib kyu behave kar rahe ho phele aapne bola aap thak gaye ho phir mujhe yaha leke aa gaya aasa kon karta hai. Ek kam karo aap yaha betho m jaa rahi hu.

Kriya was about to get off the car but Rey hold her hand and pull her close.

Kriya gets surprised by his actions and looked into Rey's eyes and he said whill still holding Kriya close to him: kitna bolti ho mana tumhara naam baatcutter hai but uska yeh mtlb nahi ki tum dusro ko bolne ka moka he na do. Aur aaj m bolunga aur tum sunogi.

Rey lossen his grip and rest his head on her should and said: Kriya yaad hai the first time we meet vo din bhi new Year eve he tha dehradun k kisi club M mile the and remember your white mask which you wore at the party i still have that.

Kriya didn't expect from Rey to remember that but only he knows that deep down he missed her a lot but he never accepted that. Kriya's expression were saying it all that she was shocked Rey understood that and said.

Rey: Kya hua expect nahi kiya tha k mujhe yeh sab yaad hoga but mujhe tum se judi har ek baat hai yaad hai.

Both of them have flashback from that day the day they meet for the first time.

*Other side*

Sharon hold Swayam's hand and said: Uss din tumne jo bhi kaha uske baad mujhe realise hua k mene kabhi yeh jane ki koshish ki he nahi k tum kaisa feel karte ho. Uss din mujhe yeh realise hua k mene aapni feeling k aage tumhari feeling ko nazar undaz kiya hai. I know my one sorry will never be enough in front of all the pain that i had caused you . Par Swayam from tomorrow it's a new Year and as it says new year comes with a new beginning so why can't we have a new beginning Swayam.

Swayam didn't expect Sharon to talk about a new beginning it's not like Swayam didn't want a fresh start but whatever happened in past were making him unsure about a new beginning.

*On the other hand*

Before Rey could say anything Kriya said: I think Rey aapko ab ghar jana chahiye vese bhi you need rest.
Saying that Kriya gets off the so as Rey and said: Yes you are right I should go now.

Rey turned and walk towards the car, seeing Rey now even not been able to walk properly Kriya walk towards Rey.

Kriya: Rey aap keys mujhe do m gadi chalane wali hu.
Rey started laughing and said: Tum aur gadi.

Kriya gets offended and said while snatching the car keys from Rey: Ab toh gadi m he chalaugi aur aap jage car m betho.
Rey still laughing: Tumhe gadi chalani bhi aati hai.
Kriya gets even more offended and said: Bohot aache se aur aap jake aapni seat pe betho.

Rey know that Kriya was angry so he silently go and sat on the passenger seat. Kriya starts the car and both of them were on the way to Rey's home.

*Meanwhile*

The countdown begins for the new year.
10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3 ...2...1 everyone wish happy new year to each other.

*Other side*

Sharon gets excited listening to the voice of firecracker she stands up and started jumping seeing her like this Swayam also stands up. Swayam was a bit shocked a few minutes before she was having a heart to heart conversation and now jumping as if she forgot everything.

Sharon hugs Swayam and said: Happy New Year....
Swayam wish her back.

*On the other hand*

Kriya was driving the car and when Rey listen the voice of firecracker he get excited and started screaming with his head out of the window. Kriya saw that and stop the car and pull Rey inside.

Kriya gets angry: Dimaag kharab hogaya hai kya aapka Rey agar kuch ho jata toh aasa kon karta limit hoti hai kisi cheez ki agar aapko kuch hojata toh.
Rey: Agar mujhe kuch ho bhi jata toh usse tumhe kya bolo Kriya agar mujhe kuch hojata toh tumhe kya.

Kriya had no answer she just ignored his question and start the car.

*Other side*

After Swayam wish new Year to Sharon he said: Sharon I think ab hume chalna chahiye bohot late ho gaya hai.
Sharon sat down and said stubbornly: No no no mujhe nahi jana.
Swayam: Sharon please zid mat karo.
Sharon: No.
Swayam: Please mere liye.

Sharon agreed and then both Swayam and Sharon walk towards the Sharon's car. Sharon give the car keys to Swayam and set in side the car. Swayam starts the car to drop Sharon home.

*Meanwhile*

After the D3 wished everyone new year all of them were about to leave when Simmi said.

Simmi: Guys yeh Rey aur Kriya kaha hai Swayam aur Sharon ka toh pata hai dono ghar gaye par Rey aur kriya kaha hai.
Neha: Are mujhe Kriya msg aaya tha kuch der phele vo dono bhi ghar chale gaye hai.
Nil: So ab hume bhi chalna chahiye.
Amar: Ha vese bhi bohot late ho gaya hai.
Bharat: Late sach m hua hai k Rinni k sathe time spent karne k liye hum sab ko yaha se bhaga raha hai.

All burst out laughing Amar and Rinni were blushing. After that they leave for there home.

*On the other hand*

KriYansh reach at Rey's home Kriya open the door with the keys and both goes inside. Rey goes to his room and crashed at the bed seeing that Kriya turned to leave but Rey hold her hand. And made her sit on the bed.

Rey: Please mat jao.

Saying that Rey rested his head on Kriya's lap and he was still holding her hand. Kriya said while removing her hand: Rey wese bhi bohot....

But before she could continue she saw Rey has already fallen asleep. Kriya looked at Rey and was just admiring the adorable sight in front her. Kriya stayed in the same position where Rey was sleeping on her lap while holding her hand.

*Other side*

As Swayam reached Sharon home he turned to Sharon and saw she was sleeping. Swayam open the door with keys with was attached with the car keys then picked Sharon in his arms and takes her to her room.

Swayam properly cover Sharon with the blanket and was about to leave but stop and goes to her hold her hand.
Swayam: Aaj tumne kitna kuch bol diya tumne kaha humne ek fresh start karna chaiye but m scared ek baar phir se un sab cheezon se guzar ne ki himat nahi hai mujhme.

Saying that Swayam kissed Sharon's forehead and leaves from there he was on his way to home but was busy thinking about Sharon.

*Next morning*

Kriya woke up and realise that she fall asleep last night at Rey home. Kriya slowly slowly move aside and place a pillow under Rey head and cover also him with a blanket and then she leaves from there but while on her way she was constantly thinking about Rey and what he said specially the words where he asked her Why she care about him.
_________________*________________

Precap: Sharon gets in danger.

What will happen when Rey and Sharon will realise what happened at the party.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 407 10
Once again back with the Exclusive Valentine week SS. This isn't a continuation of Rise In Your Love but a series #2 of V Day Special book . GS elec...
4.6K 309 30
Hello TaaReyians. ❤️ LBF changed to Ek duje ke Vaste Firstly Wanted to say something.. I am very big Taarey fan and during d3 days when I was in coll...
28.2K 1.2K 28
Kriya Ghai successfully runs a dance academy as a owner and trainer at the young age of 23 as she tries to over-come her past. Despite being heart-br...
134K 5.1K 65
Cover credits goes to @Secretgiggles783 Thanks a lot for the cover!!!! ______________________________________ Highest rank #1 in d3 ...