pay you with love ♡ malum (di...

By skittlesmalum

❝ how do you want to pay? cash or with a check? ❞ ❝ is love also an option? ❞ - in which calum is a broken te... More

00 ➵ prologue
01 ➵ do you want a blowjob first?
02 ➵ one week later
03 ➵ something about you
04 ➵ two weeks later
05 ➵ disappearing
06 ➵ two weeks later
07 ➵ take a break
08 ➵ one week later
09 ➵ dirty little whore
10 ➵ two weeks later
11 ➵ one week later
12 ➵ one week later
13 ➵ one week later
14 ➵ one week later
15 ➵ one week later
16 ➵ two days later
17 ➵ one day later
18 ➵ two days later
00 ➵ character ask answers
20 ➵ one week later
21 ➵ one day later
22 ➵ two weeks later
23 ➵ two weeks later
24 ➵ the same night
25 ➵ the same night
26 ➵ the morning after
27 ➵ one week later
28 ➵ two weeks later
29 ➵ one day later
30 ➵ four days later
31 ➵ one day later
32 ➵ two days later
33 ➵ one week later
34 ➵ the same day
apology and bye i guess? :/

19 ➵ two weeks later

10.1K 532 396
By skittlesmalum

[Warning! Very cliché chapter, like very cliché. But, it's cute and also fluffy so please don't hate me]

The past two weeks have been probably the most amazing two weeks in my life.

Calum loved his work. He liked working with Luke and Ashton, saying how nice they were to him. Some days Ashton was a little rude but it didn't bother him, he was just happy that he could work there. And even though Calum couldn't really do that much, he still loved it.

"Are you thinking about Calum?" Amanda suddenly asked and grinned.

I could feel myself blush a little. 

"Am I that obvious?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yes, Michael, you are obvious. We've been friends for quite a while now and I've never seen you falling so hard for a boy, it's cute."

"No, Calum is cute."

"Fuck, Michael. Calum isn't just cute. He's literally the most adorable boy walking on this planet. I almost fell in love when I saw him but then remembered he likes dick," she said and laughed. "Calum is perfect for you."

"I love him, Amanda. But, I can't tell him. My mouth can't form those three words. When he's staying in front of me and tells me that he loves me, I just stand there and can't say anything. I just kiss him and I feel so bad about it," I told her. 

"That's normal, don't worry about it. If you can't say it then it's not the right time yet. And sometimes a kiss can say more than words ever could, you know? You don't have to feel bad, it's okay to not be ready to say those words. Telling someone that you love them is a huge deal," she explained.

"Calum said that. He told me that he loved me."

Amanda just smiled and went back to the other side of the store, checking if the games where at the right places.

"I want to take him out on a date," I shouted, so she could hear me.

"Then do it. You know that he likes you, you like him, I'm pretty sure it'll work out."

"But, I don't know what to do, where to take him. I have something in my mind but it's so cliché, it's literally the most cliché thing ever. I'm scared that he'll hate it."

"Tell me about your ideas."

And I told her what I had in mind. I kind of already planned the date but I really wasn't sure about it, I needed a second opinion.

"Okay, I have to say it is a little cliché but also very romantic and he'll love it. I don't know Calum that well but I'm sure he's into that kind of stuff," she said.

"I'm going to do it. Uh, can I maybe go now to prepare everything? I have to ask for the keys and stuff, please?"

Amanda just chuckled and nodded, allowing me to finish early. I pulled her into a tight hug before leaving the store, making my way to the place where I would take him.

✧✧

[to: princess 🌸]

i'm outside the store

I was picking Calum up today, it was part of the plan. We would drive to my place then and change into some old clothes since the date would get a little messy.

I waited in the car for about ten minutes, then saw Calum walking over to me.

"Hey Mikey," he said and pecked my lips, then fastened his seat belt.

I smiled big at the nickname. "How was work?" I asked.

"It was so great, today Luke let me work with the cameras a little. We hadn't much customers so he went outside with me and we took a couple of pictures. It was so much fun, I really like to photograph," he told me.

"That's good to hear. Now listen. Today I'm going to take you on a date," I glanced at Calum and saw him smiling a little. "It's not special and it's very cliché, I hope you don't hate it."

"Is it going to be a date like they show in those super romantic movies?" he asked.

I grinned. "It will indeed be a date like in the movies."

"Then I'm sure I'll love it. You could take me to Burger King for our first date and I would love it, to be honest," Calum said. "Oh wow, I'm going on my first date."

"You've never been on a date before?" I asked. 

"No, is that surprising to you?"

"A little. But, I'm glad that I'm your first then, even though I feel more under pressure now. I really want your first date to be perfect, you know?"

I felt his hand on my thigh now and looked over to him for a second, seeing him smile.

"Don't stress yourself, it's going to be great."

Soon after we arrived at my place. I already picked out my oldest clothes and told Calum to put them on. We both changed in my bedroom and I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. It was really hard to control myself around Calum lately and seeing him in only boxers made it harder for me.

He saw that I was staring and quickly put on the big shirt and pants.

"This is not very casual, what kind of date will this be?" he asked with furrowed eyebrows. "Also, those clothes are even bigger than your other."

"It's a surprise, princess and these clothes are really old and I was kind of chubby back in the days. But, you look adorable as fuck in them. I don't know how you do it but you look good in everything."

Calum hid his face behind his hands and he looked like the cute monkey emoji.

"Stop complimenting me," he mumbled into his hands. 

I just smiled and walked over to him, taking his hands in mine and pulling them away from his face.

"I will never. I need you to know that you're beautiful until you actually believe it. Now I'm going to kiss you and then we'll get back in the car and drive to your, our, first date, okay?"

He nodded slowly and I leaned in, placing my lips on his and let them linger a bit. I could feel Calum smile and it made my heart skip because I loved when he was smiling.

✧✧

"Is that a school?" Calum asked kind of confused as we stood in front of the big building that looked like a prison.

"Yeah, my old one. It's not the prettiest but I had a good time," I explained as I fished out the keys for the second entrance at the back of it out of my pocket, unlocking it.

"It's dark and it's late, what exactly are we doing here?"

I just took his hand in mine and lead him to a small room. 

Since the school was kind of scary because it was dark and empty, Calum walked right next to me so we were shoulder to shoulder. He always looked around, like he was scared that someone was following us.

I squeezed his hand to tell him that I was here and that I would protect him.

We arrived at a big green door and I also unlocked that one.

"Where did you get the keys from?" he whispered.

"I asked the janitor. We were buddies when I was school, which is really weird when I think about it now, but I asked him if I could use the art room today for a special occasion and he just threw the keys at me," I answered and shrugged.

"Is that legal?"

"Probably not but who cares."

As we walked into the small art room, I turned on the light. It was dimmed since the lamp bulbs probably haven't been changed in fifty years but it was kind of romantic, so I didn't really bother me.

"The art room, huh? Are you going to paint me like your french girls now?" Calum tried to quote Titanic in a seductive voice but bursted out in giggles seconds later.

"I would but I can't draw. Instead, how about we do some pottery?"

"This is from my favorite movie," he said and smiled. "I really loved the pottery scene in Ghost."

"I know, that's why I came up with this. You said you wanted something like that while we were watching the movie and voilà, here we are."

I had already set up everything earlier that day and also got some weird looks from a few students because what the hell is a grown up man doing here? 

"I love it," Calum said and walked over to the set up, sitting down on the chair and waiting for me to sit behind him which I did seconds later.

I haven't done pottery in a few years so I was kind of nervous that I was going to mess it up. My heart was beating hard against my chest as I wrapped my arms around him, placing my chin on Calum's shoulder.

"I have no idea how to do this so you have to guide me," Calum giggled.

"That was the plan," I said and placed my hands on his. His body was a solid warmth in front of me, and almost without my body’s consent, I shifted closer.

Calum’s fingers fit perfectly into the groves of my own, small and slender. His skin was warm against my own, and I took a tight grip on him as I began to move our fingers in time with the clay.

The lump of pottery on the tray began to turn, and I edged Calum’s hands forward with my own. Softly, he laughed as our fingers touched it.

“What?” I asked him, unable to help the smile that appeared on my lips. I wanted to hear Calum laugh every day for the rest of my life. His voice was like a drug, and surely, I was addicted.

“It’s cold,” He said softly after a moment, his fingers curving around the clay, playing with shaping it.

“It’ll warm up,” I told him, nudging at his neck with my head playfully.

Taking a more sure grip on his hands, I began to mould the clay properly. “Here,” I instructed him, curving his hands into the correct form, and positioning the clay closer, “Just move your hands up and down with mine first, and after that, we’ll shape it.”

The clay moved with our hands, forming upwards in a neat lump. My hands were growing slightly clammy with both nerves and excitement, because all of a sudden, I was very aware that Calum was right there, his warm, lithe body between my legs, ever present and with every move I could smell his sweet, sugary scent; his shampoo; him. Nervously, I swallowed, and stopped our hand movements for a moment.

I began to move our hands away from the clay, to widen the pot. Calum turned his head slightly to look at me, his smile beautifully breath-taking. I loved making him happy. In that moment, distracted, the clay slipped slightly, and a dent formed in the side. Calum wailed in disappointment, his head turning back. Instantly, I craved his smile once more.

“It’s ruined!” He exclaimed, a pout forming on his lips.

I stared at the pot for a moment, and gently cooed into his neck, pressing a kiss there in comfort, smelling up the panes of his neck. “No it isn’t,” I told him, “We can fix it.”

I guided Calum’s hands over the bumps and imperfections of the pot until it was as smooth as we could manage, and began curving it again. Already distracted by Calum, however, I focused my attention on his exposed neck, and softly blew a kiss onto it.

Calum squeaked softly in surprise, giggling. His skin was beginning to flush soft pink in embarrassment. “Michael,” He said, voice playfully warning, “We’re supposed to be working on the pot,”

“Can’t help it,” I murmured against his skin. His cheeks flushed bashfully, and heat radiated heavily from his body onto mine. Quickly, my attention was taken from the pot.

Calum, the saint was still trying to make it, however, I nudged his head my way and our lips met before he could protest. The sensation of kissing him was always the same surprise of sweetness and addiction, even though I had done it so many times before, it was something I could never grow used to. I felt so incredibly lucky to be here, with this boy, in this moment.

Our moment was ruined, however, by a clatter in front of us, and shocked, we both turned to see the pot had been knocked over by one of Calum’s roaming hands. Calum pulled back and picked it up, placing it upright once more. Now, it had a long neck, and a wide middle, with a small dent in the side from where we’d knocked it over.

Calum pouted once more, tapping at the dent we’d caused. “We ruined it,” He claimed once more.

I laughed softly, releasing his hands and turning his face to look at me once more. With one hand, I ran my fingers through his soft, freshly washed hair, and the other I cupped his face with.

“It’s perfect,” I told him, grinning, and brought his face closer to mine for another kiss.

He then turned around, sitting on my lap so he was facing me. Calum placed his hands on my neck, not caring that they were dirty from forming the pot.

His hands were cold but it didn't matter, he made me feel like I was on fire with his touch.

He wrapped his legs around my waist and I grabbed his thighs, then got up and walked over to the table which was standing in the middle of the room, since it got kind of uncomfortable on the small chair. 

I gently placed him down so he was now sitting on it. 

I pulled away for a few seconds and just looked at him, seeing his eyes sparkle and a small smile playing on his lips while I softly caressed his cheek with my thumb.

"I love you," he breathed out very quiet but still for me to hear and I broke into a big smile, cupping his cheeks and capturing his oh-so-soft lips with mine.

By now my neck and his face were full of the clay that was covering our hands before but that didn't stop us. Sure, it would probably be annoying to get cleaned up later but I didn't care and Calum didn't either.

I left a trail of kisses on his cheek and down his neck, sucking softly but not trying to leave a hickey as he ran his hands through my hair, gripping it tightly at the back of my head.

Calum let out a small whimper when my lips left his neck.

I looked at him with pure adoration in my eyes.

"Calum, I really want to be with you."

"B-But you already are," he said with this cute, confused expression on his face.

"No, I mean, fuck. I'm very nervous, I'm sorry that I'm messing up," I apologized and punched myself mentally.

"Michael, just say it."

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes before opening them up again.

"Would you like to be my boyfriend?"

And I didn't know why I was so nervous before because Calum immediately smiled and nodded, grabbing my face and kissing me with so much love and happiness and passion.

"Your hair is full of clay," he giggled after pulling away.

"So is your face," I pointed out and smiled. "Looks like we're going to have to shower together to get clean."

But he just chuckled, "You wish."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sorry that it took so long! :D

Also, you may have noticed that the writing style changed a little when it came to the pottery scene, that is because my amazing friend @asdfghjklellaa wrote the scene since I had a lot of problems with doing it myself. Credits to her, it turned out so amazing! Thanks again x

It's all so perfect for Malum right now but y'all don't even know what's coming . . .

So, what do you think?

What was your favorite part? :)

୨୧ See you next chapter! ୨୧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 460 26
{Started: 8/30/2015} {Ended: 11/13/2016} Michael was looking for a good time, not a relationship. ---- Cover by: @ashton__tho © Copyright 2015 to Bri...
55.6K 3.3K 63
The one where Calum and Michael accidentally bump into each other and misplace each others' mixtapes. - Side of Lashton. ~ Special thanks to @baepsa...
84.5K 4.9K 37
[EDITING] When Calum receives love notes in his locker from a mysterious person by the code name 'Red,' he starts to wonder who the person could be. ...
81.1K 3.5K 28
"i'm not pretty calum." "michael, i swear to god, you're the most prettiest human being i've ever laid my fucking eyes on." or where calum makes mich...