Daddy Unknown.... For Now

By ashleyjilten12

They say your first time is always memorable. That is so not the case for 17 year old Avery Wilson. Not only... More

Author's Note
Why Me?
Great, Just Great
Why the need for a monitor tho?
Friends??
Ultrasound Pt.1
Ultrasound Pt.2

One Good Night

53 3 0
By ashleyjilten12

Avery's POV,
Why did I let her talk me into this.
You wanted this

Yes conscience. I wanted to come but not to be ditched. What fun is it if for one night I dressed up with my best friend just watch her chat up some cute guy in the corner.

Groaning I turned to grab a drink before I their inching towards each other stopped when they had no room and I did not want to see that.
"Excuse me, excuse me!" I shouted as I pushed past people. Why say excuse me if you're pushing past them in the first place.

I had a little pity party for myself. That party consisted of me a beer and another beer. Wait, that one's finished. I guess a tequila has now joined.

I moved out of the kitchen but stumbled as soon as I took one step. Usually my tolerance was high for alcohol but I guessed when you drain yourself by crying after you found out your boyfriend cheated on you two nights after he told you he loved you then watching about a dozen sappy romance shows that did nothing to dry your tear ducts took whatever energy I had to resist the effects. If that makes sense.

After making my way slowly but surely out of the kitchen with a new bottle of tequila in my hands I turned just to see my ex entering with his new girlfriend.

She was so pretty and I couldn't even hate her. I will get to that reason later.

I'm going to blame the alcohol on the fact that I turned back around, grabbed the nearest boy and looked at him very intently.

It was quite blurry but I saw black hair and black eyes. He opened his mouth probably to yell at me and I saw the most white teeth I have ever seen in my life. His small lips were quite the looker and apparently so was he. I didn't care who the white shirt Adonis I front of me was so I pulled him down and latched my mouth unto his.

He started to push me but I bit his lip and stuck my tongue in. After a few seconds he was kissing me back and very harshly too.

I forgot about my ex, my best friend who was probably getting some right now and the hundreds of people around us. The only thing that mattered was that I was clearly enjoying this kiss I have stolen from the boy who now lifted me up and started walking upstairs.

He latched his mouth on my neck and started sucking at different places. I couldn't speak, I couldn't move. All I could do was close my eyes, open my mouth and while he was taking off my shirt, return the favour.

Not only was that a very blissful night but it was also the one where my imaginary but real chastity belt fell and disappeared into the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 2.6K 39
Javaid
7.5M 210K 21
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
Hum For Tum By sushi

Teen Fiction

177K 13.4K 34
♡ This is an Indian highschool lovestory, full of love, drama, comedy, romance and more; where two school toppers, Aarohi: the sweet and bubbly girl...
Lucent By ads ❀

Teen Fiction

332K 7.6K 27
book 1 of the windows of the soul duology ✿ ✿ ✿ lucent: softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for so...