The guardian

By Rhys2624

Forth is an omega from the blood moon pack. He is treated as a lowly servant there. Although he has tried to... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 M
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 39 (Full)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 M
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (End)
ANNOUNCEMENT
IT'S HERE!!!
50K!!!

Bonus Chapter

1.6K 92 11
By Rhys2624

Pha's pov :

Pha can you come to the bedroom? Forth called me through the mind link.

Did something happen? I asked.

You'll know when you get here..

Ok.

I got up from the chair behind the desk and made my way out of my study.

Dad retired and i became the alpha 6 years ago.

Now mom and dad are enjoying their time travelling around the world.

When i got to the bedroom Falynn, Felix and Faine were sitting on the bed and Forth was standing infront of them looking at them sternly.

"Forth? What happened?" I asked.

"Falynn. Explain what happened." He said to her.

I looked at her.

"I beat up 5 kids at school." She answered.

I blinked profusely.

"Tell me exactly what happened." I said firmly.

Falynn isn't usually a violent girl so something serious must have happened for her to actually beat 5 kids up.

"Those boys bullied me...." Faine spoke up before she could say anything.

We looked at him.

"They were calling me a monster and saying that i should just disappear. Falynn came across us and told them to shut up and back off but they wouldn't listen. They were the ones who started throwing punches first. Falynn just defended herself." He explained.

We frowned deeply.

"This has been going on for a while hasn't it?" Forth asked him slowly.

He looked down guiltily.

"If i hadn't come across them, he would have never told us. He was just standing there crying without saying anything back or trying to stop them." Falynn growled.

"And how did you get involved?" I turned to Felix.

"I tried to break up the fight and one of them punched me. Falynn to get even angrier and beat them more." He sighed.

We nodded.

"Those bastards thought they could get away after saying shit to my brothers and hurting them. No way in hell was i going to let that happen." Falynn hissed.

We raised our eyebrows.

She's always been protective of them ever since they were kids. So i kind of understand why she got mad.

"Faine you need to speak up when something like that happens." Forth looked at him.

"I'm sorry..... I didn't want to cause trouble...." He said softly.

"Standing up for yourself isn't causing trouble you know?" Felix sighed.

We all nodded in agreement.

"Did they get suspended?" I asked Forth.

"No. I knew something serious would have happened for her to actually beat them up. I dared the teacher to try and suspend them. She immediately back off." He grinned.

They also smiled widely.

I chuckled amused.

"Those kids will be getting suspended though." He added calmly.

We blinked.

"But the teacher didn't say-" Faine started.

"I'll be meeting her after session tomorrow." Forth cut him off.

They slowly nodded.

"And speak up for yourself if someone says something mean to you ok?" He added.

Faine pursed his lips.

We should tell them. His confidence would also be boosted if he knows. Don't you think? Zen suggested.

Forth nodded in agreement.

"Let me tell you guys a story. Come on." He went and sat down on the bed cross-legged.

I sat beside him.

They turned to us and crossed their legs as well.

"I'm sure you can tell you're very different from the other kids." He started.

They nodded.

"What are the differences you have noticed?" He asked.

"We can use mana. Others can't." Felix.

"We grow faster than them." Falynn.

"We're bigger and stronger than the others in our ranks." Faine.

"Oh and our wolve's colours are also unique. No other wolf has gold eyes. I haven't seen any with silver eyes either but dad said there are very few ones with silver eyes. But none with gold eyes other than us. And white fur as well." Felix.

We nodded.

"Well the reason that you're different is because I'm not a normal werewolf." Forth.

They blinked.

"Well Kai IS a LOT bigger than other wolves." Felix.

"Not only that. Do you have the pendants?" Forth.

They took out the pendants they were wearing from inside their shirts.

"These gems include the blessings of four gods and a goddess." He smiled.

They blinked profusely.

"Notice the swirl of five colours in them?"

They looked at the pendants and slowly nodded.

"The blue is from Poseidon god of water. The white is from Aeolus god of wind. The brown is from Tudishen god of the ground and soil. The Red is from Haphaestus god of fire. And finally the gold-"

"Moon goddess..." Falynn muttered wide eyed.

We smiled.

"Yup."

"You know them?!" Faine yelled excitedly.

"I do. I'm actually a god myself." Forth.

They completely froze. Their jaws hung low.

"I'm a mix between a guardian werewolf and a god." He added.

"Guardian?" Felix.

"Yup. The moon goddess sent three of her guardians down to earth to defeat the demons who wanted to eradicate the werewolves and humans. Can you guess eho the other two guardians are?" He asked.

They thought deeply.

"Uncle Knock and uncle Park!" Felix yelled.

"Yup." He chuckled.

"Kai is the strongest out of the three. Park is the second and Knock is the third."

"But how are you a god AND a guardian?" Faine tilted his head confused.

"Well.... Kai and i actually fought against the ten commandments once. We took them all on our own. Which was stupid of us now that i think about it."

"Ten commandments?" Faine.

"Yup. The rulers of hell." Forth.

They blinked.

"I actually kind of killed myself while trying to defeat them." Forth.

Their eyes widened.

"WHAT?!" They yelled at once.

"That's when i met the moon goddess and the gods of the 4 elements. The moon goddess didn't have enough power to lend me so i could defeat them. Then the gods of the 4 elements stepped in and offered to give their powers as well. They ended up making me their child. But i didn't want to be apart from Pha and Kai so the moon goddess made it so i would still be a werewolf and a god at the same time."

They looked completely bewildered.

Felix was the first one to recover.

"And did you defeat the commandments?" He asked eagerly.

The other two also snapped out of it and looked at him curiously.

"I did. I defeated the demon king and sealed all the gates of hell as well. So no more demons can come to earth and harm anyone." Forth smiled.

They also smiled widely.

"So mom is a hero!" Faine lunged onto him and hugged him tightly.

We chuckled.

"So you three are half god half werewolf." He added after Faine sat up.

Their jaws dropped.

"You might grow faster than the others but you will live longer than them." Forth.

"How much longer?" Falynn.

"What's the average lifespan of a werewolf?" Forth.

"500 years." Felix.

"Yours is around 8000." Forth.

Their eyes started getting teary.

"Does that mean we'll be alone after they all die?" Faine.

"I'll be there with you. Since I'm a god I'll be living for centuries to come. So I'll be there with you until the end." Forth.

They looked at me.

"I'm not a god. So my lifespan is around 500 years." I said sadly.

They moved closer and hugged me tightly.

"I'm still only 38. We still have more than 400 years. So we'll make a lot of memories together. Right?" I patted their head.

They looked up and nodded eagerly.

"Wait so you'll be alone after we die?" They turned to Forth.

He smiled thinly.

"I won't have a physical form anymore after you die. I'll join the gods and goddess in their realm. So i won't be exactly alone."

They slowly nodded.

"But I'll have grandkids to watch over won't i?" He grinned.

They blushed deeply.

We chuckled at their expressions.

"So Faine. You still don't want to stand up for yourself?" I asked him.

He sat up straight.

"No. I won't let anyone call me a monster or say mean things to me. I'll be brave. Just like mom." He smiled widely.

We also smiled warmly.

"Now that's more like it! Or else i would have to beat up kids left and right!" Falynn punched his arm lightly.

He scratched his head sheepishly.

We chuckled.

Felix seems lost in thought.

"Felix?" I called him.

The others also turned to him.

"Oh i just remembered a weird dream i had a few weeks ago." He said.

"Dream?" Forth tilted his head.

"What was it about?" Faine asked.

"All of us were playing around in the backyard." He started.

"What's so weird about that?" Falynn frowned.

Felix turned to Forth.

"You weren't wearing a shirt." He said.

We blinked.

"And?" Faine.

"Your whole torso and arms were covered in gruesome scars." Felix.

Forth and my eyes widened.

"But mom doesn't have any scars." Falynn frowned.

"Yeah. That's why i found it weird." Felix scratched his head.

I looked at Forth.

He took a deep breath.

"I used to have a lot of scars." He started.

Their heads snapped towards him.

"There was not a single part of my body which wasn't covered in them." He smiled thinly.

I gripped his hand.

"But you-" Faine.

"Moon goddess got rid of them." He explained.

"Can you tell us how you got those scars?" Felix asked slowly.

Forth visibly gulped.

Pha you do it. I don't think he can talk about it. Zen spoke up.

"Let me tell you." I said outloud.

Forth looked at me.

I squeezed his hand reassuringly.

He nodded.

Falynn, Felix and Faine were looking at me expectantly.

"Kai was sealed by a witch when Forth was just a small baby. So he couldn't shift. He was ver weak. His healing powers were only a tad bit faster than a normal human's." I started.

They waited quietly for me to continue.

"His pack members tortured him. They kept him in a shed well hidden behind the packhouse and didn't let him into the packhouse. Whenever something bad happened in the pack they would tie him up and torture him saying that it's his fault those things happen." I explained.

I felt his grip on my hand tighten.

They frowned deeply.

"How is it his fault?" Falynn.

"Blood moon pack. The pack he was born in, it was the second strongest pack in the country right after ours. All of their members were strong warriors. So because Forth couldn't shift and was weak, they isolated him. They looked at him with hatred. They couldn't just kick him out since it would ruin their reputation. So they just tortured him when no one else was there and made him act like he was a loved member when they were with others."

They were seething with rage at this point.

"The seal was broken when we accepted each other as mates. We killed off the blood moon pack with the help of 10 other packs. They had been abusing their powers as well so they were more than happy to help us. We did bring his parents here to get information out of them. But since that proved to be unnecessary later on, we killed them off and burned their bodies as well." I added.

"If they were still alive, i would kill them myself." Falynn hissed.

Faine and Felix nodded in agreement.

I looked at Forth. He was facing the other way. His hand was slightly trembling.

He's scared.... Kai mumbled worriedly.

Falynn, Felix and Faine looked at him as well.

They immediately moved closer and hugged him tightly.

"We won't let anyone hurt you like that again." Felix.

"Yeah. We will protect you." Faine and Falynn.

Forth smiled warmly and wrapped his arms around them as well.

He had tears in his eyes but i could tell he was starting to feel better.

I smiled softly looking at them.

We're really lucky to have them as our kids... Kai mumbled happily.

We definitely are.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 1.4K 8
(Sequel to Popcorn And Junior Mints) ForthPha Pairing. Forth has been chasing after Pha since the beginning of the year, teasing and playing with him...
77.1K 2.3K 19
Rank: #9 MingKit (24*05*2018) I don't own the characters I only own the Plot and the story line! ------------------ Preview ------------------- For...
39.7K 1.9K 17
Beam was a normal college student, but one day everything in his life changed. Beam has a nice car, a room, and a dream to be a neurosurgeon, but t...
258K 10.5K 36
This is my first fan fiction I've ever written. Original characters written by and belong to chiffon_cake Beam spent his whole life hiding in the sha...