πƒπ€ππŒπ€π‚π‡πˆ (ダンまけ) ; sage

By xXMrJBlazeXx2

Published: Nov. 4, 2020 4:22 PM (BEWARE THIS CONTENT CONTAINS INAPPROPRIATE READING) He is forsaken in the pr... More

Prelude I Sage
Bell Cranel III Coward
Strength IV
Lili V
Unrelenting, Argonaut VI
Stable Boy VII
Beauty VIII
Cursed IX
Summary
Hero X

First I Conviction I Familia

691 7 4
By xXMrJBlazeXx2

最初に私は有罪判決

Hestia: Your folks back home? Are you they---(dead)---

-

Sage: Yea...

-

Hestia: I see...so what happened to them?

-

Sage: Everyone in my "village" were swarmed by monsters, the unlucky souls didn't last long, because it all happened too fast for us to react...we were expecting aid from our neighbors, or allies but no one came. Seeing the multitude on the Far West of Oraio...

-

He said taking a long, disturbing pause. The memory of his destroyed village became a reminder to him that "night". 

-

Hestia: You don't have to continue, Sage. Just remember you have to a new place to call "Home".

-

Sage: (unease) I guess so, Oraio can be a place where I can start a new life...but, may I ask you something important?

-

Hestia: What? 

-

Sage: (shy) Is it wrong if I follow you, goddess?

-

Hestia: Um, what? No, absolutely not.

-

Sage: I didn't intend to be rude to you, Hestia. I'm sorry, I just assumed what you said before was the truth, you don't currently have a "familia," so is it all right with you if I stay nearby?

-

Hestia: Yes, as long as you don't cause trouble.

-

-

Sage: S-seriously?

-

Hestia: (nodding) Uh-huh! a "monkey" like you would be great to have around. Once, we find the "kid" together!

-

Sage: Great! That settles it then.

-

Unveiling his hand to get her response, the goddess shook undoubtedly.

-

Hestia: Agreed. Now, let's go find that "Rabbit"! Where did you last see him run off to?

-

Sage: I saw him turn left on this side of the road, but do you know him personally?

-

Hestia: Nope.

-

Sage: (confused) Umm...then why are you trying to find him?

-

Hestia: Because, he's super adorable!

-

Sage: (rolling his eyes) Of course. All you women are alike...

-

Hestia: I'm not just any woman, Sage...I'm a Goddess.

-

Sage: Yes, I know.

-

Hestia: Good, now let's go!

-

-

Snatching his hand, as she lead Sage further into the Oraio, he became surprised with her rash habit, since they went on a "hunt" together to find the "White Rabbit".

-

Yet, once they found no luck on their search. Both of them were soon resting on the edge of a public fountain, in the city walk to regain their leg strength. 

-

-

Hestia: I wanna know, Sage. What exactly happened between you & your captors? They seemed pretty inclined to take you.

-

Sage: Well, first they're called traffickers. And, second I guess their "buyer" was fascinated, and was willing to pay a lot of money to abduct me. I have no idea, why? But, it's in the past. Thanks to you, Hestia.

-

Hestia: Peculiar creature, you are. But, I'm also glad I had the chance to save you. Who knows where I'd be without you?

-

Sage: (blushes) Is the actual Goddess Hestia, complementing---

-

Hestia: (Interrupting him) Absolutely not, Strawberry Cheeks. I just meant I found you appealing, that's all! Hmph!

-

-

Crossing her arms as she turned away from the ginger, he giggles at her child-like behavior.

-

Sage: Another question, goddess?

-

Hestia: What?

-

Sage: Don't your feet hurt? You aren't wearing shoes?

-

Hestia: (embarrassed) Well, I don't have to, in case you're wondering it matches with my attire. 

-

She replied, as the confused boy stares at her-b-b-body from feet up, to the b-b-breast...she's right...Hestia hardly covers anything for men, go figured... "smack".

-

Sage: (in pain) Oww! Hestia!

-

Hestia: I can't believe you would be so perverted, after everything I did for you!

-

Sage: Wait, calm down goddess. Let's get this straight. I was just looking at your-

-

Hestia: (Interrupts) Boobs?! Is that all you think of me?! A pretty girl with big breasts, that you can't bother to stare away from.

-

Sage: Umm, yeah! You're making it much easier for men to see, and besides why are you giving me a hard time for?!

-

Hestia: (ignores my question) Hmph, after all the time we spent together, the nerve of you, Sage. 

-

Sage: (guilty) H-Hestia? Come on...

-

Hestia: La la la, not talking to you.

-

Shutting both of her ears, to block out the sound. I just watch as she continued to ignore me, before I turn my head to spot someone we've been searching for all this time---

-

Sage: (loud) It's him! Hestia, stop being a loli, and look! 

-

Forcefully shifting her head to see him, I pointed out to the white hair boy running to every door, who seems to be shunned from all familias. Good riddance to that coward.

-

Hestia: (gasp) Oh my...heavens! It is "him", he looks so "cute", don't you agree?

-

Sage: I guess so, what exactly do you see in him?

-

What the Hell, Am I even saying? The boy is 14. Gross. 

-

Hestia: Well, get your fat "behind" up, we have work to do!

-

Sage: Ugh! Fine!

-

Hestia: Stop whining like a little baby reaching for their mother's teat, you signed up for this, remember. Let's go!

-

Getting closer to the "Rabbit" from behind, I didn't want to upset him, but whatever, I couldn't help but think about the way he broke my desire to believe in someone. It truly saddens me to say this, but never in my miserable existence, have I ever hated someone so passionately than that boy.

-

Sage: HEY! KID! 

-

Bell: W-Who are you? Hold on. you're that guy from earlier, huh?

-

Sage: Yeah. I'm amazed you cared enough to even recognize me. I hope you're not planning to run away again.

-

Bell: (lips quiver) I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-

-

Sage: Forget it! You owe me big time, kid.

-

Bell: I vow to keep that promise, anything you desire is yours, just please forgive me

-

Kneeling on the ground as he plants his forehead down. The kid was legitimately begging for my forgiveness, and so forth he was causing a scene. Next thing I did, was get him to his feet, so he can confront me like a real man should. Wrapping an arm around the boy, I introduced him to Hestia, first.

-

Sage: Kid, this is Hestia! Your Lo---

-

Hestia: Don't you dare finish that sentence?

-

Sage: I was going to say "loli" but whatever....

-

Hestia: (agitated) Ignore him, Hi, "cutie" the name's Hestia. You might've heard of me before but if not know that I'm The Goddess of---

-

-

Bell: (excited) Of Home, Hearth, and Fire! I can't believe it. This is my first encounter with an actual deity. My name is Bell Cranel, errr Goddess.

-

Hestia: (giggles) Nice to meet you, Bell-kun. Say, I've heard rumors you're looking for a "Familia".

-

Suspecting that someone might hear our conversation, I took both of their wrists and snuck them into an alley to talk privately. 

-

Hestia: What are you---

-

Sage: Relax, I'm making sure no one gets the wrong idea, but proceed.

-

Hestia: (irritated) Fine! As, I was saying Bell-kun, I'm offering you this one chance to join my "familia"! 

-

Bell: You are?

-

Hestia: Yes, since I currently don't have any members...I was wondering if you were willing to start one together?

-

Trying my best not to show any sense of humor, I can't help myself with her bad choice words.

-

Sage: Oh, so you're prepared to go "all the way", Goddess?! Un-freaking believable! Truly magnifying, remember he's only 14, wait your turn till he's my age.

-

Hestia: (blushes) That's not what I meant, loser. You're just mad that Bell-kun found someone who's interested in him, and you haven't. 

-

Sage: (i'll shut up now) ............ 

-

Hestia: That's what I thought! So, Bell-kun...have you reached a decision yet?

-

Gazing at Bell, he stood there speechless, until the only expression we soon found was his bright smile

-

Bell: Yes. I accept your offer, Goddess. 

-

Hestia: Splendid! Now, give me your knife!

-

Bell: Why?

-

Hestia: Well, why else silly? I plan on establishing a contract with you. And it requires blood.

-

Bell: (nervous) Alrighty then. Here you go.

-

Handing over his blade, Hestia glances over at Sage before pressing the sharp knife against her first finger. 

-

Bestowing a single drop of divine blood, on his back, symbols took form, creating tattoos of some kind.

-

-

Sage: (astonished) Woah.

-

Hestia: Woah, indeed. Arise Bell Cranel, first member of the Hestia Familia!

-

Standing up in excitement, he took his goddess into an embrace until he gazed at me with a grin.

-

Bell: (in gratitude) Thank you, Hestia! I won't let you down ever.

-

Hestia: I know you won't.

-

Bell: (glancing at Sage in silence) ...........

-

Sage: (waves) This is goodbye, Goddess.

-

Bell: (whispers to Hestia) What's his name?

-

Hestia: Strawberry Cheeks.

-

Bell: Goddess!

-

Hestia: Alright, his name is Sage. Happy?

-

Bell: Satisfied. Hey, Sage. Wait up!

-

Chasing after the orange hair adolescent, he paused for a second

-

Sage: (aggravated) What do you want now?

-

Bell: I know this may sound odd, but I was wondering... umm...do you...

-

Sage: Go on?

-

Bell: Do you want to join my "familia"? I need more "friends" like you & Hestia.

-

Sage: (in disbelief) Nice gesture but I don't usually side with cowards. Here's a tip, kid. Never abandon someone that is in need of rescuing, if you really want to be a "Hero", learn to stick to your damn principles first.

-

He said while striding away, the White Rabbit didn't budge, and took ahold of his wrist to draw Sage closer to them, as Bell pleaded.

-

Bell: I swear...I won't ever fail you again. How about I make you an oath?

-

Sage: An oath?

-

Bell: I, Bell Cranel, vow to never leave you behind, unless you further ask me to.

-

Sage: That isn't going to cut it, I don't want your stupid apology, or your dumb oath!

-

Bell: Then, what is it that you want from me?

-

Sage: Nothing. I--

-

Pausing, he rested his hand on the teenagers shoulder in complete seriousness.

-

Bell: ......

-

Sage: I want you to prove to me, that you can indeed be a "courageous" hero until then, I don't feel obligated to join your familia. Farewell, Bell Cranel.

-

Heading out towards the city center, he calls out one last time.

-

Bell: How about I make you an offer, something you certainly can't refuse?

-

Sage: I'm listening.

-

Bell: I am willing to make you my "partner".

-

Sage: In what terminology, as lovers?

-

Bell: What, no? I want to make you our second leader of the Hestia Familia. How does that sound?

-

Sage: Sounds decent, but how much are you willing to sacrifice for me to join?

-

Bell: Anything, I owe you a great debt and this how I can repay you? In full.

-

Sage: This isn't an offer you should give out so easily, Bell.

-

Bell: I understand, but I trust you completely, now I need you to do the same in the near future to come.

-

Sage: I don't know what to say?

-

Bell: Say nothing. 

-

Reaching out to shake my hand, I hesitated at first to commit to this familia, but I notice Hestia was quiet. Hiding her face in the shadows, she must've had spite for a person like me.

-

Sage: Very well! I accept your offer.

-

Bell: Awesome. Goddess, include our second member of the Familia, Sage-errr

-

Sage: (lies) I hit my head, and forgotten who I was completely. I apologize.

-

Bell: That's fine, no matter who you were before, allow me to humbly introduce you, into this clan. 

-

Sage: Thank you, Bell Cranel. May our adventures prosper and be everlasting in Oraio. 

-

Bell: Agreed! 

-

Hestia: (disquiet) I'm tearing off your shirt.

-

Sage: Yea, wait. Hold on a sec.

-

Ripping off my torn rags from earlier this morning, I peek from the corner of my eye to see the goddess wavering to spew her blood of divinity.

-

Bell: Please, Hestia. He's waiting for your grace.

-

Hestia: (skeptical) What exactly are you aiming to achieve as our second in command alongside Bell-kun, when you join?

-

Sage: Dunno, but I will protect you two till the day we die. I am willing to leave behind all selfish ambitions, sins, and my greatest conviction to be with you. 

-

Relinquishing a single drop of blood from her finger, Hestia accepted me into the familia as I felt the magic caress onto my back.

-

Hestia: Arise, Sage. The Second member of the Hestia Familia!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511 40 13
Y/N L/N was an ordinary girl with an extraordinary passion for Demon Slayer. Each night, she found solace in the epic battles and inspiring character...
17.5K 430 25
A crossover between Danmachi and Kamen Rider OOO. You are the main character of this story. You have been isekaied to this world. Will you be able to...
172K 7.5K 110
Sirius gets reincarnated into Danmachi with one wish from a higher goddess as Bell arrives in Orario. But instead of continuing the story alongside B...
132K 3.6K 54
(Don't Own Art~) A girl raised by the Great Fox Sage stumbles into the Hidden Leaf Village to mee the one who saved her. The 9-tails fox that resides...