SHARING HIM | vminkook.

By tanni3s

ā› š‘Øš’ š’‚š’š’š’“š’†š’™š’Šš’„ š‘±š’Šš’Žš’Šš’ š’š’“ š’‚ š’”š’–š’Šš’„š’Šš’…š’‚š’ š‘»š’‚š’†š’‰š’šš’–š’š’ˆ š’˜š’‰š’š’Ž š’˜š’Šš’š’ š‘±š’–ļæ½... More

šŸ«µšŸ¼
šš’šš—šššš›šš˜...?
jealousy
secret.
frustrations.
questions.
needy.
feel you.
hurt.
mine.
broken.
regrets.
making up.
deep inside.
awoken.
hyung.
apart.
changes.
past.

guilt.

602 23 75
By tanni3s

a/n : First of all, thank you sm for 10K on SHARING HIM, keep on supporting and loving the book <33

and also if you haven't read it yet, do check it out~

Also, I would be posting fantasies and writing prompts in my instagram every week, Like I will post in sorts of Polls, if you want me to write smutty, mature oneshots like these but of your made up or chosen fantasies and prompts , you can select those from there :)

I would love such interactions with my readers so don't forget to connect with me there vote in the polls<3

(my insta id : @ tanni3s ), will wait for your support and our little family to grow more~

[edited]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook's POV~

--------------------------

"Nooooooo! Tae!!!!!......" , hobi hyung screamed getting horrified seeing tae's wrist.

My vision was already blurred but still I managed to lean over his fragile body to see his wrist....

My whole world crashed into pieces.

I felt my body getting cold and my feet was already frozen at the sight of his thighs...

"Taehyung....", Jin hyung's voice came out as a whisper....he broke down into muffled sobs.

"Wait up guys ...I think the cuts are fresh.... He's just unconscious we need to call a doc before the situation gets worse.", Namjoon hyung stated , tho' his voice broke but still he managed to show up a stern face.

I can't feel my legs anymore and I lost my control on my legs...
My knees became weak and pulled down my whole body along with itself on the floor.

I knelt down in front of tae's unconscious body and sobbed hardly.

I couldn't control myself anymore.

"T-tae.... y-you c-can't d-do th-this.... t-tae y-you c-can't leave m-me a-alone......KIM TAEHYUNG! .... *sob* ..." , He wasn't answering me.

"It's because of me why he did it.....", Jimin whispered all of a sudden.

"WHAT?!", yoongi hyung shouted.

All of us flinched at his sudden raise of voice.

Yoongi hyung came towards and held jimin by his shoulder and turned him towards him harshly.

"Park jimin! What do you mean?! WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" ,

"Yes hyung....", Jimin muffled out.

All of us looked at him.

Jimin, then looked at me and smiled evilly.

Has he lost his mind or what?

He let out a wild laugh , " see ...se-see k-kook-ie.... Th-that b-bitch wo-won't d-disturb u-us an-anymore .... *sob*.... Hey y-you Kim taehyung! I know you are acting! Now get the fuck up ! Do whatever you want but Jeon jungkook is MINE! I k-know you- *sob* w-want at-attention!!!! But guess what?....I have gotten used to your cute acts...KIM FUCKING TAEHYU- "

*slap*

Hobi hyung slapped jimin.
I didn't even see hobi hyung getting up from the bed .

"I swear to god Park Jimin if you don't stop your nonsense I'm gonna kill you!", Hobi hyung screamed out, his face became red and his eyes were puffy because of crying hard, it seemed like the veins in his neck was
About to pop out.

"Baby stop you are stressing yourself cool down...", Yoongi hyung said...?

All of us shot a glance towards them.

Like wtf is happening wth is The Min Yoongi calling hobi hyung "babyy"?!!!!

"Y-yo-you both are t-toge-ther? ...", Jin hyung asked between his sobs.

Namjoon hyung went to inform our manager and call the doctor.

Yoongi hyung scratched his neck and then sighed
"Well ...yeah we are... taehyung brought us together....and made us realise our feelings for each other and stuffs...and it's been three weeks since we have gotten together".

Seriously?... he's an angel....
And I have hurt him a lot.

How can I be this mean?
He just needed some love.
Why am I so heartless to him?

I stole his first kiss...
W-wait....he was m-my f-first k-kiss...

Y-yo-you ki-kim tae-taehyung!
Y-you c-can't leave m-me a-alone af-after tak-taking aw-away m-my f-first k-kiss.....

Jimin's POV~
--------------------------
I just can't believe anything, tae tried to commit suicide?...
He can't do that!

He fucking can't!

Why can't he see that I don't like jungkook touching him the way I always craved for touching him.?!
Why does he need to be jungkook's best friend!
Why can't he be happy being my soulmate?!

W-wait.... what am I even thinking!

D-does i-it m-mean ... I was jealous seeing jungkook and tae together?....oh hell I was jealous!

But I thought... it's because i-i h-have f-feel-ings for jungkook....n-not t-tae...

....

And wtf!
Hobi hyung and Suga hyung are together?!
I thought Suga hyung liked me.....

Okay so that means now everyone will hate me...even kookie...and tae...

But I won't let them hate me.....
I-i wo-won't...

I-i w-will al-also ....
F-finish my-myself.....

Y-yes...if tae can do that I can also do that.....

I-i'll do it...

I mentally smirked.

"Hey guys the doctor is here...", Namjoon hyung came in with a grave faced man .... He was serious like hell

More serious than min yoongi when his kitten brain gets angry.

Hobi hyung has already tied a piece of cloth over tae's wrist to prevent blood loss.

"Here doctor...this is Kim taehyung...and h-he....has cut his wrist...", Namjoon hyung said worriedly.
"Hmm...I think he needs some stitches... I have brought my equipments...and everything.", The doctor said.

"Doctor Choi .. just take care of the fact that this matter is very confidential so don't let it come out to the world and media especially.", Our manager sternly warned the doctor.

"Of course buddy don't worry", that graveyard face got decorated with a sweet smile.

"He has lost quite a lot amount of blood so I guess he will remain weak after the stitches are done... please take care of the regular dressing of his wounds and don't forget about his medicines... only then he can recover soon. And yes another thing do take him to some therapist or just talk to him about the matter, these kinds of patients tend to hurt themselves again whenever they get a chance....so...just keep an eye on him..", the doctor said while taking out his stitching equipments from his kit.

They all are busy now...and it's my chance...

I grinned.
And started backing away from the place I was standing.

And saw the fruit cutting knife in the fruit basket kept on tae's night stand.

I need to do this.

...

After a few minutes I reached there and immediately stole the knife from the fruit basket.

I took the knife and was about to strike my wrist when all of a sudden someone yanked me towards himself due to which the knife fell producing a clanking metal sound.

I looked up to see who it was....
And I met with an angry disappointed...

"Ju-Jungko-ok...."

----------------------------------------------------------
to be continued....

Btw....

Get well soon yoongles....

We will pray for you kitty 🥺❤️

Well tbh....
He's just beyond our thoughts...
He's so fucking selfless man!

My love and respect for him has gotten into some other kind of level❤️❤️🥺🥺🥺

Get well soon baby
We all are waiting....

And....

Thank you so freaking much for this!
I was dumbstruck when I saw this!

Oh gawddddd!!! Iloveyou guys so much 😭❤️🤧💜✨💫🥺🥺

----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry
I didn't update for I guess a long time....
Maybe for one to two days...
Hehe.
Ik it's not that long time...
But still...
It really sucks when you need to wait for answers...like what will happen,what will be his reactions and stuffs.... :))

Actually I am a bit down... These days...

But nvm
I hope y'all will like it.

Tell me if you want some plot twists.

I'll surely see to that ;)

Bubye ~~~
See y'all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 1.1K 41
****** " I am used to the idea of loving you. So no matter how much it hurts me, I can't stop loving you. " - Vhope **** Taehyung Someday it will st...
497K 12.7K 46
š™…š™Ŗš™£š™œš™ š™¤š™¤š™  š™žš™Ø š™– š™ƒš™šš™–š™§š™©š™”š™šš™Øš™Ø,š™ˆš™¤š™Øš™© š™š™šš™–š™§š™šš™™ š™–š™£š™™ š™‹š™¤š™¬š™šš™§š™›š™Ŗš™” š™ˆš™–š™›š™žš™– š˜½š™¤š™Øš™Ø š™¬š™š™¤ š™™š™¤š™šš™Øš™£'š™© š™œš™žš™«š™š š™– š™›š™Ŗš™˜...
11.6K 596 17
In confusion book i had showed you all Taekook Love Story but in this book I'll show you Vgguk story. There won't be taekook but yeah you can saw the...
165K 9.6K 33
ā”ˆ āœŽ sequel to daddy issues!! "i thought this could have been our happy ending", taehyung finally said, surrounded by dozens of people, staring at hi...