Liu (Homicidal Liu re-write)

By B1rd22

All photos are mine. All characters belong to their rightful creators If you are sensitive to; Gore, Death, F... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Jeff getting burnt

2

267 8 0
By B1rd22

About a week passed after the fight, news had gotten around that Randy was beaten by Jeff. Everyone was scared of Randy, even Keith and Troy, and this was the first time ever that someone had challenged him and won.

After school one afternoon their was a knock on the Woods' front door, Jeff answered it and their was a police officer standing infront of him.

"Good afternoon, I am here about a fight that happened between a young man named Randy and another young man who was not specified. It was said that Randy was left with 3 broken bones and a stab wound. Do you know anything about this?" The police officer explained.

"U-umm.." Jeff replied trying to think of what to say.

At that moment Liu walked over.

"It was me sir" Liu said to the officer. He didn't want his brother to get in trouble as Jeff had always had anger issues and Liu was worried he would be sent away. "I-I wasn't thinking, I'm very sorry"

"Ok then, thank you for admitting it but I am afraid I am going to have to arrest you as what you did was assult" The officer replied as Jeff stood there wondering why his brother did that for him.

At that point Mr and Mrs Woods heard the conversation going on downstairs and were curious what was happening.

"Good afternoon officer, I am Margaret Woods and this is my husband Peter Woods. I would like to know why my son, Liu, is in handcuffs" Liu and Jeff's mother said when she got to the door.

"He assaulted a young man named Randy, landed him in hospital with 3 broken bones and a stab wound."

"Are you sure it was Liu? He's always been such a well behaved kid" Peter Woods said in an attempt to convince the officer Liu was innocent

"Yes sir, he just admitted it to me" the officer said turning around and guiding Liu to the car.

Jeff felt his eyes filling with tears as he watched his brother get taken away.

"Why, Liu? Why?" He said in his mind as the police car drove away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 13.2K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
4.8M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1M 39.5K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...