Elizabeth Monroe | Friends Fa...

By HisKoala2003

Elizabeth Monroe (Audrey Landers) is a Singer,Actress and sometimes dancer for certain roles.She is an old fr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103

49

823 10 0
By HisKoala2003

-March 19th 1998-

At Central Perk Me,Chandler,Monica,Joey and Rachel are there.Rachel is writing something on a pad and then crumples it up and throws it on the floor.

Chandler:What are you writing?.

Rachel:Well Joshua's coming in tomorrow and since I don't have the guts to ask him out I'm going to sell him a coat and put this note in the pocket.

Chandler:Oh yeah?."Grabs the pad reading it".Joshua give me a call sometime guys like you never go out of style what did you throw away?.

Ross and his new girlfriend Emily enter.

Elizabeth:Hi guys.

Everyone:Hey.

Joey:Hey what have you guys been up too?.

Ross:Oh we went to see a collection of Victorian doorknobs and the Cupert Hewitt museum.

Chandler:Without me?!.

Elizabeth:I'll take you there sometime Chan.

Emily:My uncle dragged us there.But it actually it turned out to be really interesting.

Ross:Yeah.

Emily:They were so ornate and beautiful I mean look at that."Shows a doorknob".

Monica:I don't know how museums work in England but here you're not supposed to take stuff.

Emily:I uh I got it from the gift shop.They have really lax security there.

Chandler looks shocked at her joke.

Emily:It's a joke.

We all laugh.

Ross:Bye."Kisses her".

Emily:Right I've got to be off I'll see ya. Buh-bye then."Leaves".

Joey:Wow.You guys seem to be having a good time.

Ross:Oh yeah she's,she's amazing.And,and she's so much fun.And Y'know what?.When I'm with her I'm fun.I even signed up for helicopter classes...She's leaving in two days I don't have to do it.

Monica:Oh no two days you must be bummed.

Ross:Yeah she's got to go back to London. But you know what?.I've been prepared for this from the start.We both knew we had two weeks together and that's it.Y'know.

Joey:Hey that's what all my relationships are like.

Chandler:Yes but in Ross's case they both know in two weeks that's it.

Phoebe enters the Cafe.

Elizabeth:PB.

Everyone:Hey.

Ross:"Rubbing her belly".Hello,Hello.

Phoebe:"Angered".Yes I know!,I know!,Yeah!.So the baby is totally craving meat.This afternoon I tried tricking it I made it a soy burger to make it think it was getting meat y'know?.And I got nauseous.

I start to miss the joys of pregnancy when she says that.

Chandler:Maybe that's because soy burgers suck.

Phoebe:Being pregnant is tough on your tummy.

Elizabeth:I agree but it gets better.

Joey:Hey but at least you got that cool pregnant lady glow.

Phoebe:That's sweat.You throw up all morning you'll have that glow too.

*****************************************
-March 26th 1998-

At Beth Israel Medical Center I am with Phoebe at her OB-GYN doing an ultrasound while Rachel is with us and we here the baby's heartbeat.

Rachel:Is that the heartbeat?.

Elizabeth:"Smiles".That's it.

Phoebe:Oh my God.

Rachel:Oh wow.This is so cool.

The heartbeat changes and we hear a different one.

???:Have we talked about the possibility of multiple births?.

Phoebe:Why don't take care of this one and should I get pregnant again I'll hold onto your card okay?.

???:No I'm getting three separate heartbeats.

Phoebe:Three?.You guys were worried I wouldn't even have one.

???:Doctors are wrong all the time.

Phoebe:Well yeah.

Rachel:Well so are,are you sure that there are three?!.

???:Definitely."Points out each head on the ultrasound".

Phoebe:Oh my God,Oh my God,Oh my God.So I-I mean so in a few months I'm going to have three full grown babies just walking around inside me?!.Oh,Oh And it's gonna be one of those log rides where they just come shooting out.

???:Actually giving birth to three babies isn't that different from giving birth to one.

Phoebe:What do you know?!.

*****************************************

-April 2nd 1998-

At Central Perk Me,Chandler and Joey are hanging out as Phoebe enters carrying a drum.

Phoebe:Hey.

Elizabeth:Hey.

Chandler:Wow it is true what they say pregnant bellies look like a drum.

Phoebe:Ha-ha."Sits down on the couch".No it's just I'm so pregnant that I-my guitar doesn't fit anymore.So I thought til I'm not I'm just gonna play all my songs on this drum.It sounds really cool.

Elizabeth:All right.

Phoebe:Listen.Listen."Starts to play,sing". Smelly cat,smelly cat,what are they feeding you?.

Joey:Wow Pheebs.That sounds great!.

Phoebe:I know!,I know and I've only been playing for like an hour.

Alice enters the Cafe.

Alice:Phoebe!,Phoebe!.Hi!,Hi!

Phoebe:Hey.What are you doing here?.

Alice:Um actually I came down to ask you a big favour.

Phoebe:Oh well don't tell me you want to keep more of your stuff in my uterus.

Alice:"Laughs".No,No,No."Sits down".Okay now see I wanna name the girl baby Leslie and Frank wants to name one of the boy babies Frank Jr.Jr.

Chandler:Wouldn't that be Frank the III?.

Alice:Don't get me started."To Phoebe". Anyway um since there are three babies and um we both got to put our names in we would be truly honoured if you named the other boy baby.

Phoebe:Wow.That's so great.Oh,Oh Cougar.

Alice:You think about it."Leaves".

****************************************
-April 12th 1998-

Ross and Emily drag Me,Chandler and Joey with them to Monica and Rachel's apartment they recently got back from Chandler and Joey.

Ross:Come on,Come on.Come on.

Chandler:Okay!.

Phoebe:Hey!.

Ross:Hey!.

Monica:What,what's going on?.

Elizabeth:Ross has some big thing to tell everyone.

Ross:Uh okay it's uh Emily and I we decided to uh to get married.

We all look at them in shock.

Phoebe:What?.Oh are you pregnant too?!.

Emily:Um no.

Monica:When,when did how,how did you.

Ross:We,we just decided to uh to go for it.

Emily:I mean we know it's a bit hasty but uh it just feels so right so.

Rachel slowly walks in from her bedroom.She is speechless and Ross turns around.

Ross:Um uh I was just telling the guys.

Rachel:Yeah I-I heard.

We all look at each other waiting for Rachel's reaction.

Rachel:I think it's great!."Hugs Ross".Oh I'm so happy for you!.

We all congratulate Ross and Emily.

Chandler:Oh well that's great!.

Joey:Yeah!,Yeah!.

Monica:"To Ross".I can't believe you're getting married!.

Ross:Yeah."Hugs her".

Joey:Monica and Rachel made out."Giggles".

Monica:"Glares at him".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 62 19
Alessia Glen and her best friend Scarlet Nix move into an apartment that happens to be right beside Chandler Bing and Joey Tribbiani. Scarlet and Ch...
274K 3.5K 119
This is the story of Tabitha Ella Sanderson Geller adopted sister of Ross and Monica Geller.
2.6M 60.4K 82
❝ Kiss me slowly As if the seconds didn't pass As if it were a farewell Look at me with the shine Of the illusion of spring Of the excitement of summ...
111K 3.6K 49
Quinn Sullivan moves from Montreal to New York after a high fashion magazine discovers her work and decides to hire her. What she doesn't expect is h...