ECHOES OF THE WIND : Jacob...

By Ali24097

PART 2 OF "AGAINST THE WIND" "Echoes of the wind" that continues the another loop in Jacob's and Renesmee lov... More

Cast~
PROLOGUE {Renesmee}
RECAP : AGAINST THE WIND
21.THE RETURN {Jacob}
22.THE WILD CARD {Renesmee}
22.THE WILD CARD {Jacob}
23.THE DEPARTED
ELAPSE
24.NEVER SAW THIS COMIMG (Part1)
24.NEVER SAW THIS COMING (PART2)
25.THE PREVIOUS ERA (PART 2)
25.THE PREVIOUS ERA (PART 3)
26.INESTIMABLE
27.THE THIRD ANGLE {Jacob}
27.THE THIRD ANGLE {Renesmee}
28.FLASHBACK
29.OUT OF THE BLUE
30.FOR BETTER_FOR WORSE {Jacob}
30.FOR BETTER, FOR WORSE {Renesmee}
31.THE CORE
32.OVER AND DONE WITH
33.SQUARE ONE
EPILOGUE : MASK OF CONTENTMENT
PREVIEW : RETURN OF THE WIND

25.THE PREVIOUS ERA (PART 1)

219 9 0
By Ali24097

JACOB

I don't know from where should I start. How are you? ....doesn't fit here, because I know her better then she knows her herself.

Okay. So....What your days have been like? This isn't either reasonable enough.

How much you missed me? Absolutely not! I snorted, as I flunged myself on hard rocks and pumped against the dried soil.

Distance is cruel. Very cruel. Every second of every minute of every hour of every single day, I missed her. Her absence agonizes and hurts me.

I need her beside me.

Though she was always there for me. All those time in these months, every mo ent she was present with me. Fro the time I woke up till I closed my eyes again.

So, Hey there! Seems just fine.

I scoffed. It's a miracle how we both survived despite the many miles between us. But it's over.....cause I'm coming. I'm coming back to you.

When I left her behind, I left a part of myself behind and it was the hardest thing to do to someone who means the means the world to me. And the worst was not being able to talk to someone whom I used to speak about everything of everyday.

Truth is...I missed her. Not a little but a lot!

And I am deeply sorry for what I did to her, to myself. Beside it's hard to not think about someone who has given me so much to remember.

Ugh!! Will you please stop that? Leah growled.

Then stay out of my head! I glowered back at her.

She muttered. Idiot!

We continued running, crashing over the air so fast like pistol bullets triggered 'against the wind'. The soil eroded intensively as our heavy footfall were pressed into it. Pushing myself back and forth I jetted to my destination; to reach her.

I have somewhere to go. I informed Leah.

Leah snorted. Her nose wriggled and raised high. Ofcourse!

Fill in you guys later! I said and took the left turn, running straight to The Cullens, as the forest still remained green and healthy. Well! It's a Forks thing. I lept out skipping the small pit hole and rough twigs.

The excitement engulfed me with joy. Excitement to see her; excitement to listen to her voice; excitement to absorb her smile.....And I know, if I delay reaching her for another minute; I would explode with excitement.

Three leaps more and I would be there; with her. With someone whom I sob a little, smile enough and laugh a lot. I have been such a fool to leave you here, Renesmee. But I promise I'll never do it again. I'll be here, close to you. FOREVER.

I reappeared fro the woods. The house stood there, still; untouched and stable. I phased back to human and shrugged myself into the dull green cutoff that was dishevelled by being dragged up in the earthy soil.

I walked upto the stairs; hoping in as the stairs were flanked by small christmas trees on either side stuffed with bells, big fat Santa's, overly bright snowflakes and huge Christmas stars. Two large bowls of flowers, specifically petals of red and white rose floating in certain amount of water were lined up in the entrance.

I stepped in, staring deep into an alien house. What is this?! The whole house was overwhelmed by red white expenses. Each stuff was replaced; from cushions to curtains...everything was changed.

A dim crimson chain of lights engulfed the woody edge of the staircase railings. A huge red chandelier hung at the middle of the living room, lighted with candles and red and white rose hung from the walls. A soft-velvet cheery red rug brushed the middle space with white papery curtains. And a big X-mas tree stood aside in the hall. The white huge living hall shone brightly with white blown flamed candles and a soft rhythmic tone played giving life to everything.

But it settled an unease on my nerves and I stepped out inhaling few deep breaths as my eyes shut and opened systematically. It all seemed overly bright to me. I stepped in once again. The litte pixie stood suddenly stood in front of me. My heart kept out my throat.

"Merry Christmas!" She danced in a way to wish me, with a huge grin on her face.

"Aah!!" I breathed, as everyone appeared, giggling among themselves like a prepared band of orchestra ready to perform in red-white costume. But it was worth it!...if I honestly accept.

"I surely knew you were going to return!" Pixie declared.

I rolled my eyes. Ofcourse! She would know it the very moment she won't be able to see her visioned future anymore. "Why not!" She scoffed with fluttering of her shoulders.

"Oh! Oh! Jacob Black!" Emmette boomed. "Welcome back."

I nodded. Both of my eyebrows pulled together. Why was everyone being so over-friendly with me? My cheekbones raised high in suspicion, as Edward sniggered at my thoughts.

"Say it aloud, Jacob. What do you want for Christmas?" Emmette offered.

"A deodorant would be the best!" Blondie cut him off.

I glowered at her with narrowed eyes and a slight grin covered my face. "Well! I have a new joke as a Christmas present for you." I teased.

"Don't start, dog!" She warned.

"A group of sixteen blond stood in front of the bar. Why didn't they go in? Cause the sign said...18+" I muttered. "Merry Christmas!" I laughed. She rolled her eyes.

But wait! If everyone's here, where's Nessie? My mind deadened with this thought. Didn't she wanted me to come back? Where is she?

My eyes fluttered in confusion and flicked to Bella. "Merry Christmas! Bella." I wished.

"Get lost!~"

I felt a sudden surprise that hit me. "Did you just wished me back?" I asked, filled with confusion.

"No! I said GET LOST!~"

"Oh!" I breathed. Okay. So it was specifically for not saying her a proper goodbye and then going missing for the next three months. I moved my head up and down gently, drinking in the new bit of temper she had gathered up for me.

"Hope your trip has been successful, Jacob?!" Carlisle said.

I pursed my lips. "Yeah!"

"Well, Merry Christmas everyone." I wished.

My eyes flickered once again to each pale face searching for the one I've been waiting to see. But instead it failed. I found Esme with a welcome-home and a pleasing smile expression, Jasper with some-kind-of-lost-in-thoughts expression, Rosalie with a just-get-out look, Emmette with a huge grin, Carlisle and Edward with slightly twitched lips giving off a smile and then it was Bella with how-dare-you-to-leave expression.

Where's she? I asked.

Edward shook his head slightly. "She's not here."

Oh! I thought, as I felt both -a relief and a little unease. Relief to know that she isn't here and that's why she didn't come to meet me. But a little unease to get to know the fact that she isn't here. Why?!! I shook a little.

"Well! Beside this, I have something for you." Alice announced, passing me a huge white carry bag. A sort of modern fashioned bag made from recycled car tyres.

"What's this?" I asked, unwilling to peer inside.

"On her terms; this is something you surely have to wear for not being pushed out off here." Edward mumbled, blinking his eyes in innocence.

"That's correct!" Shortie raised a brow at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Then...I guess, I'll come back later!"

"~or never." Blondie cut me off.

I flashed a forced smile at her as everyone giggled. I walked back with long steps but not rapid, my mind focused on the gentle footsteps that seemed to echo throughout the forest or it was just an imagination helping me to remain distracted.

Where did she go? I wanted to meet her now, right at this moment. And ask her about her day's and tell her about mine.But here I am, tumbling these golden leaves mingled in some stones. I transformed, hung the bag in my mouth and ran.

Soon, I reached back to my house. It felt strange; being here again after so long. Despite I'd been away, I still remembered everything about it. I walked upto the door, dragging myself. With few deep breaths I shoved the door open that was unlocked. "Billy?!"

"Jacob!!!" The hoarse voice appeared from another corner, excitement clear in his voice.

And here I am...returned to the same place and people. I smirked while he looked at me with wistful and longing eyes. "Billy? Please don't tell ,e that you're gonna hug me?!" I said sarcastically, hands held up in defense.

"Hahaha!!" He boomed. "Well, that's not a bad idea." He teased.

"Oh!" I rolled my eyes, hugging him. "How are you old man?" I smiled.

"Well..what do you think?" He said, cocking his head to one side, showing me all the preparations he had done. I moved my eyes along the house that was well-lit with crimson candles, reflecting with the first sunray that enters and mingles with it.

"That's probably for...Charlie and Sue?!" I guessed.

"Nah!" He protested, as he rolled forward lightning up several other candles. "They came to visit yesterday for they won't be in the town for a couple of days." He looked at me, grinning sheepishly. "This is for Christmas. Merry Christmas! Jacob."

His eyes suddenly filled with the glassy layer of tears, smiling at me. But before I realised, he flicked away. "Oh! What a fool I am! C'mon.. get ready. We have a noon celebration to attend." He said.

"What celebration? And if we are celebrating Christmas....then Billy where is our Christmas tree?" I raised an eyebrow at him, realizing the sudden absence of it.

"It's on it's way!" He said and trailed off rolling back to the kitchen.

I pursed my lips. Still smiling I walked back to my room. She's not here. Edward's word popped in my head and I dropped the smile.

It's been amazing. And then it's awful now because I know if she's silent or distant....she's either over thinking or tired of waiting, needs a hug, falling apart, crying inside or all of the above. But I didn't wanted her to be like this! No. She's strong. She can't be someone~ Then why do I feel like this? The more I analyze, the worse it feels. I shuddered away the thought.

It's going to be Okay! I told myself and I skipped to get freshen-up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♧♧♧♧♧~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A figure stared back at me from the mirror covered in the shade of white-crimson hoodie with a close-red jacket, stripped with broad white strips on either side of shoulders, on both cuffs. The edge of my sleeves were shrinked and wrapped around my wrist comfortably.

It was accompanied with a light blue denim jeans which I rarely preferred, but it was all on shortie's terms and conditions applied. I smiled and so did the figure in the mirror.

"It would be better beside the couch." A rough voice suggested. It was probably Paul's.

"No! It's better you place it here." Billy protested.

"It's better beside the couch, Billy!" I guess it was Jared.

What were they doing here? And what kind of argument had they summed up against Billy? I walked back to the living room, as I settled my hairs.

"Jacob!!!?" Paul shook with excitement.

I streched my eyes wide open. "Yeah!" He came grabbing me into a half-hug, as he patted my shoulder's gently. Jared gave me correct loud high five as we laughed.

"Okay! So this was the Christmas tree, Billy was talking about." I said, as I found a medium-sized green healthy spruce tree placed beside the white couch.

"Ofcourse!" Billy said proudly.

"You look great, Jacob!?" Jared teased, as he bumped his shoulders against mine.

"It's Christmas!" I raised a brow, smirking. "Well where's everyone else?" I asked, as we headed out of the house.

"Quil and Seth are~" He paused. I felt an unease in his pause. Something felt suspicious.

"Bah--!!" Quil boomed with Seth behind him, as they jumped on their feets behind me.Soon realizing my not-got-scared look they rolled their eyes.

"You're no fun, Jacob." Quil said.

"And that says, he is still our JACOB THE BORING BLACK!" Seth added, as everyone chuckled.

"Ofcourse." I replied. "And where is our peace God?" I asked.

"You better mean Embry?" Quil chuckled.

"Ugh!" Seth shifted beside, giving way to two figure lost deeply within each other, just like no words can fully describe all the feelings they have for each other.

"Argh!" I rolled my eyes.

"From the last three months, we're waiting to get over with this?"

They reached, smiling. I scoffed as I put an unfriendly arm around Embry.

"Jacob?!" He shook his head. "Welcome back."

"Merry Christmas, posture guy!"

"Oh!"

"Oh!"

"Aah!" I said as I rolled my eyes.

Everyone was excited to embrace each other and chatter, catching up with me like we never missed a beat.

"If you guys don't mind, can I have a photo of you all?" Lillian asked.

"Sure!" Embry replied promptly, without letting her wait for even a space of second. We all stared at him helplessly as it's a 'WOLF THING'.

Each one of us jumped together to pose casually. Smiling. Rigid. Immovable.

Click! Click!

"Perfect!" She mumbled.

"Well then, let's go to Emily's. I just can't wait anymore for you to see the preparations she has done this year." Seth jumped.

Oh! I thought. "Why so?" I asked.

"Hey Seth, Don't ruin the fun." He said, smirking at me. "Sam and Leah would probably be there. Jacob, tell us you joining in?"

I thought for a moment of second; considering it necessary because I didn't wanted Leah to babble about about everything we have been doing these previous months alone. But at the same time, I wanted to meet Nessie. Pfft! What should I do? A war started between my mind's neighbors, flooding my thoughts with the options of what should I do.

"Oh c'mon! You don't have a choice. It's kind of a home coming reunion celebration for you both. You are a must attendee.

"F.I.N.E!" I agreed. "Billy?" I yelled for him to accompany us.

"He already went when we were talking." Paul informed.

"Oh!" I raised a brow in surprise. So fast! Our Billy, the old man. I thought. We walked upto Emily's place chatting, complaining, rambling and laughing about all the things at the same time.

The structure was decorated with lights and decor's I could barely name. The two large fir trees stuffed with bells, snowmens, gingerbread, red white striped sticks and other million items wrapped in parrot green bright light were placed on either side of the front door that was left half open. Two reindeers shaped in white light welcomed us.

I gasped in surprise.

I peered inside. The house seemed warm and inviting. The first thing I steal a glance of was the white fur carpet that peeped out of the house, while the inside was engulfed with white lights. Although it appeared stuffy and packed, the furniture's remained well organized and settled. There were red and white balls that hung from the inner windows with a divergence of peace and jasmine scented candles accompanied with them.

"Woah!" I appreciated, as we stepped inside.

"Merry Christmas, everyone." Emily wished, with a welcoming radiant smile on her face.

"Merry Christmas!" Seth stressed, leaping out with joy.

"Merry Christmas!"

I smiled. "Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas, Leah." Paul wished.

Her eyes flickered to him as a slight smile played across her face. "Merry Christmas!" She muttered.

"Merry Christmas, Sam." I wished.

He put an arm across my shoulders. "Same to you, Jacob." His lips twitched slightly.

"Yeah! Right there, Billy." Emily said.

My eyes flickered to an old man, struggling beneath the big Xmas tree. "You made it faster, huh?"

"Yeah! More faster than you all, poor old boy's." He said, as he turned his chair to face us. We all chuckled.

Quil and Seth rushed to Emily's kitchen while Leah sat on the couch accompanied by Embry's and Lillian on the other side. Paul and Jared took the floor beside Leah and I stood next to Sam, with Emily on the other side. Billy still remained in his place engrossed back at his work, of wrapping gifts.

"Emily what's in there for us?" Seth asked, while he toppled things in the kitchen.

"Half are still not cooked yet! And half are ready, on the counter. C'mon bring them up, here." She smiled.

They brought trays filled with delicious looking food which I haven't ever seen, let alone name them.

"Cranberry orange scones!" Emily said. "Lillian helped me with this. This is one of famous dishes of her side."

And the rest she named where Brownie truffles...

Chocolate crinkle cookies...

And Garlic chicken cheese bombs....

They were double delicious then they looked. We all talked, ate, laughed and ate.

"Mhmm... flavour full!" Jared praised, popping up a truffle in his mouth. Emily scoffed.

"So?" Billy hesitated, as his eyes flickered to me.

I knew why this old man was here since this long. Always been a party pooper. Although after everyone's effort to push this moment away, it finally arrived. The surrounding grew darker; almost undisturbed, everyone taking there position for the long journey to begin.

As I spoke. "After running for the past twelve days~~"

....................BEFORE THREE MONTHS......................

What do you think we would find here? Leah asked, as we bolted down our paths.

I won't make any assumptions!

We flunged ourselves faster on the rough twigs and hard rocks, hitting the seashore as long high currents. And we heard some sudden disturbances in the surroundings.

In the expanses of these forest lit the yellow hues, just like an alien world. It was full of warmth that held it together. It was an ancient civilization that played in front of us, just like an old painting drawn with expert hands.

This is something we should surely explore. I said.

We phased back, emerging from the woods. The buildings and the Japanese cherry trees were scattered all around. Where the streets yawned in every direction with the eroded red sand stone.

We two walked in silence, while the people bustled around us. From the wintry shades of narrow lanes and alleys emerged a gaily clad humanity. It was full of people. Some walked, some sat being carried in horse carts, weaving through one another. A child crashed running towards us, overwhelmed with joy and laughter.

'Niii!' He wished, his eyes narrowed breathing heavily as he was filled with joy.

My eyes flicked to Leah who replied him replied him alike as his language.

'Just tell me, when did you learned this language?'

She scoffed. 'Stop being jealous!' She said, under gritted teeth, smirking.

I rolled my eyes. For space of half a minute she continued to talk while I looked around; where a mother called her child as he lagged behind them fascinated by the toys in the stalls lined in the narrowed lane; as he hurried towards his parents, his feet obedient to their calls but his eyes still lingered on the receding toys and-

'Jacob!?' Leah interrupted.

'Yeah!'

She looked at the boy who stood in front of us, eagerly waiting for something. 'He want's us to follow him.'

'Ofcourse not!' I denied. 'What if it's a trap for us?'

She raised a brow at me. 'Jacob, he's just a little boy. Grow up!' She snapped. Soon she nodded at him, catching up as he lead the way.

I rolled my eyes. Half-heartedly I followed.

We followed the small toddler as he lead the way with a certain ease, as if he knew the dead end of every path and lane. The alley remained very narrow, cobbled with same red sandstone buildings which darkened the path with their shade. After another walk for two more minutes down the path, the child pointed to where the street widened into a patch of bright buildings. We soon entered a large cottage that loomed proudly behind the iron rusty gates.

....Walking down the large avenue, we stepped in.

'Baba?!' The child shouted.

And we turned to an old man, with white old-mustic beard and droopy eyes that remained half shut. His lips pressed into a hard line as he shrugged himself into an old mehndi kurta with a black pashmina shawl embroidered with red and green threads. He muttered something to his grandson and then took a brief glance at us.

'What did he say?' I whispered.

She glowered at me. 'He demands to know who're we?'

Oh!

We waited for half a minute and then the child walked out gushing gaily and cheery.

'We're glad to have you here.' He smiled.

I stared at him in disbelief. After feeling like a deaf for the last ten minutes, it just pleased me. I sighed.

'But if it's not too much, I would like to know the purpose behind your visit?'

'We're ~' I opened my mouth to speak.

'We're here to explore new towns, new cultures.' Leah lied, smiling more confidently than she really was.

'Hah!' He breathed. 'I know these curiosities of this young generation.' He stepped forward. 'Well! You can stay here as long as you wish to. I am Standler, the representative of this town.' He smiled merrily, as he offered a handshake.

I shook my hand as I introduced. 'I'm Jacob and she's Leah.'

'It was nice meeting both of you.' His eyes shifted back behind us and he nodded with an obedient blink.

'This is Nate.' He declared, where we turned to see a large-built man stood behind us. I guess he would probably be in his forties, but his olive skin still glowed radiant against his complexion. He stared at us with his amber eyes. 'He will lead you to your rest house.' He patted his shoulders.

'And iff you need any help with anything, approach me.' He said in a loud stern; which sounded more like a warning than an offer. We walked out.

"You were just being overly-extra-careful." Leah interrupted as my eyes flickered to her. "There intension's never been like that~"

I rolled my eyes."Yes! Because we couldn't trust anyone there and so we should always watch our backs. But you-"

"Jacob and Leah! What are you guy's, like twelve?" Emily glared. "Stop fighting like some villains who are always ready to stab each other's back."

I sighed as I continued.

......We followed the dark-haired-olive-skined man as he guided us down the streets into a small worn out cottage. Actually; cottage seemed a magical word for it. The gates creaked noisily as we entered the....cottage. The stairs raised was all worn out as I stared at them with horror-struck eyes. There were no spacious porch or verandah that extended. I found a large-old-window guarded by thick rusty iron rods that gave it a look of a criminal cellar.

The olive-skinned man pushed the door open as he guided his hands forward gesturing us to step in. And there was our 'rest house' with no bed, nor a couch, nor a-- with zero furniture's except a wood polished set of two chairs and a table.

'Stay comfortably!' The man skipped leaving both of us behind, walking robotically as if his part was over here.

'Comfortably?!!' I shouted. 'How can one stay comfortably here?'

Leah rolled her eyes. 'C'mon! Don't tell me that you were expecting a royal-king-size bed for you?' She moved further, planning to settle in here.

I shook my head. 'Ofcourse not!'

She scoffed. 'Then I expect you to move past your I-am-not-staying-here attitude and just plan how do we get to reach the conclusion as soon as possible.'

I growled back at her. 'There's no way I am staying in here!'

Argh! I turned around, heading to leave. More specifically, expecting Leah to join me.....but she didn't. I finally stepped out and waited and waited..... for her to get over with her staying-in-here-idea and join me to the forest.

Ugh! Why can't I just leave her here? I thought, jumping on my feet and peered inside as I found her sitting on the floor, leaning her head against the worn-out wall with her eyes shut close.

I sighed.

I stepped in walking towards the single polished wooden pair of chair and table and settled myself over it. ~~~~~~

'Jacob?!' A shrill musical voice called.

I have been waiting for morning for so long that I barely believed this where the sharp shadows cast the eyes. But all I could hear was the little footsteps that moved around the cottage, to and fro.

'Jacob?!' She shook me.

My eyes forced open, as I exhaled loudly. 'Huh!!' I breathed. She glowered at me. 'Leah, have you decided to make me get a panic attack?'

She snarled. 'And have you decided to spend the rest of the day sleeping?'

I rolled my eyes. 'Hmm!'

'We have other important task to do. Better get up and join me-' She trailed off, stepping outside.

"After we spent almost an entire week, exploring their deities and cultures, their belief and traditions but we didn't find anything suspicious." I said, as I cocked my head to one side. "But that day~" I continued, smirking at Leah.

'What do you think, are they planning for?' I asked Leah, peering outside the window.

While under the scorching hot sun where the sky was dotted with few candy-floss clouds people bustled around a d fluttered back and forth. Long queues edged till a far distance, where the customer's became excited and impatient every often. Some walked, other's sat. Some carried away a huge log of wood while other's placed it together. Faint music could be heard from beyond with piercing occasional happiness spread around.

Leah exhaled. 'Maybe it's~'

Someone knocked the door with a loud thud, just like the man on the other side was furious and demanded to be in and then there was a pause.

Who could it be? I wondered

We flicked to each other with slightly raised eyebrows. I sighed and pulled the door half-dozen enough to peep out. And there he was. The dark-haired-olive-skined man glowering at me, as I opened the whole door.

'Mir-mëngjes!' He uttered, smiling slightly.

My eyes flickered to Leah. 'Good morning!' She explained. I flashed him a forced smile.

He held a stack of dull khaki clothes perfectly ironed and folded by a professional hand. Uttering g something in an alien language he handed us the clothes and took a leave robotically.

'What did he say?' I shook my head.

'The date seems important for them. For several centuries, they have been celebrating a period of two weeks for so e of their fore-fathers victory-' She shook her head. '- over some kind of-a' She paused. '-monster.'

I scoffed, as both of our lips twitched to a slight smile.

At night, we walked to a well lit area which was surrounded by a center placed bonfire. I found a sudden familiarity between the raging out fire and the wolf's eyes that had the passion to consume everything in it's path.

I shook hard. A pain of unease ran down my spine. I shuddered away the thought and inhaled a lot amount of oxygen.

The bonfire was surrounded by almost all the people of the village. Each of them focused and filled with the inner burning revenge, that acted like a fuel to the bonfire. We took the back seat as the head-of-the-state took it's usual seat. Still his eyes remained half shut, which made him look like a half asleep man but his eyes were covered with a glassy layer of urge for revenge. He cleared his throat~~

'From several centuries ago, the state had been celebrating the duration of fourteen days or a fortnight to pay homage to the ancient leaders who lost their lives in an attempt to protect the state from the 'cruel monster'. And this will be passed to the upcoming generations, who would enlighten their state with the skills and abilities we once used to have.

For the leaders we lost, this is our attempt to make them realise that we are proud of their bravery. They will always be worthy of our respect and courtesy.

Today we pledge our devotion to believe that the state belongs to all those who live in it, united with each other and heal the past. Therefore we the future, pro uses to establish a society filled with values, justice and impartiality. And we promise sacrifice before our state.' He paused. Then continued~

'Centuries ago, the merciless cruel monster attacked the group of workers who gathered woods and fruits from the forest. After a day that followed since they didn't return, on setting upon a search in the forest, we found their bodies drained off every single drop of blood, lying on the forest floor with last expression of unconditional hate for the monster. Each one of their bodies, filled with fear and terror, frozen dead and graved with horror.

The state went vacant and silent. The ordinary life's became horror struck, suppressed with feeling that of fear and haunted. The normal shops and stalls remai ed closed, while our leaders went on high alert in the search of the monster.

And that day; one of our leader, the great Alberto Pinochet found him upon the raised steepy rocks among the forest, glaring at him with an inevitable sense of revenge and urge to kill him.

Soon the other's in the group reached to help Pinochet, but we lost each one of them in addition.

For another three days, the state remained on high alert but soon it was realised that the monster didn't invade any further.....he was gone. Several other forum's were spread from adjacent villages, but the monster never returned back here.

Some believes that he is gone forever. But on the other side, some still believe that he'll return. MAY-GOD-PROTECT-OUR-PEOPLE!' He concluded, while the people all around began chanting and cheering 'rroftë šhtëti!!'.

I looked at Leah puzzled. 'Long live the state!' She explained.

Slowly the group scattered all around, slowly melting into the night that is both, proud and grave for them. While both of us sat there in silence. No one spoke. I recalled the words of Standler, revising what they meant and how our it help to relate our story about 'The Cresent Alpha'? Why would they be blessed with the power of immortality? How could~

I sighed. 'It's Enough!' I muttered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 6K 43
-CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING!- Renesmee had a twin that everyone loved. but she was more human and they had to give her up. Renesmee loved her sister- in...
4.1K 48 12
No one ever said life as a human/vampire hybrid would be easy. As Renesmee comes of age, there are many challenges she must face, and questions she n...
459 0 13
After losing control Ava wants to make sure she doesn't do it again and the only way she knows how is excluding herself from every one else. But will...
195K 4.6K 23
"...I don't draw on my body to make myself look badass, no, it was never that way. I see you glance at them whenever your sister comes in. You're int...