Vegito x Gogeta (+ pictures)

By BoOMarAly308

Hello everyone ! This is a Vegito x Gogeta book. Warning ! This contains lemons, and this story is like, very... More

Chapter 1 : 'Where i am ?'
Chapter 2 : 'feeling for each other'
Chapter 3 :'i love you (lemon !)'
Chapter 4 : "goku and vegeta"
Chapter 5 : "love between two saiyan" (lemon)
chapter 6 : "bulma's funeral"
Chapter 7 : The party
I'm sorry!
Chapter 8 : He's back....
Chapter 9 : Zamasu vs Gogeta
Chapter 10 : The wedding !
Chapter 11 : What a night ! (Lemon)
Chapter 12 : Lemons
Chapter 13 : BROLY + Tournament of pôwer !
If Gogeta was the Uke + What if all the Seme were Yandere. (Sad)
Chapter 14 : Craziness!
Chapter 15 : It was all a dream ...
Chapter 16 : It's going to be Alright
Chapter 18 : Christmas (Smut Warning !)
Chapter 19 : The real side (🍋)
Chapter 20 : The choice
Cute ^^
💖💜# 2 : Vegeta x Goku💜💖
❤Vegito x Gogeta #2 (+Gotenks)♥
💙# 3 : VEGITO X GOGETA!!!💙
🎃Halloween🎃
🌹Vegito x Gogeta #3 (lemon)🌺
🔥Vegito x Gogeta #4🔥
🌟Vegito x Gogeta #5🎶
♥Vegito x Gogeta #6🌟
🍀Vegito x Gogeta #7🍬(+beji and Goji)
♥Vegito x Gogeta #8❤
💜💙Vegito x Gogeta #9💙💜
🌺🤍Vegito x Gogeta #10🍩❤
... Sorry ? '^^
❤🍰Vegito & Gogeta #1♥🍦
🍨♥Vegito & Gogeta #2🌟🍉
🍩♣Vegito & Gogeta #3 (Last part)♠🍰
🍫Vegito & Gogeta #4🌟
●Vegito & Gogeta #5 (+Beji x Goji)🌟
❤Vegito & Gogeta ! #6♠
🔹Bardock x Turles🔸
🍨Whis x Beerus🍩
🌟Some CUTEE picture that I found !! #1🌟
🌟Random Pictures #2♥
✴Random picture !#3💙
Sorry

Chapter 17 : The Kiss

131 1 11
By BoOMarAly308

Vegito pov :

Like every single day , I wake up, yeah , like always. It's normal to wake up, it's the day and not the night so it's very normal. But today however is not like the other. Why ? Because tonight I will spend the night at Gogeta's house. It's been ... I don't know how long it was when I last went to his house. I think it was like 4 months ? Whatever ... I get up from my bed and I finally open my eyes , to be honest, I don't really want to leave my bed, he's so comfy. I went to the bathroom and I took a quick shower. I then dressed up and I brushed my hair. I sigh and I put my gloves and boots before flying outside my house. I miss my 'imaginary' friends ... well how can't I ? I've been with them for like 4 years and now I woke up from this heaven ... I keep flying toward the city where Gogeta and Bulma were living and I kinda have a flashback of ... my dream ? It was when me and Gogeta were kissing , on a roof and under the black , dark sky ... Wait no ! Bulma told me to forget about this ! It's not real ! And ... it's never going to happen ... I want on the ground and I start to walk. I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going so I bumped onto someone. I quickly apologize and I help the person to stand up. When I look at them , I notice that it was a little boy and that he was holding a bunny plushy.

Beji - Hey little man .. are you lost ? And where are your parents ?

I ask as I sat in front of the child. As I except , the child didn't answer and I can tell that he is afraid.

Beji - Don't be afraid of me , I'm not going to hurt you.

?? - F-For real ..? Y-You are not going to hurt m-me mister ?

Beji - Of course not ! Why would I do that ? But can you tell me your name and where your parents are ?

BM - M-My name is BlaMar mister ... a-and I don't have parents ...

What ?? He don't have any parents ?! I am not going to ask him what happen to his family because he's young and he don't seems to remember something. Welp , I'm going to be a dad now.

Beji - Do you have someone who took care of you ? Like a sister ?

BM - What is a sister ? And ... Nobody is there for me. I just found this bunny plush on the ground but no one wanted it and everyone keep beating me up for nothing ...

Beji - What ?! Poor you ... would you like to be my child ? I mean , I'll be your new dad until I found a new family for you , you like that idea ?

The little boy nod and I smile , He's so cute ! But that's a shame that I have to give him to someone else ... I'm not ready to be a dad, and not even a mother , even though I am not a girl.

Beji - Wonderful ! Now come with me , I'm taking you to my house ! You will take a good shower and you will eat.

BlaMar nod and I carried him. Gosh if only Gogeta could do the same with me like in my dream ... wait stop ! I'm being a pervert ! I sigh and I fly back toward my house. When I arrived , I walk inside my house , then I walk toward the bathroom. I put BlaMar on the ground and I undress him. When I look at his body , there was scarfs everywhere and a lot of marks , I don't get why people abuse a little child, they are heartless. I help the boy to take his shower and I gave him some new clothes , and of course , they were too big for him. We both laugh at that and I gave him back his plushy , which make him smile.

Beji - Now fellow me , you need to eat. Also , of you see someone teleport in front of you or around you it's normal , it's my friend.

BM - Y-Your friend ? This stranger there is your friend mister ?

I turn around and I look at where BlaMar was pointing. I smile and I crossed my arms.

Beji - You could have warned me Goku , it's not nice to scare a little child like this.

K - He's your son ?!

Beji - What ?? No ! I just found him in the city so I'm just taking care of him ... even though he remind me of someone ...

K - Did you say something Bej ? I didn't hear you

Beji - I said nothing Goku , don't worry , you are not deaf.

I laughed and I sit BlaMar on a chair and I gave him some food. I even gave food to Goku because when he saw food somewhere , he's hungry.

K - Thanks for the food ! But I have a question , what you're going to do with the small bean there ? You're going to put him in a orphanage ?

Beji - I ... don't actually know ... I don't know what to do to be honest. And I know for sure that Bulma wouldn't like to have another child.

K - Maybe you should gave him to Whis ! I heard that he know exactly where to put a abandoned child !

I don't believe it ... Whis ? Saying this ? Yeah good joke. But I have no other solution ... guess I have to believe him just for once.

Beji - Alright ... but can you give the child to him ? I don't feel like I can do it. Plus I need to go see Gogeta , he asked me to go his house today, and since you don't seems like you have something to do , you're not going to be bored.

K - Of course ! You are BlaMar right ? Take my hand ! You are going to meet someone and he will give you a nice family !

I look at Goku and BlaMar and after some minutes , they disappeared. I sigh in amusement and I teleport in front of Gogeta's house. I knock on the door and I wait.

Narrator pov :

Vegito wait a long time but no one came. He opened the door and he blinked in surprise when he notice that the door wasn't locked.

Beji - Gogeta ? Are you there ..? Your door wasn't closed so .. I walk inside. But if you are here , can you switch on the light .? It's kinda ... dark in there

Vegito didn't get an answer but when he look around him , he swear that he saw a figure in the shadow. He start walking , in the darkness , trying to find his best friend. For Gogeta , he was looking at Vegito where he was and he was smiling. Seeing Vegito like this was really funny. he get up from his spot and he went behind Vegito. He put his arms around Vegito's waist and he put this last closer to him. Vegit start to blush and he look behind him.

Beji - G-Gogeta ? W-What are you doing ? I thought you said that you were not gay !

Goji - And you always tell me that I'm a bad liar, so you should have know that I am

Vegito blush a little more and he crossed his arms. Gogeta laugh a bit at that and he kissed Vegito's neck. This latter blink in surprise and he turn his body to face Gogeta.

Beji - Wh-what do you think you are doing Mr. Metamol fusion ?

Goji - I don't know , what do you think I am doing Mr. Earrings fusion ?~

Beji - Kissing my fucking neck but I was asking why you dumb idiot

Goji - Thanks for telling me that I am a big idiot , and you don't know why I'm doing this ? Oh I mean , I can do this to Vegeta or even Goku if you'd like.

Beji - What ?! N-No ! I-I mean do whatever you want ! I-I'm not your god damn boyfriend so you do whatever you want !

Goji - Whatever I want ? Does that mean I can peacefully fuck you ?~

Vegito say nothing and his face become red. He pushed Gogeta away from him and he crossed his arms. Gogeta laugh and he carried Vegito.

Beji - P-Put me down you bitch ! And I will not let you fuck me !

Goji - Oh come on~ You know you want it~

Beji - I-I do not ! So put me down ! This is getting creepy and ridiculous !

Goji - It's not Vegito , it's not ridiculous. I'm just showing you my dear love for you~

Vegito pull his tongue out and he calm his blush. Gogeta laugh again and he put Vegito down before switching the lights on. Vegito sigh in relief and he sat on the ground.

Beji - I thought we were in your fucking room

Goji - I didn't know you were so dirty mind~

Beji - W-What ?! I'm just saying this ! I didn't say anything dirty ! You are the god damn pervert

Goji - I know I know but you like that don't you ?

Beji - What if I am ?

Gogeta smile and he put Vegito on his right shoulder before heading to his room. Vegito blink in surprise and he start to curse and groan. Gogeta was laughing and he finally put Vegito on his bed. Vegito crossed his arms and he turn his head away.

Goji - are you mad ?

Beji - Yes I am ! You could have warned me

Gogeta sat next to Vegito and he put this latter on his laps. Vegito blush a little but he lower his head.

Goji - Something's wrong ?

Vegito didn't answer and he look at Gogeta.

Beji - Is ... this real ? I-I am not dreaming right ..?

Goji - No you are not , why would it be a dream ?

Beji - Bulma ... told me to stop thinking about this dream and ... let's just say ... I start thinking that you will never love me ... so I was going to giv-

Vegito didn't have the time to finish that he felt a pair of lips against his lips. He didn't react at first but after some times , he blush a little and he kissed back , closing his eyes. Gogeta did the same and he take Vegito's hands in his. They broke the kiss for air and Vegito was crying a bit. Gogeta stroke Vegito's hair and he smile.

Goji - Hey ... stop crying. Everything is alright. I am here now, and I will never leave you now. Because I love you , my sweet earrings angel~

Beji - Hey ! I am not a angel !

Goji - Yes you are , but you are my angel~

Vegito blush a little and he laughed. Gogeta laughed too and he kissed Vegito once again. The two fusion keep talking and kissing each other all night and they fall asleep in each other arms but let's just say , someone was watching them all this time and they were smiling.

Who was it ? Find out in the next chapter. Also , don't get used to it , I'm not going to do a chapter every single day xD. I still hope you enjoy and I see you in the next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 101 9
What point is there to keep fighting if there's no one who is better? Fallow Vegeta's struggle as he finally accepts that he needs Kakarot in his lif...
45.2K 1.7K 40
Different timeline where planet Vegeta wasn't destroyed. A beta male has been born meaning they can carry offsprings, the king learns of this news an...
740 20 6
Caulifla Sadala loses everything, and then she is left to fend for herself. He promises to give her everything, and save her from the deep depths of...
72.1K 2.1K 57
This is my first book, of course it involves my favourite pairing Goku x Vegeta. (Lemon) ;) I don't own the rights to DBZ.