Zaroorat [✔️]

By -desigurllx

-completed- Peep into know.... More

~C A S T
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 12

2.7K 150 20
By -desigurllx

Her voice was ringing in his mind. He couldn't stop thinking about her. He didn't see her, but could never forget her voice. That voice which was the sweetest one to him. He remembered everything about her.

Today, as he had heard her voice, his journey back home was the most difficult one. After hearing that voice after 5 complete years. He wished he could have seen her, by the time he looked for her, she was gone, again!

The questions he had for her all these years, just faded away, he only wanted to see her. That girl who was the most beautiful one for him, always!

He entered his room and threw away everything that he saw in front of him, as he screamed her name. He wanted to see her, he wanted her back to him. Five years he had waited for her, and he still was.

He closed his eyes, trying to stop thinking about her, but only she was seen in front of his eyes. He wished she was with him at the moment.

He threw the files away and picked up a photo which was kept on his table. He brushed his hands over it, he looked at her and smiled, something that he always did when he saw her.

At present he just forgot everything around him. He felt as though his wait would come to an end now. He had waited for her since all these 5 years and finally today he heard her voice.

"Asad, I am leaving!"

"Please go tomorrow, or some other day! Today we will go out for dinner? Or movie? Anything as you say, but please don't leave me alone and go!"

"I promise I will come back soon!" These were the last words he had heard from her.

From that day, he always waited for her, but she never came back. Today he heard her once again, after all this wait that he did.

"Yes?" He said as he heard a knock on is door.

"Asad!" He understood it was his mother.

"Mama, I am not in a mood to talk to anyone right now, please leave me alone for sometime!"

"What happened Asad? Why are you behaving like this? What's wrong with you?"

"Don't you think, I should be asking that to you!? Everytime, even after knowing what she meant to me, you still keep on telling me that she left me for someone else, that she left me alone!"

"Why don't you understand that I love her! I always did, and will do till my last day! And please, I request you to stop talking about Tara to me! I don't want to marry anyone."

"Why are you talking about this now? She has ruined your life enough, that even when she has left you, she still affects your life so much! Forget her Asad, just forget her! She isn't good enough for you!"

"Stop it Mama! Sometimes I honestly feel, it's you behind all this that has happened to me! Mama, just remember one thing, that if you want your son to be happy, then understand that she was my happiness, and she still is!"

"I can never be happy without her! So please stop telling about her or about Tara to me! I honestly don't care about what people say. I trust her, and love her so much, that I know that she will never betray or hurt me!"

"Asad-"

"Mama, please leave me alone for sometime, I don't want to talk! And it's quite late, you should go and sleep!" Asad replied. Zehra slowly walked out of the room without saying anything.

•••

"Hello! I am Anaya Siddiqui!"

"Good morning! Maahi here!" She spoke

"I wanted to give a contract for my son's birthday party! You can tell me, when can I meet you, to discuss about it!"

"Yeah sure! When is the birthday?"

"It's on Sunday!"

"You can come to my office today!? We can discuss about everything!"

"Okay, thank you so much!" Anaya said and kept the call

"Maahi, who was it?" Minal asked as she arranged Anayra's books in the shelf

"It was Anaya siddiqui, she wanted to give a contact for her son's birthday!"

"Anaya? Oh she is Ayan's mother!"

"Ayan? Anayra's classmate?"

"Yes, I will come with you for the meeting today! If you want you can go to the anniversary party which is there today! I will manage in the office!"

"Okay sure di! Tell me if you need any help!"

"I will. Anayra, you're project is done?" She asked.

"No mama, today also I will go there and meet dad too!" She said smiling.

"Stay there, I will come and pick you up later okay?"

"Okay mama! Dad promised me that he will take me and Ayan to the park today!" She said excitedly.

"Okay baby! Papa is waiting for you in the parking lot, come let's go!"

"Minal, you are going somewhere? I will drop you!?"

"No, it's okay, I will go myself!" Minal replied, as she made Anayra sit in the car.

"It's okay, I will drop you! You have to go to your office?"

"Yes! It's Ayan's birthday this Sunday, so I am going to meet Anaya! She gave the contract to us!"

"Mama, it's Ayan's birthday? We will buy some good gift for him, please?"

"Sure baby! Now we will go to school." Arsal said as he started the car, and Minal sat inside.

Thank you for reading❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 2.9K 9
A short story on Manan love life.....
33.4K 5K 49
Student Teacher love story.
232K 22.9K 135
𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕒 𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒 𝕓𝕠𝕪 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕗𝕖... ℙ𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕚𝕟�...
75.4K 2.7K 46
• for a long time, she tossed and turned, unable to sleep, wondering if maybe, just maybe, he was awake and thinking of her too. • The book is under...