Spider-Man: Home Sick

By Doge1118

Spider-Man's secret identity has been revealed. Everyone sees him as a villain now, and he's blamed for a str... More

Prologue
1 - Off The Grid
2 - Goodbyes
3 - Gone
4 - The Second Video
5 - Ambushed
6 - Z
7 - Em's
8 - Searching
9 - Welcome Aboard
10 - The Necklace
11 - Plans
12 - Taken
13 - Heist!
14 - A New Family
16 - Secrets
17 - Lincoln Tunnel
18 - Truths
19 - Are You Afraid Of The Big Bad Wolf?
20 - Runaways
21 - The Letter
22 - Ultimatum
23 - Leap of Faith
24 - Villain's Monologue
25 - Always Have A Plan
26 - A Twist!
27 - Rescue Mission
28 - The Kitten Learns to Roar
29 - We're with you 'till the end of the line
30 - The Battle Of Bugle
31 - Take on the World
32 - The Pack
33 - I am Spider-Man
Epilogue

15 - The Bat Cave

265 4 3
By Doge1118

Peter's P.O.V

"This is where Cade lives?!"
"Why, what were you expecting?"
"I don't know; Rock walls, weapons everywhere, a waterfall for a door - I guess I was just picturing the bat cave."
Pippa laughed "Sorry to disappoint you. He just lives in some average run down apartment in Manhattan."
"So do we just..." I trailed off.
"Kick down the door? Yep."
"But - but that's... Illegal."
Pippa shrugged so casually, but I really shouldn't have been shocked by this point "So what? It's not like we haven't done it before."
"You - you have? When?"
"I mean, we don't make a habit of it, but most recently was the Dare mansion in Brooklyn - man, that was a fun day."
"Wait wait wait, the trashing of the Dare mansion, the one that Spider-Man's being blamed for, that was you?"
"Yeah, why?"
I couldn't even begin to wrap my head around what this meant, but before I could try to, the front door swung open and in the doorway stood a mean looking teenage girl.
"Aurora." Pippa snarled, clenching her fists.
"Why, hello, Pip." She smiled sarcastically "How nice to see you again. Cade's been expecting you. Anya, nice bruise. I gotta say, you put up a good fight."
"You did this to her!?" Pippa tried to charge forwards but Lucas held her back.
"I - Is she here?" I stammered.
Aurora smiled smugly "Oh, she's here all right. But Cade has a few...demands, before he just hands her over."
"A-anything, I'll do anything."
"Aww, how sweet." Aurora mocked "It makes me sick. "Come on in." She grabbed me by my shirt and dragged me into the apartment, the other 3 having no choice but to follow behind me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 340 12
This story was accidentally deleted so I'm not copying as you can see I'm to same person My name is y/n y/l/n and peter (Andrew peter) have been frie...
7.7K 196 9
~~MJ and Peter Parker Fanfic~~ ~The Amazing Spiderman~ MJ and Peter are best friends...
716K 26.8K 28
After a traumatic experience at age 6, Peter Parker hasn't spoken a word. Most blame it on the fact that he witnessed his Uncle die in a horrible fir...
37.2K 1.1K 51
Warning; slight violence and smut (First chapter is Peter's perspective and switches to MJ's every other chapter) 1st book of series-takes heavy insp...