Harry Potter one-shots - Toma...

By TashPinkerton

Hi all! Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, JK Rowling does. I also don't own any movies/TV shows/stories... More

Pandora's Vault
Peeves Busting
Fight your own Dark Lords!
The Nightmare begins Part 1
The Maw (The nightmare begins part 2)

Inside

1.8K 25 3
By TashPinkerton

Harry is trapped in a world where most people have their minds wiped of everything and are turned into beings that are now referred to as Puppets. Solley for the pleasure's of the rich. Harry has been running for days, not only for his life but for his freedom as well. But a certain red eyed man has other ideas. Based of the Game Inside but Harry is in place of the boy. He is 18. Tom is 25 in this one-shot.

Tags: Rape/non-consensual, Game-Inside, no-magic, slavery.

IMPORTANT: There will be a warning for the rape scene. It will say WARNING!!!

----------

Harry had been running for days.

He had been chased by dogs,  gunmen and men with lust in their eyes.

Harry was scared. Terrified even.

He didn't want to become just another Puppet.

He just wanted to live his life in peace!

But no he couldn't have that. According to the 2 men that had come for him, before he ran for it, he was just too damn beautiful.

In a world that had gone dull and dark from all the corruption and slavery, Harry was the only one who had any colour left. His eyes were the greenest of the green.

It also didn't help him that he had a very feminine body. What with luscious curves, a bubble butt and plump pouty lips. His hair was a mess and untamable, but it just made him look adorable and even more desirable, like he had a permanent 'just fucked' look.

For some reason it was mainly men that were attracted to him. Normally this wouldn't bother Harry so much, as he was gay and liked it up the ass. But it was the fact that they wanted to posses him in such a way that he would no longer be Harry, but just another Puppet. Solley for the sexual pleasure's of the man that would own him.

Harry shivered. He was cold and alone.

He had no where to go.

No one to help him.

No one he could trust.

But he was not the type to just give up.

There had to be a safe place he could go!

Harry was hold up in a wear house trying to come up with a plan of where he could go to be free. Free from the corruption of the world. Away from the evil company that takes innocent people and removes everything that made them, them.

But it was difficult to concentrate when there was a constant shuffling noise nearby. It sounded like it was coming from underneath him...

Harry peaked through a hole in the floor (he was on the second floor). Harry's eyes widened. Somehow he had accidently found where the Puppets were taken before they were sold.

How had he not notice this?!

Without even thinking about what he was doing, Harry ran for it.

But that was a mistake, as he had ended up crashing through the floor. He landed on top of something soft. A puppet.

Harry had accidently fallen into the line of Puppets.

Quickly pulling himself together, Harry stood and acted as if he were just another Puppet. It was his only chance of survival. Especially when he noticed that around the corner, he would be watched by guards and what appeared to be potential buyers. But luckily for him, no-one noticed the boy that had just fallen onto one of 'their' Puppets.

Harry shuffled forward as he followed the Puppets. 

He counted nine steps... Stop.....Nine steps... Stop... Ener a squared of area... (Actually it was more of a rectangle) Jump.... Nine steps... Stop... Jump....Exit squared of area. Pause in front of another squared of area.

Harry watched as the Puppets in the next squared off area spun in a circle.

Harry was so focused that he never noticed he was being watched very closely by one of the men.

He also never noticed that some of the other Puppets had been bent over tables and were being brutally fucked. If he had, then he may have tried to run for it.

But Harry would have never gotten far.

Harry was prepared to continue in the shuffling pattern when he was roughly dragged out of line.

Harry panicked. Did he get found out?

He was dragged over to the man that had been watching him the closest.

Harry's hair was roughly pulled up and he was forced to look into 2 piercing red eyes, the most vivid red he had ever seen in a long time. Harry tried to keep his eyes glazed over, but he was worried that his panic was showing.

The red eyed man smirked and immediately handed over an envelope. Harry assumed it was full of cash.

His heart sunk... He had just been bought!

"It's always a pleasure doing business with you Tom." The man pushed Harry toward 'Tom'. Tom immediately dragged Harry over to a table and bent him over.

It was at that moment Harry noticed the other Puppets in similar positions.

Harry heard one of the Puppets scream as his hole was forcefully penetrated. Harry knew without a doubt that, that was his fate.

WARNING!!!

 Harry's pants were immediately lowered as was his boxers.

He began to panic, he was about to be raped and he was powerless to stop it!

His ass was smacked and Harry gasped. This was not good!

Harry heard the rustle of clothing and knew the man had just lowered his own pants. His suspicion was confirmed when he felt the mans hardness prod at his entrance.

Harry's heart was beating erratically. Suddenly he let out an ear shattering scream as his entrance was breached.

The pain was sudden and intense.

Harry felt his eyes water from the pain. He tried to keep the sounds in, but when the man pulled out then slammed back in, Harry was unable to hold back the yelp that escaped him.

The man groaned in pleasure, ignoring Harry's sudden yelp of surprise. He immediately began thrusting into Harry at a fast pace.

Despite his best efforts, Harry was unable to hold back his cry's and moans. It was too much. His hole was uncomfortably stretched by the unbearably large cock inside him.

Tom shifted slightly and Harry gasped. His prostate was hit dead on and a shock of unwanted pleasure coursed throughout his body. The pain was still there, but mostly covered by the intense pleasure as Tom continued to hit that spot every time.

Harry's own cock instantly hardened.

Tom's thrusts were getting harder and faster. He was pounding into Harry so deep that the teen was seeing stars. The pleasure was too much, his over sensitive body couldn't take much more.

Tom gave a particularly harsh thrust and Harry came hard. He came so hard that he clamped down hard on the shaft that was buried deep inside him. Tom choked out a groan and came inside Harry, filling him up with his seed.

Tom hummed in satisfaction and pulled out.

Harry whimpered at the sudden empty feeling. His pants were pulled back up a minute later and he was pulled along buy the man who had just raped him.

Harry's ass hurt but was forced to limp along.

He was unable to even think of escaping, as he was exhausted and it felt weird to walk.

He was forced into the mans car and was taken to his house.

Harry soon found himself pushed inside and taken to what he assumed to be Tom's bedroom. Where he was sure he would be raped again very soon.

Harry was forced to sit on the bed, despite the pain in his ass.

For the 1st time Harry managed to get a good look at Tom.

Harry's face paled.

This man had a reputation. He was well known for killing his Puppets. Not on purpose. No, they died by a broken pelvis.

This man was a sex fiend!

Harry swallowed in fear. He was fucked! literally and figuratively.

Tom smirked. "Don't you think it's funny Harry..."

Harry froze. How did this man know his name?

"...That in trying to run from me, you still ended up getting caught by me?"

Harry paled even more.

He had known that someone had payed those two men, who had killed his parents, to come after him. But to come face to face with them was not something he had wanted, or had expected when he had run.

He had been told he was wanted by a rich man, who payed dearly for them to take Harry to him.

But when Harry had ran, it was because he refused to be some rich mans play thing. Also he had feared he would be turned into a Puppet before he was to be taken to his new 'master'.

But now Harry realized that, that was exactly what he had become, save for the becoming a Puppet part. But that wasn't much of a comforting thought as he knew that he would inevitably become this mans sex slave, if he wasn't already...

Tom began to strip him. "When I saw you in that que, you can imagine my surprise. But then I realized that this was perfect. Especially when I realized you still had your mind." Tom smirked when Harry looked at him in shock.

"Your not very good at hiding your emotions, love." Tom added.

Harry looked down and nodded in defeat, his heart beating erratically at the name.

Tom forced Harry's head up, leaned down and claimed his's lips. Harry gasped and Tom pushed his tongue into his mouth, exploring every inch.

Harry's subconsciously closed his eyes and moaned as he surrendered to the intoxicating kiss he was receiving.

'Maybe this wouldn't be so bad' Harry thought to himself.

Then he remembered who his captor was. A sex fiend.

Harry shivered in fear, he would be expected to have sex with this man, constantly.

Tom pulled away smirking and wrapped his hand around Harry's throat gently as he forced the teen to look into his ruby gaze.

Harry opened his eyes in a daze. Oddly though... that thought didn't bother him as much as he thought it would, in fact it made him hard. Also Tom was a very good looking man, and spending his life on the run, didn't exactly appeal much to Harry.

And besides, it wasn't like he could easily leave. Even if he tried to escape he was sure he would be caught, and punished severely.

Tom brought his lips to Harry's ear and whispered possessively : "Your mine!"

After that announcement Tom was all over Harry.

Tom demanded Harry refer to him as 'master', and Harry had nodded at this in reluctant acceptance. He had realized quickly that he now belonged to Tom. Despite his aversion toward being owned by anyone.

WARNING!!!

Harry was currently lying on his back, Tom's cock pounding deep inside him with no mercy.

Harry had tears in his eyes from the unbearably painful pleasure he was receiving.

Harry let out a whimper as Tom claimed his lips and slid his tongue inside. Exploring Harry's mouth for the dozenth time that hour.

Tom broke the intoxicating kiss and began nibbling at Harry's neck as he shoved into the teen harder than ever.

Harry screamed as his prostate was hit with brutal force.

"That's it baby, scream for your master." Tom purred in Harry's ear.

Harry was a gasping, screaming mess as Tom rammed into him harder and deeper, if that were even possible.

Harry's tears were flowing freely now. This sexual torcher was getting to him, his body was incredibly sensitive that he was going into over stimulation. He was also so desperate to cum by now that it was painful.

But he was unable, due his master holding his member in a tight grip.

Harry wanted to beg his Master to let him cum, but he was unable to speak. The sexual stimulation coursing through his body had left him unable to speak, let alone make a coherent sentence. All he could do was moan, scream, cry and writhe in agony beneath his master.

Tom bit down hard on Harry's neck, but not hard enough to draw blood.

It had only been a few hours since Tom had brought him to his new home. But Harry was about to soon realize just how kinky his master was...

----------

It was an hour later when Harry finally caught his breath after that last intense round of sex.

But his Master wasn't through with him yet.

Tom immediately flipped the still naked young man onto his stomach and told him to stay put. It seemed that Tom still had energy to spare, despite Harry being the one with the teenage hormones.

Harry couldn't move even if he wanted to, he was still very exhausted, to the point that he would pass out, given the chance.

Tom grabbed a large vibrator and a cock ring, the ring he hid from Harry. Harry noticed the vibrator in Tom's hand and swallowed nervously. "Are you going to put that inside me?" Harry whispered the exhaustion evident in his voice.

"Of course baby. This is just to open you up further for my cock, because you ass is still really tight!"

Harry nodded in acceptance, tears threatening to fall from his eyes again. Not that he really had a choice anyway. "Yes master." He whispered.

Tom pressed the vibrator at Harry's entrance and slowly pushed it inside the young man.

Despite the pain he felt in ass, Harry let out a moan at the new stretch.

Tom groaned. "You keep those noises up and I'll be forced to fuck you again, sooner than I intended."

Harry bit his lower lip to prevent any more noises from coming out.

Tom pushed the vibrator all the way inside Harry, causing it to push right up against the teen's prostate.

Harry bit his lip harder as his member instantly sprang to life again.

Tom forced Harry to stand up, causing the vibrator to shift inside him and put the cock ring on him.

Tom smirked evilly and turned the vibrator on.

Harry cried out and his knees began to buckle, but Tom forced him to stay upright.

Harry clung to Tom, panting and letting out torchered whimpers as the sex toy inside him vibrated against his prostate, waves of pleasure shooting throughout his body. A single tear fell from his eyes at the torturous pleasure he was receiving.

"You know darling..." Tom began.

Harry looked up as sweat formed on his brow.

Tom smirked wickedly. "The cock ring vibrates too."

Harry face paled as Tom turned it on.

Harry screamed as the cock ring vibrated around his painfully hard erection.

"P-please...... M-master.... P-please...." Harry whimpered through his torchered gasps.

"What do you want baby?" Tom whispered seductively as he wrapped his arms around Harry's waist, forcing him to remain standing, despite his trembling thighs.

A few more tears ran down Harry's cheeks as he buried his face into the mans chest. It was too much! His prostate was being stimulated constantly. His cock was rock hard and swollen with cum. He was so desperate to cum right now. But the cock ring prevented that.

Tom was enjoying the show immensely. "Do you want me to fuck you Harry?"

Harry nodded his head desperately. Anything if he would just remove the damn cock ring!

Tom chuckled sadistically. He was enjoying teasing the raven haired teen.

"Please!" Harry begged when Tom didn't move.

"Please....Master.... I need you!" Harry felt like a slut begging for the mans cock like this.

But he didn't care.

He didn't care that he was a prisoner.

He didn't care that this was probably the mans plan all along.

He didn't care that he was here solely for the mans pleasure.

He just wanted the sexual torcher to stop!

Finally after half an hour of endless anal stimulation, Tom obliged.

He bent Harry over the bed and removed the vibrator.

Harry sobbed in relief.

But not by much, the cock ring was vibrating against his engorged member.

Harry didn't notice as Tom put lube on his monster cock. But he did notice when said cock was suddenly rammed up his ass.

Harry cried out as the cock began pounding into him with no mercy. It was rough, hard and a deep penetration.

Harry was a crying mess as he begged for his Master to remove the cock ring.

Tom did so and Harry cried out at as he instantly came 3 times in a row.

Tom groaned as his cock was squeezed hard by Harry's clenching walls.

He came hard inside HIS Harry.

Tom stayed sheathed inside Harry as he maneuvered them into the bed in a spooning position. His cock brushing against the teen's prostate. Harry winced and groaned.

"Your mine Harry!" Tom growled menacingly in Harry's ear.

"Yours." Harry whispered mindlessly.

Both finally exhausted, fell into a deep sleep.

Tom still sheathed deeply inside HIS Harry.

A small smile appeared on Tom face, as he dreamed about how he was certainly going to enjoy HIS Harry a lot...

Yay 1st chapter done! Sorry if this is super cringe and bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84K 241 4
You and your husband decide to invite his friends over for the super bowl, but things take a wildly hot turn towards the end of the night
294K 17.9K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
53M 377K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!