Atelophobia (SPN)

Galing kay faitherswinchester

"Atelophobia: the fear of not being good enough." You and you boyfriend get into a huge fight, and it doesn't... Higit pa

Supernatural: Atelophobia (SPN)
Part 1: Home Sweet Home
Part 2: Can't Be Loved
Part 3: The Start of Something Magical
Part 4: Boyfriends and Exes and Vampires, Oh My!
Part 5: Taken
Part 6: Monster
Part 7: The Change
Part 8: The Thing You Hate The Most
Part 9: It Has To Be Done
Part 10: The End...Or Is It?

THANK YOU, BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!

641 23 0
Galing kay faitherswinchester

Omg! I can't believe how many likes and views this story has! It was only supposed to be the first 2 chapters, but as you can see it's extended! And because of you guys! Thank you so much! I'm so amazed and happy that you guys like it! And shocked that anyone actually wanted to read it! I love you guys bunches! And as you guys may have noticed, I changed the story title! It just fit more, and it's so true for the reader! But you guys are all the best and I'm so happy to be in this fandom with you!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

230 4 13
Vampires are nothing to take lightly. But when one of the most powerful beasts in North America starts hunting you, after they learn you've been hunt...
104K 3.2K 60
DeanxOC [AU] ~intense love story, enemies to lovers, forced proximity, trauma~ ~18+~ "Let me show you how much I don't like you" Initially, Castiel...
1.5K 35 15
This is your ONLY warning! Strong Language, Sexual Intercourse, Violence, Supernatural, Fantasy, Threesome (Triad), Blood ... My heart was beating...
558 8 21
Tinder date, turned semi kidnapping is what changes Sloane's life yet again. So shes a powerful immortal who's immune to even angel blades? Sloane kn...