make a wish; nomin

Av jeyuna_dakgogi

c o m p l e t e d✔ (under editing) when his wishes suddenly comes to life where magic and fairytales doesn't... Mer

one;
two;
three;
four;
five;
six;
seven;
eight;
nine;
ten;
eleven;
twelve;
thirteen;
fourteen;
fifteen;
sixteen;
seventeen;
eighteen;
nineteen;
twenty;
twenty one;
twenty two;
twenty three;
twenty four;
twenty five;
twenty six;
twenty seven;
twenty eight;
twenty nine;
thirty;
thirty one;
end;
cast;

introduction

3K 78 13
Av jeyuna_dakgogi

nct u make a wish — now playing

"hey, babe, let's go out!" donghyuck grinned at his idea after a long school day. he was walking along with his boyfriend, mark, and their third wheel, jeno who was silently staring at the ground in disgust.

"sure. see you tomorrow, jeno." mark agreed and the both of them waved at the lone boy beside them. jeno smiled back, telling them to go and have fun. the couple walked away only to be replaced by another couple.

"hey, chenleee!!" a small boy who seemed like still in kindergarten landed his little hands on jeno's shoulder making the older flinch. jeno looked over to see chenle proudly walking along with him while ignoring a running tall boy behind them.

"hey, your boyfriend's calling you." jeno looked back to where he was going and listened to the young man beside him.

"nah, let him be."

as if on cue, the tall boy threw his arms on chenle's waist with a pout on his face.

"chenle-ahh, i'm sorry~ let's go now if you're still up for it~" jisung cutely whined, swaying the older. when he noticed that chenle seemed unfazed, he puffed out his cheeks.

"okay, fine... i...." jisung let out a nervous sigh, he didn't even notice that chenle was slowly curving his lips and getting ready for him to say the line.

"i love chenle and i can't live in this miserable world without him who is the sunshine of my life.... even though he can get loud sometimes." jisung mumbled the last part, afraid that maybe chenle would hear it, but he didn't!

"that's my ji! now come on or we'll miss the fireworks!" chenle bursted out before dragging the younger out of the gates and to the park where the fireworks can be seen clearly.

jeno scoffed while staring at the young couple's backs that was now becoming further and further away.

lee jeno was always surrounded with couples everywhere. when he wakes up and get out, he was always met by people with their significant others doing anything couples would do. at school, he was more uncomfortable since his friends were in relationships too.

boy, he was so tired and envious and he just couldn't resist anymore. he could just wish he had a boyfriend. lucky for him, tomorrow is his birthday and he already planned something for himself.

he already made it out from the school gates and went straight to his house. it wasn't that far away from his school so it only took him about 50 steps to reach his home.

he opened the same wooden door and stepped inside the house. he was greeted by his brother as soon as he finished taking off his shoes.

"welcome home! did you have a rough day at school?" jeno threw his bag on the couch and went to the mini kitchen that was connected with the living room.

he watched as his big brother swiftly sliced carrots while making sure the soup was already cooked. his brother glanced at him with a smile but jeno just gave him a look that he always give every time he comes home after school.

"yeah, people these days always go out with their boyfriends and girlfriends with them. because of this, overpopulation is getting more serious every second. what do you think, taeyong?"

the elder laughed at his little brother's sarcasm. "since when did you start calling me by my name, huh?" taeyong let go of the knife and crossed his arms at his brother's overreacting dialogue.

"but anyway, you need to find yourself a girlfriend. Or a boyfriend, perhaps." jeno lifted an eyebrow before talking back, "said a 25 year old adult who has never dated in his life but still crushing hard for his boss who doesn't seem to notice his very existence."

taeyong frowned and glared daggers at his little brother. but the frown on his face soon faded away when he saw jeno's laughing face. he was happy even though he hasn't met his lover and taeyong was pleased but worried at the same time.

if he was gone, who would take care of his little brother? who would love jeno forever if his big brother's not around?

even though it sounds stupid, taeyong would always admit it. everyone won't be happy without someone else walking along beside them throughout their journey of life.
Insert jeno's dialogue: 'said a 25 year old adult  who has never dated in his life but still crushing hard for his boss who doesn't seem to notice his very existence.'

he has a point though.

"shut up and go change. tomorrow's your birthday, remember?" jeno happily smiled before grabbing his bag and went upstairs. taeyong watched as his brother disappeared from his vision. he smiled to himself before going back to cooking.

▼△▼△▼△▼△

it was now 11:45 in the evening and jeno had successfully woke up from his short sleep. the world was deep asleep and he was planning to get ready for his birthday.

he got up from his bed and as soon as his feet touched the floor, he stood up and got out of his room. he closed the door slowly to prevent sounds before walking on the stairs to the kitchen that was at the first floor. he went to the fridge and opened it.

inside, there was a small vanilla cupcake. it was a leftover from his dessert meal with taeyong yesterday and he saved it for this special moment. he took the cupcake and slowly closed the fridge.

he took a candle from a drawer and placed it on top of the icing of the cupcake. he also brought a lighter with him and made his way back upstairs. there was no sound heard from his steps and even tiptoed while passing his brother's room.

he went to the balcony and closed the doors once he was out. he was greeted by the cold fresh air and the beautiful midnight sky above the atmosphere. jeno leaned on the railing and glanced at his watch.

11:52 PM, eight minutes left until midnight. he was excited while staring at the moonlit sky. it was such a beautiful view and jeno couldn't help but admire god's creation.

he glanced at his watch for the fourth time and it was already 11:59. he immediately lighted the candle and closed his eyes. he made wishes that he always wanted to make ever since he became frustrated by the world around him.

at that moment, he never dared to pay his attention to his surroundings. he was focused on his wishes and made sure his hope was enough to make them come true.

'i wish... i get a boyfriend. a boyfriend that will love me forever. i want him to take me places and run away in the middle of the night like idiots. i want to show to people that i finally have a boyfriend and i would stick out my tongue because my boyfriend will be cuter and more handsome than theirs. i want to cook and bake with him. i want to spend winter and make snowmen and hot chocolate with him. i want to cuddle with him every morning as soon as i wake up. i want to experience a kiss of true love. and lastly, i wish he won't leave me forever.'

he closed the gap between his lips and took a deep breath full of hope and sincerity.

he softly blew the candle and at the same time, his watch and every clock in the world, yeah that's right, the whole world has surprisingly ticked to 12:00 AM.

jeno was surprised when he heard the sound of bells in his brain. maybe he was just imagining things.

after the fire swiftly faded away from its existence, jeno fluttered his eyes open and looked at the flameless candle on top of the cupcake he was holding.

he smiled and hoped his wishes would come true even if it sounded childish. for once, he wanted to believe fairytales. he was desperate and eager to finally experience romantic love. for months, he knew it'll come true one day.

but what he didn't know was that the stars above him shined brighter than usual. the dark sky was now a lighter shade of dark blue and the cold air suddenly became warm but the wind was a little rough making Jeno's hair fly. and the moon looked like it was only a few meters away from earth.

then again, jeno didn't care about everything around him when it all happened. when he stared back at the sky after making his wishes, everything went back to normal like a strike of lightning.

jeno just simply smiled, hoping his wishes would come true.

➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹

"make a wish"
| na Jaemin X lee Jeno |
by: jeyuna_dakgogi

ya'll stream nct u make a wish! it won't waste your time, promise! ^^

//11.5.2020//

➹➷➹➷➹➷➹

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

19.2K 463 26
Two completely different people, who fell in love but life always tore them apart. One fight and mistake led to another sad memory. How will they cle...
79.2K 2.3K 25
𝚊 𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚔𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐, 𝚑𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚇𝚃 : 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳 𝙰𝚃 𝙾𝚆𝙽 𝚁�...
197 18 17
A Nomin Fanfic A boy who's spent his whole life running from who he really is. A boy who is dying. And another boy who is so deeply in love that he'...
75.3K 3.8K 39
"birthday candles never meant anything to me. a single flame could never buy me the world and a wish is wasted upon the tongues of sinners. stars nev...