The Survived

Autorstwa ProducerK_10

The story of 4 best friends surviving the end of the world. They survive through great things that regular te... Więcej

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Note: New Book
Note: Schedule
Day 19
Day 20
Day 25
Day 28
Day 29
Day 30
Day 31 Part 2
Day 33

Day 31- Part 1

10 3 2
Autorstwa ProducerK_10

The day had finally came.

The day we were going to break into...

The O.R.S.T

There I sat almost 20 feet outside the fence of the O.R.S.T.

I turned around and faced the others.

"Okay you guys remember what you have to do?" I whisper.

Everyone nods.

"Good" I say. "Let's go get out friends."

We inched closer and closer to the door.  We had a map of the entire building thanks to Maria. 

The fence had an electric field that keeps the zombies out. There is a code that needs to be entered so the electrical field gets turned off. It takes up to an hour to get the back up generator on which gives us enough time to get through the fence and through the O.R.S.T's back door. The only way we were going to get in, is if we had help from the inside and well... We did.

Do you remember Dr. Caleb? Well turns out he was only helping the O.R.S.T because his mother is Dr. White. He didn't like how things were going there and so he offered to help us. Dr. Caleb will also be the one to turn off the electrical field. 

I turned back around waiting for Caleb's signal. 

The lights of the O.R.S.T flickered on and off twice. That's when we knew to start running. 

"Let's go" I whispered and we all started running to the fence. Once we started running the zombies started chasing after us. We all made it safely through the fence and chained the door behind us.

"Don't worry, Your part in our plan will be for later" I say to the zombie.

We all run towards the back door that Caleb has opened for us.

"Hurry!" Caleb whispers. "We don't have much time. Before they figured out I did it."

Everyone ran inside. Shawn went with Dr. McRae to find out where they put the Blue Ghosts. Phoebe and Veronica went a separate way to find Kayla, Nick, and KJ. Maria went to the upper level of the building to shut off the back up generator and to get her tech. Luke and I ran towards the lower level to find where the hid my father. As everyone ran there different ways Caleb stayed behind to get the aircraft ready for us to leave.

Luke and I ran to the ends of each hallway. Stopping and waiting each time for the guards to disappear. 

"Wait, there's one more" Luke whispers pulling me back from the open hallway. We peaked around the corner to see if the guard had left.

"It doesn't look like the guard is leaving anytime soon." I whisper back. "Time for Plan B."

I run towards the guard while he is still turned around and I do a quick move to knock him out.

He falls but, I catch him before he hits the ground to prevent any unwanted noises. 

"I taught you that move didn't I?" Luke asks as he walks towards me.

"Yes, you did" I say. 

We move the guards body to a closet near but before we lock the door Luke stops me, 

"Wait, I have an idea."

Meanwhile...

Veronica and I are running around the halls looking for the medical center.

"Phoebe, are you sure this is the right way?" Veronica asks me.

"Yes. I've scanned the map 15 times. The medical center should be just around the corner." I say as we make a right turn. 

There the medical center was.

"Told you."

Veronica and I message Maria for the code to the medical center.

"The code is... 51104" I repeat the message from Maria to Veronica.

Veronica presses the buttons and a click sounds before the door opens.

Veronica and I dash in hoping Kayla, Nick, and KJ were in there.

We look around the room. Lab tables full of microscopes and lab sheets. There was another opening in the room leading to a separate room. We looked inside and there were dead bodies on multiple lab tables. In the corner of the room we spot Kayla, Nick, and KJ, all unconscious.

We rush over to them and shake them awake.

"Mom, five more minutes...." KJ says than looks up to whos shaking him. "Oh, it's just you... Wait. I'm slowly remembering. We were taken again! The O.R.S.T took us! Wait, why are you two here?"

"We're here to rescue you, idiot" Veronica says taking a lock pick to unlock their handcuffs.

"Where's Chloe?" Kayla asks.

"She's with Luke trying to find where her father is hidden. Dr. McRae and Shawn are going to get the Blue Ghosts." I explain.

"Lets go help them!" Nick says jumping up full of energy.

"Uh guys... I don't think these bodies are dead." Kayla whispers.

We all turn around to see the "Dead Bodies" Slowly waking up.

"I think they are the test subjects. They were turned into zombies and taken to try an antidote." Nick suggests.

The zombies look over to us, with anger in their eyes.

"Well looks like it didn't work. Run!" I yell. 

We all race out the door, the zombies chasing after us.

"Go, go, go!" Veronica yells as we pile out the door. 

She slams the door shut, hoping the zombies won't get through it.

But, slowly they start pounding on the glass walls. 

"Guys, I don't think its going to hold them much longer. Lets go find the others!" Kayla says and we all run down the hallway looking for Dr. McRae and Shawn.

Maria's POV

I ran directly to the operation room. That's where they keep all the security footage and the controls and most importantly... The most expensive tech. I took a peak through the door to see if anyone was there. Thankfully there wasn't.

I ran through the door and looked at what was going to be all my new tech.

"I finally know what heaven is like... Look at all this good tech!!! My company will go above and beyond!" I squealed with joy.

But, first before I get any of the tech. I make sure to clear the security footage. I go up to the control panel and click away deleting any footage that had the others in it.

"Well... Look at that." Someone said from behind me.

I turned around to see a woman in a lab coat. Her name tag saying, Dr. White.

"Looks like we got some visitors. Lock her up with the rest of them."

Some guards came over and handcuffed me, 

"You'll never get away with this!! You'll never be able to make an antidote. Your plan will fail!"

Dr. White walked up to me and said, 

"My plan is just getting started" 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1K 46 18
A group of young friends find each other. The apocalypse brings out the worst in people, so they have found out. They have no idea how their family's...
107 21 21
Come along with these 4 forever friends, as they get trapped in a cave, suffer sever injuries, make a way out, team up with 2 natives and travel the...
90 19 15
Everyone has a basic normal life, you never think the unthinkable can happen, until it does. The apocalypse. Floods, Fires, tornados, all terrible sc...
813K 28.3K 34
Once New Orleans became infected with the "Dark flu" everything changed. School became a doctors appointment and adults beame freakishly worried pare...