stolen heart (jikook)

By jeonjungkookfan7

{COMPLETED} park jimin is the vampire prince, his father is the most powerful vampire to ever walk the earth... More

The main characters
preparation
start of the masquerade ball
caught
first day on the job
bad idea
start of the night
just not possible
bite mark
bunny
🔞you're mine🔞
talking
feelings
day out
love
future
family
overprotective
baby
meeting
King
Argument
In The Forest
N-no..
Sort Yourself Out
Hello Again..
💕 Happily Ever After💕

family

935 67 6
By jeonjungkookfan7

Jimins pov

Me and jungkook walk out the bedroom and jungkook was holding Bo-a. I look at him "you alright baby?" He nods "I'm fine......I want coffee" I chuckle "I'll get you some" he yawns and then sits at the table holding Bo-a in his arms.

The others walk out one by one and all stop by the sight of Jungkook. Yoongi gasps "its so....small" I chuckle "that's cause she was only just born hyung....her name is Bo-a" taehyung smirks "is she a jeon or a park?" I roll my eyes "we're all parks Tae"

Hoseok nods "ah yeah I forgot jungkook was a park" jungkook smiles and then carefully turns Bo-a so they can all see her face and they all gasp "awwwwwwwwwwe she's so cute" I smile a little and then put Jungkooks coffee on the table for him.

My dad walks out his bedroom and all the others sit down. I walk and stand next to jungkook who smiles, my dad walks into the kitchen and gasps "is this-" jungkook cuts him off "this is your granddaughter" he gasps "oh goodness....she is so cute"

He walks towards Jungkook and jungkook smiles "want a cuddle?" I watch my dad hesitate but nod, jungkook carefully passes Bo-a to my dad and my dad sits down and looks at Bo-a smiling "Aish....I remember when jimin was this small....so so innocent and cute"

Jungkook giggles "oh god what happened" I gasp and gently his his arm "shut up" he laughs and then drinks his coffee and Bo-a starts to whine. My dad looks at me "I think you should take her....I don't want her to be upset"

I nod and then take Bo-a and look at her "shhhhhh baby girl it's okay" I away her a little and she stops whining and I feel everyone staring at me. I look around "what?!" Hoseok shrugs "we've never seen you like that.... usually you're all like...DIE, DIE, DIE!"

I glare at him "shut the fuck up before I slit your throat" he nods "yeah...there you are!" Jungkook huffs "don't swear around our daughter park jimin" I roll my eyes "she's a baby she doesn't understand" he shrugs "you'll be the one I beat when she walks around swearing at people"

I roll my eyes "oh it'll be fine...." I sit down next to jungkook holding Bo-a and we all just talk about random things. Everyone has a cuddle with Bo-a and all say how cute she is

We all end up in the lounge while Bo-a is in her crib all watching scary movies (my dad had things to do so isn't here) jungkook is led on my chest and yawns, I play with his hair and he slowly closes his eyes and whispers "I love you jimin" I kiss his head and whisper "I love you too beautiful"

Bo-a starts to cry making jungkook jump. I lay him on the couch "I'll go....get some rest" he smiles "there's milk in the refrigerator for her" I kiss his head and then walk to Bo-a and pick her up and she stops crying. I huff "Aish really? Is that all you wanted? Was attention?"

I sit at the kitchen table with her and let her bottle cool down, her eyes were open and we were just looking at one another. I chuckle a little "you have your mother's adorable doe eyes already...." I kiss her cheek "my beautiful princess....." I yawn a little

I then feed her a bottle and she falls asleep but every time I go to put her down she opens her eyes making me groan "that's it!" I lay back on the couch and jungkook cuddles up to my side still asleep. I lay Bo-a on my chest and wrap my arms around them both before falling asleep myself

Aish....this child is gonna be the death of me....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75 0 4
A long time ago there used to be peace among all species. But things suddenly changed after a vicious attack wiped out many people. Lives were torn a...
111K 4.5K 22
(Y/N) (Y/L/N) is a young girl sold off like an object when her parents income is too low to live off of, to a powerful vampire by the name of Park Ji...
109K 6.3K 40
《COMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...
10.4K 943 44
18+ mature content Taehyung snorted and turned back to Jungkook, advancing until he stood directly in front of him. "Hmm," he said scrutinising his...