pay you with love ♡ malum (di...

By skittlesmalum

❝ how do you want to pay? cash or with a check? ❞ ❝ is love also an option? ❞ - in which calum is a broken te... More

00 ➵ prologue
01 ➵ do you want a blowjob first?
02 ➵ one week later
03 ➵ something about you
04 ➵ two weeks later
05 ➵ disappearing
06 ➵ two weeks later
07 ➵ take a break
08 ➵ one week later
09 ➵ dirty little whore
10 ➵ two weeks later
11 ➵ one week later
12 ➵ one week later
13 ➵ one week later
14 ➵ one week later
15 ➵ one week later
16 ➵ two days later
17 ➵ one day later
18 ➵ two days later
00 ➵ character ask answers
19 ➵ two weeks later
20 ➵ one week later
22 ➵ two weeks later
23 ➵ two weeks later
24 ➵ the same night
25 ➵ the same night
26 ➵ the morning after
27 ➵ one week later
28 ➵ two weeks later
29 ➵ one day later
30 ➵ four days later
31 ➵ one day later
32 ➵ two days later
33 ➵ one week later
34 ➵ the same day
apology and bye i guess? :/

21 ➵ one day later

9.2K 467 285
By skittlesmalum

I was tracing down my finger Calum's back, taking in the masterpiece that was sleeping next to me.

The smile never left my lips, it had no reason to. 

He was lying next to me on his stomach, his bare back was facing me and the sheets were only covering his bum and legs.

It was a beautiful sight and I wanted to stare at him forever. 

With every second I looked at him, my heart started beating a little faster until it was pounding so hard against my chest that it hurt but in a way, it was nice.

I groaned in annoyance as I heard my phone ring in the pockets of my pants which were still lying on the ground from last night. I slowly stretched myself and got it, seeing that Amanda was calling.

"What do you want?" I whisper shouted, not wanting to wake up Calum.

"I need you today. I know it's Saturday and I know that it's your free day but you need to come," she said in a pleading tone. "Please?"

I closed my eyes and sighed, then mumbled a small 'okay' and hung up quickly, turning around again to see Calum rubbing his eyes, then yawning.

"Good morning, princess," I said and leaned over, kissing his cheek.

Calum looked around the room a little confused but then smiled, turning his head in my direction again.

"Good morning," he whispered and was just looking into my eyes.

"How did you sleep?" I asked and placed my hand on his hip, rubbing small circles with my thumb.

"Wonderful," he mumbled out, scooting closer to me and wrapping his arms around my body, cuddling his head on my chest. 

"Was last night, like, okay? Was I alright? I'm scared that I've hurt you or that you regret it now."

Calum chuckled and placed his hand above my mouth, telling me to shut up.

"Last night was amazing. No, amazing is an understatement, really. It was breathtaking and wonderful and perfect and more. Sex never meant something to me, I hated it. But, I didn't hate last night. Because it meant something, to me and you, right?" he asked and I slowly nodded. 

I grabbed his face and placed kisses all over it, making him giggle and squeeze his eyes together. He never looked more beautiful than in this moment. 

Hair messed up, no clothes on, eyes tired but still happy and he looked like art.

My heart was practically exploding in my chest.

"I have to leave soon," I finally said, "Amanda needs me in the store today. I don't know why but she was practically begging me to show up."

Calum looked up at me and pouted, "But I wanted to spend the day with you."

My lungs almost collapsed at the sight. Calum's pout and his sad, brown puppy eyes and tousled hair. I couldn't say no and almost picked up the phone to tell Amanda I was sick and couldn't come.

Almost.

"I'm sorry, princess, I really wish I could stay with you. Believe me, there's nothing else in this world that I would rather do than to be with you."

There was a small silence and then Calum chuckled.

"That rhymed."

And I wanted to kiss him so bad but we just woke up, the morning breath wouldn't be great to taste. 

"I have an idea. How about we eat some breakfast together, I will go to work and you have some time for yourself. Go out or stay inside, call Peyton and invited her over, I don't care. When I come home I'll bring pizza and we can cuddle and make out all night, how does that sound?"

"Wonderful."

I smiled at him before we both started to get up and put on our clothes. I couldn't resist to not look at his naked body, it was impossible to keep my eyes off Calum.

He slipped on his boxers and grabbed a flannel, my flannel, that was lying on the small chair in the room. It didn't really surprise me that he had my clothes in his house. 

When he stayed over at my place and wore my clothes, he never gave them back but went back to his house, still wearing them and never returning them. 

Not that I was complaining. It was good because I always had clothes here, like I did now so I could just grab a shirt out of his closet and put it on. 

Calum left the room while I was still getting dressed, putting on my underwear and pants, grabbing my phone before walking to the kitchen. 

He was already setting up the breakfast table. I leaned against the door frame and just looked at him.

"How did I deserve someone as beautiful as you?" I asked, more myself than him but Calum still looked at me with a confused expression.

"That's what I'm asking myself every day. I don't know how I did it but I have you in my life and you seem like you won't be leaving me anytime soon, which is a great feeling even though I still don't really understand why."

I walked over to Calum and put down the plate he was holding, grabbing him by the waist and pulling him close to my chest.

"You're beautiful, Calum and I really, really like you. You don't have to understand why because I don't really understand a lot of things myself when it comes to us but that's okay. Just don't think that you don't deserve me. I know what's going on in your brain and your thoughts about yourself are not pretty." 

"I'm sorry, I just -- I really love you and I want to be perfect for you. I want to be a good boyfriend, I just want to be good enough."

I sighed loudly and cupped his cheeks, pressing my lips to his, not caring about morning breath anymore. The kiss felt so much more intimate than the kisses we shared before, maybe because of what happened last night which brought us a lot closer.

"Calum, you are perfect to me and you are perfect for me. You're the greatest boyfriend I could wish for and I'm so happy to have you in my life. Please promise me to always remember this."

He sighed nodded with a small smile on his lips, "Okay."

I also smiled and then we ate breakfast together before I had to leave to the store, Amanda was already waiting for me.

"Thank god you're here," she said and greeted me with a hug.

"Why do you need me?" I asked and brought my jacket in the backroom, then put on my name tag.

"You see the truck out there? In there are tons of boxes with new games and consoles. We need to  change the store completely. We need to move the furniture and put the new games in the shelves. The boss wants a whole new concept," she explained and I groaned.

"You can't just take away my free day and make me do such hard work. I'd be okay with just selling the stuff but I really don't want to change the whole store. Why don't you ask Porter? He's stronger than me."

"Because I can't reach him, he doesn't pick up his phone."

"What about Rey?"

"He's out of town. Michael, I already called them all and no one is available today," she finally said, seeming quite annoyed with me.

"Well, I already had plans with Calum," I complained.

"Don't be such a baby. If we start now and work hard we'll be done in three hours and then you can leave but I can't do everything by myself. Please stop complaining and just get it over with."

I groaned one last time before getting to work.

✧✧

"The only thing that keeps me going is thinking about how Calum will be waiting for me at home wrapped in blankets looking like a small burrito," I breathed out and picked up another box, a small smile on my lips.

"That is literally the most adorable thing I've heard in years," Amanda said. 

"Well, Calum is the most adorable human being."

"That, my dear, is true. So, I suppose that everything's going great between you and him, right?" she asked.

I put down the box before talking.

"Everything is perfect between us. I love him so much, it's unreal," I said and the shook my head with a scoff, "Oh god, look at me, I'm talking about loving him but I'm still not able to say it to his face. I'm a horrible boyfriend."

"Oh shut up, we've already talked about this. It's fine, take your time."

I just nodded and brought the last two boxes from the truck into the store. 

"Great, now we need to rearrange the store and then unpack everything," she said and I pretended to fall to the ground and die.

In slow motion, of course. 

"I don't think I will make it," I whispered dramatically and she chuckled.

"You're such a dork."

I got up again with a loud groan and then went back to work, trying to make it quick. I really just wanted to go home again and cuddle with my princess. 

✧✧

"Thank you so much again," Amanda said and waved. "Have a nice evening with Calum."

"No problem, really but don't you dare calling me in again on my free day. Thanks. I'll see you Monday."

I went to my car and drove to a small pizza restaurant, getting two large pepperoni pizzas for Calum and I because it was our favorite.

And I really couldn't wait to hold Calum in my arms again. 

As I drove to his place I thought about last night again and smiled. I couldn't really wrap my head around it. Calum and I had sex and I didn't know why it felt so unreal to me.

Maybe it was too overwhelming for me to have sex after not doing it for such a long time. Maybe it was because it happened with Calum, my boyfriend, the person I loved.

I parked my car outside his house and grabbed the pizza, walking to the door and ringing the doorbell. It took some time before he opened the door but when he did I almost dropped the pizza.

Calum was leaning against the door frame, a small smile playing on his lips and he was wearing the same clothes like this morning; my flannel, unbuttoned, and tight boxers.

"You look so breathtaking," I said and he giggled but tried to keep it down by pressing his hand over his mouth and I felt weak in my knees.

He then pecked my cheek and we went inside. I placed the food on the table and sat down, Calum came back from the kitchen with a bottle of coke.

"How was work?" he asked and grabbed a slice of the pizza.

"Annoying and stressful, we had to move furniture and unpack boxes and I hated it. Now my back hurts and I missed you."

"Missed you too."

While eating he told me about his day and how he stayed at home and cleaned a little, then watched TV and also fell asleep for an hour or so. 

"You're not planning on giving me back my flannel anytime soon, am I right?" 

"Not really, I look cute in it. And I always wanted a boyfriend whom clothes I could wear and I know that you don't mind because you look at me like you want to do me against a wall, which means I turn you on when I'm wearing your clothes and I like having that affect on you."

"That is in fact what I was thinking about," I simply replied. There was no point in denying it, anyways. "But now I just really want to cuddle."

Calum smiled and scooted closer to me, placing his head on my chest. My hand immediately went to his hair, I liked playing with it.

We laid there in silence for like thirty minutes, just enjoying each other's presence.

"Michael?" Calum whispered. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"How come you never talked or talk about your mother?"

My smile dropped immediately and my heart started pounding against my chest and it hurt but this time it wasn't the good kind of hurt.

"C-Calum, I really, r-really don't want to talk about it. I -- It's a very touchy subject for me," I stuttered out. "I hope you can understand that. I can not talk about it or I will break down again."

Just thinking about it made me tear up and a tear escaped my eyes before I could stop it.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know. I'm so, so sorry. Please don't cry," Calum said and brought his hand to my cheek, wiped away the tear and placed a small kiss to my lips. "I'm sorry."

"No, it's fine. You did nothing wrong, don't apologize. It's okay."

"Hey, let's go to bed, yeah? You had a hard day of work and the bed is more comfortable than the couch," he suggested and I nodded, then we both got up and walked to the bedroom.

I took off my pants and shirt and cuddled myself into the sheets. Calum joined me after cleaning off his mascara and I wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him close to me.

Thinking about my mother was always a bad thing for me. I always ended up crying and breaking down.

I didn't want to think about the past now, I wanted to live in the present. Because now was perfect and I didn't want to ruin my mood by thinking about what happened earlier in my life.

It was hard but I had Calum and he could help me with keeping my mind off the sad things because just looking at him made me happy.

And for that, I was very thankful.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

*insert trash emoji here*

Sorry for not updating for a week but I went on a school trip until Thursday and the writers block hit me really hard :/ I like the beginning of this chapter but the end is trash.

I hope you still like it?

Also, friendly reminder: This is a MPREG story.

୨୧ See you next chapter! ୨୧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 451 28
Calum falls into the trap of one of the most powerful and brutal vampires of the supernatural world. Defiantly and definitely, Michael wasn't going...
718K 43.6K 39
collaboration {kəlabəˈreɪʃn/}; the action of working with someone to produce something (for example: videos or songs) - in which calum has a youtube...
68K 4.2K 38
Calum has been trying to get into Michael's pants for years, but hasn't had any luck. Not until one day when Michael is outside attempting to raise m...
46.4K 1.3K 36
Michael calls a suicide hotline but doesn't know that the person who would answer is his classmate, Calum Hood. What happens when they're assigned to...