Regina | discontinued

By aajaene

❝ Be careful with what you say Consigliere, this 'princess' has a dagger in her boot and knows how to use it... More

Regina
characters and aesthetics
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
tattoos!
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
for the haters.
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven

forty nine

28.6K 912 1.4K
By aajaene

There's no picture for this chap. So, here's a collage of the muse of our gorgeous mc.

(Her insta is @/christinanadin )

ATHENAS POV.

2 hours.

I only got two damn hours of sleep and it wasn't even peaceful.

Now, I was in the basement testing out the knives Demitri got me.

"He just had to come in and ruin my birthday didn't he?" I muttered, aggressively throwing the knife at the silhouette target.

Right in between the eyes.

I'm still not satisfied.

"Hey everyone get a look of me! I'm Maddox and I like to disappear off the face of the earth for 2 years then magically pop up again! Oh and get this, I'm such a fucking psycho I can't leave my ex alone." Throwing another one, it landed in the heart.

"Where's Maddox?" Steadily holding the gun in between the kneeling mans eyes, I cocked my head to the side.

"I'm s-sorry, I- I don't know. Please spare me, I'm sorry." He begged, continuing to mutter apologies under his breath.

He's wasting my time.

Adding more pressure to the metal on his head, I started laying my finger on the trigger.

"Wait! Wait! Wait!"

Locking eyes with the middle age man, I gestured to continue with a raise of my brow.

"He ran off once you were all out of your cells, mentioning something about going to Europe.. T-That's all I know please."

If this were any other person I might've actually let him go.

Sadly for him, he doesn't have my sympathy.

Sucking my teeth, I looked down at the guard. "Why don't you humor me a bit?"

Not giving him a chance to respond, I let out a laugh which quickly faded into a scowl.

"Did you hesitate when you put a bullet in my friends head? Did you even think twice about it?"

He looked down in shame, pleading for mercy under his breath.

"No?

I didn't fucking think so."

Then I pulled the trigger.

Dumb memories. Get out of my head.

Picking up another knife, I started to aim for the family jewels.

"Can't sleep?"

Blindly throwing the knife at the voice, I turned around to see Dad holding it in mid-air, right next to his head.

Dropping the blade on the pool table next to him, he stared at me for a second.

Oh shit.

"Dad I'm so sor-"

"Nice throw." Walking up to me, he looked ahead at the target.

Wait. "What?"

"You know, your grandfather had a thing for throwing knives too, he told me on multiple occasions that it was therapeutic." His eyes held a longing look, still staring at the target.

So we're just going to act like I didn't throw a blade at this man?

I suppose so.

Looking away from the target, his eyes landed on me. "I never understood what he meant.. and I still don't. But you do."

"Hmm?"

"Athena, you have your mothers looks and my personality, there's no doubts about that. But, the way you hold yourself up mentally, physically, and emotionally is just like him."

This is the first time Dad has talked about Grandpa Ferrari to me..

Shit- what do I do.

"Um.. thank you?" You couldn't have done any better?

Shut up I tried.

Lightly laughing, Dad shook his head. "You really are awkward."

"I'm aware." I rolled my eyes, moving to get the knifes from the target.

Grabbing the two blades, I looked at him.

"You want to throw knives with me?"

He gave me a 'really.' look.

"Who knows Dad, maybe it'll be therapeutic."

NICOLOS POV.

I knew what she was doing.

Weather Athena knew it or not she was diverting the subject. Her walls are going back up.

I'll be dead before I let that happen.

So instead of prying, I threw knives with my daughter at four am. Who knew,

It's actually pretty therapeutic.

Athena sat at the island scrolling through her phone while I made us our usual morning coffees.

Sliding the mug over to her, she put her phone down and took a sip. "Good job Dad, it almost taste as good as it does when I make it."

Rolling my eyes, I sat across from her. "I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or insult."

"It's an insult." She joked before taking another sip.

Of course.

ATHENAS POV.

Demitri walked into the kitchen looking paler than usual and supporting dark eye bags. He wasn't even dressed for work yet.

"Demi?" He turned around, humming in response.

"Are you feeling okay?" He nodded, opening the medicine cabinet and grabbing the ibuprofen bottle.

Dad an I shared a look, shaking our heads at his attempt of brushing off the question. Demitri poured himself a glass of orange juice then swallowed two pills with a gulp.

Looking over at the two of us he sighed, "I just have a headache."

"Just a headache? Demitri you look exhausted."

"I swear I'm fine." He pushed off the counter and stumbled slightly before straightening himself out and sitting himself next to me.

'I'm fine' my ass

Dad looked at Demitri then me for a moment. Standing up, he went and put his empty cup in the sink. Making his way out, he shouted over his shoulder.

"Demitri your staying home today, Athena you too!"

Really?

"I'm not going to school?" I shout back.

"You got two hours of sleep, of course not. Just make sure Giovanni goes to school!" Then the front door shut behind him.

Of course Giovanni would try to skip.

Standing up from my seat, I walked over to the sink and washed Dad and I's cups. When I was done, I put them on the drying rack and faced Demitri.

He looked half conscious, resting his head on his arm, his eyes started to droop.

Lack of sleep, headache..

He's too stressed.

Walking over to Demitri, I grabbed his arm and carefully led him to his room.

Helping him lay down on his bed, I went and closed his blinds, making his room gradually darker. While he got more comfortable, I walked into his en-suite and grabbed a wash cloth, submerging it in cool water before ringing it out and heading back into his bedroom.

Sitting on his bed, I saw his eyes drooping again. "Here-" I laid the damp cloth on his head and pulled the cover up. "Take a nap, your headache will be gone by the time you wake up."

"Thanks Sorella." He mumbled into his pillow.

"No problem." I closed his door lightly behind me and checked my phone.

6:45 am.

I guess I can help Adriano by waking up Eli,

I refuse to wake up Giovanni.

The twins came down to the kitchen around 7:15, Adriano was upstairs checking on Demi while I was making breakfast.

"Why aren't you dressed?" Giovanni asked as I placed a bowl of oatmeal and fruit in front of them.

"I'm not going to school today."

Eli raised an eyebrow as he put a spoonful in his mouth.

"I didn't sleep much last night, Dad told me to stay home." I said, placing the dirty dishes into the sink.

I peeped the twins shared a glance at each other before looking back to me and nodding. I gave them a small smile before making my way out of the kitchen.

"Oh and before you guys go-" Both turned their heads to me. "Can you tell the others I'm not coming today? If I text them now they'll probably skip school to come check on me."

They nodded simultaneously.

"Thanks." Walking up the steps, I whistled for Hades who came running down the hall.

I should at least try to catch up on sleep.

LEONS POV.

I opened my eyes just to see Maddox right in front of me. Acting on impulse I jumped back and punched him in the face.

"What the hell Hendrix."

He fell of my bed, cradling his nose. "Holy shit Leo I think you broke my fucking nose."

I looked over and saw the line of crimson streaming down his face.

"Don't fucking bleed on my floor."

Pulling him self up, Maddox grumbled under his breath as he walked out. Slamming my door behind him, he yelled over his shoulder. "Before you decided to harm my nose, I was going to tell you your late for school!"

"Oh shit."

Walking into US history ten minutes before the bell, all eyes were glued to me.

I hate this place.

"Why are you late Mr.Kane?" Mrs. Preston squinted her eyelids in my direction. In return, I rolled my eyes and walked to my seat at the back of the class.

Sitting down, I looked ahead. Preston's eyes were still glued on me, face red in irritation.

"Sorry Mrs, please proceed with the lesson."

Taking that as a suitable response, she turned around and started yapping about the Revolutionary War again.

If only I could walk out that class room door but unfortunately Alexei wouldn't let me hear the end of it.

Do I really care? No. I just don't feel like hearing his shit.

"Psst."

I ignored whoever was next to me and put my head down.

"Pssstttt." This time they started poking my neck.

Я не могу прожить один день без раздражения. (I can't go one day without being irritated)

"What?" I peaked out of the corner of my eye. Neptune Ramirez smiled brightly in return.

"I think your cool." She whispered.

"Thank you?" Are all Americans this odd?

"I've also noticed that your new, and that you don't seem to have any friends. So I'm personally inviting you to join me and my friends for lunch." Mrs.Preston turned around, making Neptune snap her head forward.

"We're you talking Ms. Ramirez?"

"We're you Mrs.Preston?"

"Of course I was, I was teaching the lesso-" The bell rung, cutting her off.

Students stood from their seats, heading out the room, Neptune and I included. We stepped out the door and she turned to look up at me. "Anyways I'll see you at fourth period."

I didn't even agree.

"And I'm aware you didn't agree but trust me, you'll like my friends." She smiled and turned around, heading down the hall way just to stop abruptly and turned back around.

"Oh and I'll pick you up from your class!" She screamed over they loud kids, running away once the warning bell rang.

I guess my job is getting easier.

After 3rd period, Neptune some how found my class and dragged my up to the roof, grabbing our lunch on the way.

"So there's Bellamy, Silas, Javier, and Athena. But Athenas not here, so it's just the five of us today."

Let me just act like I don't know anyone she just said.

"Five? I thought you said Athenas not here." She led me up the empty stairway and pushed the metal door open.

A garden? I guess this school is nicer than I thought.

"Yeah five. You, me, Silas, Javier, and Bellamy are in school today." Shes already addressing me as apart of the group...

Is that how this works? I've never had friends before-

"Oh here they come now!" The door was pushed open by Silas who was dragging Javier and Bellamy behind him.

Seeing me, he dropped their arms and ran over to us.

"Neptune, why'd you bring a new person to our spot? Wait- is this a new friend? What's your name? I'm Silas Santiago."

Holding his hand out to me, I looked at it. What am I supposed to do.

Neptune pushed his hand back to his side, "He's a little awkward, kind of like Bellamy, but he's cool."

Bellamy and Javier came closer and stood next to Silas, Neptune moved in between us and clapped her hand in excitement.

"Guys this is Leon Kane, he's new and fits our groups vibe so I invited him to lunch. Leon, these are the guys, Bellamy is the one dressed in all black, Silas is.. well Silas, and Javiers the one to the left."

We stared at each other with straight faces.

"I think you brought us Bellamy in a different font." Silas muttered.

Bellamy glared at him before grabbing Neptune's arm and pulling her over to the door.

"Will be back in a second."

BELLAMYS POV.

I pulled Neptune over to the door making sure we were out of earshot.

"Neptune you can't just bring a random person and invite them to the friend group."

"But Bell the kid seems lonely, he's been here for like a week and hasn't made any friends whatsoever." She gestured over to Javier, Silas, and Leon. "Look how uncomfortable he looks around them. Silas is being his friendly self and Leon just doesn't seem used to it."

I looked over at the three. He does look uncomfortable.

"Anyways, Silas was right. Leon's you in a different font."

I looked down at her. "Shut up."

"Aweee you can't handle having another brooding teddy bear in the group." She poked my sides and spoke in a baby voice.

"Your annoying."

"I'm aware B." She smiled. "Just give him a chance okay? I have a feeling there's more to him then he lets show."

"How poetic." I muttered, rolling my eyes. As a result I got a smack to the arm.

Grunting, I glared at her. That shit hurts.

"Now, let's get to know the dude." Neptune interlocked our arms and dragged us over to them.

I hope she's right about this guy.

ATHENAS POV.

Adriano woke me up an hour ago.

Against my will.

Apparently, I 'have to eat now', so he dragged me down to the kitchen while he made lunch.

Would it really be lunch since it's 2 pm?

I don't think so. But then again wouldn't it be your breakfast since you haven't eaten anything today?

This is hurting my brain.

Placing a plate of Dino nuggets in front of me, Adriano walked to the fridge and grabbed us both a water bottle.

"Dino nuggets?"

"Don't tell him I told you, but Gio loves them." He handed me the bottle and took a sip of his own.

Giovanni loves Dino nuggets? I laughed at the thought.

"So why did you only wake me up?"

Adri dramatically sighed. "I tried to wake up brother dearest, but he sleeps like a log."

"He's been too stressed this past week." I admitted, dipping on of the nuggets in ketchup.

We were quiet for a moment.

"Dee has always been that way. The stressing, overworking, constant worry, ... but I could only assume that's what it's like being an underboss and the eldest brother." Adriano looked down at the marble tabletop.

I nodded to myself in agreement.

I could never imagine having the responsibility of Demitri. But then again, that's what makes him Demitri.

"But Demitri isn't the only one who's stressed." He looked up at me.

"Hmm?" Just act dumb.

"Come on Athena, you can't tell me that you aren't stressed too. I can basically feel the energy radiating off of you."

I looked down at my plate, putting more focus into my food than this conversation.

"Im not stressed, really. And if I was, it wouldn't even be that important."

"Wouldn't be that important?" He questioned. "Athena your only 17, you've experienced way more than any normal person would in there life time and it's still going."

Adriano got up from his seat and walked over to stand next to me. Lifting my chin, he made sure I kept his gaze.

"You can't invalidate your feelings just because you want to ignore them. The more you ignore how you feel the more it'll come back to bite you in the ass. So, right now I want you to let it out."

"Let it out?"

"Let it all out. Scream, cry, throw a plate for all I care. You've held in your feelings for way to long and it's not healthy. Let them out."

So I did. I wrapped my arms around his torso and squeezed, shutting my eyes tightly.

I don't want to cry or scream or get angry and throw something.

I just want a hug. I want to feel safe, even if it's just for a second.

Adriano didn't complain, he responded to the hug, gripping onto me just as tightly.

"I love you Adri."

"I love you too Tesoro."

-
Thank you for reading (˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

I know this chapter took a little bit but it's here :)

On a completely different note, has your comments updated too?? Bc I was so confused 😭😭.

also, someone asked in one of the previous chapters how many chaps there will be until the end.

Okay so.. The way I planned Regina wasn't through every individual chapter- quite frankly it's bc I change my mind too much to do so- but if I were to guess, Regina will end around chapters 60-65. I could maybe even push it to 70 depending on the length of the "soon to be written" chapters.

I hope that answers your questions

see you next chapter
- Aajaené

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 31.4K 82
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
56.7K 2.6K 18
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
1.5M 3.6K 14
Kwentong iyong magugustuhan