Sweetness Of Love ✔

由 free_bird_123_

Everything unfolds with a purpose. There existed a motive behind Neil's departure from Delhi with his childre... 更多

CHAPTER - 02
CHAPTER - 03
CHAPTER - 04
CHAPTER - 05
CHAPTER - 06
CHAPTER - 07
CHAPTER - 08
CHAPTER - 09
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 51
CHAPTER - 52
CHAPTER - 53
CHAPTER - 54
CHAPTER - 55
CHAPTER - 56
CHAPTER - 57
CHAPTER - 58
CHAPTER - 59
CHAPTER - 60
Avni and Neil
SEQUEL

CHAPTER - 01

5K 169 84
由 free_bird_123_

25th December 2020.

"Coming, Zar," I answer my friend, Zaria who is impatiently waiting for me.

"What's taking you so long?" She entered the room annoyed.

Without answering her, I comb my long wavy hair before wearing the ring and bracelet which is matching my dark blue knee-length outfit.

"Just a second," I answer her as I could feel her annoyance, lightly brushing the make-up brush on my cheeks I smile at myself in the mirror.

"What's taking you so long,
Avni?" Myra came as her polite frustrated tone entered my ears.

"Guys! At first, you forced me to go with the landlady to buy decorating stuff for the Christmas party and got ready in my absence. When I'm getting ready you are irritated, frustrated, annoyed, and what not!" I throw my hands in the air completely frustrated. I exit the room while they followed me.

The owner of this 25-floor block is throwing a Christmas party for all the flat members in the garden area. This is a disastrous thing that I and my roommate aka friend aka Zaria have stupid fights every damn night!

Our fights disturb the sleep or cozy nights of our neighbors who end up complaining to the landlady about it and the landlady visits our flat more than twice a week, this made us act all polite types with her and she ended up being friends with us.

Still Miss. Eva is great because even after so many complaints by neighbors she just scolds us and never threw us out of the apartment.

Taking the heels from the shoe rack I wear them, my phone rang, picking it up from the side table I smile as the screen showed Neela maa.

"You guys go, I'll be back after talking with maa," I answered the call. After a small normal talk with her, I got to know maa is planning to come to Mumbai which isn't surprising at all. In the first place, she didn't want me to leave Delhi but then she understood my situation and let me go.

She willingly disconnected the call as she knew already there is a party here from 7:30 pm to god knows what timing.

Grabbing the keys I hurried out and locked the door. A sweet loud giggling sound demanded my attention, I swiftly look in the direction to find a small girl maybe around age 6-7, a cute pink frock hugging her curves with white socks paired with pink shoes running down the stairs.

"Navya, stop running." A man draped in a black tuxedo followed her, I stood there frozen at his fascinating personality. Though I couldn't get a clear view of his face.

"Papa, you call yourself fit and you don't want to go down through stairs. The elevator seems boring to me." Standing for a moment she declares in a sassy tone.

"But princess, your little legs will start paining if you'll go down through stairs from 25th floor to ground floor." He spoke lightly chuckling. If I am not wrong he is the man landlady was talking about who has taken the huge 4bhk flat.

"Papa, Dadi." A boy came down from the stairs around age 6-7, looking exactly like his dad in outfit style, and forward the phone to his Papa. That's when he turned around and held the phone.

His eyes lock with mine, running a hand through his hair his dark brown eyes stared into mine. My body started to warm up. I have already done my warm-up exercise!

"Yes, Mom." He answered keeping the phone near his ear still staring into my eyes.

For a moment I looked away, why the hell I'm standing here? Shouldn't I be on the ground floor? Zaira and Myra are waiting for me.

Thankfully all my neighbors on the 24th floor are already at the party or else they would have said all the scenarios to my friends by adding dramatic scenarios in it.

"It's fine mom the landlady came to our doorstep and invited us for the Christmas party." He glances back at his kids, who I assume are twins because they look similar. The white fair skin to their eyes shape to their charming smile - everything looks similar. It's just one is male and the other is female.

"It would be great if you find a caretaker for them. Since I'll be going to Office from Monday." His words gave some sense to me, his wife is not with him, the children standing here are away from mother's love. An emotional wave passes through me, my eyes travel to the children who are busy talking with each other.

The little boy is brushing his sister's hair with his hands. While the little girl is busy talking. I have been away from my parent's love, somehow Neela maa entered as Angel Mother. Within seconds I found myself walking in the children's direction.

"Hey, Cuties." I sit down on my knees.

They both looked at each other as they muttered together, "Stranger Danger!"

I couldn't stop the chuckle that left from my mouth. "Well, I'm a stranger but not a danger."

I look at their innocent similar-looking faces. "Avni, Avni Parikh. Friends?" I extended my hand, taking a look at my hand their eyes traveled on my right side, I looked at my right side to find their father who gave them a blink and small smile before I could look away from him the cute twins wrapped my hand.

The little boy's hand is on my palm and the girl's hand on the back of my hand. "Friends!" They exclaimed in an excited tone making me smile, the next moment the duo hugged me tightly making me shocked yet extremely happy. Most of their conversation is done through the eyes.

Cutest Bro-Sis Bond!

"What are your names?" I look at both of them.

"Myself Niam, and she's Navya, my sister." Niam put his tiny arms around his sister as they smile at each other.

"So cute names. Who kept it?" I inquired sweetly.

"Well everything for us is done by Papa. Papa is the best!" They answered together looking in their father's direction.

"So, Navya and Niam, don't you want to come down? There's a Christmas party, you guys remember right?" The man came near us and I stood up.

"Oh yes! Papa, Santa came?" Navya jumped in her place.

"Since we are celebrating Christmas first time here, I have no idea when he'll come." Lovingly he pinched her nose as she pouted at his response.

"He'll be coming at 8:30," I replied pinching her bubbly cheeks.

"Oh, why don't he come now?" She fretted sadly.

"He is getting ready, I guess." Niam shrugged looking at his sister.

"Isn't he ready-made?" She raised her eyebrows perplexed compelling me and her father to chuckle.

"Dumbo! He is a living being, not a showpiece." Niam rolled his eyes.

"Do you live on this floor, I mean the 24th floor?" The man queried after clearing his throat.

I awkwardly smile at him due to our previous eye-stare behavior. What amazed me was that he is pretending as if the stare game never took place between us.

"Yeah!" I conveyed a straightforward response.

"Neil, Neil Khanna." Removing his hand from the pocket he forwarded it towards me, I glance between his hand and eyes, the eyes which are busy staring at me but he doesn't care that I'm aware of his stare.

"Avni Parikh." I put my hand in his, the warmth of his hand passed through my palm to my hands then my entire body started to warm up.

Avni, you have already done your warm-up!

He holds my hand more than expected, giving a small squeeze he smiles at me before withdrawing his hand from mine.

"Papa, come." Navya dragged him, "We'll go through the elevator now because we are too late already."

Smiling at his children he took hold of their hands in both of his hands as he walked towards the elevator, turning around he looked at me with a unique smile and a shine in his eyes

"Come with us," He expressed softly.

An unknown smile shaped on my lips as if I was waiting for him to say those three words. The next moment I found myself standing in the elevator next to him while Niam stood in front of me and Navya in front of her father.

Is this how it would have been if my marriage was successful?

"You know bro I just wish Santa gives me a real Gun," Navya spoke to her brother. All the while from the 24th floor to the ground floor the duo were talking about the type of gifts they wish to receive from Santa as their father won't gift them things like a real gun, punching gloves, sharp knife. For a moment I felt like they want to kill someone but then Neil said they love action.

The way his body looks, fit and hot, I think even he loves action. If that's the case then the four of us love the action!

Action Lovers!

Getting out of the elevator I show them the way to the garden area. Neil takes hold of his children in both of his hands just when I'm about to walk a little faster than them Niam takes hold of my hand.

I looked at him stunned. "Why so hurry? Let's go together."

His reply made me smile as my vision become blurry, happy tears were making their way into my eyes. I bink my eyes to dry my tears. Smiling at him I hold his hand tightly.

Just like that, we entered the Christmas party, Navya holding Neil's hand, Neil holding Niam's hand and Niam holding my hand.

The smell of Christmas pudding is in the air and the final goodbye to 2020 is on its way

The place is decorated with Christmas trees on which the Christmas bulbs are hanging. A corner filled with delicious foods and each table having four candles giving the place a warm feeling.

"Where the hell were you?" Zar came out of nowhere. "You were talking to Neela Aunty for so long?"

"Yeah! Uh, I mean No!" I look at Neil then at Niam and Navya. "I was busy with them." I point at the fantastic three whom I have found as a reason for peace now.

"Hello, Mr. Khanna." She looks at Neil, well it's not surprising because she was the one who went with the landlady and invited Neil and his children to the party. "I hope you'll enjoy it here, sorry for interrupting but I need to talk with my friend." She dragged me, unwillingly I had to let go of Niam's hand.

"Listen, you are taking her to talk?" We turned around to find Niam crossing his tiny arms around him after Zar gave him a nod he continued. "It looks like you are kidnapping her." The shock was apparent on Zar's face and I also have a similar expression but Neil is just smiling.

"Anyway, get her soon." He pointed at me then glanced at his sister. "Because we like her." He smiled at me. Right now my heart is filled with love for these tiny kids.

"I'll be back." Moving forward I kiss Niam on his forehead.

"My forehead is paining, Papa." Navya's voice made me look at her. "I don't know why." She looked at me then pouts, chuckling slowly I move towards her and kiss her forehead.

"Bye, come back with Santa." She exclaimed excitedly before kissing my cheeks.

"Sure." I pinch her nose and get up to leave. My hand brushes with Neil's hand making me froze at my spot.

Did it accidentally happened or he did it?

I found him staring at me, composing myself I looked away and went with Zar.

"What was that?" Zar queried as we went a little far from them.

"What was what?" I raised my eyebrows.

"That kids, that hand brush?"

"They were cute kids and you know how much I love kids," I answer dismissing the other question.

"Okay! Okay! I know that. But do you love hand brushes too?" She smirked, irritatedly I took the sweets plate kept on the side table and stuff them in my mouth.

"Wow! Neela Aunty deserves to know this. Avni Parikh made a new male friend. Friends as of now let's see if you guys will be kind of girlfriend boyfriend in the future." Playfully she winked at me there's no way she'll hide anything with Neela Maa.

"What discussion is going on?" Myra entered into our conversation. The next minutes were filled with our conversations.

The Santa entered in, and the joy started. I look here and there for Niam and Navya to find them standing with bored expressions on their faces. Excusing myself from my friends I move towards them.

"I agree this is a new place for you, but, people here are very polite and nature is friendly too," I spoke as I stood in front of Neil.

"So?" He raised his eyebrows.

"So, let your kids join the enthusiastic company of other kids with the Santa." I point at a corner where kids are playing with Santa.

I see the concerned look on his face. "You may be rich by money but they are also rich by heart. They'll not cause harm to your children. Besides, I think Niam and Navya can take care of themselves and each other too.

"I look at the twin sister and brother passing each other an exciting look. "Right kids?"

"Yes! Papa, please let us go." Their beseeching tone was so cute that their father couldn't reject it and nodded.

"Go, but take care of each other," He said bending to their level, caressing their heads lovingly. Nodding their heads and giving a quick peck on his cheeks they ran holding their hands in the direction where Santa is enjoying with the kids.

After watching them playing with other kids, I took the courage to speak to him. "You aren't too old to stand alone. Go hit the dance floor." I point at the dance floor where people are thankfully dancing decently and not going wild. All thanks to Miss. Eva, she didn't allow alcohol at the party.

"Same goes for you." He dragged me with him to the dance floor, for the first time I glare at him but the nutty man didn't take it seriously and stared back into my eyes.

"Merry Christmas, Ms. Parikh." He whispered as he took hold of my hand, thankfully he doesn't keep his hand on my waist and kept it on my shoulder.

"Merry Christmas, Mr. Khanna."

We started moving our body to the music, I can feel the heat between us. Maybe all Mr. Khanna knows is to stare! Everyone on the floor is dancing but we are just moving our bodies, staring into each other's eyes.

Maybe, my Christmas gift this year is - The Three Glowing Individuals.

━━━━━━━━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━━━━━━━━

How was it? *nervous smile*

Don't forget to hit the star icon below and share your view in the comment section.

Thank y'all.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

28.7K 3.1K 16
Ranked #11 in #neilkhanna in January Ranked #11 in #avniayesha on March 08, 2019 Ranked #11 in #livingtogether on 08 May 2019 Ranked 30th in #adiza o...
607K 28.2K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...
226K 18K 46
Girl - Would you able to name our relationship. What if you break my heart ? ( her breathe is hitched ) . Boy - ( while kissing her neck) The day I f...
397K 32.2K 75
story on our very own avneil