My cold husband

Od bananamilkuejk

what if a girl named Maine is arranged to marry a man named Richard to save her family bussiness. Will her hu... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N:
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
Bonus Chapter
A/N

CHAPTER 16

708 17 1
Od bananamilkuejk

Richard POV:
"I just want to visit auntie" "you don't have a right to visit mom, Julie, you will just make her stress" "but I really want to-" "stop it, get out or do you want me to call the guards" then Maine grab my hand. "Let her stay for a bit" I just nod my head and let Julie enter.

Maine POV:
We entered the room and Julie hug Mrs. Richard. "Uhmm I will just buy some water" "I'll go with you" "your mom needed you so stay here" I left to buy water..

Richard POV:
I was scrolling to my phone when Julie went to me.. "thank you for letting me stay" "you don't need to thank me Maine convinced me that's why" then she held my hand "Richard please let me back in your life" "are you completely insane! I have a fucking wife and I will never leave her for you!" Then she went on her knees and begin to cry. "Please Richard I need you." "Stop it just leave!" Then Maine arrived. Then Julie left...

Maine POV:
I arrive and saw Julie crying... "Hey what happened?" I asked Richard 'it's nothing" I just nod my head.... It's late at night so I fell asleep....

Richard POV:
I look at my side and found Maine asleep. I covered her with a blanket... "I promise you I will never break your heart anymore. I promise I will stay by your side through everything. I love you Maine and I will prove it to you." I kissed her head and sleep beside her....

TO BE CONTINUED....

A/N:
SORRY SUNSHINE I HAVEN'T UPLOAD FOR AWHILE BECAUSE OF STUDIES AND HEALTH ISSUES. LOVE YOU ALL!!! ENJOY READING!!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

Chasing Cecilia Od Bryony Grace

Historická literatura

1.1M 43.1K 35
*It is not love that is blind, but we that are blind to love* When Cecilia's abusive father gambles her to her childhood enemy, forcing the two to ma...
12M 430K 53
He married her to please his dad. It was just another business deal for him. He had a girlfriend from the start and wasn't willing to giv...
371K 23.5K 62
In an alternate universe, Alvin Foster and Danica Ursula Bello comprise ALDUB, a phenomenal love team made popular by chance. But that's not what thi...
434K 22.4K 33
Richard was a self confessed playboy while Maine was your regular girl. In spite of their differences they have managed to become good friends. Their...