𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐊𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐄�...

dxxdly_

"Did I say anyone can leave?" "Do I look like I give a shit?" ---- an alternate universe where a ruthless maf... Еще

Introduction
Tears And Knives
Prologue
Chapter 1 : Killed
Chapter 2 : Pretty Boy
Chapter 3 : Friendship
Chapter 4 : Parents
Chapter 5 : Torture
Chapter 6 : Hurt
Chapter 7 : Shot
Chapter 8 : Anger
Chapter 9 : Sorry
Chapter 10 : Date
Chapter 11 : Drug Storage
Chapter 12 : Cuddle
Chapter 13 : Missed
Chapter 14 : Punishment
Chapter 15 : Invitation
Chapter 16 : Bang
Chapter 18 : Missing
Chapter 19 : Plan
Chapter 20 : Sold
Chapter 21 : Auction
Chapter 22 : Escaped
Chapter 23 : Panic
Chapter 24 : Dead
Chapter 25 : Safe
Tagged
Chapter 26 : You?
Chapter 27 : Stupid Rule
Chapter 28 : Caught
Chapter 29 : Admit
Chapter 30 : Assurance
Chapter 31 : Sunshine
Chapter 32 : Envy
Chapter 33 : Isolated
Chapter 34 : Demanding
Chapter 35 : Too Much
Chapter 36 : Cognizance
Chapter 37 : Start New
Chapter 38 : Heojoon
Chapter 39 : Mafia
Chapter 40 : Fear
Chapter 41 : Photo Frame
Chapter 42 : The Right Thing
Chapter 43 : Forgotten
Chapter 44 : Déjà Vu
Chapter 45 : Finding Love
Epilogue
B̷o̷n̷u̷s̷ ̷C̷h̷a̷p̷t̷e̷r̷
Thank you + My other books

Chapter 17 : Party

564 34 17
dxxdly_

Better be ready 🙂😘

Edit : if you get this notification now, please read the author's note in the end. Very important.

------

The party was filled with people---both ladies and gents wearing fancy clothes, drinking expensive drinks, conversing with each other. Four to five pole dancers doing their job, bending and moving their bodies seductively, in front of the men, who looked at them thirsty. 

Red lights moving around the grand hall in the dim atmosphere---the party was a bop. 

Taehyung and Namjoon in a corner was sipping champagne, Jeongguk, Hoseok and Jin were observing around, whereas Yoongi and Jimin were standing, watching one of the pole dancers. 

"Fuck, she's sexy," Jimin muttered under his breath, feeling himself getting hard, to which Yoongi just rolled his eyes. 

"No hook ups today," he said sternly, and in return, Jimin rolled his eyes. 

Jimin walked to the counter, leaving Yoongi there, before taking a seat. 

"A shot," he said, facing the bartender. "Vodka." 

The bartender raised his eyebrows. 

"Coming right up, sir," he said.

"Thank you."

"You sure you can handle a vodka?" He asked, as he placed the glass in front of him with a clang. "Baby boy," he whispered seductively. 

Jimin didn't say anything, as he gulped the whole thing in one shot, completely in not more than five seconds. 

"I'm not like you think, sir," Jimin said, smirking slightly. 

"You're right, he's not," they both heard a voice beside them, only too Donghyun standing there, with a wicked smile on his face. "Get me the same."

"Donghyun, sir," the bartender bowed slightly, before pouring another shot for his boss. 

"I see, Park Jimin," he said, acknowledging the other.

"Kang Donghyun," Jimin greeted back, to which he raised one of his eyebrows. 

"I'm surprised you know me. Does Yoongi talk about me even to his toy?" He said, with an amusement in his voice. 

"He doesn't," Jimin answered, not bothered by the addressing. "That's why I know about you."

"You're not---"

"His toy," he completed. "Another," he ordered the bartender in a bit louder voice, who was attending another customer, his eyes never leaving the rival in front of him. 

Donghyun was amused---pure amusement, nothing else.

"Interesting," he muttered. "May I know what's your relationship with Min?"

"I don't think that's any of your business, Mr. Kang," he said, playing with the glass container, the liquid becoming unstable.

"Trust me when I say anything that related Min, is my business," he said chuckling.

"I see."

.

.

.

"Jiminie, let's grab a---where's Jimin?" Taehyung asked Yoongi, noticing that his best friend was nowhere to be seen.

"He's right there, oh my god, where is he?" 

"Are you seriously kidding me, Yoongi?" Taehyung asked, getting angry suddenly. 

"Don't you dare shout at me, Kim. He was right fucking there, I don't know," Yoongi snapped back, not liking the way younger was talking about him. 

"Shit... Jimin!" Taehyung shouted suddenly looking around, gaining attention from the people beside him, which made Yoongi smack his head. 

"You're crazy or what?!" He whisper-shouted at him. "Nobody knows about Jimin, Taehyung. Shut it!" He snarled, getting irritated by the careless behavior. 

"Not my fucking problem, he's missing!" He exclaimed. 

"Then, shut up and go search."

"What are you---"

"I'm doing the same thing bastard, shut up before someone hears you," Yoongi hissed to the other, before moving forward, looking around for Jimin subtly, without being noticeable. 

Eyeing every single corner and person, he slowly made his way towards the drinks section, only to see Donghyun sitting there, sipping a drink slowly. 

Yoongi tried his best to ignore that man, wanting to concentrate on finding Jimin, but---

"Min Yoongi, what a pleasure to see you," he said, smiling. 

"Great," he mumbled under his breath, as he turned around with an emotionless face, having a tight lipped smile. 

"Donghyun," he said, simply greeting him. 

"Have a drink, come on," he said casually, but Yoongi could make out the fakeness out of his voice. Before Yoongi could refuse, he called the bartender telling him to pour another drink, causing Yoongi to curse in his mind. This bartender wasn't the same one who served Jimin. But Yoongi needn't know that. 

"Hope you're having fun, Yoongi," he said, passing the glass towards him. "Found any chick for tonight?"

"Not quite interested, thank you," he said, taking a sip, pretending to be involved, while his mind was filled with Jimin. 

Sitting in front of Donghyun, Yoongi searched in the group to any see Taehyung or Namjoon or... anyone. Having his eyes and mind alert, he spotted Taehyung who was whispering something rapidly to his brother, Jin---causing his eyes widen. 

And that what when, Yoongi guessed he knew that Jimin was missing. 

"Yoongi? You okay?" Donghyun asked, to which he plastered a smile immediately---probably the fakest.

"I am, no worries." 

---------

Jimin was slurring as he was dragged to a lonely area of the Kang mansion, by the bartender---the one who served Jimin. 

"H-Hyung... Yoongi h-hyung," he mumbled under his breath, his mind barely conscious. 

"Your Yoongi hyung won't come, baby boy," the other said harshly, gripping Jimin's collar, still walking. 

"H-Hey, get off! O-Only Yoongi hyung can touch h-his Jiminie," he said, hiccupping slightly. 

"Aw, that's cute," he said, smirking. "Too bad he isn't here."

"I-I will go to Yoongs h-hyung," He said, pouting. "J-Jiminie will go to his Y-Yoongi, Jiminie l-likes Yoongi hyung!" he said, his pouting growing deeper and deeper. 

"Interesting," he said, raising his eyebrows, as he opened the room door harshly, making Jimin flinch slightly. 

"Get inside," he said harshly.

"Yoongs hyung i-is in-inside?" He asked, trying to keep his consciousness. 

"Yes, baby boy, your Yoongi hyung is inside his room," he said, having a smug face. 

"Yass," Jimin smiled to himself, happy that Yoongi was inside, completely ignorant of the other's intentions. 

The bartender recalled what Donghyun had told him. 

"Take him to the basement room where we keep the weapons. And don't do anything immediately. Let the sedation sink in. Wait till he, himself claims that he's horny. And then," he smirked. "He's all yours."

"Let's wait~" He hummed slightly, as he pulled a chair in the corner of the room, watching Jimin stumble slightly in the darkness. 

This was going to fun. He thought. 

.

.

.

.

With that the man got himself dressed, and leaving the room with slamming the door harshly---leaving the sobbing male all alone. 

Jimin wasn't in his right mind to think about anything, all he knew was that his body was in extreme pain that he felt like he was dying. He let his tears fall---not knowing why himself, because of his drugged state. 

Not having any idea he was naked and in the enemy's territory, he clenched his tiny fingers slightly, hoping the pain would go away. And when he thought about healing, only one thought came to his mind---even in his barely-conscious state. 

"Y-Yoongi hyung..." 

That was the last thing he whispered through his sobbing, in the dark room and the next he knew, he saw dark---fully passed out. 

--------

*hides*

Edit 

PLEASE READ

This chapter might be a bit shorter than the others, cause I deleted the detailed... r**e content, because of wattpad guidelines, cause... I don't wanna get my book deleted, lol.

This is the only chapter with sexual content, and yeah.

Hope you understand!

Also, people who writes a lot of mature content in wattpad, please check the community guidelines, since a lot of books are getting deleted, as it was sold to webtoons. 

Wattpad has the right to take down your book or your whole account without any notice so... it sucks I know :) 

Not all mature contented books are deleted, just check it out asap! 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

8.3K 500 31
When a MAFIA KING who is known for his dangerous And his merciless behaviour but if we look closely then we can see a baby brat who wants affection a...
799K 42.8K 128
"Jungk-ook, y-you c-can't do this to m-me...." Jimin stutters while controlling his tears that are ready to flow on his pink cheek's. "Jiminiee, I ca...
170K 3.6K 59
> Y/n:- yk what? You're talking like a mafia Suga:- we are... Jimin:- hyung????? Y/n:- what? You're maf- Tae:- no he's just joking Y/n:- you're my br...
2.5M 164K 59
[ PARK JIMIN ] "Are you sure it's just empathy? Are you sure you're not feeling... attracted to me?" There was a shift in his voice as it became more...