just one more TOUCH

Par amaliaamaia

𝑇𝘩𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑒. 𝐼𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟... Plus

The hour of magic spells
The project
How could he do this?
I love you Hermonie
The ball
Hogwarts is closing
Jealous
I could live like this forever
The fight
He wants me for himself
You are my home
The perfect holiday
The red dress
The big day
Just one more touch

The warm hug

595 5 0
Par amaliaamaia

    The other night was terrible. I and Draco were constantly fighting. Today we have to present the potion for our teacher.
    - Well, Draco and Hermonie, you're next.
I whispered to Malfoy that I want to present the potion but he claimed he should do it, because he worked harder.
- This potion has... we said at the same time, until the teacher stopped us and demanded to present it.
    - Only one of you will present the potion.
- That would be me, teacher.
- No way, me...
    - I worked the hardest to finish it, yelled Malfoy.
- Enough! I see you two didn't manage to solve your problems. For that, I will fail you both at this assignment.
- Teacher, please
    - Both of you, out of my class.
I ran crying to the bathroom. I've never failed at any topic or project. I always pass having the higher score from my class, especially because I have really worked for this one. I sat down, leaned to the wall.
     - Hey...
It was Malfoy. I didn't even watch him. I know it was him, by his voice.
    - It's my fault we failed. I should have let you read, I said with an angry tone.
    - Hermonie, I'm very sorry for the way I treated you earlier today. Honestly, I like to see you angry and I love to argue with you, but I hate to see you crying, especially because of me.
He stretched out his hand to help me get up and I grabbed his cold hand with my warm fingers, I hold him tight until I got up. He pulled me up so hard that I fall into his arms.
     - I'm sorry, I said, thinking that he is embarrassed by this moment.
    - It's ok, don't worry, he said and he smiled with half a face.
Now, I'm lying in bed, it's 12 a.m. and I'm thinking about the first nice thing that Malfoy do to me. I wasn't expecting it at all. He's changing his temper so often... something is not right with him. He has moments when he will don anything to hurt me, but after that he wants to show me affection...

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

198K 7.1K 13
"𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗜 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗮." 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗵, 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗜 𝗵𝗲𝗹...
436 28 18
𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬. "𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐲...
2.7K 13 12
𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘰𝘯 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺. 𝘈𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘏𝘰𝘨𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦...
122 7 8
ᴘᴏɪꜱᴏɴᴏᴜꜱ. ᴜɢʟʏ. ᴛᴏxɪᴄ. ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟʏ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇɢᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ ᴜꜱᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴏʟᴅ ꜱᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ʙᴀᴅ ʀᴇᴘᴜᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʜᴇ...