Larry Stylinson // One Shots

Von CarolinaGirl16628

Hi I'll be posting any Larry One Shots I write. They will be any length, and any scenario. Comment any sugges... Mehr

Tattoos and Tiaras
Picture Perfect
Cabin Love
To Be Loved And To Be In Love
Party Poopers
Take Care Of Me
My Brother's Best Friend
"Excuse Me, Mr. Styles"
Calling For Ya
Quarantine Bore-antine
Suddenly
REQUESTS
Daughter's Teacher
Loopy Louis
L x H x E
Love You Goodbye
Treat You Better

Couples Costumes

1.3K 21 26
Von CarolinaGirl16628

Happy super late Halloween :))

Enjoy

~~~~~

"Louis? Are you ready?" I softly knock on the bathroom door of our bedroom. "I'm not going out in this." He says from behind the closed door. I stifle a giggle and respond, "It's a couples costume Lou. Mine won't make sense without yours." I try and persuade him. 

I step back as the door swings open and I actually coo aloud. He looks adorable. "Well, Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf weren't dating Haz." He claims as he crosses his arms, standing before me. I reach my arms out, wrapping around his costume covered body. 

"You look adorable." I whisper to him. He still has his arms crossed, but he sighs and leans forward, head against my chest. "Fine. I'm only doing this for you." He claims, in a fake annoyed tone. I pull back and plant a kiss on his lips. 

I admire him once again. He's wearing a wolf onesie with brown boots, making him the 'Big Bad Wolf' from the fairy tale. I got a tied shirt, pants, and red boots on with a red cape to make me the 'Little Red Riding Hood'. I saw the idea on my Instagram feed and begged Louis to do it with me. I'm happy he agreed because he looks so soft and lovable in it, even if he looks like he wants to shred it. 

"Niall should be here soon, and Zayn is bringing Liam. We'll all walk to the party together." I tell Louis, looking down at him. He smile back, "What do you think they'll be dressed as? They wanted it to be a surprise." Louis asks. I shrug, not really knowing their ideas. 

Zayn and Liam have been dating for about a year now. They met between Louis and I. Liam was my friend, and Zayn was Louis' friend, and they spent a lot of time together since Louis and I got together. They'd known each other for a couple of years before they finally got together. Niall pretty much knew everybody around campus, but mainly stuck with the four of us. 

Louis and I met freshman year at our university, and were instantly close with one another. I had accidentally opened the door to the bathroom and hit him. I apologized profusely after saying 'oops' and he just giggled and said 'hi'. I guess it just kind of happened, and I love him.

At the end of our sophomore year, Louis asked me to move in with him in an apartment right off campus, and I obviously agreed. We spend all of our time together and you would think we'd grown tired of each other, but I love him more and more everyday. Zayn and Liam moved in pretty quickly together a few blocks away, and Niall is in a fraternity on campus, but spends most of his time with us. 

"Think we have enough time to do this?" Louis asks, and before I can answer his mouth is on mine. I gasp at the unexpectedness and wrap my arms tighter around his waist. He moves his head deepening the kiss as I move him so his back is against the wall. I tap his thigh once signaling for him to jump, so he does. 

We get quite lost with each other that we both startle when a we hear someone clear their throat. "Wow, never expected to see Little Red Riding Hood making out with the Wolf." Niall laughs from the doorway. 

Note to self, take Niall's key from him. 

I roll my eyes, softly putting Louis down and take his hand, leading him into the living room. It's now that I notice what Niall is dressed up as and I can't help but let out a laugh. He's got a little red hat on, red converse shoes, and a costume that is in the shape of a ketchup bottle. "Niall, ketchup?" Louis asks, slightly amused while I can't keep my laughter down.

Niall puts on a pout but a smile breaks through. "I like ketchup." Is all he says as he bends down to play with Rosie, our puppy. We got Rosie at the end of last year because Louis saw her and fell in love, and I couldn't say no to him. She's been amazing. She actually listens, and doesn't chew up everything. We have our neighbor, Eleanor, look after her sometimes when we're away. 

Eleanor has been a close friend of mine since high school. She's always known I was gay and always supported me. When she first met Louis she was so happy for me, and they became fast friends too, but I think she loves Rosie more than us. 

Niall stands and walks into the kitchen. We have a little bar counter so we can see from the living room into the kitchen. He pulls out ingredients to make a sandwich and I roll my eyes. I stopped ages ago trying to stop him from eating, it doesn't work. 

I put Rosie's food away in the cabinet just as I feel arms slide around my waist from behind. I turn around in them and Louis snuggles closer to me. I wrap my long arms around his neck and kiss his forehead repeatedly. "I love you." I whisper. He looks up, "I love you more." He says with a smirk. I shake my head and pick him up, so now his arms are around my neck as mine are holding him from the bum with his legs wrapped around me. 

I lean against the back of the couch as I hold him and Niall eats. "When do you think Li and Zayn will be he-" There's a knock on the door as Niall asks the question and I laugh. "Open it yourself!" Louis yells from my grasp. Liam and Zayn also have a key so they can get in whenever. The door is unlocked and opened as Liam and Zayn step through the door. Well, Liam steps through the door with Zayn on his back. 

"Don't fear, your heroes have arrived!" Liam exclaims the moment he walks through the door. I let my eyes rake over Liam's Captain America costume. "Wow, Li. That looks pretty real." A smile appears on his face. "Yea, I got it for a buttload of cash, so it better be worth it." I can't see Zayn's costume since he's still on Liam's back. 

"Zayn, what's your costume?" Louis asks, still in my hold. Zayn smiles, hopping off of Liam's back.  "Is that a Bucky costume?" I hear Niall giggle. Zayn nods with a proud smile on his face. "You know they weren't a couple, weren't they best friends? People are going to think that's a friend costume." Niall tells him. I send him a look to shut him up and then watch as Zayn's face falls. 

"Oh, I guess you're right." He frowns. Liam had been getting a water from the fridge next to Niall as Zayn says that, so he smacks the back of his head. "Jerk. He's been excited about this all day, shut the hell up." Liam sneers quietly into his ear. 

He resumes in his spot next to Zayn and takes him into his arms, giving him a small kiss. "Then I guess we're just gonna have to show them how much of a couple we are." Liam winks at Zayn and a smile reappears on his face. 

I coo in my head, watching Zayn watch Liam with a soft expression, and Liam reassuring him. They've always been the cutest couple, after Lou and I of course. Zayn has always been pretty shy, but Liam brings him outside his comfort zone, even if he has to hold his hand. 

"Are we ready to leave?" Niall asks everyone as he finishes his food. "Yea, we're just waiting for El so she can watch Rosie." He nods and not even a second later there's a knock on the door. Eleanor does have her own key, but she's always said she's felt too invasive using it when she knows we are home. 

I walk over to the door, opening it for her and she is standing there in a princess costume. She's also going to be handing out candy since some kids come to this neighborhood. "Hi H, Lou." She smiles at us and I step aside to let her in. "Looking beautiful El." I compliment to her. She smiles and smooths down her pink dress. "Really? I thought some kids would like it. Max said he liked it."

Max has been Eleanor's boyfriend of a few years, but he's attending a different college farther away. There's been days where we've had to spend all day with her because she missed him so much. Usually Louis and her would sit on the couch eating ice cream crying from romantic movies. 

"Well, we're gonna be going now. Thanks for this El." I tell her as Niall, Zayn, Liam, Louis and I grab our phones and everything, leaving the apartment. We decide to walk to the party since it's only a few houses down, in an off-campus house. 

There's a path on the edge of the woods that we use as a shortcut to go this way sometimes, but it's usually during the day. It's almost dark out and I know that Louis has never been a big fan of the dark, so I take his hand. 

"I'm gonna find the cutest mustard, Harry. I can feel it." Niall exclaims to me as he skips ahead. I really hope he does. He'd probably be the sweetest boyfriend, and I'm quite surprised not many girls have asked him out. He's also pretty popular, but gets friend zoned a lot. 

I chuckle at Niall's enthusiasm as I hear Zayn say something. "Aww Tommo. Is the Big Bad Wolf scared?" He teases. I turn my head just to see Louis flipping Zayn off. I giggle, putting his other hand down, and pull him closer, kissing his head. 

We get to the party, and it's in full swing. Everyone is dressed up as everything imaginable. We spend the night dancing, and just chilling around. I decide not to get too wasted, and Louis stays with me, doing the same. 

At one point I see a drunken Zayn, clinging to Liam, trying (but failing) to grind onto his boyfriend. 

"Haz?" Louis yawns beside me. "Can we go home?" He asks softly. I look down at him from where we are seated and nod my head. "Of course darling, c'mon." I take his hand, tell Niall (who's talking to a promising looking girl in a yellow outfit) we're leaving, and bring Louis home, avoiding the wooded path. 

I unlock the door and see Eleanor sitting on the couch stuffing her face with candy. She looks up at me with a smile, and a small coo when she sees how tired Louis is. "Thanks El." I whisper as she nods, smiling, then leaves. 

"Let's get you to bed." I mutter, lifting Louis up as he snuggles his face into my neck. I bring him to our room, and gently remove his costumed onesie from his body, leaving him in a pair of boxers. I strip myself and lay in bed, pulling Louis into my side. 

"Goodnight boo." I whisper, kissing his forehead. "Love you." I assume he's asleep until  hear his soft voice reply. 

"Love you too."

~~~~~

Thoughts?

Aww that was cute. 

I saw that fanart a while ago, and wanted to get this up for Halloween but I didn't

Hope you still like it !!

<3
-H

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.3K 16 8
Some random Larry oneshots. I'm currently in uni and idk if/when i can update again so here is what I have so far. Enjoy
16.1K 227 24
Larry One Shots Requests are open. If you have anything you want to read, feel free to comment or message me your ideas :)
89.1K 920 10
Contains Larry and one direction oneshots. Larry (and maybe Ziam) is the only ship I will be using. Just random things that pop into my head. Feel fr...
1M 11.5K 55
Smutty smut smut!! One shotty shots! Here's a collection of one shots I've written. I'll be updating regularly. I ship it all! INCLUDING ZIANOURRY...