Lockdown Ki Love Story ✔

By Dharani17

• RagSan Few Shots. • The story is completely my imagination. • The concept of the story is mine. It is not t... More

[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 6 ]
[ 7 ]
[ 8 ]
[ 9 ]
[ Last ]

[ 4 ]

565 58 25
By Dharani17

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 06-11-2020

****

RagSan are preparing breakfast when Sanskar’s phone rings.

Sanskar: I will just come.

Saying he goes.

Ragini: (mumbles) I don’t know why it’s always his phone that creates disturbance.

She curses his phone as she was enjoying even the silence between them in his presence. She twists her lips and continues her work. On the other side Sanskar takes his call.

Sanskar: Yes Chote!

Arjun: Bhaaiiii what are you doing?

He asks with full on energy mode and a loudly.

Sanskar: When will you learn talking with low voice? You scream as if you don’t need phone for your voice to reach me. You can directly scream from there and I will be able to hear you from here.

Sanskar says shaking his head in disbelief. Arjun giggles.

Arjun: You had breakfast bhai?

He asks.

Sanskar: We are preparing that only and you called.

Arjun: (teasing) WE? Ahem…Ahem… Why do I smell Something… Something…?

Sanskar’s lips broke into a small smile hearing him but he speaks with fake anger.

Sanskar: Chote why do you always talk nonsense?

Arjun: (teasingly) Why do I feel that you are saying onething while your heart is saying something else?

Sanskar: Nonsense! Again nonsense. Why did you call me?

Arjun: (chuckling) Will be waiting for the news of Ragini becoming Ragini Bhabhi. Till then will keep this as a secret just between you and me.

Sanskar: (yells) Chote you will be dead!

Arjun laughs and cuts the call. Sanskar looks at the phone and shakes his head in disbelief. But his lips curve into smile as Arjun’s words play in his mind. He rubs the sides of his forehead smiling brightly. He takes deep breathe and moves towards kitchen to see her giggling while talking in phone and also working. His heart skipped a beat seeing her smile. She looked cute and beautiful at a time for him. He looks down controlling his smile scratching his forehead.

He moves towards the stove making himself strong to not to smile or get lost in her.

Sanskar: (whispers to her) You go talk. I will do it.

Ragini nods happily mouthing 'Thank You' to him. He nods and she leaves from there. He smiles and continues cooking. Ragini comes back in just two minutes.

Sanskar: Arey why did you come so hurriedly?

Ragini: No papa was getting call from office so he had to cut the call. He said he will call later.

She says smiling. Sanskar smiles and nods. It is again silent while Ragini kept taking glances of him acting to using her phone while Sanskar is looking her every now and then from corner of his eyes. This continued till the food gets prepared.

Sanskar: It’s done. Let’s have and get settled for movie time.

He says the last line excited. Ragini smiles. She moves front to take the dishes at the same time he also moves and both of them collide each other again. They both look at each other and their eyes meet again. Sanskar looks away and moves back.

Sanskar: I will get them. It’s okay!

He says looking away.

Ragini: Let me help you.

She says looking down as her cheeks heated up a little. He just moves out taking one while she follows with other things.

The breakfast went silent by both stealing glances of other trying hard of not getting caught by the other which was definitely unsuccessful and got caught. Both of them felt very embarrassing that they had it really fast as if they have to go fight for the world war and save our country. It’s after breakfast both of them has made ready all the things that are needed till evening in Sanskar’s room. Sanskar has arranged the laptop on the bed. Ragini is pacing in her room tensed biting her nails.

Ragini: (to herself) Normally whenever we both are together I keep taking his glances now we will be sitting very close for so much time how am I going to even control myself from staring him?

She continues pacing still biting her nails. Sanskar knocks the door. She looks at the door and bites her nails even more.

Sanskar: (from outside worried) Ragini are you okay?

Ragini hits her head and opens the door slowly. She is looking down.

Sanskar: Are you okay?

He asks worried and concerned.

Ragini: (immediately looks above and stammers) Ye…yeah. I am fine.

Sanskar: Is the plan still on?

He asks as she is behaving odd.

Ragini: (hurriedly) Of course yes. I am coming in two minutes.

She says as if he will cancel the plan if she takes time to reply. Sanskar looks at her weird and nods. He turns to go.

Sanskar: (to himself) When will I understand this girl?

He thinks scratching his forehead with his forefinger.

Ragini: (to herself) Ragini remember don’t embarrass yourself like every other time. You can do it. Yes You Can Do It!

She boosting herself moves to Sanskar’s  room taking her phone and charger.

Ragini: (looking around the room) Where are my chips?

Sanskar looks at her.

Sanskar: In that bowl on the table.

Ragini moves towards the table and opens the lid of the bowl.

Ragini: These will get over just in five minutes. Let me get some more.

Sanskar looks at the bowl and then at Ragini who went out of the room.

Sanskar: Two packets of chips in five minutes!

His eyes get widen. Ragini comes back with all the packets she got in the morning.

Sanskar: (to himself in mind) She will make me bankrupt just with her chips in future.

Sanskar’s eyes widen when he realised that he actually thought as if she is his wife. He looks down as he was not able to control his smile with the thought. Ragini after boosting herself one last time finally settles down beside Sanskar where he had left place for her.

Sanskar: You have a problem if I switch of the light?

He asks looking at her. She shakes as no munching chips already. Sanskar chuckles at her and switches off the light before starting the movie.

They both watched movie silently for few minutes. That’s when Sanskar felt a bowl in front of him. He looked at the bowl and then turned to see Ragini completely involved in the movie. Sanskar gets mesmerised seeing her face glowing due to the light from laptop. He forgets to blink his eyes. He gets completely lost in her face. He keeps admiring every feature of her face.

Ragini who is involved in both eating and watching doesn’t feel chips in the bowl and turns. Sanskar immediately turns away acting to getting involved in the film. Ragini looks at him who is now acting to be concentrating on the film. Her eyes become dreamy and she gets lost in him. She puts the bowl away and keeps staring him by putting her chin on her palm balancing her elbow on her thigh.

Sanskar: (to himself in mind) Sanskar concentrate on movie you won’t think of looking at her. Yes you can do it.

He concentrates on movie avoiding turning towards her. While on the other hand Ragini’s mind and heart has decided to concentrate on Sanskar forgetting about the movie or surroundings. She is staring him happily with beautiful smile on her face. Both are busy in their works until suddenly laptop gets off.

Ragini comes out of her busy schedule of staring Sanskar and looks around. Sanskar switches on the light. He hits his head lightly.

Ragini: What happened?

Sanskar: I forgot to connect the charger to laptop and I don’t know why I didn’t get notification about charging. So the result is it got switched off.

Ragini: Oh!

She says and looks away. She controls her smile remembering how she got lost so much in him that she did not even know where the movie has reached. Sanskar takes the charger and connects it. He resumes the movie and switches off the light again. Giving a small smile to Ragini he turns to laptop. Ragini pouts and makes faces. She has lost interest of watching the movie and sits uninterested. Slowly her eyes start closing. She tries to control her sleep but sleep takes over her and her head falls on Sanskar’s shoulder.

Sanskar feeling heavy on his shoulder looks side to get lost in her cute pouty sleeping face. He stares her lovingly. He takes his hand slowly to her face and adjusts the hair strands falling on her face. He moves her head lightly and adjusts himself properly trying to make her comfortably keep her head on his shoulder. He smiles feeling her so close to him. He happily stares her lovingly with smile on his face.

Sanskar: (whispers) I never felt like this before. Why do I feel different when I am near you? It’s just three days and you became something special. Why is it so? What magic did you do on me Miss. Gadodia?

He smiles remembering the small cute moments that has happened between them in these three days. He closes of the laptop and leans to the bedpost closing his eyes. Ragini moves in sleep and tugs his hand moving closer to him. He gets surprised and shocked at a time. He smiles even brighter if he could. He once  again closes his eyes and this time sleep occupies him also. Both of them sleep happily in that position.

After some time Ragini’s sleep breaks and she opens her eyes rubbing them. She feels pain in her neck and holds it. She turns around and her eyes get wide realising she slept on his shoulder and he let her. Her lips slowly curve into smile seeing him sleeping peacefully and there is a small cute smile playing on his lips. She searches for her phone. She takes her phone and clicks a photo of him. She caresses the photo smiling.

Ragini: (whispers) Why are you so cute Mr. Maheshwari? The girl who never thought to fall in love is falling for you. What did you do to me?

She smiles hitting lightly her head with her phone shaking her head. She finds his expressions changing painful a bit.

Ragini: To make sure you don’t disturb my sleep you slept like that. Now you also got the neck pain.

She says to herself holding her neck which is paining. She sighs. She puts her hand on his shoulder and slowly shakes him.

Ragini: Sanskar wake up!

Sanskar slowly opens his eyes. His eyes widen finding her close to him. Ragini realises the closeness and moves away. Both of them look away feeling awkward.

Ragini: (after few moments turns to him) Thank You!

She says smiling lightly. He turns to her.

Sanskar: For?

Ragini just shakes her head and gets down the bed.

Ragini: Apply balm to your neck. You will feel better. If it doesn’t reduce do apply ice pack.

Saying she moves out of the room. Sanskar smiles as he felt the concern in her voice and also felt different when she understood his pain without him saying her. He falls on the bed and hides his face in the pillow smiling like an idiot.

Ragini is staring the ceiling smiling like a mad playing with her hair strands.

Ragini: Life is going to change!

Sanskar: (turned and staring ceiling smiling) It’s becoming more beautiful in your presence.

Ragini: 'Lockdown Ki Love Story' is happening.

Sanskar: With some awkward moments.

Ragini: With some embarrassing moments.

Ragini: Some secret glances.

Sanskar: Some caring words.

RagSan: (at a time from different places) Many cute moments!

Both of them are smiling and the screen freezes on their smiling faces who are lost in each other’s memories.

****

Thank You for reading.

Did it bring smile on your faces? I don’t know I couldn’t stop smiling while writing 🙈. Do tell me if you were smiling too 😅

With Love
Dharani (Dhaరणि)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 1.4K 19
This is a story of......🤔 Read to know 🙂
18.2K 1.3K 25
RagSan Story! Serial Track! From the day Laksh Gets Married To Kavya! Started On: 01.01.2023
1.1K 103 1
RagLak One Shot on the occasion of Teja's Birthday. Date of update: 10.06.2021
52.7K 3K 20
Serial Track! RagSan!