The Survived

Autorstwa ProducerK_10

The story of 4 best friends surviving the end of the world. They survive through great things that regular te... Więcej

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Note: New Book
Note: Schedule
Day 19
Day 20
Day 25
Day 28
Day 29
Day 30
Day 31- Part 1
Day 33

Day 31 Part 2

19 3 4
Autorstwa ProducerK_10

Chloe's POV

Luke and I slowly made our way to the lower level, dodging, hoping to dodge every guard we could. Luckily Luke had an idea to dress up as one of the guards and pretend to be taking me down to the lower level. But, If the guard hadn't left in less than 2 minutes, we would knock the guard out and hid the body in a closet. It might not seem difficult to do, but trust me, it's easier said than done. We finally had made it to the lower level of O.R.S.T.

I checked to see how much time we had left.

"We got half an hour before they turn the back up generator on." I tell Luke.

"Don't worry" Luke says. "I know we can make it back to the aircraft in less than 29"

We search the perimeter, checking to see if any guards were down there. But, I knew there wasn't. The lower level has been the most secured facility yet, which is why they don't have an guards down there. Most of the guards are on the main floor which happens to be the most unsecured place. But, it was easiest to get in because we had inside help from Caleb and an expert on breaking and entering.

We turned the corner to see an open door.

"That doesn't look good.."Luke whispers.

"Lets go check it out." I whisper back.

We inch cleoser to the door and see a steel sign nailed next to it.

Daniel Vander

I gasp and rush ino the room to find it empty.

As if on cue, the intercom turns on.

"Looking for someone Chloe? Don't worry, I have him right with me, with your other friend. She tried to turn off the cameras but, we got there before she did. Your smart Chloe... But not smart enough. Meet me in the examination room if you want them alive. You have 5 minutes. Only you must come. So, don't bring your little boyfriend along. See you soon Chloe."

I look towards Luke.

"They have my dad and Maria..." I tell him. "I have to get them."

"You have to hurry though... The aircraft comes in less than half an hour" Luke reminds me.

"Don't worry, I'll make it. Just meet me at the aircraft when the time comes. But... If I don't make it back..." I say before Luke cuts me off and brings me into a hug.

"Don't say that. You will make it back." 

Dr. McRae's POV

Shawn and I had searched everywhere looking for the Blue Ghosts. We turned the corner and bumped into Luke. 

"Luke? What are you doing here? Where's Chloe at?" I asked.

"No time to explain, I think I know where the rest of the Blue Ghosts are. Check it out!" He said and we followed behind him. 

Not too far from us layed a hidden vault. 

"Do you think the Blue Ghosts are in there? How do we get this thing open?" Shawn asks.

Luke sighs, 

"It might take a while to get open. Maria is captured and Chloe went to Dr. White because she has her father. We don't have much time left. Some of us might not make it out of here."

"Don't you say that. What is the one rule of Blue Ghosts?" Shawn asks.

"Blue Ghosts fight together, Blue Ghosts die together."

"Now let's try to get this thing open!"

Chloe's POV

I slowly made my way towards the examination room.

Out the corner of my eye I see Dr. White. I entered the examination room and saw Maria and my dad tied up to the examination tables. I run to them only to be held back by the glass between us.

"What are you going to do with them?" I ask.

"Nothing... For now. I just need one thing from you." She says sitting down in her chair.

"What do you want from me?"

"I'm pretty sure you know exactly what I want from you Chloe. I told you there was somehting special about you the day you left." She explains.

"You think my blood can cure everyone..." I say.

"No, I Know your blood can cure everyone. Let me show you." she says and switches on the T.V screen in the room.

It shows Skyler in a examination room. 

"Bring in the Z subjects." the Dr. White on the screen says.

Slowly the door opens and in comes a zombie.Skyler screams and bangs on the door of the room.Then gas is brought into the room and both the zombie and Skyler fall to the floor. Once they are both unconscious, some lab workers come in and they bring Skyler to a examination table. They strap her to it and wait for her to wake up.

"You turned her into one of them?" I ask.

Dr. White nods.

"Why? Why would you turn your own assistant into a zombie?"

"Please continue watching the video. Everything will be explained." She plainly says.

I look back at the screen and watch as the Zombie Skylar wakes up mad. She russels around trying to get off the table. The a lab worker comes in with a syringe and does the "magic". Slowly after a few minutes she starts calming down and her skin becomes clearer, her eyes are no longer red and her cuts heal.

"Where am I?" the Skyler on the screen asks.

"Thank you, for perticipating in this exam. You are no longer needed." Dr. White says and grabs a gun and shoots Skylar straight in the forehead.

I gasp.

"You... You killed her!?" I yell.

"Like I said, she was... No longer needed." Dr. White says and turns the T.V screen off.

"What was the whole point of the exam then, if you were going to kill her in the end, you should have just left her as a zombie."

"You see, I wanted to show you something... A full fledged zombie could turn back into a human with your blood. You have blood that works miracles. So... I'm requesting a deal to you." Dr. White explains.

"What deal?" I ask.

"I will... Let your friend and your father go only.... If you stay." She says.

I stood there in silence thinking about my choices. 

Then someone yells,

"Chloe! Don't do it!" 

I turn around to see my dad. I run up to the glass window and I press my hand against it.

"Dad..." I whisper, tears forming in my eyes.

"My little kitten. You have so much of your life to live. Go with your friends. Leave me here."

"But, dad... I came all the way here for you. Your the only family I have left..." I say crying.

"You have the Blue Ghosts. You have your friends. You don't need me."

Me and my dad sit in silence, looking at each other as if were speaking with our eyes.

I look down and a tear falls down my cheek. I wipe it away and stand up.

"I'm sorry Dr. White but, I'm going to have to say no to your offer. I won't have my dad, but me and my friends will be going."

"Hey!"

I turn over to the voice.

There is Maria standing there with a gun.

"Like I said before, your plan won't ever work." She points the gun at Dr. White.

"You..." Dr. White starts but Maria has already shot her.

Dr. White falls to the floor. Her white lab coat slowly turning blood-red.

"Go... before the workers and the zombie come..." My dad says.

"I love you dad...." I whisper.

"Let's go." I say to Maria.

Phobe's POV

"Everyone get on the aircraft! Quickly! I yell.

Me and Veronica file everyone in while Luke waits at the roof top door for Chloe.

"Is she there yet?" Veronica asks.

Luke look's over and shakes his head no.

"Chloe better hurry up... Or she won't make it." I whisper.

"She's coming! There are alot of zombie's following her aswell!" Luke yells.

He runs to the aircraft and hops on.

"We need to take off soon." A worker says to Luke.

"Just hover over the building. She will make it." Luke says.

Chloe and Maria enter the roof top.

"The zombies are following us!" Maria yells.

"Jump onto the aircraft!" I yell.

I reach out my hand for her to grab. Maria jumps up and takes my hand. I slowly pull her up.

"We have to go!" Shawn yells to Chloe.

Chloe looks behind her and sighs. She stops running.

"Chloe! Come on!" Luke yells and reaches his hand out.

Suddenly Chloe pulls something out of her pocket. 

It seemed to be a... bomb.

5 minutes ago

"I need you to make something really quick for me." I say as we make our way out the examination room.

"I need you to make a bomb."

"Why?" Maria asks.

"You know very well... We all won't make it out. So make me the bomb and I need you to tell something to Luke when you guys leave me. " I say and whisper something in her ear.

"Promise me, you'll tell him that." I say.

Maria nods.

Present

"Chloe! No! I can't leave you behind!" Luke screams.

A tear falls from Chloe's cheek.

"I'm sorry Luke, you need to leave me behind.Everyone go! This thing will blow any second now!"

"Chloe!" Luke screams.

"I love you Luke!" Chloe yells.

As we fly away we see the building blow up and Chloe dissapears.

Tears form in my eyes.

"She sacraficed herself for everyone." Veronica says through sobs.

"She told me to tell you something Luke." Maria says.

"What did she say?" Luke asks as he sniffles.

"She told me to tell you to promise her, that when she is gone you will move on from her. She said that you need to promise to her that you will move on with your life." Maria says.

"I promise her."

Slowly we all made our way in tears. As we flied away on the aircraft.

Kayla whispers,

"Rest in peace Chloe..."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

107 21 21
Come along with these 4 forever friends, as they get trapped in a cave, suffer sever injuries, make a way out, team up with 2 natives and travel the...
1.2K 95 33
A Cure goes horribly wrong, creating a zombie virus which quickly spreads across Australia. It reaches to a large friendship group and forces it to m...
163 22 19
A story of friendship, trust, heart break and high school life. A group of friends survive their last year in high school and each go through a stage...
81 7 7
A group of friends must band together in order to survive as they find themselves entangled in a fight for survival when their school is overrun by t...