His Heartbeat

By gulle_jana

~ Zindagi or kuch nahi.. Bas! Teri meri kahani hai..~ (life is nothing! But! A story of yours and mine!) ☆☆☆☆... More

prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 3
Chapter 04
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
Chapter 57

chapter 2

9.8K 488 148
By gulle_jana

Happy reading beautifuls....

"Tera mera milna hai us rab ka eshara..
Mano mujhko bnaya tery jesy hi kisi k lye!!❤"

Author's p.o.v

There was a huge ground with grassy meadows as far as eyes can see.

On different corners soldiers were doing parade or regular exercises.

A huge white shining building with "Pakistan Military Academy" written on it with golden words could be seen from far.

Every one went for the break but one of them still continued his push ups.

Sweat was dripping down his shining body.

In fitted brown plain shirt his muscular body was on display and was indeed a sight to see.

His army printed jeans were folded upwards to his knees.

"Major Khan!!"
Someone  called him and he raised head.

"Yes!"
An authoritive voice rang in the air.

"It's break time!"

"I know!!"
He said continuing his push ups.

"So won't you take rest?"

Instead of saying anything he stood up with a jump and looked at the soldier standing in front of him.

"Adeel!!"
He said pointing at the name plate attached with soldier's shirt.

"Yes Major!"

"You are asking me this question it means either you are new here or you want me to take break cause you wanna discuss something."

He said wiping sweat with a towel placed on a table.

"Actually... you are right! I want to discuss something."
Adeel said respectfully.

"Go ahead!! You have 2 mins only."

"Thank you so much for your time sir! Actually I am an alone brother of 4 sisters. Last week my mom got sick so I had to go back to my village and unfortunately I missed my exam."

"So what you want from me?"
He raised brow.

"I know that the  officer who is incharge of my subject is your student. He is one of these soldiers whom you train. He will never refuse to take my re-examiantion if you ask him."
Adeel became quiet after completing.

"Why would I do so?"

"Sorry sir?"
Adeel asked confused.

"Why would I do commendation for you?"

"I am very passionate about my profession sir. I will score highest and won't let you down but please favour me."

"Only if you promise!!"

"I promise you sir!!!"

"Alright! Your 2 mins are over. You can go now."
He said wearing black gloves which were covering his hand only not fingers.

"Thank..you.. Major!!"
With this Adeel went back to his department with a smile on his face.

He was super confident now that captain kashif, his subject in charge will allow him to give re-examiantion cause he had heard from other soldiers that Major Khan doesn't talk to people more than a minute if he is not interested.

"Shooter Squad On The Field!! NOW!!!"

And a roar like a lion was heard and within a second all the soldiers queued up in front of their Major Khan.

"POSITIONS EVERYBODY!!"

They all took their positions infront of the silver board which were their targets for today.

"20 fit away!!"
All the soldiers started running behind and stopped just after covering the distance of 20 fits.

"GRIP ON THE GUNS!!"
He roared and all of them held their guns in air.

"EYES ON  THE TARGETS!!"
Everyone blinked theor eyes for once capturing the image of their target.

"CHASE THE TARGET AND FIREEE!!!"
And many many many gunshots were heard by whole academy.

All the bullets pierced the red spot on silver boards simultaneously.

None of them missed the shot.

"Major!"
He turned around after hearing the voice and his eyes soften looking at the elderly man standing there dressed in army uniform.

"DISMISS!!"
He shouted.

"Roger boss!!!"
All of them yelled simultaneously with their eyes being froze on a random spot in air and again queued up and left the field.

"Assalam o alikum sir Weesam!"
He said softly but still  dominance was quite visible in his tone.

"Walikum Salam Ali!! Even you are training these soldiers and making them lions since last 3 years but still I can't get over the fact that once you were my student when you are leaving me behind now."
Weesam patted his shoulder.

"Come on sir!! It can never be possible  . I can never be more perfect than you."
He smiled wholeheartedly.

Yeah!! For the first time he smiled.

He was the man whose smile was everyone's favourite. Who can make anyone mad for him cause of his smile and the dimple on his right cheek used to add more glory in his brightest smile.

"It had became possible years ago. Anyways when you are getting married?"

Sir weesam asked out of blue and he was left with nothing but cough.  Even his throat couldn't digest the word marry with Ali Haider Khan.

"Come on yar!! You have grown up into a handsone and dashing man. Marry before all these silky hair of yours fall."
Sir weesam laughed ruffling his hair.

He shoke his head in disbelief.

They both stated walking while talking and the sun went down.

Ali told Weesam about Adeel and he happily agreed to ask officer to take his re-examiantion.

_____________

"Dadddd!!!! Dadddd!!!!"
Samahir went towards the lounge where her father was sitting with her uncles.

"What happened mahi??"
Rehab, her father asked as soon as she entered lounge.

"Daddd!!! It's my friends wedding today and mom is not letting me go."
She said stomping feet on floor like a 3 year old baby.

"Where is Haider chachu? Ask him. He will convince  your mama."

"He has went somewhere or else I won't be shouting here."
She said.

"Why is your mom  refusing at first place?"

"Due to corona ! Ahhh!! I hate you corona k bachy!!"
She shouted frustratingly.

"Don't forget he was the one who made your HOD to close your uni for months."
Dad said and she realized it.

"Oh yeah sorry corona baby!! I don't hate you."
She said smiling like a fool.

All of them burst into laughter while her mouth feel open after realising what she just did.

"Alright don't shout! Go get ready. Arsum will drop you. I will convince your mom."

"Reallyyyy????"
She jumped on his place.

"Yes!"

"Thankuu dad!! You a 're the best!"
She quickly hugged her dad.

"Your welcome!"
Rehab kissed her forehead.
___________

Samahir was just taking her handbag when sowmone knocked on the door of her room.

"Yes?"

"Are you going to take lifetime in just dressing yourself??"
She glaredat the Arsum standing o  door steps with his hands folded on his chest.

"I was about to come."

"Girls and their lies!!"
He murmured rolling.

"I am coming you go."

"I won't wait more than a minute."
He gave her one last glance and ran out.

She looked at his back with open mouth and after shaking head she started following him like a lost puppy.

They were about to cross the exit when she heard her Minahil chachu talking to someone on phone.

"When are you returning back? Everyone is missing you here."

And within the thousandth part of second she guessed the person on the other side and a frown made it's way to her face.

"No one is  missing you here! Please don't come!!"
She saidstill in her trance not realizing that voice was enough audible for the person on other side of the call.

_____________

"Haniii!!!!"
Samahir squealed hugging her friend who was all dolled up like a bride.

"You 're looking damn gorgeous yar!!"
She said scanning her top to bottom.

"You yourself are looking disaster."

"Thank you thank you!! Anyways your ship sailed now pray for me too taht I get someone hot and dashing.
Barha sa duppata ly ai hun ab dua kr k ksi hero ki watch ma atak jy hayeee!!!"

(I got a huge veil now pray that it get hitched in aome hero's watch!!)

She jumped excitedly.

Haniya burst into laughter looking at her excitement.

"Anyways what's the his name?"
Samahir asked.

"Whose?"

"Offcourse my bhai(brother) and your already been husband?"
Samahir elbowed her teasingly.

"Ramish!!"
Haniya said shyly.

"Oh ho!! Ramish!!!"
Samahir teased her.

"Yeah! He is captain in army."
Haniya added.

After getting  this piece of information Samahir didn't tease her anymore cause she herself got engrossed in someone else's dreams.

It was usual for a  specific face to dance on the curtains of her imagination on the mention of army.

She didn't know when she got that much engrossed in her thoughts and started walking.

A slight pull on her duppata made her come back to world.

She turned A round to see show as pulling her duppata and her eyes got bigger finding it hitched in someone's watch.

She looked upward but his back was facing her.

Toned muscles were quite visible in that black leather jacket.

Samahir scanned him top to bottom.

He was wearing black jeans with blacks shirt and black shoes.

"Is he in wedding or a funeral? All black!"
She laughed to herself.

She would have blanketed more if that man had not stated walking dragging her along with him cause her duppata was still hitched in his watch.

"Ooo excuse me!!!! My duappataaa!!!"
Before she could complete he took the corner of her duppata off of his watch roughly and strode away.

Samahir's mouth feel opened and her jaw touched the ground when she saw the corner of her duppata torn slightly.

After gawking at her duppata and crying for it in her heart now she was sulking.

"What he thinks he is?"
With this she started jogging after him.

She as atill unable to see his face.
She was trying her best to stop him but suddenly he bumped into someone and she got a glimpse of his side face whivh made her froze on her steps.

"He? How can he be here? No no!! You are being delusional here Mahii!! Stop thinking aboyt him too much!!"
She slapped her head and stated walking towards bridal room cause he was now nowhere to be seen.

She was contunously lecturing her brain meanwhile the car of  her thoughts was still on the same trafic signal.

3 hours passed in a blur and after seeing off Haniya  Samahir came back with Arsum.

It was 3 in the morning when she went towards kitchen to fill her water bottle when her eyes landed in garden from the window of kitchen and  she saw bright light in garden which was piercing her eyes.

Suddenly she spotted a manly frame.

Whoever he was, his back was facing her.

"Why I am seeing men to say from their back only?"
She murmured to herself.

Light started getting dull and she was now able to open her eyes normally.

She was trying to see his face and was continuously jumping and in this quest her bottle slipped down her hand.

She bent down to take it till when she stood back up that man had came closer.

She saw some words written on his black hoodie and narrowed her eyes to read them.

Just when she completed reading the context her mouth went dry.
Breath hitched up.
Heart started trying to jump out of her chest.

She again repeated those words under her breath trying to convince herself that it was not a delusional this time.

Only one man came to her mind after reading those words that was none other than Ali Haider Khan cause she knew this since childhood that how much proud he was of his name.

And the words were...

"Khan is BACK !"

And the sign made it more substantial.

❤❤❤❤
*-----------------*

Assalam o alikum my janans!!

So how's it??

Finally the hero is here!!😎

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Allah Hafiz
WITH LOVE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 16.7K 29
~ Dill k kissay kahan nahi hotay Han wo sabse bayaan nahi hotay ~ ********* She is innocent. He is rude. She is shy. He is introvert. S...
721K 41.5K 35
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
14.9K 773 33
"...Don't show that you cared about my happiness, when you actually didn't. I doubt if you ever truly did care." I whispered the last part menacingly...
101K 4.9K 61
{previously known as, Teri Mehfil Hai, Mera Toota Dil Hai} Here I m standing with tears in my eyes wearing the heavy bridal lehenga, It was my weddin...