Pandora's Vault

This story idea came from the prison Dream created in Minecraft: Dream SMP server. I do not own the prison obviously, I just thought the prison idea would make a good one shot.

Harry has been invited to attend the amazing school of Hogwarts. Only the best and the brightest my attend here. Harry is one of the lucky few. Once Harry enters the school it becomes apparent that he is the brightest or the bright and soon becomes top of his year, to a certain students horror. Young Harry ends up being framed for a murder he would never have committed and ends up finding himself locked in Pandora's Vault. Never to escape, not even through death...

Tags: No magic, murder, framed, Pandora's Vault, jealousy, gay, smart and kind Harry, on escape, kingdom, rape/non-con.

Before you read, let me just say in advance that I am sorry. I may re-right this story. I'm not sure. If anyone actually does read this, let me know if you like it.

----------

I plan to re-write this story.

I feel it was too rushed.

I also have a better plan for this story so hopefully I'll update the new version soon.

If anyone actually liked this story I do still have it. But I won't be posting it again. I just did not like it.

This note will hopefully be replaced with the new story soon.