Elizabeth Monroe | Friends Fa...

Par HisKoala2003

Elizabeth Monroe (Audrey Landers) is a Singer,Actress and sometimes dancer for certain roles.She is an old fr... Plus

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103

61

981 12 1
Par HisKoala2003

-February 13th 1999-

Me and Chandler both get back from a 1 week long trip from New Jersey after I asked him to fill in for my acting coach who's wife is having a baby...Me and Chandler are at Ross's new apartment that used to be Ugly Naked Guys and we are here with Ross and his boss Dr Ledbetter.

Elizabeth:Woah nice.

Chandler:Yeah.

Ross:A new place for a new Ross.I'm gonna have you and all the guys from work over once it's y'know furnished.

Ledbetter:I must say it's nice to see you back on your feet.

Ross:Well I am that.And that whole rage thing is definitely behind me.

Ledbetter:I wonder if its time for you to rejoin our team at the museum?.

Ross:Oh Donald that,that would be great.I am totally ready to come back to work.I-What?.

Ross looks outside and so does Me and Chandler and we see Dakery and Monica.

Ross:No!.Wh-What are you doing?!.

Dr.Ledbetter is slowly backing away.

Ross:"Yells".Get Off My Sister!.

Elizabeth:Oh my god...

*****************************************

In the hallway Me,Chandler and Ross are running up the stairs.Ross furious and Me and Chandler wanting to see what happens.

Ross:Dakery!,Dakery!.

Ross opens the door to the apartment but is stopped by the chain.

Ross:Dakery!,Me,Chandler and Elizabeth saw what you were doing through the window!.Dakery!.I saw what you were doing to my sister!.Now get out here!.

Soon Ross is trying to stick his hand through and undo the chain and Monica pushes his hand back.

Monica:"To Ross"Hold on!."Opens door". Hey Ross.What's up bro?.

Ross see's Dakery and starts chasing him around the kitchen table.Dakery runs and hides behind Monica.

Ross:What the hell are doing?.

Rachel is running from the guys apartment with Joey.

Rachel:Hey what's,what's going on?!.

Dakery:Well I think,I think Ross knows about me and Monica.

Joey:"Panicking".Dude!.He's right there.

Ross:"To Dakery".I thought you were my best friend this is my sister!.My best friend and my sister!.I-I cannot believe this!.

Dakery:Look we're not just messing around.I love her.Okay I'm in love with her.

Monica:I'm so sorry that you had to find out this way.I'm sorry but it's true I love him too.

Ross:"Happily".My best friend and my sister!.I cannot believe this."Hugs them both".

Me and Chandler excitedly hug them as well.

Ross:"To Joey,Rachel".You guys probably wanna get some hugs in too huh?.Big news!.

Rachel:Awe no it's okay we've actually known for a while.

Ross:"Angrly".What?,What?,What?!.You guys knew?.

Joey and Rachel backup against the door.

Ross:You all knew and you didn't tell me?!.

Elizabeth,Chandler:Or me?!.

Rachel:Well Ross we were worried about you.We didn't know how you were going to react.

Ross:"Happily".You were worried about me?.You didn't know how I was going to react?."Hugs them both".

Joey:Okay all right whew.What do you say we all clear out of here and let these two lovebirds get back down to business?.

Ross turns and glares at him.

Joey:Hey.hey,hey I-I-I'm just talking here he,he's the one doing your sister.

Elizabeth:Um...I think it's time to say Me and Chandler have been together since London.

Everyone÷Chandler:What?!.

Chandler:Oh don't you love surprises?.

Elizabeth:Hey you said you were ready Chandler Bing!.

Ross:Y-you going with the woman who's like a sister to me?.

Chandler:Ross i love her okay.

I stare at my boyfriend in shock and I stand in front of him as I hear everyone but Ross and Chandler "Awe".

Elizabeth:Y-y-you love me?.

Chandler:"Smiles".Y-yeah I love you Elizabeth.

I grab Chandler and i kiss him and then I hug him as i hear everyone "Awe".

Elizabeth:I've loved you for 2 years i-i just didn't want to tell you and scare you off.

Chandler:"Laughs".Funny enough I've been crazy for you for almost that time.

Elizabeth:R-really?.

Chandler laughs again and nods at me and i give him another kiss.

*****************************************

The next day at Central Perk everyone is here.

Ross:Hey you know what I just realized?.If you guys ever have kids...

Dakery:Whoa,whoa,whoa!.We're having kids?!.

Joey:I call Godfather!.

Ross:You can't just call Godfather.Don't you think her brother should be Godfather?.

Joey:Sure if you cared enough to call it first.

Monica:Guys you're a few steps ahead of us.

Chandler:Yeah big zero gravity-

Elizabeth:Moon steps.

Rachel:Oh!,Oh I just thought of the greatest wedding gift to get you.

Phoebe:Oh I'll go in on that with you!.I couldn't think of anything.

Rachel:Okay.

A woman enters the Cafe and Joey goes to speak with her.

Joey:Oh hey Katie!.Everyone this is Katie.

Katie:Hi.

Everyone:Hi!.

Joey:So are you ready to go?.

Katie:Yeah I just gotta run to the bathroom.

Joey:Oh sure right back there."Points".

Katie:Hey where are we going to lunch?.

Joey:I was thinking Chinese food.

Katie:Oh I love Chinese!.How did you know I love Chinese?!."Repeatedly hits him".

Katie heads to the bathroom and Joey sits back down.

Rachel:She is so cute.You could fit her right in your little pocket.

Joey:I don't know.I mean I like her a lot and she's really nice but...

Monica:But what?.

Joey:She keeps punching me.

We all laugh.

Monica:In that cute,little,sweet way she just did?.

Joey:Hey it's a lot harder than it looks. Okay?...She,she,she's hurting me.

Monica:I know what you need you need a bodyguard.Hey Ross what is Ben doing after preschool?.

Chandler:Hey listen come on Joey is having a problem.A little girl is beating him up.

Rachel:Awe Joey come here."Takes his hand".Look honey I know this must be really,really difficult for you and I-Oh I'm sorry.Am I hurting you?.

Another day at Central Perk Dakery is getting advice from Ross and Joey while I watch.

Dakery:It's gonna be okay right?.I mean she's not gonna leave me?.This is,this is fixable.

Ross,Joey:Oh yeah,yeah sure.Absolutely.

Dakery:By me?.

Ross:Oh no.

Joey:No,no.

Ross:Well unless you make some kind of big gesture.

Joey:Yeah big.

Monica enters the cafe.

Chandler:Uh-oh sh The Misses.

Monica:Gunther can I get a coffee."Looks at Dak".To go?.

Dakery:Monica."Goes to talk to her".

Monica:I'm still not done not wanting to talk to you.

Dakery:Just tell me what I need to do to make things right.

Monica:What?!.

Dakery:Well that's what we do.Y'know I-I mess up and then you tell me how to fix it and then I do and then y'know you think I'm all cute again.

Monica:Really?.I'm really tired of being your relationship tutor.You're gonna have to figure this one for yourself.All right?. Y'know what?.If you're too afraid to be in a real relationship then don't be in one."Leaves".

Dakery turns to watch her go and then sees Me,Chandler,Ross and Joey giving him a sad look.

Elizabeth:It's wierd Chan how they remind me of us in our first few months together.

Chandler:Really?.

*****************************************

At Monica and Rachel's Me and Chandler are sitting next to eachother as Dakery comes running in and Everyone else is here.

Dakery:Where's Monica?!.Where is she?.I need to talk to her!.It's urgent!.Is she here?.

Monica:"Raising her hand".I'm Monica.

Dakery:I need to talk to you it's urgent.

Monica:Okay.

Dakery:Okay I've been doing a lot of thinking about us y'know a lot of uh us thinking.And uh well I guess there's only one,one way to do this.

Dakery slowly and awkwardly gets down on one knee.

Monica:Wait what,wh-what are you doing?!.

Dakery:"Getting out ring box".Monica...

Monica:No,no don't,don't,don't do it!.

Dakery:Will you marry me?.

Phoebe hides her eyes in shame.Me,Chandler and Rachel are starring at them wide eyed and open mouthed as Joey and Ross are stunned to temporary silence.

Ross:Oh no.No.No.

Elizabeth,Chandler:What a bad idea.

Rachel:Oh I cannot look at it."Doesn't move".

Monica:Dak why are you doing this?.

Dakery:I don't know.But I know I'm not afraid to do this.

Monica:Dakery.

Dakery:I'm doing this because I'm sorry?.

Monica:Do you um you really think the best reason to get married is because you're sorry?.

Dakery:No the best reason to get married is pregnancy as I've seen in the medical field and sorry is pretty much fourth y'know behind being ready and actually wanting to get married."Laughs".Will you be my wife?.

Monica:"Kneels with him".Dakery um I want you to take just a minute and I want you to think about how ridiculous this sounds.

Dakery:Yeah I'm kinda wishing everyone wasn't here right now.

Monica:Honey.Do you know that none of that stuff came from me?!.I mean I never said I wanted to have babies and get married right now!.

Dakery:Yeah I know but I was really confused and then I talked to these guys."Turns to look at Chandler,Ross,Joey".

Monica:Who?.Two divorces,Joey and a guy who has comittmet issues like you?.

Ross:Hey!.

Joey:She's right y'know.

Ross:Yeah but still cheap shot

Monica:Y'know what?.Y'know when I said that I want you to deal with this relationship stuff all on your own?.Well you're not ready for that.

Dakery:I didn't think I was!

Dakery and Monica hug.

Monica:Oh my God what would have done if I said yes?.

Dakery:Well I would've been happy because I would've be able to spend the rest of my life with the woman that I love. Or you would've seen a Dakery shaped hole in that door."Points at the door".

Later on at Central Perk Everyone is hanging out and I'm sitting on Chandler's lap in a chair.

Joey:Hey Ross will you pass me that knife?.

Ross:No I will not.

Joey:Oh it's okay.You don't have to be so mean about it.

Ross:You're right I'm sorry.Will you marry me?.

We all laugh.

Phoebe:Awe and I was gonna ask you to marry me because I forgot to say hello to you last week.

Rachel:Oh no wait Pheebs I think for something like that you just ask them to move in with you.But I'm not sure Dakery?.

Dakery:Okay how long is this going to go on.

Monica:Well I think the length of teasing is directly related to how insane you were so a long time.

Ross:This is fun.Hey Rach remember that whole We were on a break thing?.Well I'm sorry will you marry me?."Laughs".

Ross then whines as he sees that no one is laughing and we're just staring at him in shock.

Chandler:That's not funny.

Joey:That's not funny at all.

Elizabeth:Not cool.

We all get up and leave and Chandler goes to my apartment with me and we walk with our hands intertwined.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

12.9K 212 19
*do not own any characters* Isabella comes in during Ross's and Emily's wedding. Isabella has been friends with Phoebe since she grew up in New Yor...
60.1K 1.1K 30
Rachel is sad at the fact that Monica and Chandler are engaged. So she turns to a friend -or an ex- for comfort. He finds her in his arms and wouldn...
10.6K 139 25
F.R.I.E.N.D.S The next generation. Joey is finally married with a kid on the way. But what he doesn't know is a certain teenage girl who is 16 shows...
115K 4K 35
"Isabella, that's a beautiful name, what does it mean?" "Joey, aren't you Italian?" "Yeah, so?" "Joey, her name is Italian. It means beautiful." ...