Elizabeth Monroe | Friends Fa...

De HisKoala2003

Elizabeth Monroe (Audrey Landers) is a Singer,Actress and sometimes dancer for certain roles.She is an old fr... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103

55

988 11 0
De HisKoala2003

-October 29th 1998-

At 3:02 AM i go to Chandler and Joey's and  knock on the door not being able to sleep and Chandler answers it.

Elizabeth:Hi.

Chandler:Hi.

   We both start kissing and Joey enters and Chandler pushes me away.

Joey:Elizabeth?.What time is it?.

Chandler:Uh 9.

Chandler pushes the clock into the sink.

Joey:But it's dark out.

Elizabeth:Well that's because you always sleep to noon silly!.This is what 9 looks like.

Joey:I guess I'll get washed up then.Watch that sunrise.

Joey goes into the bathroom.

Elizabeth:I'm really getting tired of sneaking around.

Chandler:I know me too.Hey.Y'know what if we went away for a whole weekend?. Y'know we'd have no interruptions and we could be naked the entire time.

Elizabeth:All weekend?.That's a whole lot of naked.

Chandler:Yeah I can say that I have a conference and you can say you have a actress thing.

Elizabeth:Oh sounds fun.

Chandler:Let's go.

Chandler starts for his bedroom.

Elizabeth:Wait.What about Joey?.

   Chandler opens the bathroom door to reveal Joey passed out on the toilet with a toothbrush in his mouth.

****************************************

   The next morning at Monica and Rachel's, Me,Chandler,Joey,Dakery and Phoebe are eating breakfast as Monica enters from her bedroom.

Monica:Hey guess what I'm doing this weekend!.I'm going to this culinary fair in New Jersey.

Phoebe:Oh weird Chandler and Dakery just told us they got a conference there and Elizabeth has a actress thing there too.

Monica:Oh now that,that,that's funny it seems like Dakery's conference could've been in Connecticut or Vermont.

Dakery:I'm not in charge of where the conference is held.Do you want people to think it's a fake hospital conference?.It's a real conference.

Ross enters the apartment.

Ross:Hey.

Joey:Hey!.

Elizabeth:Hey.

Ross:Is Rachel here?.I gotta talk to her.

Monica:No she's out shopping.

Ross:Damn!.

Chandler:What's going on?.

Ross:I told Emily to come.And I just need to y'know talk to Rachel about it.

Phoebe:Wait a minute!.So when Emily comes you're just you're not gonna see Rachel anymore?.

Ross:Well look I'm just trying to focus on the I get to see my wife part all right?.And not the part that makes me do this."Takes a swig of Pepto Bismol".

Monica:Wow so you guys are you're never gonna be in the same room together?.How is that even gonna work?.

Ross:I have no idea.I mean…But,but I assure you I will figure it out.

Joey:Doesn’t seem like it's going to work I mean…

Rachel enters the apartment.

Rachel:Hi guys!.

Joey:Hi.

Chandler:Uh hey.

Rachel:What's going on?.

Chandler:We're flipping Monica's mattress.

Joey:So I'm thinking basically we pick it up and then we flip it.

Phoebe:Yeah that's better than my way.

We all agree and head to Monica's room.

Rachel:Oh okay hey guys would you flip mine too?.

Elizabeth:Awe man!.

   We go into Monica's room.While in the bedroom Chandler is trying to listen through the door.

Phoebe:Can you hear anything?.

Chandler:Oh yes somebody just said Can you hear anything?.

   Joey is bent over at the waist and is looking for something under Monica's bed.

Monica:Hey Joey's ass!.What are you doing?.

Joey:"Holding a box".Well remember when they got in that big fight and broke up and we were all stuck in her with no food or anything?.Well when Ross said Rachel at the wedding I figured it was gonna happen again so I hid this in here.

Elizabeth:Oh candy bars,crossword puzzles…

Phoebe:Oh Madlibs mine!."Grabs it".

Chandler:Condoms?.

Joey:You don't know how long we're gonna be in here!.We may have to repopulate the Earth.

Chandler:And condoms are the way to do that?.

   Soon we all come out from Monica's bedroom

Rachel:Oh my God.

Monica:Sweetie we heard you crying. Please don't cry.

Rachel:It's Le Poo.

Phoebe:I know it's le poo right now but it'll get better.

*****************************************

   In Atlantic City,New Jersey Me and Chandler are about to start their weekend...Chandler us jumping on the bed.

Chandler:I can't believe it!.We're here!.

Elizabeth:Oh chocolates on the pillows.I love that!.

Chandler:Oh you should live with Joey Rollos everywhere.

Elizabeth:Come here.

   Chandler does and we kiss and end up laying down on the bed making out....The next day we are setting up our things to go home tommorow and I find Chandler holding a porno magazine.

Elizabeth:Are you serious?.

Chandler:Uh what?.

   I cross my arms and glare at him and I storm out of the room and Chandler runs after me...He catches up to me.

Chandler:I found it in my bag.Joey packed it.

Elizabeth:I saw you reading it Chandler.

Chandler:Well uh..."Looks defeated".

*****************************************

   At Central Perk Ross is drinking some Alka-Seltzer as all of us minus Rachel are here.

Ross:You should've seen the look on her face.I don't want Rachel to hate me.I don't know what to do.

Joey:You want my advice?.

Ross:Yes!.Please!.

Joey:You're not gonna like it.

Ross:That's okay.

Joey:You got married to fast.

Ross:That's not advice.

Joey:I told ya.

Ross:I'm going to the bathroom.

Ross gets up and leaves to the bathroom.

Joey:Man if anyone asked me to give up any of you I couldn't do it.

Elizabeth,Chandler,Phoebe:Yeah me either.

Dakery:I couldn't.Ive grown to enjoy you guys.

Monica:Maybe I could do it.

Rachel enters the Cafe.

Rachel:Hi.

Elizabeth:Hi Rach.

Chandler:Hi.

Phoebe:Hey.

Monica:Hey.

Rachel:Look I know you guys heard about the whole thing with me and Ross but y'know I've been obsessing about it all day and I'd just love not to talk about it.All right?.

Joey:I-I-I don't know if this falls under this category but uh Ross is right back there."Points over his shoulder".

Rachel:That's not Ross.

Phoebe:Oh no.Not that guy.He does look like him though.

Chandler:Okay Ross is in the bathroom.

Rachel:Oh my God its happening.It's already started.I'm Kip.

Joey:Hey you're not Kip.

Rachel:"To Joey".Do you even know who Kip is?.

Joey:Who cares?.You're Rachel."To Chandler".Who's Kip?.

Chandler:Kip my old roommate y'know we all used to hang out together.

Joey:Oh that poor bastard.

Rachel:See?.Yeah you told me the story.He and Monica dated when they broke up they couldn't even be in the same room together and you all promised that you would stay his friend and what happened?.He got phased out.

Monica:You're not gonna be phased out.

Rachel:Well of course I am!.It's not gonna happen to Ross.He's your brother."To Chandler".He's your old college roommate. Ugh it was just a matter of time before someone had to leave the group.I just always assumed Phoebe would be the one to go.

Phoebe:Eh!.

Rachel:Honey come on!.You live far away. You're not related.You lift right out.

*****************************************

   At my place I'm watching TV as Chandler enters the apartment.

Chandler:Hey.

Elizabeth:Hi.

Chandler:I just came over to drop off…nothing.So that weekend kinda sucked huh?.

Elizabeth:Yeah it did.The day before we left.

Chandler:So I guess this is over.

Elizabeth:What?.

Chandler:Well y'know you and me it had to end sometime.

Elizabeth:Why exactly?.

Chandler:Because of the weekend we had a fight.

Elizabeth:Chandler that's crazy.If you give up every time you'd have a fight with someone you'd never be with anyone longer than...Oh!.

Chandler:So this isn't over?.

Elizabeth:"Laughs".You are so cute.No.No it was a fight.You deal with it and move on. It's nothing to freak out about.

Chandler:Really?.Okay.Great.

Elizabeth:Oh welcome to an adult relationship!.

I go to kiss him but he stops me.

Chandler:We're in a relationship?.

Elizabeth:I'm afraid so.

Chandler:Okay.

   We kiss and later at Monica and Rachel's Monica,Dakery,Joey,Me,Chandler and Rachel are hanging out as Phoebe enters.

Phoebe:Hey!.

Monica:Hey.

Phoebe:Oh hey Monica I heard you saw Donald Trump at your convention.

Monica:Yeah I saw him waiting for an elevator.

   I look thru my purse and can't find something so I look to Rachel.

Elizabeth:Hey Rach can I borrow your eyelash curler I think I lost mine.

Rachel:Yeah it's in there."Points to the bathroom".

Joey:"Shocked".Oh!.Oh!.Oh!.

Chandler:Joey can I talk to you for a second?.

   Chandler grabs him and starts to drag Joey into the hallway.

Joey:Oh!.Oh!.Oh,oh,oh!.Oh,oh!.

   Chandler pushes him through the door and I close it behind us and Chandler tackles Joey onto the couch of their apartment and tries to cover his mouth.

Joey:Oh!.

Chandler:Yes.Yes.

Chandler lets him up.

Joey:"To Chandler".You?!."To Elizabeth". And,and you?!.

Elizabeth:Yes but you cannot tell anyone.No one knows.

Joey:How?!.When?!.

Chandler:It happened in London.

Joey:In London!.

Chandler:The reason we didn't tell anyone was because I didn't want to make a big deal out of it.

Joey:But it is a big deal.I have to tell someone!.

We both grab him and stop him.

Chandler:No,no,no,no,no!.You can't!.

Elizabeth:Please?.Please?!.We just don't want to deal with telling everyone okay?. Just promise you won't tell.

Joey:All right!.Man this is unbelievable.I mean it's great but…

Elizabeth:"Grins".I know it's great.

I go over and kiss Chandler.

Joey:Awe I don't want to see that.

Elizabeth:Well deal with it!.

Chandler laughs at my sassy comment.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

986 9 15
It's 2025. Hi, I'm Emma Geller-Green. My dear, Auntie Monica let me live in her old apartment. Don't tell her, but it's totally revamped now. I live...
115K 4K 35
"Isabella, that's a beautiful name, what does it mean?" "Joey, aren't you Italian?" "Yeah, so?" "Joey, her name is Italian. It means beautiful." ...
4K 62 19
Alessia Glen and her best friend Scarlet Nix move into an apartment that happens to be right beside Chandler Bing and Joey Tribbiani. Scarlet and Ch...
35.7K 706 32
Two amazing actors falling in love onset.. how will they manage to see each other everyday? +Creds to Warner Brother's studios.. I did NOT make up th...