Elizabeth Monroe | Friends Fa...

By HisKoala2003

Elizabeth Monroe (Audrey Landers) is a Singer,Actress and sometimes dancer for certain roles.She is an old fr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103

41

909 12 0
By HisKoala2003

-April 10th 1997-

   At Monica and Rachel's Me,Chandler, Monica,Phoebe and Joey are hanging out.

Chandler:Wait a minute wait.You’re telling me this actress person is the only woman you ever wanted who didn’t want you back?!.

Joey:Yeah.Oh my God."To Chandler".Is this what it’s like to be you?.

   I hold a laugh at Joey's comment towards Chandler.

Elizabeth:Wow you’re really crazy about her huh?.

Joey:Oh you have no idea.And,and when we’re on stage I get to,to kiss her and,and touch her but then she goes home with the director and it’s like somebody’s ripping out my heart!.

Phoebe:Oh it’s so great to see you feeling like this!.

Ross:"Enters".Hey.

Everyone:Hey.

Ross:Monica uh Dad called this morning and ah Aunt Silvia passed away.

Monica:Yes!,Yes!,Yeah,yeah,yeah!.

Ross:We were all pretty shaken up about it.

Phoebe:Wait am I missing something though?.Cause I thought death was something that’s supposed to be sad in a way.

Ross:Well ah Aunt Silvia was well not a nice person.

Monica:Oh she was a cruel,cranky,old bitch!."To Ross".And I’m sorry she died.Did Dad say I get the dollhouse?.

Ross:You get the dollhouse.

Monica:I get the dollhouse!.

Phoebe:Wow a house for dolls that is so cool!.When I was kid I had a barrel.

Joey:Uh Pheebs you had a barrel for a dollhouse?.

Phoebe:No just a barrel.

Monica:Y'know what you can play with my dollhouse.

Phoebe:Really?!.Really?!.

Monica:Any time you want.Y'know when I was younger all I wanted to do was to play with this dollhouse but no It was to be looked at but never played with.

Chandler:My Grandmother used to say that exact same thing to me.

I give Chandler a pat on his shoulder.

*****************************************

   A few days later at Monica and Rachel's Ross and Monica are eating breakfast as I read a magazine in the couch as Joey enters very happily.

Joey:"To Ross".Hey.

Ross:Hi.

Joey:"To Monica".Hey.

   Joey walks up behind Monica and gives her a big hug and a kiss on the neck.

ElizabethHi.

Joey:Hey.

   Joey walks over behind Ross and gives him a big hug.

Ross:It’s a little early to be drinking.

Joey:No,no things ah finally happened with Kate.

Ross:Oh!.

Elizabeth:You’re kidding?!.That’s great.

Joey:Oh it was so amazing.After the love making...

Monica:Oh my.

Joey:Yep.I just,I just watched her sleep for like hours just breathing in and breathing out.And then I knew she was dreaming cause,cause her eyes keep going like this.

   Joey closes his eyes and moves them around...Chandler enters the apartment with Rachel.

Chandler:I’m telling ya Joanna’s got it all wrong.Okay?.All I said was this was fun. Let’s do it again sometime.I’ll give you a call.

Rachel:Oh gee.I wonder why she thinks you’re going to call her?.

Chandler:That’s what you say at the end of a date.

Rachel:You can’t just say Nice to meet you good night?.

Chandler:To her face?.Look it’s the end of the date I’m standing there I know all she’s waiting for is for me to say I’ll call her and it’s just y'know comes out.I can’t help it,it’s a compulsion.

Monica:Come on Rach when a guy says he’s going to call it doesn’t mean he’s going to call.Hasn’t it ever happened to you?.

Rachel:Well they always called.

Monica:Hm bite me.

*****************************************
-April 17th 1997-

   At Monica and Rachel's Phoebe is on the phone as Me,Chandler and Monica are sitting in the living room and Ross is in the kitchen as Rachel enters from her bedroom.

Rachel:Oh Phoebe are you still on hold?.I was supposed to call my Dad back like two hours ago.

Phoebe:Oh yeah he clipped on he said call him as soon as you get a chance he’s at Flimby’s.

Rachel:What’s Flimby’s?.

Elizabeth:That’s the word she uses when she can’t remember the real thing.

Rachel:Okay.Hang up!.That’s it!.Come on!.

Phoebe:No!.Rachel that’s what they want me to do.My warranty expires tomorrow if I don’t get through they’re not gonna fix my crappy broken phone for free.We cannot let them win.It’s us versus them.

Chandler:Yes!.

Joey:"Enters".Hey.

Everyone:Hey.

Joey;Uh listen I gotta double check for tickets tonight.Who,who got what?.

Elizabeth,Chandler,Phoebe,Rachel:I had one.

Monica:I need two.I’m bringing Pete.My boyfriend.I have a boyfriend now!.

Joey:Two it is.Ross how about you?.

Ross:Uh yeah I ah I also need two.

Monica:Really?.Who’s number two?.

Chandler:Who’s number two?.One of the more difficult games sewer workers play.

Ross:Uh no it’s,it’s just this person.

Phoebe:Like a date type."Looks at Rachel".Person?.

Ross:Yeah kinda.It’s this woman from work.I hope that won’t be too weird.Will it Rach?.

Rachel:No,No not at all,not at all.I actually was gonna bring someone myself so…

Joey:But you said one.

Rachel:I meant me plus one.

Joey:Okay."To Elizabeth.Phoebe,Chandler".Did ah you guys mean you plus one?.

Ross:All right I’ll see you tonight.

Joey:Okay.

Rachel:Okay bye,bye.

Chandler:Bye.

Monica:Bye,bye.

Ross leaves.

Rachel:Okay I need a date.

Rachel runs to her bedroom.

Joey:Oh hey you guys are finally gonna get to meet Kate.

Everyone:Oh!.

Joey:"To Chandler".And I ah borrowed some of your cologne.I hope she likes it.

Monica:Joey what are you doing?!.It’s never gonna happen she’s seeing somebody.

Chandler:Yeah and I don’t have any cologne.

Joey:The green bottle next to the shaving cream.

Chandler:Oh.Worm medicine for the duck.

In horror Joey wipes his neck and smells it.

*****************************************

   At The Theatre at the post premiere party.All of us but Phoebe is here as Joey runs in.

Chandler:"Seeing Joey".There he is.

Elizabeth:There’s our star.

Joey:So,so what’d ya think?.

Chandler:Almost as good as that play with the two naked girls on the see-saw.

Joey:I-I wasn’t in that.

Chandler:I know.

Joey:"Sees woman".Oh,oh hey,hey Kate.Listen I want you to meet everybody. Everybody this is Kate.

Monica:Hi.

The Director steps in.

Director:Excuse me.Excuse me."To Kate".Sweetheart."Kisses her".Come.

The Director and Kate leave.

Chandler:So that’s the girl you like.

Joey:Yeah.

   Ross drags me and Chandler over to the buffet table.

Ross:I’m telling you this guy Rachel is with is crazy!.Okay?.He viscously screamed at total strangers.I think he’s bad news.

Chandler:Wait a minute,wait a minute you don’t like the guy Rachel’s dating?.

Elizabeth:"Sarcastically".Well that’s odd.

   Chandler smirks at my comment and pats my shoulder which makes my stomach do a flip.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 69.6K 83
❝After we what?❞ ❝Kiss. Four little letters just like my name.❞ ❝And you're nuts. Four little letters just like your name.❞ | In which Monica Gelle...
10.8K 140 25
F.R.I.E.N.D.S The next generation. Joey is finally married with a kid on the way. But what he doesn't know is a certain teenage girl who is 16 shows...
2.7K 52 8
this is the story of a girl who runs away from the only home she ever knew and finds comfort with an old friend. what she doesn't know is that she wi...
36.4K 706 32
Two amazing actors falling in love onset.. how will they manage to see each other everyday? +Creds to Warner Brother's studios.. I did NOT make up th...