Spencer Reid - One Shots

By spencerslovergirl

Just some one shots of the one and only Spencer Reid (and Mathew Gray Gubler). Enjoy! X-Reader, Fluff, (rare... More

Author's Note
Surprise!
Stake-Out
Sunday Kind Of Love
Wake Up Call
Drunk Words, Sober Thoughts
Late
Lunch
Poker Face
A Surprise For All
Phone Calls and Contacts
Mornings with Spencer
Hands
Boy's Night
Mistletoe
Unconditionally
Make Up Gift
Teasing
Bad Timing
Taking the Blame
Meaningful Meals
Casino Couple
Night Out
Makeup
Not So Sick
Unauthorized Documentary
Beach Day
Celebrity Exes
Unauthorized Documentary (part two)
Kinky
Live!
First Time For Everything
Farmers Market
Unsatisfied
Slump
A Little Lovin'
Angel After Demons
Old Hobbies
Birthday Boy
Panic
Singing in the Shower
Rewards and Red Carpets
Boy Band Haircut
Betrayed
Comfortable
Daddy Daughter Dinner Party
High
Musical Communication
Unauthorized Documentary (part three)
Encounters
Tattoos
Hostage Situation
Drunken Adventures and Spontaneous Decisions
Nightmares
Taken
The Actress and The Agent
Just The Way You Are
Music from A Million Miles Away
Not Fair
Anniversary Night
Kiss and Make Up
Hot Professor
Falling
It Takes Two To Tango
The Wedding
Outings with the Team, Innings with Spencer
The Alibi
Simple and Sweet
Interference
Role Play
Valentines Day
Sick Day
Welcome Home
Unkind
Personal Halloween Party
The Lap Dance
Family Funday
Softly
The Secret Life
Tics and Tediousness
Instagram
Instagram (part two)
The Puppy
Snowed In
Instagram (part three)
Truth or Dare
The Night Of
The Valentines Day Party
No Pressure
Spencer's
Artist's Block
Piercings
As a Kid
Casual Friday
Family Firsts
Trick or Treat
Arcade

Dirty Dancing

12.3K 91 100
By spencerslovergirl

Content Warning: Language
In this story, it briefly mentions how the reader is Bisexual (again haha).
1495 words

—/—

The others had convinced you to go to a bar/dance club down the street. Even Hotch and Rossi were going. You originally wanted to go home to watch some movies, but you also did just buy a very cute dress and you now have an excuse to show it off.

You go home and change into it. It was black with a corset-like top. The bottom half hugged your curves. You looked sexy! You let your hair down naturally and put on some liquid eyeliner and mascara. You knew you would eventually be dragged to the dance floor by the girls, so you kept it light.

You pull into the lot and walk in. You look around a bit to find the team and see them at a tight booth. You walk over and they cheer as you reach their point of view. They clapped and hollered as you do a little curtsy. The girls got up to hug you and you sat next to them, facing your crush, Spencer, across the table.

You settled in a bit as a waitress comes over to you.

"Excuse me, but this is for you!" She says with a smile. She's really pretty and you both kind of share a flirty look.

"Oh, from who?" You say suggestively with a small smirk.

"As much as I would like to say it's from some 'gentleman' at the bar, it is from me. Don't tell my boss." She winks before she made her way back to the bar. You blush.

"Woah-ho! Holy shit!" Penelope giggled.

"(Y/N), what was that?!" JJ teased.

"Um, I don't really know!" You laugh.

"Do you like girls?" Emily asks.

"Hell yeah." You say as you sip the drink.

"Wait, only girls?" Spencer said almost disappointed.

"Oh no. It doesn't matter to me. As long as you're a good person. But if you're asking, I still like guys, Spence." You shoot him a wink.

"Oh! Um! I-I was just c-curious! Sorry I-" He struggles.

"It's all good Spencer! No worries." You say assuringly.

"Well if you want a third party member, let me know!" Derek joked with a smirk.

"Anyways, who's gonna' join me for a dance?" Penelope said. "(Y/N) you have to. You're gonna' have to get up either way!" She argued. She was right, you'd have to get up because you're at the edge of the booth to let her out.

"Fuck it. Emily? JJ?" You give in.

"Absolutely!" Emily replied.
"Why not?" JJ sighs with a laugh.

"Boys, you joining?" You ask turning back to the table while the girls get up. "Hotch?" You tease. He's like a father figure to you.

"Nice try." He scoffs with a small smirk.

"One day, Aaron Hotchner! One day, I will get you to dance!" You point a finger to him.

"Well Princess, I guess I'll just have to replace him. Unless Pretty boy will?" Derek suggested.

Spencer blushed and so did you. You guys are BFFs. But you definitely had some ~tension~.

"I'm... I-I don't d-dance. You know that." He shyly admits.

"Well, if you want a teacher, just find me! I'm joining the girls, I love this song!" You tease, trying to ease the tension™.

The speakers start to blare "Wobble" as the girls reel you over. You do the dance but add your own moves. You shake your ass as Emily playfully stands begging you. You to face her and dance with her. If you didn't already like Spencer, you might have perused Emily.

Anyways; feeling that drink hit you, you look back at the booth to see Spencer already staring at you. You let your hands roam your body and keep the eye contact. You give him a small wink as you go back to "wobbling".

You mouth the words as you look back at the (still) star- struck Spencer. You quickly turn back around with the flip of your hair and hips. You all dance to a few more songs and a few more playful looks to Spencer. You make your way back to the table.

"Damn, (Y/N), you got moves!" Derek giggled.

"Oh please." You roll your eyes.

"You looked great out there." Spencer tells you. The whole table is a little shocked. He almost smirks at you.

"Well, it's all in the hips. Wait! I'll be right back. I'm gonna' request a song and you better join me! Or, so help me, I swear to God, Spencer, I'll drag your ass!" You say to Spencer giddily.

You go to the DJ and request "Do You Love Me? (Now that I can Dance)". You go back to the booth and grab Spencer by the wrists and drag him away. You hear his protests, but your strength pulls him anyway. Eventually, you're at the edge of the dance floor. He rolls his eyes with a bashful smile.

"Okay! Relax Spence! You got this! So loosen up by spreading your stance a little bit." You put your leg between his calves to push them out. He goes red.

"There we go! Now, bend your knees a bit." You say while looking down to his stance to make sure he's doing it right. He is, surprisingly.

"Nice! Alright, put your hands here..." you take his big hands and place them on your waist. You don't move yours though, because you know he'll pull away. You wish he could take a hint.

"Now stay there, please." You look in his eyes with a sweet smile to let him know that it's okay. You smoothly put your one leg in between his two and the other is on his right outer thigh. You put your arms on his chest. You feel his grip start to loosen, so you put your chest to his.

"Great. Now follow my lead..." you smirk a bit as you start to move your hips right to left. You don't grind on him, but rather rub against him. Your hips loosely start to go in circles as you both look down between your bodies.

"...there ya' go Spence! Like that! See? It's fun and easy!" You laugh as you look up to him while he still looks down in concentration. You can't help but giggle at his furrowed eye brows. You wrap your arms freely around his neck. Arms straight, while your wrists meet each other behind his head.

"Oh my God! I just realized this is totally out of Dirty Dancing! Oh my God!" You laugh but still dance.

"...oh yeah." He practically whispered. He finally looks up to see your happy face. He really thinks you're beautiful. The way the colored lights hit your facial structure, and your beautiful laugh. He always loved your view on things, your personality and even your quirks. He's felt like this since your first movie marathon of Harry Potter together.

"Wait, so this is classified as 'dirty dancing'?" He asks while the song continues, he can't help but giggle too.

"Well, yeah..? But whatever this is, your doing great Spence! Who ever said you couldn't dance? You're a natural!"

"It comes easy when it's with you." He admits.

You both go silent but still sway together. You discreetly bring your hips closer to his crotch and bring one of your hands to his hair and the other laying on his chest. You both stare into each other's eyes as his hands go to your bare upper back and hips. You just look and admire one another. Soaking each other up. You both simultaneously start to lean closer to your faces/lips. Forgetting your team is watching you, you both kiss. Your hands hold his face while he holds you so tenderly. Your hips have stopped so you can focus on each other's lips and tongue.

You eventually pull apart and just stand still. You both start to laugh in relief. You hug and then he whispered;

"I've been wanting to do that for a while." He admits.

"Me too, Spencer. I really like you, a lot." You also admit.

"I really like you too, (Y/N). A lot. Will you be my... um, my girlfriend?" He replies.

"Yes please!" You both laugh at your answer.

You pull away from the hug and make your way to the booth, hand in hand. You're slightly startled as thunderous applause roars once you two get back.

"FINALLY!" They all say, including Hotch.
They congratulated you both and teased, of course. Hotch simply told you not to let it get in the way of work and you both agree. The night goes on as you spend it with your BFF/amazing (new) boyfriend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267 0 4
Matthew Gray Gubler imagines from my tumblr :) There will be smut, angst and fluff in the following
6.8K 148 16
-BIWEEKLY UPDATES, REQUESTS WELCOME- Oneshots with our lovable genius, Dr. Reid. Fluffy, angsty, steamy, and everything in between. Standalone, multi...
368K 4.8K 29
a collection of spencer reid/reader oneshots
273K 1.9K 66
A collection of Spencer Reid oneshots