Notes (Jenlisa)

Oleh jendeurio

About a summer where two opposite worlds clash. Infatuation, jealousy, love and mysteries unravel threatening... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (END)
New Story!!
"The Send Off"

Chapter 18

655 8 0
Oleh jendeurio

"So wait a second.." Jisoo held up her hand in confusion. "You were about to tell you loved her, then her father walked in on you two in suggestive position. He wanted you to leave and before you did, you said you loved her anyway. But she didn't reciprocate before you left?"

Lisa nodded sadly. "Fucked up ain't it?" Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows.

"You haven't spoken since?" She asked. Lisa shook her head. "Lis, maybe she got her phone taken away?" She suggested.

"Perhaps," The girl spoke. "Did Rosé tell you anything?" Lisa asked. Jisoo and Rosé had become very close. Lisa and Jennie suspected that there was something going on with the two of them but they really confirmed, nor denied.

"All she said was that Jennie barely spoke to her. Or anyone for that matter.." Lisa groaned burying her hands in her hair. "Oh my god. I shouldn't have said anything.. What if she-" she started panicking.

"No girl. Stop right there. No 'what if's. You have to understand that Jennie is in a though position right now. Not only does she have to have an awkward conversation with her father about her sexuality.. She's probably also going to get punished for being caught doing whatever the two of you were doing." Jisoo said, with furrowed eyebrows at the end of her sentence.

"We weren't doing anything!" Lisa defended immediately. "...at least not when he walked in." She added with a devilish smirk.

"No stop! Too much information!" Jisoo yelled putting her fingers in her ears like a little kid. "Lalalala." She sang loudly to block out the sound of Lisa who wasn't even speaking anymore. Lisa was smiling for the first time in days. She was thinking about what she and Jennie shared on that day. That intimate moment meant so much more for Lisa than just sex..

"Alright, alright." Lisa laughed at her friends goofiness and took her fingers out of her ears. "What should I do, Soo?" Her tone was soft and almost desperate.

"Well Lisa, give me your phone." Lisa obliged and handed her phone to her best friend. She entered her passcode and started typing away. Lisa wanted to peek but she would hide the phone away from her. "...alright." She said with finality, handing Lisa her phone back. "Send this and afterwards, don't text again. Till she texts back that is."

"Hi Camila. I just wanted to ask you to please call me back when you read these, we really need to talk about this.." Lisa read aloud. She didn't doubt before sending the message to her girlfriend.. Or whatever Jennie was to her now at least. "And now..?" Jisoo scooted closer to her on the couch and put her arm over her, pulling her slightly.

"Now we wait." She put on Netflix and they ended up watching The Breakfast Club. Also known as their go-to movie when either of them was sad. By the end, Jisoo was holding back his tears and a single one rolled down Lisa's cheek.

"That never gets old." Jisoo said with her lip quivering. "Never gets old.." She repeated once more and wiped away a tear that managed to escape.

"You know," Lisa started, chuckling. "For someone who looks like such a badass, you're such a big baby." Lisa was right. Jisoo did look like a 'badass'. The dark stubble on her chin and sharp jawline gave her a rather mature look and her eyes held a lot of mystery in them. She was a very attractive young woman and she looked almost unapproachable because of her incredibly good looks. But she was everything except that, she was a very open, kindhearted, honest and loyal girl and Lauren thanked whatever caused their paths to cross, that it did.

"Hey!.." Jisoi pouted. "It's an emotional movie, alright?" Her arms were folded and the posture and his facial expression made him resemble a little kid.

"Dork." Lisa shook her head, laughing. She almost forgot about her complicated relationship status. Almost. The front door opened and Marco, Lisa's father walked in. He had a few letters in his hands and he was in dress neatly in suit and tie. He had a sad expression on his face which worried the two young adults.

"..and?" Lisa pressed. "Did you get the job, dad?" His fake sad expression turned to a ecstatic one. "Oh yeah!" He cheered. Lisa ran over and wrapped her arms around her father.

"I'm proud of you, dad." Lisa said honestly.

"Go Mr Jauregui, yeah!" Jisoo cheered making the Manobans laugh. Lisa was about to speak up when her phone buzzed. She didn't think much of it. Probably just a notification on Tumblr or something, she thought. Then it buzzed again. She groaned and let go of her dad, as she picked up her phone. Jisoo and her father sparked up a conversation as she did so.

Nini (7:43 p.m.): And we will, Lisa.
Nini(7:43 p.m.): Come over in half an hour, alright?

Lisa let out a gasp. "Guys, it's her." She spoke too soft for the two men to hear. "It's Jennie!" She almost yelled, the two men immediately stopped speaking.

"Well, don't stand there and stare. React!" Jisoo ordered.

Lisa (7:45 p.m.): Yeah, ofcourse. I will see you soon..
Lisa quickly ran upstairs putting on some black ripped jeans and the first crop top she saw, because it was chilly out she put a bomber jacket over it. She entered the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror.

"Fuck, I look like crap." She whispered to herself. She hadn't properly slept in a few days the bags under her eyes and the redness of her eyes itself where proof of that. She quickly put on some make up and looked at her reflection once more. "Okay, Manoban. You can do this.." As she walked down the stairs she saw her best friend and father at the bottom of it.

"So...what happens now?" Marco asked carefully with his finger on his chin.

"She wanted to talk." Lisa said. "..so we'll talk." She slipped her boots on and sighed. "Jisoo, I could give you a ride home..?"

"Nah," the girl replied. "I still have some catching up to do with papa Manoban over here." He smiled, patting Lisa's father on the back. The man had been like a second father to him since he was young.
Marco nodded furiously. Lisa laughed.

"You don't really have a social life, do you?" She asked her best friend. She scoffed and pulled her phone checking it quickly before she shook her head 'no'.

"Oh my god, did you just look if Rosé texted?" Lisa asked. The 20 year olds cheeks went red and Lisa made an 'awww' sound. Jisoo almost pushed her out the door, with her cheeks still flushed.

"So Rosé, huh...?" Was the last thing Lisa heard her father say to Jisoo before the door got closed. Lisa laughed but then remembered what she was about to do. She stepped into her car and drove to Jennie's house, very slowly. So slow that if you could get put in jail for driving too slowly, she definitely would. But she didn't care. All she cared about was mentally preparing herself for what was about to come.
Was it really a good idea that she was going over there after what happened last time? She wanted to text Jennie to come to her, but she was content with just seeing her girlfriend and having her speak to her again. She didn't want her push luck at all.

When she reached her girlfriend all too familiar house, she parked her car. She stayed in it for a few moments whispering pep talks to herself before she got out. She was just about to ring the doorbell when she saw something shuffling by the window. Curious as she was, she went over there and sneakily looked through the curtains. Her heart broke instantly.. A girl leaned in to connect her lips with Jennie's and the feline eyed girl reciprocated. Jennie was sat on the couch kissing another.. she was sat on the same couch were Lisa and her shared intimate words and cuddles, where they watched movies and shared hopes and dreams. But she was kissing another...tears flowed down Lisa's face, but she wasn't sobbing. She was sad, felt betrayed and most of all, she was pissed.

She watched as Jennie pulled away from the kiss and walked away. Lisa could finally see who was kissing the person she loved and it was Chahee. The same girl Jennie had a crush on. The same girl who was obviously still into Jennie as she said in the diner. The girl who Jennie would have probably ended up with if Lisa didn't come along.

The girl had a stupid smirk on her face that Lisa wanted to slap right off. But truly, although the blonde haired girl knew Jennie had a girlfriend, the fault wasn't Chahee's. It was Jennie's. Lisa didn't know who initiated the kiss, but they were both equally into it...obviously.

Lisa was shocked and didn't move from her spot in front of the window. She saw Chahee looking around the room and their eyes met. Chahee didn't seem surprised to see a pissed of Lisa standing there at all. Based on the tear stained cheeks on the girl and the balled up fists, Chahee could guess Lisa witnessed her kiss with Jennie. Lisa knew this as Chahee's smirk grew wider and she winked at Lisa.

That was it for the girl. She stormed off into her car, furiously wiping away her tears. How could Jennie do this to her? "She sends me a text to come over so we can talk about us, then she kisses another girl? Why?" The girl banged her hand on her steering wheel and sat there for a second. She was trying to figure out what went wrong and when. But she knew that wouldn't help the situation whatsoever. After a few moments of self pity, she did what she knew how to do best whenever sad.

Lisa (8:38 p.m.): Where are you? I'm coming over.
Taehyung (8:43 p.m.): I'm at home with some friends, hanging out. We'll be heading for a club later, you coming with?
Lisa (8:44 p.m.): Yeah, I guess.
Taehyung (8.44 p.m.): Welcome back, Manoban. See you in a few.

Lisa knew that what she was about to do was stupid. Everything was going so well, but happiness doesn't last long does it? She didn't want to slip back into her previous lifestyle, but that evening, she felt that she needed it. She finally drove out of Jennie's street and sighed deeply. Lisa couldn't believe any of this was actually happening.

The rest of the night was a bit of a blur. She arrived at Taehyung's house and the group was already fiercely drinking. She didn't join in. They needed someone to drive them to the club, and Lisa really wanted to go. She knew that without Taehyung and his people, she probably wouldn't get in because it was a private club or something. So she drove them.
They arrived at the club and drinks were pushed into her hands left and right. She declined them all. It wasn't like she didn't want to drink, because she really wanted and needed to in her opinion. But there was a voice in the back of her head that was forbidding her to. A voice that suspiciously sounded a lot like Jennie's, but she obliged to the it. She just sat there looking at how others were dancing, laughing and forgetting about their problems for just a night while hers were eating away at her from the inside out.

"Hey, Manoban!" A slurred voice brought her back out of her thoughts. "Never thought to see you here." She looked up at the voice, immediately recognising Nikki. This was not what she needed right now. The red haired girl sat down next to Lisa on the clubs sofa.

"What are you doing here? Go have fun."

"No, Nikks. Piss off." Lisa sighed, sounding poorly convincing.

"Oh no.." Nikki put her hands in front of her mouth. "Trouble in paradise?" She asked sarcastically. Lisa glared at her. The brown eyed girl laughed emptily. Nikki's brown eyes just didn't hold that warmth that Jennie's did. Her eyes were just a pair of eyes to Lisa, plain, boring. "Let me gues..uhm" the girl put her finger on her chin. "You fucked up and now the precious little princess won't call you back..?"

"What makes you think that I fucked things up?"

"Did she?" Nikki asked. Lisa scoffed. She was not about to share her relationship problems with someone who had been waiting for it to fail since day 1. Nikki sighed and handed Lisa the drink she had been consuming earlier. Lisa could scent it from a mile away, vodka. "This will help you get your mind off of her. Try it, it works miracles."

Lisa laughed and decided to drop her hostility against the red haired girl. Just for one night. She decided to drop her promise to herself and Jennie not drink again. Just for one night. She decided to forget. Just for one night.. She downed half the bottle of vodka in at once and started to feel woozy almost immediately after.

"Wow, slow down there Manoban." Nikki laughed.

"No, no, no. I'm feeling it. I feel everything. Let's dance." She dragged Nikki to the dance floor and they started dancing. Well, more like the fact that Lisa was letting herself go and Nikki was chuckling behind her. After a while she sat down and decided to let Lisa steal the show, swaying her hips from side to side as she watched. Watching Lisa made the girl feel..excited, aroused if you will. Some drinks and a few songs later, Lisa was exhausted. She went outside, asked the first person she saw for a cigarette, lit it and started smoking. She wouldn't say she missed doing it, but she remembered now why she started. She inhaled the toxic air deeply and exhaled her problems. The problems of which she knew were going to bite her in the ass tomorrow.

"I didn't know you were such a lightweight." Nikki's voice spoke.

"Does she have to follow me everywhere?" Lisa thought. "I'm not." The girl hissed, taking another drag from her cigarette. Nikki walked over, slowly, seductively. Lisa didn't spare her a second glance and the girl huffed at how hard to get Lisa was being.

"You've been M.I.A. for too long, you have ease into it." She was standing in front of Lisa now, stroking the raven haired girl's side with every word she spoke.

"But for now, you're a lightweight." She said, her lips way too close to Lisa's. Was Lisa okay with that? No, absolutely not.

"Listen, Nikki." Lisa slurred and put her hand on Nikki's chest, pushing her away slightly. "I know w-what you're trying t-to do, but it's not gonna h-happen." She was stumbling over her own words. "I h-have a girlfriend."

"I know you do." Nikki said, taking a step towards Lisa once more. "But where is she now..?" Lisa cast her eyes away from the plain brown ones, sadly. "You love her don't you? You told her you loved her but-" Was all Nikki could say before Lisa crashed her lips against hers. They were kissing, roughly, almost violently, but Lisa felt nothing. She didn't feel the unexplainable feeling she got in her stomach whenever she did something small as even look at Jennie, let alone kissing her. Lisa pulled back to look into the brown eyes. Maybe if she tried hard enough, she could see Jennie's in them. Maybe if she tried hard enough, the right amount of lust could replace love. Maybe..

Nikki leaned in again and Lisa didn't stop her. She just stood there with her eyes tightly closed, trying to imagine it being Jennie's lips on hers. Trying to imagine the hair she had a grip on was Jennie's. She tried to imagine the hand slowly traveling down her body was Jennie's. And to both of their surprise, she succeeded. She let out a small moan and mouthed an "Oh yes, Nini." when the hand surpassed the waistline of Lisa's pants.

"That's it Lisa." She thought to herself. "You're moving on, you're forgetting."While in reality she was doing everything except that. She was hurting herself more. Suddenly the hand teasing Lisa's underwear stopped and her eyes shot open. Nikki stood there with an unexplainable expression and Lisa immediately remembered all her problems again.

"Uh..." Nikki said apprehensively. "Let's go to my place yeah?.." The lust and rasp in her voice from earlier was weirdly vanished. Lisa thought well and hard for a second. She thought about what was about to happen. She thought about what might happen after it happened. "Don't do this Lisa." A rational part of her said. "You gave Jennie your heart and she shattered it. Forget about her." The drunk, heartbroken and sad part of her told her.

"Okay. She whispered. "Let's go.." Nikki took her by the wrist and supported her into her own car. The two of them then drove away, towards Nikki's house.
And that was the last thing Lisa remembered.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

864K 40.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
56.4K 1K 23
Jisoo likes Rosé... What does Rosé think of Jisoo? Jennie likes Lisa... Lisa likes Jisoo... Or so Lisa thought. Read and find out the unexpected...
17.1K 232 12
Just little chapters of your favorite brothers and their little sister :) (No smut, not a y/n but you can imagine its you) #10 in chicagopd
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC