THE FORGOTTEN STRIKER OF MCMA...

Par Quizwood_Studios

Billy Jake McMahon is the eldest son of Shane and Marissa McMahon. Despite born in a family that have a pro w... Plus

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1: FINAL MATCH OF THE SEASON
CHAPTER 2: MONDAY NIGHT RAW
CHAPTER 3: NATIONAL TEAM
CHAPTER 4: DEBUT IN BIRTHLAND NATION
CHAPTER 5: ENGLAND VS NETHERLANDS
CHAPTER 6: LAST MATCH BEFORE VACATION
CHAPTER 7: 1ST DATE
CHAPTER 8: FIFA WOMEN WORLD CUP FINAL
CHAPTER 9: TRANSFER WINDOW IS OPEN
CHAPTER 10: MEETING AGENT
CHAPTER 11: CONFESSION
CHAPTER 12: NEW TEAM
CHAPTER 14: TOO LAME TO LOSE
CHAPTER 15: DEBUT IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
CHAPTER 16: MOTHER

CHAPTER 13: LEICESTER CITY VS CHELSEA

218 8 0
Par Quizwood_Studios

That morning, all Leicester City players are training as usual. That weekend, they will open the league season by facing Chelsea.

"So, mate. How do you feel here so far?" asked Chilwell after their training is over.

"Well, so far so good" replied Billy.

"Good to hear that. If you need help, just ask any of us" said Vardy.

"Okay, captain. I'll keep it in mind" replied Billy.

"So, how's thing with Lindsey?" asked Chilwell.

"Everything's great. We always talking to each other via FaceTime" replied Billy.

"Good to hear that. Just remember to be loyal. That's all matter" said Vardy.

"That's true. Having a long distance relationship is tough. Need to be loyal and trust your partner. That's all" said Chilwell.

"Yeah. I know that" replied Billy.

Later on;

Billy just arrived home when he got a FaceTime request from Avril.

Billy: Hi, sis. How you're doing?

Avril: I'm good. What about you?

Billy: I'm fine.

Avril: So, how did you feel before your 1st match with new team?

Billy: Well, kind of looking forward to it.

Avril: That's great. I'm sure you will shine in that match.

Billy: I hope so. I want to make a good first impression after all.

Avril: You will be. I believe in you.

Billy: Thanks, Avril. Really appreciate it.

Avril: I always believe in you. But, I can't believe that you chose England over USA.

Billy: Not that again. When will you ever stop?

Avril: Told you that you'll never heard the end of it.

Billy: Uggh, you're lucky that I love you.

Avril: I know. And I love you too. By the way, mom called me yesterday.

Billy: What does she wants?

Avril: Nothing. Just asking how I'm doing now.

Billy: Really? After 8 damn years, only now she asking how you're doing?

Avril: I know. But she do sounds regret her decision supporting dad that time. She said she miss me.

Billy: Really? And you believe it?

Avril: I don't know, Billy. It sounds legit after all. She even wants to meet me here in Portland.

Billy: Then, what did you tell her?

Avril: I told her just come whenever she wants it.

Billy: Well, just do whatever you see fit then.

Avril: Okay, bro. By the way, I need to go now. I'll call you again sometimes.

Billy: Okay, sis. Take care.

Avril: You too, bro. Bye. I love you.

Billy: I love you too. Bye.

Then, they hung up.

"Just her, huh. I guess my own mother didn't care about me anymore. Whatever. It doesn't really matter now" said Billy alone.

That weekend;

All Leicester City players arrived at Stamford Bridge for the first match of the season. Once they changed into their training kits, they went to the pitch for warming up session.

"You know, if this is my first season in Premier League, I might being nervous like hell right now" said Billy.

"Yeah. I know that very well" said Albrighton.

"Me too. Londoners always have some kind of spirit when it comes to football" said Vardy.

"That's true" replied Billy.

Starting Line-up of the match

Chelsea 1st Eleven: Kepa (GK), Azpilicueta (RB), Zouma (CB), Christensen (CB), Emerson (LB), Mount (RCM), Kante (CM), Barkley (LCM), Willian (RW), Pulisic (LW), Giroud (ST)

Leicester City 1st Eleven: Schmeichel (GK), Pereira (RB), Soyuncu (CB), Keane (CB), Chillwell (LB), Tielemans (CM), Ndidi (CM), Albrighton (RM), Barnes (LM), McMahon (SS), Vardy (ST)

Meanwhile in Portland;

"Billy in starting line-up? I expecting no less than that" said Avril.

"But, it means one thing then" said Emily.

"What is it?" asked Avril.

"We will see Lindsey drooling" replied Emily.

"No, I won't" said Lindsey.

"We'll see later then" said Avril.

"That's true" replied Emily.

"By the way, Alex just post a photo of her in London, right? Do you think she's there?" asked Avril.

"Well, I don't think so. She plays for Spurs after all. I don't think that she will be at a stadium that belongs to a rival team" replied Emily.

"Good point there" said Avril.

Later on;

Both teams are already in their position. Then, the referee blew his whistle to start the game with Chelsea kicked off the 1st half.

7th minutes of the match;

The ball is with Mount. He then runs with the ball before sent it to Pulisic. Pulisic then runs with the ball until he reached the penalty box before shoots but Schmeicel managed to save it.

19th minutes of the match;

The ball is with Albrighton. He then runs with the ball at the right flank before sent it to Billy. Billy then feinted to left before swung to his right and sent the ball to Vardy. Vardy then shoots the ball into the net to give Leicester City 1-0 leads.

"Nice shoot, captain" said Billy as they celebrating the goal.

"Nice pass" said Vardy then.

25th minutes of the match;

Chelsea was awarded a corner kick. After the referee blew his whistle, Mount sent the ball into the penalty box before Giroud heads the ball into the net for the equaliser.

"They won't go down without a fight, huh" said Emily.

"Well, it's their homeground after all" replied Avril.

"And Lindsey still staring at his boyfriend" said Emily.

"Long distance relationship sucks. But, it's worthy to both of them" said Avril.

"Couldn't agree more" replied Emily.

37th minutes of the match;

The ball is with Pereira. He then runs with the ball before sent it long to Tielemans. Tielemans then sent the ball to Ndidi before Ndidi sent the ball to Billy. Billy then found some space before shoots from the outside of penalty box but the ball hits the crossbar before went out of play. Billy was dissappointed.

"C'mon, baby. Don't feel so down" said Lindsey.

"Aww, our great Horan is so supportive to her boyfriend" said Emily.

"Yeah, that's why I approved her as my only twin brother's girlfriend" replied Avril.

"You making such a right decision there" said Emily.

45th+2 minutes of the match;

Chelsea was awarded a freekick 22 metres from the goal. Once the referee blew his whistle, Mount shoots the ball but Schmeichel managed to catch the ball. Later on, the referee blew his whistle for half time.

Later in the dressing room;

"They are tougher this season" said Albrighton.

"That's true. But, so do we, right?" asked Billy.

"That's true. We have 2 best forwards in England after all" said Schmeicel.

"Yeah. Let's win this" said Vardy. Later, Rodgers came in to brief his tactical for the 2nd half.

Then;

The match resumed with Leicester City kicked off the 2nd half.

57th minutes of the match;

Leicester City was awarded a freekick 21-metre from the goal. After the referee blew his whistle, Billy kicked the ball with a perfect curve shot. Kepa tried to make a save but he was few inches short as the ball made it into the net for Leicester City to take a lead once more.

"Oh, yeah baby. That's the way to score" said Lindsey.

"Aww, our Horan is so happy" said Emily.

"Shut up, Sonny" said Lindsey.

70th minutes of the match;

The ball is with Pulisic. He then tried to send the ball to Giroud but then, Albrighton intercepted the pass before quickly sent it long. Seeing this opportunity, Billy dashed and escaping the offside trap before reached to the ball. He then stopped the ball with his chest before shoots from the outside of penalty box. Kepa tried to make save but the ball just touched his finger tips before went into the net to make it 3-1. Then, Rodgers took Billy out from the pitch and sent in Iheanacho. The match ended with the score remained 3-1 for Leicester City to start the season with a win.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.8K 428 52
"Aku mempunyai seutuh kasih yang tidak pernah terusik hanya untukmu." [Not edited]
5.1K 198 11
Semuanya bermula tatkala Law terpaksa pulang dengan memakai pakaian wanita. Sebabnya kalah dalam game yang dibuat oleh dua kawan bodohnya tu. Law x D...
904 95 11
Hud Qays Zayyan, seorang tentera Malaysia bertemu dengan seorang gadis bernama Ummul Eisya gadis biasa yang tinggal di Lorong Haji Taib. Awalnya Hud...
65.8K 5.5K 41