Out Of Time (Fred Weasley)

By Enigma108

Iris Evans's parents have been lying to her, her entire life. But, deep secrets have a steep price and it on... More

Prolouge
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter 7
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter 11
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter 15
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter 19
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter 23
Chapter Twenty Four
Cast
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter 31
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter 35
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter 39
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
3K
Chapter 43
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter 47
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter 51
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter 55
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter 59
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Epilogue
A/N -Sequel
Pranking Little Percy
A/N- Alternate Ending

Chapter 27

1.1K 53 6
By Enigma108

"Ah, I was wondering when the younger Potter boy was going to come." Ollivander said, stepping out of the shadows.

"How does he know who I am?" Remmy inquiried.

"I don't know." Iris simply replied.

"Hold out your wand arm."

Remmy held out his left arm and Ollivander quickly measured it before disappearing into the back of the store. A minute later he came back with a box.

"Dragon heart string, cedar wood, nine and three quarter inch, slightly springy." Ollivander said, taking the wand out of the box and handing it to Remmy.

"Give it a wave."

Remmy did so and there was an explosion.

"Definitely not... hm... I know." Ollivander disappeared again then came back with another box.

"Unicorn hair, vine wood, nine and a half inch, nicely pliant."

Crash!

"That's not it either."

Twenty wands later...

Remmy was getting bored and impatient.

"Have patience Mr. Potter. Your brother and sister also took a very long time to find their wands." Ollivander said handing him yet another one.

Crash!

Another ten wands later...

Remmy began shifting on his feet getting more restless.

"Ah, here we are." Ollivander said handing him the wand.

Remmy felt this warm feeling flood his body and light surrounding him.

"I believe that's the one. It's interesting how every child of James Potter ended up with an interesting wand."

"What's so interesting about my wand?" Remmy inquiried.

"Your wand is made of sycamore. Which is very common, but the core is not."

"What core?"

"Yours my boy has a werewolf hair given willingly by a very powerful alpha named Talia Hale." Ollivander replied. Remmy and Iris both tried not to laugh.

"I had to also give you a bit of a bigger wand to match your personality. Most wands are usually nine, ten or even eleven inches, but yours is thirteen and three quarter inches. Be very careful." Ollivander said. Iris handed Ollivander ten galleons then dragged her younger brother out of the store.

"I want ice cream, an owl, I want to try pumpkin juice and butterbeer. Oooo I always wanted to try puking-pastilles." Remmy said with a grin turning to the twins. Fred and George both gave him a look.

"Look, Georgie. We got an ickle firstie who wants to try out our products. Should we let him be our guinea pig?" 

"I think that's a brilliant idea."

"What's in it for me?" Remmy asked folding his arms.

"You get free candy and we'll pay you." The twins said in unison.

"You got yourself a deal." Remmy said rubbing his hands together excitedly.

"Absolutely not." Iris said.

"Oh come on. Why do you even care?" Remmy complained.

"Because you're my brother and I care about you." Iris shot back.

"Aww... that's disgustingly sweet. I have help from my furry little friend." He said annoyed.

"I dont care. You are my brother and I'm not letting my boyfriend and my best friend experiment on you." Iris said firmly.

"Sheesh, since when did a jokester like you become a goody two shoe?" Remmy sneered.

"You are so annoying." Iris said getting a bit agitated.

"Thank you." Remmy smirked.

"It wasn't a compliment."

"Well, whatever. Now I want ice cream, an owl and butterbeer." He said loudly. He then added in a low voice.

"Don't worry Gred and Forge. I still want those puking pastilles."

"I heard that." Iris said.

"You're not even supernatural and that was barely audible. How did you hear that?" Remmy complained.

"I am your sister." Was Iris's reply.

"Oh, come on you sound like mum."  Suddenly an idea popped Remmy's head.

"Can I get a broom?"

"No, you're a first year."

"Harry got on the team in his first year."

"You and Harry are two very different people." Mrs. Weasley pointed out.

"Gryffindor is going to need all the help they could get this year. Especially with Harry, Fred and George getting kicked off the team this year." Remmy blurted out.

"Wait, what?"

"Hold on a second."

"Why do we get kicked off the team?"

"Oops." Remmy said.

"Oops!?! Is that all you have to say." Iris said angrily.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. He needs to learn to shut his mouth. But, what's this about us being kicked off the team?" Fred and George demanded.

"Uh, can't tell you. Remmy lets go get you some ice cream." Iris said quickly shoving her brother forward.

"That's not an answer." Fred and George yelled after her.

"Please." The twins pleaded following them.

"No." Iris said annoyed.

"Pretty please."

"Absolutely not."

They kept badgering her until she shoved ice cream in their mouths.

"Shut up." She said firmly. As they walked out of the store Remmy stopped in front of number ninety three Diagon Alley's empty store front.

"I can't wait for this place to open." He said winking at the twins. Iris looked at her brother confused, forgetting for a minute what was supposed to be there. The twins on the other hand gave him a look that read how did you know.

"What are you talking about? What's opening here?" Ron asked curiously.

"Uh, nothing. Now let's go get him an owl." Fred and George said quickly shoving their brother forward.

An owl and six butter beers later they finally made it back to Grimmauld Place.

"Fredrick Gideon Weasley, George Fabian Weasley, how dare you two sneak  him fire whiskey. That was very irresponsible of you." Mrs. Weasley said angrily.

"Don't worry Mrs. Weasley I can't get drunk. Pro of being a werewolf." Remmy said.

"And the cons." He muttered under his breath.

"Doesn't matter. You don't give an eleven year old fire whiskey. I don't care if you're Merlin himself." Mrs. Weasley yelled. Just then they heard a crash behind them. They all turned around to see a young woman with bubble gum pink hair trying to fix the umbrella stand that she had just knocked over.

"Sorry 'bout that. I tend to be a bit clumsy." She apologized.

"Tonks." Remmy exclaimed. She gave him a look.

"Do I know you?" She asked.

"Oh where are my manners? I am the one and only Sirius Remus Potter at your service." Remmy said, taking a bow.

"It's Evans you idiot." Iris said annoyed.

"You mean you're related to Harry." The woman said, confused.

"That's right Nymphadora. Ten points to Hufflepuff."

"Don't call me Nymphadora." She said angrily causing her hair to turn red.

"Oops. Sorry, I forgot about that." Remmy apologized.

"Anyways, I need to go. Harry's in trouble." Tonks said heading towards the door.

"Ooo, he casted a patronus to save that blimp." Remmy said. Tonks pulled out her wand, spun around and aimed it at him.

"I'm only going to ask you this once. How do you know about that?" She demanded. Remmy swallowed hard.

"Well, you see.... I, Uh... I just know things." He blurted out.

"Really.  That's the answer you're going to go with?" Tonks said.

"What do you want me to say? That my sister and I are from the future and that you're all characters from a book that my sister is obsessed with?" Remmy snapped. Tonks stared at him surprised. She then lowered her wand.

"Tonks we need to get going." Moody said coming into the room. After the two aurors left Iris turned to her brother very annoyed.

"Don't you know when to shut up?" She demanded.

"You really are obsessed with those books and-"

"What if a death eater over heard what you said in Diagon Alley? Do you think for a second they wouldn't try to capture you and torture you for information?" Iris scolded him. Remmy looked down at his shoes.

"I-I wasn't thinking." He stammered. Iris let out a sigh.

"Look, I just want you to be safe." She said softly, bringing her little brother into a hug.

"Can't. Breathe." He wheezed. Remmy squirmed out of his sister's hold.

"Gosh, you are strong. Are you sure you're not supernatural?" He inquired after finally breaking free after five minutes.

"Don't be ridiculous." Iris said. They were interrupted by a crash.

"Hiya Tonks." Remmy said without turning around.

"How'd you know it was me?" Tonks inquiried.

"I just do." Remmy replied. After Sirius and Harry were all caught up Remmy stepped forward.

"Well, aren't you going to introduce me dear uncle Siri." Remmy said, pretending to be offended.

"Uncle?" Sirius said.

"Yes. We called our mum's best friend uncle Charlie so, why not call my dad's best friend uncle too."

"Hold up. Who's he?" Harry asked, turning to his sister.

"You must be Harry. I've heard so much about you." Remmy answered.

"That still doesn't explain who you are."

"Oh, right. I'm Sirius Remus Evans or is it Potter. I'm your brother."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 4.6K 39
[Book 1] ❝ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭. ❞ Serena grew up well sheltered in a Muggle suburb with her mother...
1.3M 30.2K 77
{ WARNING: This story is for 18+ readers only} (contains heavy sexual content, language, violence) Phoenix Grey; the adopted daughter of Severus Sn...
2M 125K 104
{𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟮} It all started with a kiss. Or better say, everything ended with a kiss. What Jenna Potter thought was going to lead her to a beautif...
20.7K 452 14
Her third year at Hogwarts didn't start well for (Y/N) Hydra. A mass murderer broke out of Azkaban to come after her and one of her friends. She ran...