Just some Utaite Stories (Shi...

By MikotoHoshizora2003

Just me writing short series/oneshots with ships~ Hope you will read it! Thank you ww (Art cover doesn't belo... More

The beginning
Lemon Boy (NanaColon)
Lemon (Soramafu) [Text Messages]
Heart Forecast (Evesou) [Text Messages]
Natsumatsuri (Evesou) [Text Messages]
Tag~ You're it~ ww
I wish you'd love me (Soratsuki)
Colors of Happiness (Soramafu & Evesou)
Colors of Happiness Part 2 (Soramafu & Evesou)
Colors of Happiness Part 3 (Soramafu & Evesou)
Colors of Happiness Part 4 (Soramafu & Evesou)
Colors of Happiness Part 5 (Soramafu & Evesou)
Colors of Happiness Part 6 (Soramafu & Evesou)
You left me (Shimasen)
Double Date (Sakaluz & Evesou)
"It's kinda cold today, don't you think?" (Various Ships)
Happy Happy Halloween~ (Various Ships)
It's voting time!
Happy Birthday, Soraru-san! (32)
Ask the Utaites (AtR, USSS)
Ask the Utaites (Luznaru, Evesou, Kashitsuki, Kurolon, Mikoto)
The Path of Life (Evesou)
Tag, you're it now~
Red Spider Lily (Various Ships)
Red Spider Lily Part 2 (Various Ships)
Red Spider Lily Part 4 (Various Ships)
Red Spider Lily Part 5 (Various Ships)
Red Spider Lily Part 6 (Various Ships)
Red Spider Lily Part 7 (Various Ships)
Red Spider Lily Part 8 (Various Ships)
Red Spider Lily Part 9 (Various Ships)
Red Spider Lily Part 10 (Various Ships)
Red Spider Lily Part 11 (Various Ships)
Red Spider Lily Part 12 (Various Ships) {Make a choice}
Red Spider Lily Part 13 (Various Ships) {End}
A/N: Hanteru and some other stuff ww
The Adventures of Hanteru [Q & A]
The Adventures of Hanteru {Q & A}+ A/N
A/N: Promotions (?) cause UwU
Will you love me back? (Urasaka)
Merry Christmas~ (Various Ships)
A/N: Just for fun, may I ask you several questions?
Happy New Year~ [Requests Closed]
A Kiss to the New Year (Soraura)
A Tale of the Sick and the Caring (Evesou)
I may be a tsundere but I love you (Sorasen)
Forget me Not (Soramafu)
The Prince and the Delinquent (Urasora)
Happy Valentines (Shimasen)
How they give each other chocolates (Various Ships)
Life is dull unless you are with me (Kashitsuki)
Scissorhands (Soraura)
Under the Moonlight with you (Sorasaka)
Love at the first Bite (Soramafu)
Pay attention to me! (Kashitsuki)
Brother's Worries (Soratsuki)
Let me bite you? (Mafusora)
Almond Tofu (Urasaka)
A/N: No chapter sorry T ^ T
Author's Note

Red Spider Lily Part 3 (Various Ships)

414 31 107
By MikotoHoshizora2003

Pairings: Soramafu, Luznaru, Urasaka, Kashitsuki, Evesou

Criminal AU
I am on a roll ww be proud of me UwU

I finished the 7th but I am not done with the 6th yet www I hope you guys like it until now~ Even if Sou didn't meet Eve yet www But he will soon, I promise ww Anyways, let's start the next chapter~ But before that www

What is under Mikoto's hat...? I shall tell you! ww Some of you said my hair www Yes that too but what is my hat hiding huh? ww The answer! Marshmallows, a sleeping mask, Mafuteru, plushie cat which you shall see soon aaaand a sugar box www I need sugar and things so I can sleep all the time, everywhereeeeee, may my magic hat make it possible for meeeee

I do need a Hanpen to put into my hat so Mafuteru won't feel lonely let's hope Mafuteru will see Hanpen soon! wwww I really do carry sugar with me irl though www Gotta have some extra sugar if they don't give you enough to your tea~ www Damn, I should sleep www Anyways, have my favorite game character as a cat!

Okazaki Kei as a cat! Sleeping on patrol! wwww But beware... as he can wake up anytime! Keep reading and another cat shall wait for you at the end! He will check if you actually read the chapter! wwww

*****

"Just sit wherever you like.", Urata said as soon as they entered the building, Sou nodding as he quickly sat down on the sofa standing in the middle of the room. "Y-yes!"

Nqrse went to sit on the chair behind a desk, pulling his legs up as he didn't care what the others thought of that, Sakata sat on the sofa along with Urata who sat down next to the younger male. Luz exited the room for a while as a long silence filled the room.

Sou could feel how everyone was looking at him, eyeing him as he felt very uncomfortable, trying not to squirm under their gaze.

The silence went on for a while before Luz came back into the living room, placing a cup of tea in front of Sou, Sakata and Nqrse before walking over to Urata and giving him a mug of coffee, the brunet thanking the light-haired male who went to stand next to the pink-haired male.

A small sympathetic smile built on Luz's face when he saw how uncomfortable Sou looked as he decided to speak up.

"You don't have to be scared. They are all really nice people even with their personalities.", Luz assured him.

Sou merely nodded as he took the cup of tea into his hands, blowing gently onto it as he tried to find something to do to ignore the silence at least.

This detective agency, or what they liked to call it, laid far away from the police station, lying at the corner at some place.

They were currently on the fifth floor and from what Sou saw, he guessed that the whole building belonged to them.

"My what a tense atmosphere we have here.", a familiar distorted voice spoke up as everyone flinched, looking at Sou's collar.

"Wha—"

"No need to be surprised former police officer, Urata. I just spoke up to inform you about the collar on Sou's neck.", the person said as they all looked at the collar intently, waiting for the person to continue speaking.

"You are allowed to check the collar and investigate it. But if you try to remove the collar, we can't guarantee the safety of Sou's life.", Higanbana's leader informed them as everyone froze.

They waited for them to say something else yet nothing came as the only thing came, was silence.

No one said anything for a while before it was Urata who broke the silence. "...Nqrse. Can you check his collar?", the brunet asked as the blond male flinched when hearing that.

Urata noticed his fear as his expression softened slightly before speaking up. "Don't worry, we won't let you die. All he is going to do is to investigate your collar and nothing more. So just stay calm.", the brunet said as the younger male nodded.

"Don't mind if I do then~ You can trust me, don't worry~", Nqrse assured him as he stood up from his chair and walked over to Sou, gently reaching up and touching the collar, his expression turning serious for a minute as he analyzed the collar.

Sou was tense as well as everyone else as they watched the pink-haired male looking at the collar, everyone wondering what he was thinking about while analyzing it.

It was a few minutes later when Nqrse sighed as he pulled away with a wry smile, going back to his chair as Sakata tilted his head. "And? Did you learn something?", the redhead asked as the pink-haired male shrugged. "I have the general idea of this collar I guess~"

"I see... So even you have problems with it, Nqrse...", Luz said as he looked like he was thinking about something. "I bet you intended to be all high and mighty only for you to find out that you can't get the collar.", Urata said with a mocking grin as the pink-haired male huffed.

"I do know some some things! I could open the collar too if not for the fact that the poison would inject into his body if I would!", Nqrse said as he crossed his arm, sitting down.

"I see... So the collar can't be taken off no matter what then...", Luz said as the blond male stayed silent. It was to be expected for it to be this way so it only made sense.

There was another short silence with Nqrse quickly typing something down on his laptop while the others were looking like the thought about some things, Sou also deep in his thoughts.

It was Nqrse who broke it again after finishing what he wanted to do. 

"Hm... I guess we should break the ice now~ I feel bad for poor Sou-chan who feels so scared and uncomfortable~ How about we do some introductions~?", Nqrse suggested as everyone looked at him before nodding.

"Great~ I will start then~", the pink-haired male chirped. "I'm Nqrse. Former member of shinjuku's cyber crime division~", the pink-haired male introduced himself as the blond male looked at him in awe.

The cyber crime division was the department which dealt with illegal system accesses and information technology crimes using high technology. If Nqrse was a former member of that department, he had to be quite smart.

"Fufufu~ Impressed aren't you~? You didn't meet people from that division in your police station yet, did you~?", Nqrse asked with a proud smile on his face. "Welp, that's all from me for now~ Sakatan, you're next~"

The redhead perked up when he was called out, confused but nodded. "Alright! I'm Sakata! Former member of Field operations 2!", Sakata introduced himself with a smile as Sou could only sit there, once again being in awe.

Field Operations 2... Those were the police officers who were mainly in charge of important cases... He had always thought how lucky he was to be able to meet and work together with Mafumafu who was working in Field Operations 1 already which got some important cases on occasional times.

And now he met two such incredible people. He turned to look at Urata who realized that he should introduce himself as well, sighing before he spoke up. "Urata. Former Member of Investigations Section 1."

"E-eh?! Investigations Section 1?!", Sou exclaimed surprised as everyone besides Urata looked at him amused. "He doesn't look like it, does he~?", Nqrse chirped as the brunet only grumbled something inaudible under his breath.

"N-no, that's not it! I-it's just that I-I've never met someone from the Investigations Section 1! I-I feel honored.", Sou explained.

People from Investigations Section 1 were mainly focusing on Case X and nothing else, getting a lot of information about it which other cops wouldn't get. To think that he would meet someone from that section today...

Though there was one thing that stood out to Sou. They had all introduced themselves as former members.

"Y-you guys said that you were former members... Does that mean you left the HQ?", Sou asked as Urata's, Nqrse's and Sakata's both fell once they heard that, Luz noticing that as he stepped in in order for no other silence to come.

"Well, they all had their reasons for leaving HQ, their main reason being that they wanted to investigate Case X more. So now they are something like an independent investigation group.", the light-haired male explained as the blond police officer hummed.

"What about you then, Luz-san? Are you also a former police officer?", Sou asked as the taller male smiled and shook his head. "I belong to the CSI of the Shinjuku police. I work in the crime lab as a profiler but ever since Case X, people let me join the CSI.", Luz explained.

"He is actually a pretty big shot~ The women in Shinjuku office love him~", Nqrse chirped as the light-haired male scratched his cheek. "You are exaggerating...", the light-haired male muttered.

"I am not~ You are hot~ And I am glad that the letter accidentally landed in your files and not someone else's~", Nqrse sang.

"Eh? The letter landed in his files?", Sou asked as the pink-haired male hummed. "Yup~ Under normal circumstances, Luz here wouldn't be allowed to know cause he belongs to the police and all~ But because he got the letter, they made an exception~", Nqrse explained. "I-I see..."

Before Nqrse could say anything more, Urata spoke up, deciding to finally get to the point.

"Enough with the introductions. We should get to the point. Higanbana knows about our group of ex cops who investigate only Case X and you are responsible to us now. It's dangerous to be alone so I advise for you to choose a partner to investigate Case X. If we manage to solve it, you can get rid of the collar as well.", Urata said as Sou nodded.

"Y-yes... But... I-I still need to find my friend... H-he was also captured by Higanbana... B-but I don't know where he is... A-and he is still alive so I-I want to search for him!", Sou exclaimed as everyone looked at him and then at Urata, waiting for him to make a decision.

The brunet sat there for a second before sighing and nodding. "I guess we can do that too. Anyways, what are you going to do? Do you have a partner you want to choose? The person of Higanbana might contact you again so you shouldn't be alone if possible. A partner would—"

Urata's sentence was abruptly interrupted by the window behind them opening, Sou staring at it in shock when he saw a mushroom-haired male standing on the edge of it, holding the frame as he balanced himself on the open window.

"Oh, a guest? How unusual.", the mushroom-haired male said as soon as he spotted Sou who was sitting there surprised.

"E-e-e-eh? I-isn't this the fifth floor? Who is that? How did he—"

"Not again!", Sakata exclaimed as soon as he spotted the mushroom-haired male there.

Luz laughed sheepishly while Nqrse laughed in amusement while Urata groaned. "Trespassing is illegal, you know?", the brunet reminded the mushroom-haired male only tilting his head at that.

Panicking slightly, Sou covered his collar hastily, wondering who that could be.

Another member of their investigation group? But if he was, the others wouldn't be so annoyed by his presence. Despite the annoyance though, they didn't look surprised, looking as if they were used to it.

"U-um, e-eh, y-you are?"

The mushroom-haired male noticed Sou's utter confusion and slight fear as he smiled softly. "Ah, I'm sorry.", the male apologized before jumping inside the building, landing quietly on the floor as he walked into the middle of the room while patting the dust from his clothes.

Upon walking closer, Sou widened his eyes and gasped when he saw what the male was wearing. The police officer uniform, though he only had one arm through the sleeves. Yet the thing that caught his attention was the badge and pin on his uniform.

"P-police and SP badges?"

SP stood for the security police who were the highest position one could receive in the police. Only those who were official members were allowed to wear that.

Sou had never met one yet, only hearing rumors about them but he knew that those police officers excelled at their job.

"I-is this person your friend?", Sou asked, wondering what their relationship was. In answer to that, everyone merely gave him a complicated expression while the mushroom-haired male ignored that.

"If you have guests, should I come back later?", the police officer asked as the brunet nodded. "Yeah, we'd appreciate that. Also, I tell you that every single time but please use the door to enter.", Urata said as the mushroom-haired male tilted his head confused.

"But sometimes the doors are closed so I can't get inside.", the mushroom-haired male explained. They all looked at him, looking as if they wanted to say something before deciding to leave it.

"Please just leave for today.", Urata told him, looking as if he had a headache, the mushroom-haired male merely smiling. "Alright.", he said nodding before turning to leave.

"Bye bye, Rabbit-san.", the mushroom-haired male said with a smile before exiting the room through the door.

"R-rabbit-san? D-did he mean me?", Sou asked confused as he watched the mushroom-haired male leave.

"That guy... his senses are too sharp sometimes.", Urata said with a sigh as they hummed in agreement.

"Yeah~ He is like a ghost~ I wonder if he even actually left~", Nqrse said laughing. "...I'll go check just to make sure.", Luz said as he left the room.

"That guy... he is working in the SP. He is covering us while we investigate and his name is Eve.", Urata explained. "At least that what he claims to do but who knows if he is telling the truth. After all we are something like freelancers."

"SP... Normally they protect VIP's or celebrities, right?", Sou asked as the pink-haired male nodded. "Yup~ So we don't get why he chose us~ Maybe cause we're just that beautiful~ Entranced by my beauty?", Nqrse asked though he was merely joking.

"Since we don't know what the police's intentions are, we can't let Eve know about your collar. Make sure to be careful around him.", Urata warned the blond male who nodded.

"I-I will.", Sou said as the older male hummed satisfied. "Good. About your partner. You don't have to decide yet. I think it's also alright for you to keep working, though people can't find out about your situation. Is it possible for you to come back here tomorrow after work?", Urata asked as the blond male immediately nodded.

"Y-yes, I-I will be coming back tomorrow then.", Sou answered as the brunet hummed. "Good. Then that's all for today. I am sure you are tired so you can go home now. If you need a room, you can also stay here for the time being.", Urata offered.

"I-it's alright. I-I can go back and such. I will see you tomorrow then. O-once again, thanks for everything today.", Sou said bowing as Sakata smiled. "You're welcome! See you tomorrow then, Sou!"

The blond male quickly said goodbye to everyone before exiting the agency and walking back to his apartment.

It was currently dark as the moon was standing up and shone down upon them.

As he walked through the small alleyways of Shinjuku back to his apartment, Sou finally let himself go as tears streamt down his face, the blond male not needing to hide it anymore as no one would pay attention to him anyway.

He had been saved but what about his friend? The fear overcame him as he felt his heart pounding faster when he had to think about it.

"Mafumafu-san... please be alright."

A/N: Aaaand, did you read until the end? Did you really read the chapter? If nooooot

Sasazuka will be veeeeeery grumpy! And he won't share his donut with you! wwwwww Ineedsugarandsleepsleep www Anywaaays, I hope you enjoyed this chapter ww Oyasuminyasai everyone www

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 55 9
Mha oneshots, pretty sure these are all gonna be gay oneshots, no straight ones really unless it's for the plot but there will be straight ships in s...
95.4K 4.3K 96
Basically, I'll write Utaite oneshots with various ships. I'll take in requests for now as well so please feel free to request something~ ( > ▽ < ) A...
23.5K 580 42
So, uh. Hi. I made a one-shot book, 'cuz I have so many ideas in my head that I'd be a shame if I don't share them. I'll usually make one-shots from...
84.3K 1.1K 63
Credit for the cover : @hanmdin Cant even tell if these are oneshots or not, since some are full on stories, these are all fluff!! may take long to...