Notes (Jenlisa)

By jendeurio

About a summer where two opposite worlds clash. Infatuation, jealousy, love and mysteries unravel threatening... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (END)
New Story!!
"The Send Off"

Chapter 16

664 15 0
By jendeurio

(Mild smut warning)

Jennie moaned as her girlfriend attached her lips to her neck, sucking on her pulse point slightly. Her hands were tangled in Lisa's hair encouraging her to go on as she impatiently lifted her hips to meet Lisa's thigh.

"Patience, baby."

Lisa's raspy voice vibrating against the younger girls neck was actually not helping at all. Jennie tightened her grip on her girlfriends hair and the other girl groaned. "Fuck, Nini."

"Lisa, please. Do something." The girl practically begged through her panting. For her, that particular make-out session was taking too long. Lisa detached her lips from Jennie's skin and looked at the girl intently.

"But, your parents Jennie.." She started.The truth was, Lisa was afraid. Jennie had never done anything like any of this before so every time they took things a step further, it would be a total new thing for Jennie. That was not the problem though. Lisa was very honoured and a bit pleased that she would be Jennie's first in these things, but she did not want to let the younger girl down. She didn't want it to suck or something like that. That was why Lisa has been postponing it for as long as she could. She was building courage.

"They're gone and Ella is with them. I've told you that."

"Yeah, but they could be back anytime, right?" Lisa asked, since she was really concerned about that aspect too.

"Yes, but I doubt that it will be anytime soon." Jennie paused, her eyebrows were furrowed and her lips was pursed in a straight line. She averted her gaze from Lisa's. "Or..don't you want to be with me....in this way?" The last part of the sentence was soft, almost not to be heard. Jennie's voice sounded weak and vulnerable at that moment.

"No. No. Don't be silly Nini," Lisa climbed off Jennie so she wasn't straddling the girl anymore and sat opposite of her. She was eagerly searching for eye contact with her girlfriend but Jennie didn't want Lisa to see how insecure she truly was. Lisa took Jennie's chin in her hands gently making her make eye contact. They held the eye contact for a while before Lisa spoke up again.

"I want to be with you in every way, Jennie. I want to be with you when you're explaining something you're passionate about. I want to hold you at night. I want to cuddle with you. I want to kiss you. I want to feel you." Lisa looked at her girlfriend up and down. "I want to touch you.." She said softly, drifting away in her own thoughts. She was unknowingly tracing patterns on Jennie's uncovered arm which sent shivers down the girls spine.

"Then what is the problem?" The feline eyed girl whispered. "I want all of that with you too, Lisa."

"I know but," Lisa stopped herself and took a deep breath. "But I want it to be perfect for you Nini." It was Lisa turn to turn away from her girlfriend now. She sat on the edge of Jennie's bed with her head in her hands. "All your first time experiences, I want them to be unforgettable."

Jennie made an 'oh' face, realising why her girlfriend had postponed being intimate all this time. She put her hand on her girlfriends back, soothing her.

"They will be, Lisa. You know why?" Lisa shook her head, her face still buried in her hands. "Because they will be with you. The thought of you wanting them to be unforgettable will make them perfect and vice versa." Jennie chuckled in herself for a quick second at the word 'vice versa' but composed herself quickly.

"She is such a child, I love her." Lisa thought to herself and also smiled. "Really?" She asked.

"Really."

That was all she needed to hear before she connected their lips again. The kiss was passionate and slow. Jennie found herself straddling Lisa on the edge of the bed and Lisa peppered kisses on Jennie's jaw line and neck. The moans and occasional whimpers that tumbled from Jennie's lips only encouraged Lisa to go on. She flipped them around so she was now hovering over her girlfriend, a hand on each side of her to support herself. She disconnected their lips and pulled back to look at Jennie, fascinated by the girls beauty.

"Jennie, you are beautiful. Do not ever doubt that." Lisa sweeped some of her girlfriends hair away from her face, to get a better view of the captivating girl. "You are the most gorgeous, cute, graceful and lovely girl I have ever laid my eyes upon and I will do nothing but treat you right, you know that right?" Lisa whispered even though they were the only ones in the house. Jennie nodded. She was at a loss for words after what Lisa had just said to her so nodding was all she could do.

Lisa pecked Jennie's lips again, but pulled back again. She helped her girlfriend rid of her tank top and they both watched as Lisa's hand traced Jennie's delicate skin ever so slowly. Starting from her neck, between the valleys of her covered breasts, down her belly all the way to the waistband of Jennie's shorts, leaving goosebumps everywhere. Jennie squirmed under her girlfriends touch as well as her stare and every now and then, she would let out a whimper if Lisa applied a bit more pressure to a convenient area.

Lisa leaned in and kissed Jennie again, her hand playing with the waistband of Jennie's panties. Jennie was lost in the way Lisa was kissing and touching her so very delicate and softly.

"Maybe I don't have to tell her how much I love her." Lisa thought. "I can just show her." "Yeah, I will show her."

Lisa's hand traveled down between Jennie's shorts and she placed it on Jennie's sensitive throbbing nub over her underwear. Jennie gasped at the unexpected contact. Her nails were digging into Lisa's sides at the contact and the older girl moaned.
After all the right movements and declarations of her beauty and delicacy from her girlfriend later, Jennie's body was shaking under Lisa. Loud moans and a line of profanity followed shortly before Lisa slowed down her movement to help her girlfriend ride out her orgasm. Lisa laid down on her back and her girlfriend snuggled up to her almost immediately, still breathing heavily.

"Lisa, that was..." The brown eyed one smiled at her girlfriend not being able to think of a good word. She traced random figures on Jennue back and kissed her forehead.

"I know, Nini." Their eyes finally met and Lisa almost melted at Jennie's intense stare. "I know.." She said again. Jennie kissed Lisa. Innocently this time. She pulled the cover over both of them and then hovered over her girlfriend. She couldn't get enough of simply looking at her girlfriend so that is exactly what she did. She just stared her girlfriend in the eyes. Jennie looked into the pair of eyes that she found never really lost their mystery, not knowing that they were screaming. "Do you know now? Did I show you how much I love you?"

Jennie straddled her girlfriends thigh and kissed her passionately. Hoping that her kiss could formulate a better message to Lisa than her words could at the moment. And at that moment all Lisa's doubts disappeared. She has bearded long enough without declaring her love for Jennie from the highest buildings, without yelling it out loud so the world could hear. Lisa couldn't take it anymore. She didn't seem to think of all the questions that had been travelling through her mind for the past week. "What if she doesn't love me back?" "Is it too soon?" Those question seemed non-existant at the moment Lisa pulled back once more to stare into the brown orbs before saying those three words.

"Jennie, I lo-" was all she could say before being unfortunately interrupted.

"Ruby Jane!" The door swung open, revealing Jennie's father behind it. When he laid his eyes open the two girl in a suggestive position under the blankets, they went wide. Jennie climbed of quickly so fucking fast. The man just stood in the hallway, looking at his daughter and Lisa. When his initial shock passed, he balled his fists, his eyebrows furrowed and his cheeks went red. He glared at his daughter then at Lisa. Now, he had glared at Lisa a lot in the past two months that she had been coming over but this was definitely different.

"Dad-" Camila pleaded as she put her tank top back on.

"Quiet!" The man pointed at his daughter. He had been trying to avoid the fact that his daughter was gay ever since she came out and finding another girl in bed with her was not helping the case at all. He was pissed off. At his daughter, at Lisa and at himself. Had he been so unattainable that his own daughter couldn't tell him that she was seeing someone. He felt like a shit dad, to be honest.
But he did not forget the fact that this girl and his little girl where in bed. Together. Under the covers. In his house. And when you put anger and sadness together, anger will always be the dominant emotion.

He stomped over towards Lisa that was hiding in fear behind the blanket. He pulled the blanket away from Lisa and grabbed her by the wrist rather tightly.

"You, out of my house!" He yelled. When Lisa didn't budge he yanked her with him. At that, Jennie started yelling as well, telling him to stop and let go of Lisa. But the man refused to listen. He dragged Lisa with him out of Jennie's room and the girl knew that if she kept quiet, it will be likely that she would not be allowed to see Jennie again. Which is the last thing that Lisa wanted.

"Sir, please don't do this." She pleaded with the man.

"Keep quiet." He hissed.

"Mister Kim," The three of them were halfway the steps and Lisa managed to yank her hand away from the man's grip. "Jennje told me about what you think of her sexuality." She said in a soft tone to avoid yelling. His eyebrows furrowed at that and he took Lisa's wrist and pulled her down the steps with him again. Jennie's yelling at her father never stopped.bHe pushed the girl towards the door.

"Get your stuff," he said in a threatening tone, "and get out." He narrowed his eyes. Lisa didn't budge once again.

"Mister Kim, Jennie is gay. That is not something you don't know, is it?" Lisa said as the man stepped closer. She didn't move, he could do whatever he wanted to her as long as she could see Jennie again.

"She is gay and there is nothing that can change that. Before I met your daughter I thought I was straight. Jennie changed my mind. Till this day I do not know what I am, but Mister Kim, I don't care!" Lisa was raising her voice, not because she was upset. Because she realised that was she wanted to say, needed to be said. And she could see that the man was relaxing slightly.nShe shifted her gaze to Jennje behind her father. Her cheeks were tear stained and her eyes were puffy and red. The sight of Jennie crying crying broke her heart.

"I don't care sir. All I care about is Jennie. The fact that I really like Jennie. I really care for her too." She went on. "Like I said, Jennie's sexuality does not define her but is a part of who she is. That is something you will have to accept!" She took a step closer to the man. He snapped at that. Who did this girl think she was? Coming into his house and telling him things about is own daughter as if she knew her better than him. He grabbed the collar Lisa's shirt and pulled her closer. Their foreheads were almost touching. Jennie wanted to run over to push her father away but she felt a hand around her wrist,

"Let him be, Baby. He is not going to hurt her." Jennie's mother whispered from behind Jennie.

"And who are you to command me?" The man hissed to Lisa.

"I am your daughters girlfriend." Lisa said.
Jiyong's assumptions were confirmed and he grew sadder. Tears brimmed in his eyes, threatening to spill over.

"Does that make you know her better than me?" Jiyonh asked, with way less power this time. He asked Lisa this, not because he knew it wasn't true, but because he knew it might have been. He had barely spoken a word to his daughter since she came out and he had the feeling that he was missing a lot of what was going on with her. That broke him, for sure.

"No sir," Lisa shook her head. "Most definitely not. But all I do know, is that you care for your daughter too deeply to see her hurting because of this issue. She is in pain because of it even though she doesn't admit it. You are my girlfriends father and I will respect you but I love her too much to see her hurting." Lisa stopped realising her slip up. Jiyinh immediately let go of her collar and took a step back. Lisa looked behind him to see a smiling Dara and a wide-eyed Jennie.

"You what?" Jiyong asked. Lisa looked at Jennie once more. She wasn't able to decipher what emotion the girls facial expression held. Did she reciprocate the feeling. Didn't she? Was she simply shocked? Fuck, was it too early after all?
It didn't matter anyway though. What she had been wanting to say for along time is out there now and she couldn't take it back. Not that she wanted to. It was the truth. It would be said sooner or later. Lisa just wished it would have been at another time and in another place.

"You heard me, Mr. Kim." She said with finality.

"Jennie," she turned her attention to her girlfriend. When Jennie shifted her gaze to the floor she walked over there. She want going to lie, she was worried. Why wouldn't Jennie look at her? She took Jennie's chin in her hand looking into the beautiful brown orbs. "I love you."

A tear rolled down Jennie's cheek and she stayed quiet. She was shocked.

"I think it's best if you go.." Jiyong said after a silence that lasted too long for Lisa. Jennie didn't love her back.. Lisa looked at Jennie once more, both girls had tears in their eyes. Jennie still stayed quiet.

"Yeah," Lisa realised. "Maybe it's best if I do." She wiped her cheeks and took her shoes, not even bothering to put them on as she opened the door and ran away towards her car. Ran away from the idea to get her broken heart broken once more. Ran away from Jennie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.7K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 54.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
5K 54 24
Roxanne van Vossen (18 years old) lives in the Netherlands and is a real Formula 1 fan. She is crazy about Lando Norris. She would love to go to the...
6.1K 71 9
Penelope takes off into the night to deliver a column during her family's ball, and nothing goes as planned.