His Doll~ Villain Deku x FEM...

By PR3TTYB4BIE

โœจ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธThis is an x OC type of book๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธโœจ As I enter my room about to get ready for bed , I feel someon... More

Chapter 1: Him.
Chapter 2: Somethings are just never enough .
Chapter 3: He was leaving you behind .
Chapter 4: Support and love / No turning back .
Chapter 5: Izuku's beginning .
Chapter 6: The beginning of it all
Chapter 7: Disobedience will always have a price to pay .
Chapter 8: Do it .
Chapter 9: Doll, I'm coming .
Chapter 10: Izuku .
Chapter 11: Finally facing him .
Chapter 12: Love
Chapter 13: My secret
Chapter 14: Four~
Chapter 15: Well it isโค๏ธ
Chapter 16: Gun .
Chapter 17: "I'm so sorry."
Thank you for 1K reAdS
Chapter 18: "Hey," ... "hi."
Chapter 19: Until now .
Chapter 20: Trying to get away .
LISTEN-
Chapter 21: "I promise."
Alright, listen ๐Ÿ’€
Chapter 22: The Beginning of our Love Story
Chapter 23: Anything for you
Chapter 24: The truth about him .
Chapter 25: "Then, go."
Chapter 26: To mine
Chapter 28: "Now, it's time to see Dabi."
Chapter 29: I liked it
Chapter 30: Fuck you
Chapter 31: Bang
Chapter 32: ๐Ÿ‹
Chapter 33: Lazy Day
Chapter 34: "I want to terrorize this town with you."
Thank you for 10K reads๐Ÿฅบ !

Chapter 27: Just pretend to love him .

1.2K 40 35
By PR3TTYB4BIE

   Warning: it gets a little gorey, so if you can't handle blood well then- like- idk . Anyways-

_____

I sat in my room, on my bed . Staring at the wall, letting my thoughts run wild throughout my head .

"You're a murderer ."
"You let him talk you into killing people ."
"You let him talk you into committing murder."
____________
"He was by your side though."
"He never let you get hurt."
"He means well."
"He only wants to protect you."
"He loves you."

____________

"Why would you kiss him?"
"Did he like it?"
"He's a murderer, don't be stupid ."
"He protects you, so you don't get hurt."
"He's scary, so you obey him."
"He only means well."
"He's a monster.
"He loves you ."

_________

   I snap out my thoughts when the door opens . All my attention goes towards the door . I try to see who opened it and why they're waiting behind the door .

   I lean over to catch a glimpse of who snapped me out of my thoughts .

   A fluff of green hair fills my vision, while Izuku only pops his head in .

   His fluffy, curly , green hair bounces when he pops in. His eyes were closed, while his lips curled up into a smile .

   "Good morning, Adiana," he says, finally opening his eyes .

   "G-Good m-morning, Izuku," I softly smile back . "Is there something you need ?" I politely ask, not trying to anger him .

   "Just pretend so he doesn't get angry," I thought to myself .

   "Nope," He pops the 'p' in his response . "Just wanted to see you," he says, walking into the room, shutting the door .

   My heart flutters at that, but I quickly dismiss that feeling .

   "Oh," a dry response slips past my lips . I look off to the side, not wanting to look at him .

   Feeling his gaze on me as he walks closer, he says, "I have a few things to take care of tonight, Adi," he sighs .

   "When will you be coming back?" I ask, growing sad . "Just keep pretending," I repeat .

"I don't know, but I'll try to be back by one in the morning , we have a lot to do tonight ," he replies .

"We?" I ask .

"The league and I . We have to take care of some things for a friend of ours," he explains .

"Are you guys...committing crimes?" I ask, hoping they aren't .

He goes silent, knowing that I would be disappointed in him .

"You know how I feel when you do bad things," I whisper, slowly and gently placing my hand on his shoulder .

"I know, but I have to! It's who I am," he shrugs my hand off, raising his voice .

I flinch at the change of tone and behavior. "Oh, okay," I softly say, not wanting to anger him anymore .

He takes a deep breath before saying, "I'm sorry, doll . I didn't mean to yell at you," he tries to smile .

I nod, not wanting to talk because if I do, I might anger him .

It's silent for a moment, before he says,"Tomorrow, I have something to take care of. The league won't be coming with me, so do you want to come?" He asked .

"Sure, as long as I don't get killed," I say, half joking .

"I'd never let anything bad happen to you," he says, glaring at the floor . "Anyone who hurts you, must suffer," his glare hardens . "They must die," he concludes .

"No, no," I quickly say, placing a hand on his shoulder again. "I'm a strong girl," I smile .

He lifts his head and turns it to look at me . He mutters an "Okay."

   "Please leave," I internally yelled .

   "Well, I've made you breakfast, and I ran you a hot bath," he smiles .

"Thank you, Izuku," I politely thank him .

   He leans over and pecks my lips before standing up . "Come on, I want to spend time with you before I leave," he says , grabbing my hand, leading me to the bar area .

   "See? I made you three fluffy pancakes, eggs, bacon, and a biscuit!" He exclaims, looking down at me .

   "Woah, thank you , Izuku," I say, letting go of his hand before walking over to the pancakes .

He sits down in front of me, just staring at me as I eat my pancakes .

"What?" I ask, my cheeks puffed out as I was literally stuffing my face .

"You're just so beautiful," he says, leaning into his palm , admiring me .

Heat rushes to my cheeks before I look him in the eyes, "Thank you," I confidently say .

________

"Well, we're about to leave, doll," he says, tucking me into bed .

"You said, you'll be back around 1, right?" I ask, looking up at him .

"Yeah," he says, kissing my forehead.

"Okay," I smile up at him .

   "Please don't try and escape again," he pleads. "Even if you do, I'll jus find you, I promise," He darkly states .

   "I-I won't," I stutter. "More like I can't," I rolled my eyes at that thought .

   "Okay, good," He says, nodding his head . "Goodnight, Adi," he says, waiting for me to say it back .

   "G-Goodnight," I say, turning away from him. Feeling his presence stand there for a second frightens me .

   When I hear him walk out the room, I start to fall asleep .

_______

Izuku's POV:

"Are you ready kid?" Dabi asks me, as soon as I step foot out of the house.

"Yeah, lets go," I say, walking past them, towards the car .

***time skip***

"Alright, we're here," Dabi says, getting out of the car .

When I get out, Toga clings to my arm. "Izu-kun, are you ready?" She happily asks .

"Yeah, now stop fooling around. Let's go," I say, yanking my arm out of her grasp .

  We walked towards the back , and entered the building that way .

   "Dabi, light some fire, so I can see," I tell him .

   Dabi doesn't respond as he activated his quirk . A little blue flame was lit from his palm .

   He walked beside me as if he was my little lamp. I chuckled at that thought, only for him to glance at me.

   When we get to the main area, we try to be as quiet as possible .

   "He should be here, shouldn't he?" Toga asks; curious .

"Ye-" I go to answer her .

   "Deku?" Someone asks, in a questioning tone .

   "Kei?" I ask, waiting for confirmation , so I can stop hiding .

"I'm here," he whispers back .

   I step out from my hiding spot, as Kei turns on the lights .

"Hey, what can I do for you guys?" He asks .

   "We need access to missiles, guns, and a new car ," I state . "All For One Gabe is permission to request these things," I continue .

   "I can give you those things, but I want something in return," he says .

   "This isn't a negotiation," I roll my eyes. "What do you want?" I asked, clearly annoyed .

   "The girl," he smirks, making eye contact with me .

   "Toga? I mean, sure," I say, pushing Toga over to him .

   "Rude! You are cute though," she gushes . "I wonder what you look like with blood dripping down your face," she whispers to him, softly dragging her knife down his cheek .

   Kei pushes her off and back towards us . "No, the other girl," he says .

   I turn to look at Dabi, raising my eyebrows at him .

   He glances at me and then glances back at Kei, only for Dabi to look back at me with wide eyes .

"Bro, no," he says, rolling his eyes.

"I want Adiana," he clarifies .

   My blood runs cold when I hear him state what he wants . "Why the hell would he want- No, why the hell does he think he can have her?" I thought .

   "No, now give me the missiles, guns, and keys to the new car," I state .

   "Did All For One not tell you?" He asks, narrowing his eyes at me . Toga and Dabi were silent, looking around , only for a Nomu to charge at us .

   "Since you disobeyed him yesterday, he said he'd give me the girl!" Kei exclaims from behind the Nomu. "You were supposed to come and get these things yesterday," he says . "What were you doing yesterday, Deku? Hm?" He taunts .

   My mind flashes back to when I took Adiana out for a date last night .

   "He's mad I took my girl out on a date, instead of collecting the things WE need?" I thought .

   The Nomu swings at me first, only for Dabi to push me out of the way . He then tries to disintegrate the Nomu, to no avail .

   I run towards Kei, and knock him out with my gun . I turn around to the Nomu running towards me .

   I stand there, letting him pick me up by my waist, to raise me up to his level.

   I wiggle my arm out of his grasp with my gun in my hand . I raise it and jam it into its brain, I  shoot 4 times, each bullet going through his brain .

   Blood flies everywhere, as he drops me. I land perfectly on my feet .

   I glance at Toga and Dabi. "Tie Kei up , I'm going to go get the things we need," I say, loosening my tie .

   "Alright," Dabi replies, and grabs some rope from Kei's desk .

   "You got it, Izuku!" Toga cheers, as I walk away .

   I walk down a dark hallway looking for an office, with the things we need inside .

   "Izuku," I hear someone call my name .

   I look up ahead to see a door being pushed shut .

   "Who's there?" I ask, on guard. My hand tightens around my gun .

   All for One fills my vision as I see him pop his head out of the door that was previously closed .

   "Come on, we need to talk," he says , motioning me to come closer .

   I calmly walk to the office he wanted to see me in .

   Once I walk into the office, I shut the door behind me .

   "Have a seat, Izuku," he says . I do what he says .

"What did you want to talk about?" I ask .

   "I wanted to ask you directly," he says, sitting behind the desk, leaning forward with his hands clasped together . "Why weren't you getting the supplies I ordered you to get yesterday ?" He asks .

   "It must've slipped my mind. I had to take care of some files and paperwork," I lie .

   "See, Izuku," He tsks, "I hate liars," he smiles,  waving his finger back and forth .

   "You know what happens when you lie or disobey me right?" His smile widens .

   "No," I automatically say, my eyes widened like I've just seen a ghost . "Not again, please," I plead .

   "Yes," He devilishly smiles , standing up . He snaps his fingers .

______

   "I hate you , Izuku," Adiana says . She slowly backs away from me.

   I try to reach for her, only for her to start screaming .

   "Get away from me, you monster! All you care about is yourself!" She yells, tears spilling out of her eyes .

   She starts to run towards the street only for a speeding car to hit her. Blood goes flying everywhere.

   I could tell the impact was fatal. "No!" I scream .

_____

   I barely snapped back into reality, I look up to see All For One towering over me .

   "Was that not strong enough?" He asks, taunting me . "Lets try this one then," he smirks . I try to yell for Dabi or Toga, only for my vision to go black again .

_______

   I was walking after school to see Adiana. When I got there , the door was opened.

   I thought it was weird, so I ran in to see if everything was okay .

   Adiana didn't even attend school today, that's why I was so worried .

   I hear bath water running, so I walk towards the bathroom door.

   I was about to knock, only for her to start whispering to herself .

   I lean my ear up against the door to hear better, the water that was running almost made it too hard for me to hear her, if I was to stand far away .

   "It'll be all over soon," I hear her coo to herself . "You're not worth it," she laughs .

"You must die," she's says .

   When I hear those words , I start to bang on the door.

   I try to open it , only for it to be locked. She was locked inside that room, muttering suicidal things to herself.

   I could only imagine her hurting herself, so that's why I started to break down the door .

   She didn't even look at me when I broke down the door .

   I looked at her , I saw her cutting her wrist as blood dripped onto the floor .

   "Adiana, stop!" I roar. I try to grab her other hand to stop her from what she's doing.

   My hand went through her arm as if it was a ghost, I was trying to touch .

   "Adiana, stop!" I panic. "Please stop!" I yell even louder .

   Her wickedly sad smile, was now replaced with her laughing and crying .

   She frantically started to cut herself faster . My eyes widen, as I start to scream and cry .

    I reach out for her again, only for my hand to go through her again .

   "Please, please, please," I plead . "Make it stop!" I yell .

   I stare at her with wide eyes as she starts to lose consciousness. "Adiana, no!" My voice cracks as I scream again .

My heart rate began to speed up, I started to sweat more . I was losing my mind . I was having a heart attack .

   "It's not real," I cooed to myself . "It's not real," I repeated .

I keep repeating those words when I was suddenly snapped back into reality .

_________

   "Midoriya!" Dabi yells, placing his hand on my back .

   I realized I was hunched over, I was balled up, holding onto myself as I was on the ground . My shirt soaked in sweat, as my body shook.

   "It's not real," I cooed. "It's not real," I repeat as a tear slips from my eyes .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 4K 27
โค๏ธUnder editingโค๏ธ After bieng bullied mercilessly by Bakugou and his other classmates deku is questioning his chances of becoming a hero. But along...
10.9K 873 3
โ”€โ”€ The pressure of existence is suffocating. Female reader. Angst. Short story. Heavy topics. *** Cw ; Suicidal topics, depression, sexual assault, p...
25.3K 1.1K 22
โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ , ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ .โž โ๐‘ค-๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก?โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...
1M 36.6K 47
(l/n) (y/n), a very hostile girl whom despised everyone and everyone despised her. izuku midoriya, a very sweet boy who was popular with his classmat...