Bad Boy? ||TaeKook||

By BunTeaHunter

Jungkook was still just a new student, but he already got the title as the "Bad Boy" of the school due to his... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
FIN

13

9.1K 437 133
By BunTeaHunter

TAEHYUNG POV

"I hope Jimin will be okay... did he seem okay? Did he talk to you?"

Jungkook was fiddling with his straw and I smiled seeing him genuinely worried for Jimin's date with his brother.

Not a date, but in Jimin's mind it is

Just as he said yesterday, we're hanging out in Jin hyung's cafe while Yoongi hyung and Jimin went out to get to know eachother better.

Hoseok hyung has dance class today and couldn't make it, but I'm kind of happy to spend some alone time with Jungkook.

I combed his hair softly and he must've liked it since he leaned toward my touch. He let out a soft sigh and closed his eyes to enjoy the feeling of my hand on his hair more.

"Don't worry too much. I'm sure our Jiminie will do fine. He'll be nervous and shy at first, which is completely normal, but he'll soon get comfortable with Yoongi hyung"

Jungkook got less tense when hearing that and I felt accomplished for calming him down. My breath hitched when he leaned his head on my shoulder.

"You're right, hyung"

I smiled down at him and he's really gorgeous. I still get baffled by his looks, no one can deny how attractive Jungkook is.

Beautiful...

Without thinking, I slowly reached out my hand to touch his pouty lips. They looked so soft and... tempting. I just wanted to know what they feel-

DING!

I snapped out of my daze and realized what I was about to do. I quickly put my hand on my lap and cursed at myself for almost doing such action.

To distract myself from the pretty boy, I looked up to see who just entered the cafe. They basically saved me from a possible embarrassing situation, so I became curious at their appearance.

Wait.... Yoongi hyung?

I was obviously confused as to why hyung here when he's supposed to be hanging out with Jimin.

Seeing him, I gently shook Jungkook to open his eyes and see his brother. I see him furrowing his brows and... OH NO HE POUTED.

"Hyungie? Shouldn't he be with Jimin hyung for their supposed date?"

Sadly, I couldn't answer his question since I also didn't know. I just shrugged and together with Jungkook, we watched what hyung is doing.

Yoongi hyung stopped at the counter with a tired look and stared at Jin hyung, who crossed his arms. It was quiet for a while until the younger one of the two finally opened his mouth and spoke with a monotone voice, but I could hear a slight venom in them.

"Just give me my black coffee already"

The oldest didn't say anything, but he did turn and started his work to make his coffee. When he's done, he placed down an iced caramel macchiato and Yoongi hyung glared at him.

"Are you serious?"
"It's not what I think you want, but it's what I think you need"
"That was ONE time!"

They both had a stare down until Yoongi hyung begrudgingly took the drink. The owner puts on a proud smile when he sees the frown on the other's face.

"Now that wasn't so hard-"

Yoongi hyung cut him off with a hiss and puts down his money and stomped out of the cafe.

We all watched him leave and that's when we see Jimin outside by the entrance seeming to wait patiently. When Yoongi hyung went beside him, they both walked away.

We were was so confused on the whole scene, but I managed to snap out of it and told Jungkook that I will go talk to Jin hyung real quick.

When I earned a nod, I pinched his cheek before approaching Jin hyung. I heard a cute giggle behind me and I tried hard not to smile.

"What happened back there? You know Yoongi hyung?"

He was cleaning the counter before looking back up at me and raised his brow.

"Ever since he came back from Busan. He came here to order some coffee"
"What? How come you never told us?"

Hyung sighed and went around the counter to sit on our table beside Jungkook, but not before giving the boy a huge hug that didn't made me feel jealous at all.

I swear he does this to fuck with me..

He then gestured for me to sit to the other side of him and that made me sad since I won't be beside Jungkook.

The bunny boy got worried seeing the counter being empty with no employee to take over since today is just Jin doing all the work.

"What about your custome-"
"I'm the only one who can make their coffee the way they want, so they won't be leaving this place anytime soon"

Typical hyung...

"First of all, Tae why would I tell you when you might tell Jimin and that dumbo will go crazy over this. He might not leave me alone and will keep asking about Yoongi.. I want peace in this cafe"

Understandable... I can't keep secrets easily with Jimin.

"Next, our first impression wasn't exactly a friendly one"

Jungkook seemed to nod in agreement.

"Your personalities seem to contrast each other. I can guess you two might've argued a lot"

Jin hyung snapped his fingers and pointed at him, so Jungkook guessed correctly then.

"He was looking like a grumpy baby when he first entered here and mumbled out his order. I couldn't hear him, so I asked him to speak up louder"

He scoffed and shook his head, looking annoyed before continuing his story.

"Someone woke up at the wrong side of the bed cause he talked in a rude tone 'What do you think I want?'"

Yoongi hyung doesn't seem to be a morning type of person...

"So I gave him the sweetest drink in our menu cause I think that tiny bitch needs something to sweeten his mouth"

Oh no..

"Please don't tell that's exactly-"
"That's exactly what I said"
"Great.."

Jin hyung just waved his hand nonchalantly before continuing.

"He was going to argue back and trying to seem scary, but please... it felt like I was being threatened by a kitten"

I see hyung roll his eyes, but I just mumbled out.

"With a knife"

Jungkook looked amused at this and giggled when he heard me. Jin hyung let out a huff, but decided to ignore it.

"That's when I said about me thinking he needs the drink rather than the drink he wants. It kind of became our thing now to be honest"

I just looked at him. It's not really suprising, knowing hyung, he isn't scared of confrontation.

I think he's the only one who can put Min Yoongi in his place

"Enough about that tiny rude grumpy baby feline"
"His little brother is sitting right next to you"
"And I care... why?"

Hyung sure is one of a kind

••••••• ••••• •••••••

JIMIN POV

Black coffee at hand, I just arrived at our meeting place and saw Yoongi hyung walking out with a pissed off look.

What a way to start the date...

He tilted his head towards the sidewalk, signaling me to walk that way with him. Without a word I complied and we started walking side by side.

"I hate the damn owner in the cafe shop, so I wanted to leave as soon as possible"

Jin hyung?

I looked at the iced caramel macchiato he's holding and cursed at myself. I actually bought this warm black coffee from a vending machine to give to Yoongi hyung.

He just seems to be the type to like these kinds of coffee

He must've noticed the canned drink in my hand since he asked.

"Didn't know you like black coffee, kid"
"Huh? O-Oh.. yeah.."

I didn't want to embarass myself since I bought it for him, so I just reluctantly opened the can and slowly put it to my lips to took a sip.

"T-Taste amazing.."

Guess I was bad at hiding my disgust since he raised his brow at me.

Gosh he looks so hot when he does-

"You don't like black coffee, do you?"

DAMMIT

"N... N-No?"
"You obviously don't. Why did you buy it then if it's not to your liking?"

My face turned pink since my reason is a bit embarrassing to me. I didn't know what to say and just looked down, not making eye contact.

He was quiet for a while, but I heard a chuckle and he took my drink. I looked up to him switching our drinks.

"I don't like sweets, so you can have mine instead"

I just watched him drink the black coffee and I can feel my insides having a concert right now cause...

INDIRECT KISS!!!

Yoongi hyung suddenly reached out with his index finger and puts it on my cheek to turn my head forward our path.

"Careful, don't want you hitting a pole because you got.... distracted"

Well that was embarrassing..

"So.. uhm.. why did you order such a sweet drink when you prefer black?"

I tried to ignore what just happened and instead changed the topic. Fortunately, Yoongi hyung decided to not tease me and started talking about the incident in the cafe.

It was really fun hearing him talk about Jin hyung and I laughed at how obviously annoyed he was at him.

It went on like this for a while until I stopped at our destination and now have a big smile on my face.

"Hyung we're here~!"

Yoongi hyung looked up at the store and stared at me with a face that says 'are you serious?'

It was a Nail Salon

"You seriously have an obsession with my hands, it got worse after we did your photography project..."
"What makes you think it's about your hands?"

He sighed and snapped his fingers to my face. I just realized I've subconsciously been staring at his hands and gave him a sheepish smile.

"Ok maybe a little- BUT this will be fun! We can give you black nail polish and maybe bedazzle them a bit"
"Bedazzle?"

I nodded excitedly and with a happy tone.

"Maybe have you put on some rings too~"

He stared at the nail polishes displayed behind the glass of the salon, seeming to search for something.

"But I don't see them selling rings-"
"I brought some actually~"

I pulled out a jewelry box out of my bag and opened it. Showing off a variety of rings to hyung.

".... you really planned all this. Isn't that Hoseok's flower ring?"
"Yeap~ stole it from him"

Hyung didn't dwell on it further since I pulled his arm to drag him inside the salon. We were greeted by the employee there and gave us a smile.

"Welcome to our Salon! How may I help you two?"

I smiled back at her and pulled the oldest beside me.

"Can you please give this guy a manicure and also paint his nails with black nail polish?"

She bowed at that and told one of her coworkers to prepare everything. She then turned to me asking if I want anything.

"Give me both a manicure and pedicure please! Oh, can you also give both of us a foot scrub and massage?"

We received a 'yes' from her and guided us to our seats.

"You really didn't ask me for my permission or what I think of all these"

I just brushed him off and reassured him that he'll enjoy the experience. He just shook his head and let himself be dragged.

"Oh hey hyung!"

We looked at the source of the voice and I see an unfamiliar face, but I guess Yoongi hyung knows him.

"Joon? The hell are you doing here? What's that on your face?"

Joon? The one Tae talked about when he was in Jungkookie's place?

"It's a facemask! They also offer to give you facial treatments here"

Mr. Daddy legs smiled and wow... he has cute dimples. When hyung stood next to him, the stranger raised his hand to show off his nails.

"I also got my nails done. Don't you think the color blue looks good on me? It's the color of the sea"

I stood next to Yoongi hyung and decided to try and join in the conversation.

"You like the sea?"

He looked at me and gave me a smile

"The heart of man is very much like the sea, it has storms, it has its tides and in its depths it has its pearls too... that's who I think I am"

I heard hyung groan, but I just looked at him with a shock look. I was fascinated by the way he worded it and how philosophical he sounds.

"Also, I like crabs~!"

.... huh?

"For fuck's sake, Joon! Stop talking like Vincent van gogh and actually say something that doesn't make me question myself!"

Joon guy just rolled his eyes and leaned back on his chair.

"Says the one who always knows which of the philosophers I got the quote from"
"It's because you won't shut the fuck up about them! I have it all engraved in my brain and I don't like it!"

I watched the two in amusement. It was obvious these two are close friends, seeing Yoongi hyung bicker with someone like this is... nice.

"You must be the dude Yoongles here talked about! Seeing your pink hair and all"
"O-Oh? All good thing hopefully"
"You like his hands"

OH GOD NO

"I don't want to be remembered like this!"

The dude just laughed at my embarrassed face and just waved it off with his hand.

"Don't worry, he said some nice things about you. I'm Kim Namjoon by the way, nice to meet the other half"

Other half?

"I'm Park Jimin, nice to meet you too. By half... you meant Taehyung?"
"Yeah, you two are like partners-in-crime. I just heard some stories about you through your friends"

They most likely said something to embarrass me.

"Let the kid live. He might not want to know the stories Tae told us"
"C-Can you tell me one of them...?"

Yoongi hyung just looked at me and was quiet for a bit until he finally spoke.

"You were really good at the pole..."

I choked when I heard that and instantly knew what he was talking about.

I'M GONNA MURDER KIM TAEHYUNG!

"You're really talented though! I was amazed when Taehyung showed me the video"

Namjoon said with amusement and I just want to lock myself in my room, never going out to the world again.

I ALSO WANT TO MURDER MY DRUNK SELF!

Saving me from this suffering, the employee told us the preparation is done and we could go to our seats.

Unfortunately for me, my chair was between the two hyungs and I wanted to scream.

"Don't look embarrassed kid. Kook also shared some stuff about me to Taehyung, so it's alright"

The oldest hyung was trying to make me feel better and it made me grateful and also a bit in love.

"Yoongles once drop kicked me when I accidentally tore his cat plushie"

I snorted hearing this

"H-He.. He did that to you..? For his.. cat plushie?"

I started laughing when he nodded. I wasn't making fun of Yoongi hyung for avenging his cat toy, I was honestly endeared and thought it was so cute for hyung to react that way.

"I could do a drop kick on you now, you brat!"
"Hyungie, you'll ruin your nails if you do"

I just giggled when they started bickering again. I decided to make them stop by saying.

"Yoongi hyung was such a cute kid~!"

They suddenly went quiet and I got confused. I heard Namjoon hyung wheezed and Yoongi hyung looked away, trying to hide his red face.

What?

"Th-Tha-That happened 2 days ago!!!"

It took me a while to process, but when it did. I bursted out laughing and after that...

Yoongi hyung did do a drop kick on Namjoon hyung once again.

*******•*****•*******
Author-nim:
Don't worry! Tomorrow will all be Taekook, this is to give some cute Yoonmin stuff~ Tae will be making a lot of moves and you'll love all of Jungkook's reactions~

Honestly, I think my chapters are slowly getting longer and longer... hope you don't mind the unmatching word counts 💜

Thank you all for reading 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

870K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
483K 26K 24
NSFW TAEKOOK FanFiction by Nika Ken. Business rival wanted to destroy Kim Taehyung's company so they chose an "easy" target, the CEO's "pretty" lover...
34.2K 287 35
Taking requests! Updating once a week (hopefully) Will do any C4/CamBoy!
284K 10.3K 27
โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข Jeon Jeongguk has taken over being the leader of his father's mafia, and runs it his way or no way. so when his best friends Namjoon, and Jin for...