Baciami🖤

By FlylerWarrior

Who knew that a simple „Baciami" would change so much. Sometimes it all happens in one little moment, like bu... More

Getting misunderstandings out of the way!
Where is Maya ?
Baciami
Surprise date night for Carina
Bambi and Simba
New routines and Station 19's new Member
Is this how Marina ends?
Saving water
Saved (Pt.1)
Saved (pt.2) / Memories
Home sweet home// Marriage?
Back to work
Become acquainted with each other
Temperature rising
Anniversary
Not exactly as planned

How to sleep .. over

4.2K 63 1
By FlylerWarrior

It's been a while since Maya woke up this happy and peaceful. Italian music played softly in the kitchen downstairs. She stood up walking downstairs facing Carina dancing around the kitchen while setting the table. „Oh! Buongiorno, bella. Did you sleep well?" Carina asked stopping in front of Maya.

„Pretty well." She answered smiling.

„Good! Breakfast is ready, let's eat." Carina invited her to the table.

Last night was good. It was more than good it was Amazing but Maya had some questions in mind. Are they dating or how is it going on ?

„Carina? I want to ask you something. Last night, first of all it was amazing and I just wanted to ask if everything you -"

Carina brought her hand to Maya's hand, squeezing it lightly. „Everything I said was meant like that. I want to spend a lot of my time with you. I am falling for you."

Maya smiled, her heart almost jumping out of her body. This was all of an answer Maya needed.

Her phone started ringing. It's Andy.

„Maya? How are you doing? I came visiting you yesterday but you weren't home."

„Oh uhm yeah I am staying at - she looked over to Carina giving her the >> Can I tell her << look and Carina nodded - at Carina's house.

„What the .. wait. What ? Why ? You're playing me, right?" Andy shouted so loud that Carina could just hear it. Carina laughed looking at Maya's face blushing.

She whispered teasingly : „Ah I see you were falling for me all the time. Didn't you?"

„Andy! Really? Great job." Maya said a little bit embarrassed about it.

„Well as I hear.. you're well enough to keep our game night going like every Tuesday. Where do we meet, it was your turn this week." Andy asked.

„How could I forget. It was my turn so we meet at my house just how it was planned. I will get the Snacks and drinks."

Carina looked over to her. She had no idea what they were talking about and she didn't want Maya to leave. No reason to keep her here tonight.. Maya wouldn't be alone.

Maya noticed two eyes watching her intensive so she looked up. Carina looked a little bit sad and curious.

„Okay cool! We get the games and the Movie." Andy added and then hung up.

„We have game and movie night every Tuesday with Andy and Vic. So every week we meet at someone else's house. This week it's my turn. I would be happy if you join us tonight!"

Carina got happy because Maya told her and asked her before she said anything to Maya. „It would be a pleasure to accompany you tonight. I just have to meet someone today. Can you handle staying alone for a few hours ?"

Maya nodded smiling over to the Italian beauty.

After they finished breakfast they started cleaning up together and Carina got ready to leave. She walked over to Maya leaning down to give her a quick kiss on her cheek saying „Ciao, bella. I'll be back asap." and then walking away.

Just as Carina was about to leave Maya shouted „Ouch!". Carina turned around running over to her. „What happened ? Are you okay? What's wrong?" she asked frantically.

Maya pulled her closer to give her a real and gentle kiss while one hand was lost in Carina's beautiful hair and the other was still holding onto her leather jacket. When she let go both were smiling.

„I should've known that you would do this."

- Two hours later -

„So you two are like officially dating?" Carina's friend asked her.

„Yes and I am really happy like it's different with her. Oh and they have Game & Movie Night every Tuesday and today it's at Maya's house and I kinda freaked out when she was talking on the phone because I didn't want her to leave and then as if she heard my thoughts she asked me to join them."

„Sounds good. Have fun later and keep me updated on how it goes! So I actually have to go honey." her friend said staying up from the table.

Carina agreed and then she walked her friend to her car and left to go get some snacks and drinks for the night.

- At Carina's house -

Maya walked to the door when she heard the keys. She couldn't wait to see Carina. She opened the door, helped Carina with the bags and then she gave her a kiss.

While carina was unpacking the things from the bag she felt two arms around her waist. A warm body hugged her and she felt a head on her shoulder. She felt safe and secure in Maya's arms and her warm body and the warm air she felt when Maya breathed relaxed her.

„Ti amo, bella!" she turned around facing Maya so that she was leaning against the kitchen counter and still hugged by Maya's arms „dammi un bacio" she whispered looking into her blue eyes.

Maya did exactly what Carina wanted. „I see! You're learning Italian slowly" Carina said smiling. Maya's hands wandered up and down Carina's back giving her goosebumps and finally they wandered up to Carina's face. She gave her another deep kiss „Babe I don't want to stop but we have to leave in a bit.. game night, the girls are waiting."

Carina pouted and nodded „I will go change, be right back!" she said walking away. Meanwhile Maya packed the snacks and drinks and some stuff she would need when the girls leave.

- At Maya's house -

The girls all arrived at the same time. When they were inside and put away all the films, games, drinks and food, they hugged each other first and of course Andy couldn't hold back and congratulated Carina squeakily.

„Oh come on Andy, really?" Maya rolled her eyes. „Wait. What did I miss?" Vic asked shocked.

„We are dating and I think Andy got happier than Maya herself.." Carina said teasing Maya. Vic started smiling and hugged them both again.

„Ladies can we start our night now?" Maya asked walking to the kitchen to get some drinks. She invited the ladies to join her on the couch. „Movie/Cuddle time" Vic said letting herself fall next to Andy.

„What if we start with the games first tonight ? We always do it the other way." Andy said standing up to get the first game.

The first one they picked was Monopoly this time they were done faster than the other nights and again Vic won Monopoly. Next Carina came up with Uno, which Maya won after 5 games.

„Okay last one. If you agree with me I wanna play twister." Andy winked to Vic. „Yes it's gonna be a lot of fun" added Vic.

Andy was the first one to spin. „Ooh! Right hand on blue!" she exclaimed and they all started getting in position. Maya bending over to do as it said.

Carina didn't want to stare at her but she's still stuck at the kitchen session earlier.

„Ahem!" Andy said. Carina snapped her eyes away to look at Maya's eyes. "Yes, what?" she yelped.

Maya laughed at her, and she'd be damned if Maya didn't just wiggle her arse an inch in her direction. "I think it's your turn, babe."

„Yes uhm" her hands were kinda shaking but she still somehow managed to make it work.

"Right foot on green, then," she sighed, taking the board with her as she smacked her good foot on the circle and then she pushed the board over to Vic.

They continued playing the game like that until they were so tangled up that they couldn't even reach the spinner. Andy and Vic Fell next to eachother.

Maya ended up slipping on the mat and falling down on top of Carina, who squealed in excitement and came face-to-face with her. Maya and Carina giggled endlessly at the absurdity of the whole thing, feeling almost as though they were classmates in kindergarten again.

They eventually noticed how close their lips were to each other, causing Maya to blush madly and look away from Carina face, which was hard to do considering how close they were.

„You can't be serious Maya! You're looking away instead of just kissing your date, because of us?" Vic and Andy said angrily.

Maya slowly pushed herself up and away from Carina. She walked to her room. „I just need a minute, I will be right back ladies!"

An awkward moment for Carina slowly sitting up. „Have I done something wrong?" she felt really bad and the only thing she wanted to do right now was leave the house and that's exactly where she headed to.

„Wait. Don't leave like this! It's probably because of us .. maybe you give her a minute I am sure she has an explanation for her behavior." Vic said holding Carina back from leaving but Carina just smiled gently and left with teary eyes.

Andy walked into Maya's room watching her walk from one side to the other „I have no idea why you did act like that but all I want so say is that she left and it seems like you're really messing it up this time!"

Vic joined them and added „she was about to cry so if you don't want to break her heart or mess this magic bond between you two up then you better run and try talking to her."

Maya didn't wait any longer she ran out and down the street looking for Carina. A little further away she saw a body, a body that she would always recognize. It's carina and Maya knows, because she has watched Carina long enough to recognize her walk from 100m and her wavy hair is unique. She sprinted to the woman in the dark.

She stopped her by gently holding onto Carina's arm. „I am sorry! I really am. I got panicked.. let me just take a deep breath and explain it to you. Please." Carina turned around facing a sweaty and teary face.

„It's just a little bit new to me. I got nervous and panicked in front of Vic and Andy. I don't know why it just happened. I don't wanna lose you. Never."

Carina was already crying but she couldn't handle a crying Maya so she wiped her tears away, hugged her and held her face in her hands, looking into her ocean eyes „I love you Maya! I kinda understand you but you could have try telling or showing me that you didn't feel good about it instead of letting me laying on the ground and just hide in your room."

She loved her Blondie firefighter and after everything that happened that day when she almost lost her she knows exactly that she can't live without Maya.

Maya reached out to hold Carina's hand „Second chance ? What if we walk back watch a movie with the girls and start again?" Carina nodded and squeezed Maya's hand.

- Back at Maya's house -

When Maya opened the door the girls were waiting on the sofa already. Popcorn, movie, candles, blankets, snacks and drinks ready.

„We knew you would come back together. Everything is set up just come here cuddle up and enjoy the rest of the night!" Vic whispered over to them.

While Andy and Vic enjoyed the movie on one sofa, Carina and Maya enjoyed cuddling and kissing eachother on the other one. Carina was kinda laying on Maya, her head resting on maya's chest, relaxing with Maya's heartbeat. She looked up at Maya, who gave her a kiss and gave her a gentle squeeze.

Only ten minutes left of the Movie and Andy said she would drop Vic home. Well them leaving kinda also meant that Carina had to leave - since her plan to keep Maya at her house the rest of her days off wouldn't work anymore so she had to come up with an idea to stay at Maya's house.

What better way is there than already pretending to be asleep? None. When the movie was over Andy and Vic were standing up getting ready to leave besides Maya and Carina, because Carina was sleeping on Maya, well that's what they thought.

Maya gently pulled her down next to her so she could stand up without waking Carina up „hey uhm I am sorry again for almost ruining our night! I just panicked." she excused herself. Andy and Vic just hugged her tight making her understand that it's okay and then they left trying to avoid loud noises.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 4.1K 33
Maya got her promotion as captain but her team hasn't been to pleased about that. Three months of hell she has been put through. There is a light in...
30.7K 833 14
{DISCONTINUED} Maya and Carina has always wanted to be parents. Even before they got engaged and married, it was something they always talked about...
229K 5.5K 52
Maya bishop, captain of station 19 has always had a fear of being touched. but what happens when she meets dr Carina Deluca, someone whos touch she c...
42.2K 980 39
just one-shots of stefania and danielle/maya and carina