Elizabeth Monroe | Friends Fa...

Von HisKoala2003

Elizabeth Monroe (Audrey Landers) is a Singer,Actress and sometimes dancer for certain roles.She is an old fr... Mehr

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103

51

1K 11 0
Von HisKoala2003

-May 9th 1998-

Emily:Yes,yes do go on.

???:I think we'd better start again.Ross repeat after me.I Ross...

Ross:I Ross...

???:Take thee Em-I-ly...

Ross:Take thee."Glares at the Minister".Emily."Chuckles".Like there'd be anybody else.

Emily:"Glares at him"

???:As my lawfully wedded wife in sickness and in health till death parts us.

Ross:As my lawfully wedded wife in sickness and in health until death parts us.Really I do.Emily."Points at her".

???:May I have the rings?.

He is given the rings.

???:Emily place this ring on Ross's finger as a symbol of your bond everlasting.

Emily jams the ring onto his finger.

???:Ross place this ring in Emily's hand as a symbol of the love that encircles you forever.

Ross:Happy too.

???:Ross and Emily have made their declarations and it gives me great pleasure to declare them husband and wife.

Ross:Yay.

???:You may kiss the bride.

Ross goes to kiss her but she isn't very receptive of the kiss.Emilt keeps avoiding him until Ross finally gets to kiss her on her cheek....Soon the band starts to play and the recessional starts.Ross tries to take Emily's hand but she snatches it away from him.

Emily:Just keep smiling.

Ross:Okay.

Joey:Well that went well.Yeah.

Chandler:It could've been worse he could've shot her.

Ross and Emily make it to the lobby...Later at the Wedding reception Ross and Emily are in the bathroom and Emily is yelling at him While Me,Chandler,Rachel,Joey and Monica are standing outside the doorway.

Emily:"Yelling from inside the bathroom". You've spoiled everything!.It's like a nightmare!.My friends and family are out there!.How can I face them?!.How can you do this to me?!.

Joey:Hey no matter what happens with Ross and Emily we still get cake right?.

Ross leaves the bathroom.

Ross:That,that,that's all right no honey you take your time sweetie.I'll be right out here.

Emily slams the door in his face.

Ross:She's just fixing her makeup.

Emily:"Thru the door".I hate you!.

Ross:And I love you!.

*****************************************

Later on Me and Chandler are at the buffet table.

Chandler:Y'know I saw a wine cellar downstairs...

Elizabeth:I'll meet you there in two minutes.

Chandler:Okay!.

Chandler throws down his plate and runs to the wine cellar as i am about to follow him but Rachel steps infront of me.

Rachel:Liz.honey I gotta ask you something.

Elizabeth:Now?.

Rachel:Ross said my name up there I mean come on I just can't pretend that didn't happen can I?.

Elizabeth:Oh I-I don't know.

Rachel:Elizabeth what should I do?.

Elizabeth:Just uh do the right thing.

Rachel:What?.

Elizabeth:Toe the line.Thread the needle.Think outside the box.

I try to leave but am stopped by Rachel.

Rachel:Whoa wait listen I think I'm just gonna talk to Ross about what he think it meant.

Elizabeth:Wait.Rachel no he's married. Married.If you don't realize that I can't help you.

Rachel:Okay you're right.You're right.You can't help me.

Soon I am running up to Chandler.

Elizabeth:Where were you? We were supposed to meet in the wine cellar?

Chandler:Forget it that's off.

Elizabeth:Why?!.

Mr.Waltham:"Drunkenly".The next tour of the wine cellar will plan in two in,in minutes...

Joey walks up to us.

Elizabeth:Joey what are you doing?.You promised Phoebe you wouldn't eat meat until she has the babies.

Joey:Well I figured we're in another country so it doesn't count.

Elizabeth:That's true.

Chandler:The man's got a point.

*****************************************

Later on Me and Chandler are walking to my room.

Chandler:Listen in the middle of everything if I scream the word Yippe just ignore me.

I laugh and open the door to reveal Rachel sitting on the bed.

Elizabeth:Oh my God Rachel.Hi.

Chandler:Oh hello Rachel.

Rachel:Ross said my name.Okay?.My name.Ross said my name up there that obviously means that he still loves me.

Me and Chandler just stare at her..

Rachel:Okay don't believe me I know I'm right do you guys want to go downstairs and get a drink?.

Chandler:Yes we do.But we have to change first.

Elizabeth:Yes I want to change.And why,why don't you go down and get us a table?.

Chandler:Yeah we'll be down in like five minutes.

Elizabeth:"Elbows him".Fifteen minutes.

Rachel:Okay.

The phone rings and Rachel answers it.

Rachel:Hello?.Oh Pheebs!."To Chandler,Liz".It's Phoebe

Chandler:Oh yay...

Elizabeth:Great...

Rachel:"Into Phone".Hi....Well Ross said my name...Okay Pheebs y'know what let's look at this objectively all right?.Ninth grade right?.The obsession starts.All right?.The summer after ninth grade he sees me in a two piece for the first time his obsession begins to grow.So then...

Chandler:"To Liz".Hey listen why don't we go change in my room?.

I nod at Chandler and we go to his room and he opens the door slowly to see if Joey is there and after seeing that he isn't ushers Me into the room,closes the door and the security bar.

Chandler:Wow you look...

Elizabeth:No time for that.

We both start to frantically rip each other's clothes off but are interrupted when Joey tries to open the door.

Joey:Hey dude let me in.I got a girl out here.

Chandler:Well I've got a girl in here.

Joey:No you don't I just saw you go in there with Elizabeth.

Chandler:Well we're,we're hanging out in here.

Joey:Look which one of us is gonna be having sex in there me or you?.

Chandler:Well I suppose I'd have to say you!.But what if we're watching a movie in here?.

Elizabeth:Which we are and,and we already paid for it.It's My Giant.

Joey:My Giant?.I love that movie!.

Later on Me and Chandler go into Ross and Emily's room.

Elizabeth:You really think this is okay?.

Chandler:Well Ross and Emily aren't gonna use it.

Elizabeth:Oh it's so beautiful.

After a few seconds we both run to rip the covers off the bed but are interrupted by Ross.

Ross:"Enters".Emily?!.

Chandler:Nope not under here.

Elizabeth:You didn't find her?.

Ross:No I've looked everywhere.

Chandler:Well you couldn't have looked everywhere or else you would've found her.

Elizabeth:Yeah I think you should keep looking.

Chandler:Yeah for about 30 minutes.

Elizabeth:Or 45.

Chandler:Wow in 45 minutes you can find her twice.

I smiles at that.

Ross:No.For all I know she's trying to find me but couldn't because I kept moving around.No from now on I'm staying in one place."Sits down on the bed".Right here.

Elizabeth:Well it's getting late.

Chandler:Yeah we're gonna go.

Ross:Actually do you guys mind staying here for a while?.

Elizabeth:Uh y'know um we gotta get up early and catch that plane for New York.

Chandler:Yeah it's a very large plane.

Ross:That's cool.

Chandler:But we'll stay here with you.

Ross:Thanks guys.

We both sit down on either side of him.

Ross:I really appreciate this y'know but you don't have to rub my butt.

Chandler slowly takes his hand away embarrassed.

****************************************
-May 10th 1998-

Still in Ross and Emily's room the next morning.Ross is asleep and has his head in my lap and his feet on Chandler's lap.Me and Chandler are both still awake and sad.

Chandler:We have to leave for New York in an hour.

Elizabeth:I know I've been looking at those doors they look pretty sound proof don't you think?.

Chandler:We can't do that that's insane.I mean A he could wake up and B y'know let's go for it.

We both try to slowly try to unwrap ourselves from Ross but there's a knock on the door that awakens him.

Ross:E-Emily?."Looking around".E-Emily."Runs to the door".Emily!.

Ross opens the door to reveal the Walthams standing outside.

Mr.Waltham:No.

Mrs.Waltham:You can forget about Emily she's not with us.

Mr.Waltham:We've come for her things.

Ross:Wait well wh-wh-wh-where is she?.

Mr.Waltham:She's in hiding.She's utterly humiliated.She doesn't want to see you ever again.

Mrs.Waltham:We're very sad that it didn't work out between you and Emily monkey. But I think you're absolutely delicious.

Mr.Waltham:Excuse me I'm standing right here.

Mrs.Waltham:Oh yes there you are.

Rachel enters the room carrying an armful of little soaps.

Rachel:Hey,hey you guys oh hurry up get some there's a whole cart outside...

Rachel sees the Walthams and stops talking.

Mr.Waltham:Goodbye Geller.

Ross:Now hold on!,Hold on!.Look,look your daughter and I are supposed to leave tonight for our honeymoon now,now you,you tell her that I'm gonna be at that airport and I hope that she'll be there too. Oh yeah I said Rachel's name but it didn't mean anything Okay?.She's,she's just a friend and that's all.

Rachel sits down sad.

Ross:That's all.Now just tell Emily that I love her and that I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else.Please promise me that you'll tell her that.

Mr.Waltham:All right I'll tell her."To his wife".Come on bugger face.

As Mrs.Walthan walks pass Ross she pats his but.

Mrs.Waltham:Call me.

Mr.Waltham:You spend half your life in the bathroom why don't you ever go out the bloody window.

Later on somewhere over the North Atlantic Me and Chandler are sitting in first class saddened when I get an idea and turn to him with a seductive look.

Elizabeth:I'm gonna go to the bathroom maybe I'll see you there in a bit?."Winks".

Chandler:"Smiles".Kay!.

I get up and heads for the bathroom after about a half hour waiting for Chandler I return.

Joey:Hey Liz wow you've been in the bathroom for like a half hour.

Elizabeth:I know.

Joey:Had the beef tips huh?.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

60.1K 1.1K 30
Rachel is sad at the fact that Monica and Chandler are engaged. So she turns to a friend -or an ex- for comfort. He finds her in his arms and wouldn...
1.6K 27 8
this is the story of a girl who runs away from the only home she ever knew and finds comfort with an old friend. what she doesn't know is that she wi...
115K 4K 35
"Isabella, that's a beautiful name, what does it mean?" "Joey, aren't you Italian?" "Yeah, so?" "Joey, her name is Italian. It means beautiful." ...
2.1M 67.9K 82
❝After we what?❞ ❝Kiss. Four little letters just like my name.❞ ❝And you're nuts. Four little letters just like your name.❞ | In which Monica Gelle...