Slytherin Tears

By MalfoyFamily_

From the good to the bad, everyone's favorite Slytherin princess, Rowan Bailey; seems like princess, isn't so... More

Trigger Warnings/Mature Content
CHARACTERS
1. Rowan Bailey
2. Truth or Drink
4. Wood
5. Lucky Guy
6. Detention Hand
7. Welcoming Party
8. Last Night
9. Promise
10. No Expression
11. Get Out
12. Just Swallow
13. Good at This Game
14. You're Hurting Me
15. A Fight
16. Scared of Me Now
17. Spin the Bottle
18. Middle of Nowhere
19. A Crush
20. Merry Christmas
21. Look at Her
NEW CHARACTERS
22. Millions of Words
23. Take It Off
24. No You Didn't
25. She Won't Forget
30. To Admit It
31. To The Task.
32. Sweet Dreams
33. The Full Truth
34. Both Be Crying Next
35. My Dream Girl
36. You Love Her
37. I'll Still Wait
38. What We Are
40. Don't Touch Me
Slytherin Tears
UPDATE!

3. Morning After

14.5K 317 146
By MalfoyFamily_

Rowan Bailey

"Morningggg." Draco shakes me by the waist. I could feel his cold hand on my bare skin as his metallic rigs dig in me.

I mumble a couple of words and hide under the covers, I could feel the pounding in my head. I'm never drinking again. Who am I kidding; yes, I am.

"Rowan, don't make this hard on me." He pulls the cover out of my face.

I look at him and shut my eyes again, "Five more minutes."

He moves my hair out of my face, "I already gave you five more minutes."

I look at him and pout, "Fine."

"You better be in class." He says as he walks towards the door.

"Yeah, yeah."

I quickly turn over and scream in my pillow; I hate mornings.

⚘⚘⚘

Classes weren't so bad, but they usually go by really fast. I just sit and never talk, I always observe.

I sat with a Hufflepuff for Charms, she was extremely nice. Hufflepuff's always seems so happy and friendly, I want to hug all of them, but yet again I can't.

They're patient, fair, and hard-working. I tried to talk to her, but I think she was intimidated by me.

Transfiguration was actually better than I thought, I got to sit with Lena. Professor McGonagall even told me she sees 'good in me.'

I have always been able to talk to Professor McGonagall about anything. Other people say it's weird, but frankly, that's the only thing I don't care about.

I don't care what people think about me; I just don't want the attention of it all.

"Hello," I look up from my book, It was Luna; I was sitting at the ledge of the library window.

The library has always been my comfort place, it feels more like the safe place I never had.

"Hello, Luna." she stands beside me and watches me, "Would you like to sit?" I put my hand out as she walks to sit in front of me on the window ledge.

"I like your necklace." I compliment as I see her, opening her book upside down.

She looks down at it, "It's a charm actually,"

"Oh," I slowly nod.

She comes closer to me and whispered, "It keeps away the nargles."

I nod again and look down at my book, but end up seeing her bare feet.

"Oh, and you're shoeless."

"Unfortunately my shoes have mysteriously disappeared, I suspect nargles are behind it," she whispered again making me look back down to my book.

"Well, if you ever need shoes," I look up, "you know where to find me."

She nods and looks out the window with her waist-length dirty-blond hair and her dazed look on her face. She holds onto her necklaces, charm thing.

Sometimes I feel bad for Luna, she's not like everyone else. Witch makes her different; special even. Ravenclaws make fun of her because of it, I wonder if that's why she's always with Gryffindors.

Sometimes I wish I was like her.

"I'll be back." I stood up and walked down a couple of aisles, I wanted a new book. Something I've never read before.

I ended up with three choices, but nothing too good. I put them all back and sat on the floor, I pulled my knees to my chest and laid my head down. I let go of a couple of breaths, I felt like I was slowly floating away.

I woke up in my room, late at night, but I decided to go to the library again.

GET READY FOR NEXT CHAPTER ;)

ur not ready:0

well, get ready ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 74.5K 76
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE READ!!! This story contains a bit of sexual violence, gore, and a lot of mature language. Please read at your own risk and/or ment...
496K 7.1K 170
⚠️smut⚠️ "She hates me. Fuck, she hates me so much it pains her. But when i'm inside her, she can't help it. She loves it, and she can't hide it from...
8.6K 64 25
We will be writing different situations with the characters of Harry Potter **I do not own any other the characters in here. These are all characters...
919 23 24
The war is over and seven 8th years have decided to return to Hogwarts. One tall handsome Slytherin finds himself at odds. He seems to have tripped a...