My crush has A Crush On Me...

Von niakush

The story is not something with any extra ordinary concept...a normal concept of Crush!! But my version!!!! A... Mehr

Prologue
Important!!!!!
Character Sketch
Part 1:- A sneak peak into everyone's life!!
Part 2:- He is yet the same, She is changed!!
Part 3:- Will she come???
Part 4:- He recognises me!!!
Part 6:- Introverts and Extroverts!!!
Part 7:- The Talks
Note!!!
Part 8:- Known strangers!!!
Part 9:- Unsaid friends to said Best Friends!!
Part 10:- Either with Her or I quit!!
Part 11:- Influctualtion and love
Part 12:- Flirting are we??
Part 13:- A day out!!!
Part 14:- A day of peace and realisation!!
Part 15:- A step towards togetherness!!
Part 16:- Soha's Party!!!
Chapter 17:- Alliance!!!
Note!!
Chapter 18:- The need of the hour!!
Part 19:- My crush has a Crush on me!!!
Part 20:- Spill the beans
Part 21:- Sunrise

Part 5:- Google won't know....

3.2K 316 237
Von niakush

Hello friends,

I know I am super super late, but then my last days at office were going on before a One and half months ka break, so had lots n lots of work!! But now I am off the job, hopefully will be updating regularly, mostly twice a week!!!!

So let's begin.........

   The party had ended and Manik and Nandini had slept in peace, knowing that they recognise each other!!!!!

      The happiness of your crush recognising you is definitely an amazing feeling....bt the happiness of your first crush recognising you is mind-blowing feeling!!!! Same had happened with manik and Nandini, they have always been two opposite poles, different in everything, but they forgot one Simple thing opposites attract!!!! Don't they???

       The New day arrived with smiling faces!!! Manik was happy, since he was going to meet Nandini today, otherside Nandini had some positive vibes today!!! Messing up his whole wardrobe Manik got dressed in the best formal wear that he had, even Nandini wasn't looking less than a diva!!!!

One side Jr. Malhotra was fully excited, toh other side Sr. Malhotra was sulking!!!

Raj:-" This is not fair neyo!! This is cheating!!!"

Neyo:-" I called you twice in the party saying it is important, but you were busy in your own world with your clients!!!"

     Meanwhile, cabir who stays next to Malhotra manshion just arrived!!!

Cabir:-" What's up oldie??? Why is today morning, this sulking mode on!!!"

Raj:-" Because I couldn't meet your sautan yesterday!!! You all met this is cheating!!!"

Cabir:-" Oh!!! Then sulking is correct!!! Btw did I tell you??? I have approved my sautan!!!"

Neyo:-" Same pinch, even I have approved your sautan!!!"

     Meanwhile even Manik comes down!!!

Manik:-" Whose been approved for what???"

Raj in sulking tone:-" His sautan!!!"

       As soon as Raj says this cabir starts coughing!!!

Manik:-" What's wrong with you cabir!!! Here have some water!!!"

     Neyo gives angry glares to Raj to shut him up!!!

Manik:-" So dad, what were you saying???"

Neyo:-" Dad nahi!! I was saying something!!! Today everyone is coming for dinner to Malhotra manshion!!! So be here on time!!"

Manik:-" Ok mom!!!  But why this sudden plan??"

Cabir:-" Are janemaan!!! It's been long we have had our time, so just isliye you see!!!"

Manik:-" Acha with everyone around, we are going to have our time ha??"

Cabir:-" Are sweetheart!! You don't worry I will sneak you out!!"

Manik::" I am definitely staying away from you!!"

Neyo:-" Acha Manik, that school friend of yours, what was her name???" Neyo says acting innocent!!

But Raj was excited:-" Nandini!!"

Manik:-" How do you know dad, you toh dint meet her yesterday???"

Cabir also replies being in his own thoughts:-" That's the whole problem!!"

Manik:-" What??!"

Neyo:-" Ignore them!!! Ya so Nandini, invite her also today!!! Nice girl she is!!!"

Manik:-" What's cooking??? Why is Nandini being invited???"

Cabir:-" Are janemaan!!! Mukti wants to meet her!! Remember her house renovation???"

Manik:-" But they are going to meet next week for this??"

Neyo in Raj's ears:-" Are you sure he is a businessman, I doubt him to be ACP pradhyuman!!!"

Cabir:-" Are it would be better na if they know each other!!"

    Before Manik could question more, he receives a call from Mr. Oberoi and so he leaves assuring his mom to let Nandini know about the invitation!!!

Cabir:-" Ufffff!!! I am telling you both, your son is in a wrong profession, he should be in CID!!!"

Raj:-" Are but tell me why are we hiding it from him??? Lets go and ask him only na directly!!!"

Neyo:-" Cabir, love school standard playgroup, fill the form Raj Malhotra needs to be admitted!!!"

Raj:-" What???"

Cabir:-" Are uncle, you guyz have produced the 8th wonder of the world, you know this na???"

Neyo:-" He has rejected 16 alliances, you know na??? But for nanadini, he has a soft corner, it seems!!!"

Cabir:-" Exactly, we need to know their relationship status before moving ahead!!!"

Neyo:-" Exactly!!! Yesterday toh they became Manik and Nandini from Being Mr. Malhotra and Ms. Murthy!!! That was so irritating!!"

Cabir:-" I know, they were impossible!! Chalo I will inform the gang, see you tonight!!!"

          Meanwhile manik and Nandini both reached Oberoi hotels for their meeting!!!

Manik:-" Good morning Nandini!!!"

Nandini:-" Happy morning Manik!!!"

        The morning was definitely good and happy for both of them, which clearly could be seen on their faces!!!

Manik:-" So all set???"

    Nandini says yes, but nods her head in a no!!! Manik chuckles at her reaction!!!

Nandini:-" Stop laughing at me na Manik!!!"

Manik:-" Acha ok!!! Why are you so nervous???"

Nandini:-" I have never handled such big clients!!!"

Manik:-" So what??? This is your chance to grow!!! There is first time for everything na Nandini!!!"

Nandini:-" But this is not just about me na!!! Even your reputation matters!!! What if I do something wrong???"

      Manik was left speechless at her reply!!! So selfless she was, she was worried for him more than herself....he was happy knowing that he mattered to her!!!!!

Manik:-" Relax nandini!!! Calm down!!! Me hu na tumhare liye!!!!"

           The intensity that Manik holded in this line was beyond something!!! The intensity in his voice gave Nandini so much of positive vibes that  her nerves automatically cooled down and the reflection of that was visible on manik's face in his smile!!!!

Mr. Oberoi:-" Hello Mr. Malhotra!!!"

Manik:-" Hello Mr. Oberoi!!! Meet her, Ms. Nandini Murthy, the owner of forevers!!! She will be our interior designer for this project!! Infinity is associating with forevers this time!!!"

Oberoi:-" Oh hello Ms. Murthy!! Have heard about you!!"

Nandini:-" Hello Mr. Oberoi!! Hopefully you have heard all good things about me!!!"

Oberoi:-" Ofcourse!!! I was actually waiting for this collaboration of you two!!!"

Manik:-" I don't know what took so long for Ms. Murthy to fill tenders with infinity!!!"

Mr. Oberoi:-" Come on young man, you are a tough guy to work with!!!"

Nandini:-" But the best as well!!!"  She said instantly!!!!

        Manik was surprised at her instant reaction!!! He wasn't expecting such an open praise of himself from her!!! Nandini also realised that she was a bit to open, handling the situation she said!!!

Nandini:-" Comeon gentlemen, he is at the top, he has to be the best!! I had to reach a particular level to impress Manik Malhotra after all!!!"

Mr. Oberoi:-" That is your misconception Ms. Murthy!!! Manik may be tough one, but he highly respects talent!!"

Manik:-" And trust me on this Ms. Murthy, it would have been the easiest for you!!!"

Mr. Oberoi:-" Ofcourse!! You do possess great talent Ms. Murthy!!!!"

        Little did Mr. Oberoi knew that Manik wasn't just talking about talent,  it was more of personal than professional!!!! After all the girl had impressed him 7 Yrs ago and now also the situation was same, he was yet impressed by her!!!! Manik dint knew if Nandini was understanding his hidden intentions, whereas even Nandini wasn't sure if Manik actually meant what she was thinking!!! But the fact was, unaware of others state, both were understanding and deciphering the meaning in same sense!!!!!

Mr. Oberoi:-" So chalo let's begin!!! Shoot up your ideas!!"

Manik:-" So Mr. Oberoi, I and Nandini yesterday had a discussion!!! Since we are planning hotel cum resort!!! We feel the main attraction should be SPA!!! We will have other things as gym, tennis court etc!!! But the point of focus will be SPA and construction would go accordingly, with ofcourse beautiful interiors by Nandini!!"

Mr. Oberoi:-" I agree!! SPA should be the highlight point!!! But there should be something else as well!!!"

Nandini:-" What I feel is, we shall add a kids garden as well!! Since this is chilling place, people may come with family as well!!"

Mr. Oberoi:-" See, that's why I told you!!! You both are the best collaboration!!!! I loved the idea!!!"

Manik:-" When can we see the site Mr. Oberoi??? Once seen, we can start out planning!!!"

Mr. Oberoi:-" Whenever you want!!"

Manik:-" Nandini, tomorrow would be fine???"

Nandini:-" I am ok with it!!"

Mr. Oberoi:-" Cool then!! Tomorrow, my partner would be there!!! You guyz can visit the site tomorrow!!!"

Manik:-" That shall be good with us!!"

      Saying this Mr. Oberoi takes their leave!!!!

After he leaves......

Nandini:-" That was such a good meeting!!!!"

Manik:-" I told you!!! You were getting nervous for no reason!!!"

Nandini:-" Thank you Manik!!!"

Manik:-" I don't think I have done anything to deserve a thanks, but yet if you want to thank me, then please we are already here, have lunch with me!! I am hungry!!!"

        Manik asked with lots of hope, he was just trying his chance out to have an unexpected lunch date with her!!!! After all, who wouldn't try out on your crush!!! A lunch date with your crush is like a dream come true, isn't it?????

Nandini:-" And I thought cabir is the bhukkad in Fab5!! But ofcourse you are love of his life, somethings have to match!!!"

Manik:-" What yaar Nandini, atleast you don't tease me!!! But does this mean, it's a yes for lunch????"

Nandini:-" If you agree to it that the treat will be from my side, then yes!!"

Manik:-" Waise toh I don't wish to agree, but I know you are stubborn so ok!!!"

Nandini:-" Cool, then chalo!!!"

Manik:-" So what shall we order??"

Nandini:-" It's lunch time, so let's order a proper punjabi food!!"

Manik:-" Wow!!! That's my favourite!!"

Nandini:-" I know!!"

Manik:-" Hey, how do you know???"

      Nandini went nervous at this, how could she tell him that she has admired him all their school life and even after that!!! These were just basic things, she knew more than this!!! Bt she planned a savage answer

Nandini:-" You are a Punjabi Manik, it was obvious!!! And moreover you are the lead singer of Fab5 and the youngest business tycoon as well, google about Manik Malhotra and you will come to know everything!!!"

          He actually wanted to tease her more by saying that does she google about him, but he avoided!! Bcz he knew that would be awkward for her, and he would do nothing to make her feel awkward!!! But the inner self of Manik was dancing at this piece of information!!! This meant a lot to him!!! Their food arrived and they were enjoying talking on some random topics and discussing their projects as well!!!

Manik:-" Btw, lunch may be in you, but the dinner is on me!!"

Nandini:-" Why, are we going out for dinner???"

Manik:-" I wish I could say that we are going out, but no you are coming to Malhotra Manshion!!!"

Nandini:-" What?? Why??! I just came yesterday??"

Manik:-" First everyone is coming today like all my friends, so mom has specifically invited you and secondly even Mukti wants to talk to you about the renovation!!"

Nandini:-" Ok!!! But why has aunty specifically invited me???"

Manik:-" Seems like you have impressed Neyonika Malhotra in a single meet!!!

Nandini:-" What rubbish Manik!!!"

Manik:-" Are no!!  Trust me!! We Malhotra men's are definitely tough nuts to crack, but neyonika Malhotra is the toughest!!! It takes hell lot of time to be in the good books of her!!"

Nandini:- "So can I consider this as a compliment??"

Manik:-" Don't just consider it, take it as a compliment!!"

Nandini:-" Oh, so great Manik Malhotra is complementing me!!! Now that definately a news!!"

      Manik smiles at this and that's how chit chatting they complete their lunch!!!

Manik:-" So Ms. Murthy, see you tonight!!"

Nandini replying in the same tone:-" Ofcourse Mr. Malhotra!!!"

     Saying a good bye both walk towards their respective cars, which were already waiting at the entrance for them!!!

Manik was just about to enter when he stops and calls Nandini!!!

Manik:-" Nandini!!!"

      Nandini was also about to enter her car when she stops and looks at him!!!

Manik:-" google would never know that stars are my favorite!!!"

       He said this referring to the stars lamp that Nandini gifted him yesterday for his success!!! It was true that google wouldn't know this, yet Manik also dint knew how does she know this, but then what mattered was she knows him, and that's what made him happy!!!

        Saying this he smiles at her and sits in his car and droves off, whereas Nandini was yet at the same place, listening to him had brought a blush on her face!!!

      She knew that it wasn't google,but her admiring him that knew that he loves stars, but little did she knew in future she would be the google for him!!!

We may not start as friends......
But people, who respected and admired each other!!!
Isn't this crucial for any partnership???
There is innocence in admiration...
It is found in those....
To whom it has never occurred....
That they too might be admired someday!!!!!
❤️❤️

_______________________________________

So guyz, how was it????

What do you think is more innocent admiration or crush????

Now what will happen at the dinner???
Will the gang along with neyo and Raj get a glimpse of their relationship????

Next part hint:- Introverts and Extroverts!!!😜😜

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

103K 8K 64
This is book one which is completed but you can find the continuation of this book YOU ARE THE EVERYTHING I NEED. ----------+++++++++-----++++++++++...
115K 6.3K 32
I'm a huge fan of KYY❤️. I would like to share a fictional ky2 story with you guys! So here it goes---- Title of the story is---> YAARON KI YAARI IN...
30.7K 2.3K 8
[ CAN BE READ AS GENERAL FICTION ] Remember that Crush you had in your school whom you were never able to confess as you thought he was way out of yo...
363K 22.2K 39
[ ❤️Winner of mystical awards...] #8 in FF 23/09/17 #5 in Oct 2017 #9 in FF 22/09/17 Copywrite @ 2018 - Smiling Girl_07 This story is from heart n...