Notes (Jenlisa)

jendeurio

About a summer where two opposite worlds clash. Infatuation, jealousy, love and mysteries unravel threatening... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (END)
New Story!!
"The Send Off"

Chapter 11

929 19 0
jendeurio

Today is the day I will go on my first date with Lisa, my girlfriend. I don't think I will ever get enough of saying that. Girlfriend. Girlfriend. Girlfriend. Things between Lisa and I moved so quickly, but believe me when I say that it felt so right. I knew that what I felt in my stomach when I kissed her was something special, even though before that I had never kissed anyone. The way her lips felt on mine, so soft. Oh my God, so gentle. That's how I knew that hers were made for mine and mine were made for hers. I remember vowing to myself that I would do extraordinary things this summer. I didn't feel that need anymore. When I was with Lisa, everything becomes extraordinary, in a good way. The way she made me feel. It was just so indescribable. It is as if I didn't need anything else than stare into her brown orbs or kiss her soft lips, all day long. The picture I posted of Lisa on Instagram a few days ago got a lot of different comments. Some positive, some negative. There were people asking me why I would date 'somebody like her'. There were a lot of nasty comments on the picture, but I just deleted all of those. The truth was, that they just had to face the fact that Lisa Manoban was all mine. I didn't care about they're opinions, all of them. Well, except for two.

After Lisa left, I texted Nayeon and Irene and told them everything. They agreed to come over today, along with Rosé, and help me with what to wear on the date. I was so relieved that they didn't freak out. It made me remember exactly why I love those girls so much, all three of them; they would support me whatsoever. They always had my back. So when I said that Lisa was not the people portrayed her to be, they believed me instantly. I ofcourse apologised that I didn't inform them earlier, but they forgave and were very excited that I had a girlfriend. They said that they would like to meet her and I proposed a group date, Nayeon and Irene could bring their boyfriends, I would bring Lisa and Rosé would bring...well, we would have to figure that one out later.

The doorbell rang and I sprinted downstairs to open the door for my three best friends. As soon as I did, I found my self in a tight embrace with Irene and Nayeon. Not only had I not spoken to them much lately, I also hadn't seen them much, because of their trip to Texas to be with their family for the vacation.

"I've missed you so much." Nayeon said, her voice muffled by my shirt.

"Me too." Irene seconded. They let go of me and stepped back.

"I've missed you too, guys." I said, sincerely. I turned to Rosé who was smirking.

"They were like this with you too?" I chuckled. Rosé nodded furiously and we all cracked up. There was a silent moment before Rosé spoke up.

"Now, come." She said as the took my hand. "We have a date to prepare you for, Wifey." We all went up to my room and Rosé immediately started looking for the right attire for my first date with my girlfriend. It was pretty hard because Lisa didn't really tell me where we were going but she told me to dress casually.

"So, Manoban..." Nayeon started. "I guess we were wrong about her. I'm sorry, Jen."

I sighed. I still felt incredibly guilty for not keeping them up to date with what was going on back here in Miami. Even though they said it was okay, I could imagine that it sucked to come back from the other side of the country to find that one of your best friends is in a relationship all of a sudden.

"Yes, I mean, it was pretty obvious that you were developing feelings for her already, then." Irene said. I blushed, realising that she was right. I was infatuated with Lisa from the moment I saw her and when I was on my date with Chahee, all I could think about was her. So yeah, I guess I already liked her then, if I'm very honest.

"We shouldn't have said the things we said, we didn't really know much about her and.." Irene started again but I cut her off.

"Guys, I understand. You were having my back and I will forever love you for it. You were just telling me the truth that you knew. I get that if you've heard so much negative stuff about someone, it starts to seem like the truth. I just wanted to know Lisa's side of things and I know now, that those things weren't true." I smiled at the thought of Lisa. I've never felt this way before, the thought of her alone makes my heart flutter. I saw my friends smile at my facial expression.

"Guys, she's got it bad." Rosé chuckled. I hit her playfully and she feigned shock. "What, I'm just speaking truth, yo. You're whipped." Rosé said. "No wait, actually I think it's the other way around to be honest." I smirked at Rosé's comment, but blushed straight after.

"I think we should have a group date." I offered. "The four of us. We all bring a date. How does that sound?" Rosé made a face.

"I don't even have a date. You left me alone on the single's ship, remember?" She said. I scrunched my face up in realisation but grinned. "What are you smiling about, creep."

"I've seen you get cozy with Jisoo the last few weeks, Roseanne." I said. Irene and Nayeon frowned in confusion and Rosé blushed.

"Oh shit." Nayeon said playfully. "Caught." She patted Rosé on the shoulder and smirked. Irene was still confused and I remembered that I hadn't informed her about Lisa's best friend over the phone when I spoke to her.

"Jisoo is Lisa's best friend. Rosé, Jisoo, Lisa and I had been hanging out a lot the past few weeks." I informed the oldest friend. She also, smirked.

"Shut up, Jen. Jisoo and I are friends." Rosé spoke up.

"Yeah, right." I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"Okay, moving on now." Rosé changed the topic. She took a dress from my cupboard and held it up. "How about this?" I took it from her and went to the bathroom to put it on. I looked in mirror and smiled. The dress wasn't too short but also not long, it was perfect. Yeah, this was it. I went back in the room and my friends gasped.

"Hubby, you look hella cute." Rosé said.

"Lisa is definitely going to like it." Irene seconded. I chuckled and looked over at Nayeon that was just nodding happily.

"Then this is it." I said enthusiastically. My friends cheered. I went on to put on light make up and ofcourse put a bow in my hair as finishing touch. I joined my friends were they were seated in the living room and we talked a bit. Mostly making assumptions as to where Lisa was taking me and planning ahead for the group date.

The bell rang and I opened up. Not before taking a breath and straighten my clothes out first though, a nervous habit of mine. I saw Lisa and my mouth fell open. Instead of the signature black clothes she mostly wore, she was wearing a white striped top that showed a fair amount of her abs and light washed skinny jeans, which may I add looked great on her, combined with her combat boots. She looked stunning. How on earth did I get such a beautiful girl to date me?

"Jennie, you look beautiful. You are beautiful. You're so flawless, you don't even have to try.." She trailed off, too busy staring at me up and down. My cheeks flushed.

"You look great, yourself. White fits you great as well." I said. "I'm such a lucky girl, with you." I mumbled, but not soft enough for her not to hear.

"So am I." She said, sincerity in her voice. She looked me straight in the eye and I got lost in her star-filled orbs again. Sometimes I wished I could decipher what it was in her eyes that made her so mysterious, but I would want nothing more than spend my days to try and find out. On her own time, when she's ready. My gaze fell to her neck and I noticed the cross necklace she was wearing. I didn't know why, but I found it incredibly sexy on her.

"I really like that necklace on you." I whispered for some reason, breaking our silent moment.

"You do?" She asked, genuine surprise evident in her voice.

"I do." I said and I leaned in a bit, but she stood frozen. I hooked my finger around the necklace and drew her towards me, crashing our lips together. We kissed, gently at first. Our lips moving like they were made for each other. In that moment, secrets were spilled between us, her lips showing me the care that some people were too blind to see in her. I tilted my head, deepening the kiss a bit more and stroked Lisa's cheek with my hand. I had no idea what I was doing, but it felt right, natural even. I smiled into the kiss and ran my tongue along her bottom lip shortly afterwards. Lisa was shocked, I know it. Probably because all the kisses we had ever shared had been innocent pecks on the lips, or kisses that didn't last more than 4 seconds at most. I knew what she was doing, she knew that all of this was new for me and she didn't want me to feel pressured. It was very sweet of her. That was why I initiated this kiss, I was waiting to be granted access to Lisa's mouth. I sighed of relief and pleasure when I was got what I wanted, Lisa opened her mouth slightly. I was keen to explore my girlfriends mouth, but ofcourse:

"GO JENLISA." Rosé happened.

Lisa was startled to hear my friend and retreated, almost immediately. I turned around, irritated, to find my 3 friends standing behind me clapping slowly.

"Damn, Jen. I didn't know you had it in you." Nayeon chuckled. I narrowed my eyes at them and heard Lisa whisper in my ear from behind me.

"I should definitely wear that necklace more often." She said, her voice was low, raspier than normal and sounded incredibly hot. I could definitely get used to it. She stepped past me into the house and I closed the door. I stood between my friends and my girlfriend in order to properly introduce them.

"Lisa, you know Rosé." I chuckled while Lisa gave Rosé a high five and smirked. "But these are, Irene and Nayoen." I said, pointing to the girls. "Irene, Nayeon. This is..."

"Lisa. Yeah we figured." Nayeon interrupted and all the girls started laughing.

"How are you?" Irene asked.

"I'm doing great, especially now." Lisa said, smiling at me. I blushed and focuses on my feet. "And how are you guys?" She asked. I smiled at her efforts to be nice to my friends, they would find out soon that Lisa was not who they thought she was.

"We are fine." Nayeon answered for them. "Listen," she started after a small moment of silence. Oh, here it comes. "You're gonna treat Jen right, right?" She asked. I looked over at Lisa with concern but she was smiling brightly, luckily.

"Only the best care for my Nini." She said genuinely and kissed me on the cheek and interlaced our fingers. I heard 'awwhs' coming from my friends and I smiled.

"Ohmygod, 'Nini'" I heard Irene say but I was too focuses on Lisa to pay attention. She pecked me on the lips and then on the nose.

"I told y'all, they cute as hell." Risé said.

"Look Nini, we're cute." Lisa said amused and I giggled at her enthusiasm. "You ready for this date?" She asked when my friends calmed down. I nodded furiously and Lisa leaded me out of the house. She waved me friends goodbye before we entered her care.

"I will see you guys around, yeah?" She asked and my friends nodded to the idea. I still had to tell Lisa about the group date we had planned for us, but that would come later. I sat down in the passengers seat and looked one at my friends one more time. Irene was giving me a thumbs up with a knowing look and Nayeon was mouthing 'keeper' while she clapped. Rosé was ofcourse yelling 'Jenlisa is real.' But what else did I expect from the captain of our ship.
We drove off and Lisa chuckled.

"Your friends seem fun." Her raspy voice filled the car. She took one hand off the steering wheel and took my hand in hers. She looked over at me for approval and I smiled at her for the 100th time this evening and she sighed of relieve.

"Are you nervous?" I asked, noting some signs on her body language insinuating so. She laughed nervously.

"You picked up on it, soon didn't you?" She asked rhetorically. "This is my first date." She said. "In ever." I frowned in confusion. She told me that she had dated some people before. She's never been on a proper date with them?

"I know what you're thinking. I've had relationships before, but I guess that I never really cared about them enough to go on dates with them and vice versa, you know?" She informed me. I nodded in understanding. "But I'm very glad that I waited. I would have no one rather to have my first date with than you." She said. I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to say the same as my first date ever was with Chahee.

"I'm glad you were my first kiss." I told her honestly.

"Me too." She replied with a smile. We drove for a small while in comfortable silence, our hands intertwined and Lisa focused on the road. By now, we have left the city and are driving on a somewhat deserted road with a lovely view to offer.

"Are you going to tell me where we're going?" I asked, forever smiling. I couldn't seem to wipe a smile off my face. Lisa chuckled lightly.

"I might as well tell you, I guess." She started. "A few days back, I was driving around here and I found this diner. It is not very popular, it is pretty unknown, but it's perfect. It reminded me of you." She took her eyes of the road for a second to lock them with mine. I saw something in her stare that felt off, it felt sad to me. She was sad, I could read it off of her. Her being sad, saddened me. She was such a good, nice person, whatever it was that made her sad, she didn't deserve it.. I smiled at her and she went on.

"So, that is where I'm taking you. I thought that afterwards we could go see a drive in movie? I brought snacks." She asked me hopefully. I giggled at how cute she was when she was unsure. "Oh no. Is this cliché? No, I should have known." Lisa concluded, with a disappointed look.

"No, Lisa. It's perfect." I squeezed her hand. "I really like the idea." She smiled, gaining her confidence back.

"Thank god." She sighed of relief. "The next one is going to better, I promise." Lisa leant over to kiss me on the cheek quickly before focusing on the road again. After a while we reached the diner Lisa spoke so positively about. It didn't look so popular indeed, the walls were painted plain white and there was a neon sign with 'Johnny's Diner' on it. And oh yeah, it was in the middle of nowhere. We entered and my mouth fell open. The place was dimmed and looked very cozy. There were vinyl record album covers on the walls of artists I haven't heard of before. The waiters and waitresses were dressed in white button up blouses and black skinny jeans with black boots. I was presently surprised by the place, and I truly wanted to come here again already. Hopefully with Lisa accompanying me. Lisa chuckled at my expression.

"You like it?" She asked, that insecurity of earlier evident in her voice again. I nodded furiously.

"I love it." I said, still looking around. She smiled and led me to a booth at the back, we sat down and ordered. "So.." I started as we waited for our food. "How did you find this place again, it looks so artistic." Lisa frowned and laughed nervously.

"I was driving round town to clear my head and stuff.." She trailed off before going on again. "Yeah and then I found this place. I ordered a burger and it was heaven." A chuckle escaped her which was probably her attempt to lighten up the mood.

"Do you want to talk about it, Lis?" I asked, in seriousness. She shook her head slowly.

"No. Not yet."

"That's okay." I nodded. The waitress came with our food and Lisa and I dug right in. She was right it was heaven.

"You were right, this is fucking amazing." I basically moaned. Lisa's eyes widened. "What?" I asked amused.

"No it's nothing, but I think that I've never heard you curse before." She said. Her cheeks turned red. "It's pretty hot when you do.." She said softly, casting her eyes away from mine. I smirked and lowered my voice as seductive as I could.

"Oh, really?" Her cheeks flushed in an even deeper shade and I let out a giggle at how hot and bothered I could get her by just saying two words.

"Oh my god, Jen. You can't do that to me just like that." She said, realising that I was messing with her.

"I'm sorry, but it's fun." I giggled. She looked at me in silence and smiled.

"I don't think I've ever met anybody as captivating as you, Jennie." She said. "I haven't known you very long, almost a month actually. But everything with you feels so natural. Nothing is forced with you. When I'm with you, I feel at my happiest to be honest and when I'm without you all I think of is you. I don't know if this makes sense actually..." She trailed off a bit. "But you're so special, Nini." She concluded.

It was my turn to blush now. I stepped out to go over to the other side of the booth and kissed her. Not eagerly, not hungrily, but as passionate as I could. Lisa was a closed-off person and I could imagine how much effort it took for her to tell me something like that. I disconnected our lips and stared into her eyes deeply. That mystery was there, as always.

"I feel the same way about you Lisa." I interlaced our hands. "What I have with you is special, I know it." I pecked her on the lips once more and say myself down again. We ate our dinner and talked a bit about ourselves. I learned some new things about her, like that she wanted to study psychology and she also shared her opinions on these days' society and politics with me. The way she spoke of those things was so passionate her hand movements she used with it as well. Other than the fact that it was very attractive seeing her talk so passionate about something, I also saw that it made her happy to share her opinions with somebody. Seeing Lisa happy is so great, that small smile she has when she talks was always evident. I would also notice when it was absent, though. I would always battle myself internally on whether to ask her what was wrong, but I also always decided not to. I really didn't want Lisa to think that I was pressuring her in any way. She was opening up to me, although it was just a little bit every time. I didn't mind taking baby steps, as long as we'd get there.

"I'm going to the bathroom, alright? When I get back, shall we start heading to the Drive-in Theather then?" Lisa asked, standing up and I nodded eagerly in return. She pecked me on the lips and left. I pulled out my phone and saw a couple of texts from Irene, Nayeon and Rosé asking how the date is going. I respond to them and put my phone back in my pocket. I looked around the place once more, it surely looked beautiful. Most of the workers were outside, having a smoke and socialising. That was probably due to the lack of customers though, other than Lisa and I there was one other couple. There was one waitress behind the bar though. Her crimson red hair and nose ring made her stand out from the others. She noticed me as I did her and I offered her a friendly smile, but she seemed to be glaring angrily at me for some reason. I didn't know who she was, or why she seemed to be so upset, maybe she was having a bad day? Before I could think further into it, I heard a familiar voice.

"Jennie?" I turned around slowly and my assumption was confirmed when I saw Chahee. Fuck. Chahee was a nice girl, she really was, but on that date with her I felt nothing. It sounds so harsh, but it was true. When I looked into her eyes, I didn't get that feeling I got when I looked into Lisa's brown orbs. I guess I had that figured out when I was on the date with Chahee, and when I saw Lisa afterwards, all doubts were wiped out. I liked Lisa, not Chahee. Don't get me wrong, Chahee was a piece of art. Just not in a museum that I would visit.

"Oh wow, it's really you." She said. She came over to me and embraced me awkwardly. "How are you? Long time no see."

"I'm doing great actually. What's been going on with you?" I asked. God, this is so awkward.

"Nothing much." She shrugged. "I was wondering, if we could go on a second date soon?" She asked. Okay now it got awkward.

"I, actually...I don't...I-" I stuttered. I looked around, seeing that the red haired girl was still glaring at me. Alright this must be more than just a bad day. I frowned. "I'm kind of seeing somebody, Chahee. I have a girlfriend."

Her eyebrows raised. "You do?" She asked, genuinely surprised.

"I do." I said. "She is- oh, there she is." I said as I saw Lisa returning from the bathroom. Chahee turned around and her gaze followed Lisa as she laid her arm on my waist and drew me closer, protectively.

"Is there something wrong?" My girlfriend asked.

"No, nothing." I lied as best as I could. I didn't want to cause a scene there, I would tell her in the car.
Chahee's eyed narrowed.

"Lisa Manoban? Seriously?" She asked me, obviously offending my girlfriend.

"Yes, Lisa is my girlfriend. I'm sorry but do you have a problem with that?" I asked. Chahee continued to glare at Lisa and didn't answer. "Listen, Chahee, things didn't quite work out great between us. Obviously." I said, motioning between the three of us with my hand. "But I would like to maintain a friendship with you, at the least. I think we could be great friends, but romantically I'm with Lisa." I told the blond haired girl. Her blue orbs shifted from Lisa to me and her expression softened.

"Yeah, fine. Whatever. I want to friends with you as well." She gave in.

"Alright," I smiled. "That's good." Lisa left my side to take our stuff and pay for our dinner, much against my will, but she insisted. "I'll see you around then, yeah?" I asked Chahee. She forced a smile and nodded. I took Lisa hand and led us out of the restaurant, but we got stopped at the door. The crimson red headed waitress tapped Lisa on the shoulder. Lisa turned around and her grip on my hand tightened when she saw the girl.

"You dropped this." The girl said with Lisa's purse in her hand, seemingly smirking. Lisa stood frozen for a while and the girl went on. She opened the purse and took Lisa's ID card. "You're Lisa Manoban right? I mean, the last time I saw you, you were." The girl said with a huge grin. They knew each other. Lisa snatched the purse from her hand and not so subtly faked a smile.

"Nikki, since when do you work here?" She asked. Alright they definitely knew each other.

"Since today." The red headed girl said, which could explain why she wasn't socialising with the others.

"Alright." Lisa said after an awkward silence. "We are gonna go now." She tried to lead me out but was stopped when 'Nikki' wrapped her fingers around her wrists.

"Lisa, where are your manners? You're not going to introduce me to this beautiful girl you have with you?" The girl asked, obviously feigning kindness.

"Fine." Lisa said through gritted teeth. "Nikki, this is Jennie, my girlfriend. Jennie, this is Nikki, my.... Nikki." Lisa said. I offered the girl a small wave but she wanted to hug me. Lisa pulled me away from her before she could.

"We're going. Have fun at work. See you." Lisa said, anger was laced in her voice.

"What was that all about? Who was she?" I asked once in the car.

"Somebody that I used to know." Lisa answered vaguely.

"Oh." Was all I said.

"No, babe. Nothing like that, alright?" Lisa said. "She was one of a group of people I used to hang out with before, but I don't interact with them anymore because they aren't a good influence, understand?" Lisa asked me. I nodded, I trusted Lisa. She wouldn't lie to me.

"Trust me, Nini." She said and pecked me on the cheek. I couldn't help but smile, she was so cute. "What was all that with Chahee though?" She asked.

"Oh yeah, she wanted a second date with me." I said simply.

"She what?"

"I said no, Lili." I informed her. Lisa relaxed and I chuckled. Did she actually think I would choose Chahee over her? How could I, ever?

"I know someone else who wants a second date with you though." Lisa said, smirking.

"Who?" I asked, feigning oblivion. Lisa leaned over and kissed me, shortly.

"I want you to guess, babe." She whispered.

"Mmm." I tapped my lips with my pointer finger, deep in 'thought'. "You?" I asked, knowing the answer. Lisa kissed me on the nose and I scrunched it up.

"That's right." "But first." She put the keys in the ignition and started the car. "How about we finish this one?" She said and I chuckled.

"Sounds like a plan, baby."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

You're My Superstar! Spud P.

Любовные романы

48.8K 1.1K 41
Y/N has just landed herself a well-paying job at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex as the robotic technician, and she is EXCITED! She had no idea that...
STORY OF US(JENLISA)(COMPLETED) laiebiebeieneo

Документальная проза

3.1K 98 17
Short story of jenlisa and please bare with me and my grammar
6.2K 72 9
Penelope takes off into the night to deliver a column during her family's ball, and nothing goes as planned.
5K 54 24
Roxanne van Vossen (18 years old) lives in the Netherlands and is a real Formula 1 fan. She is crazy about Lando Norris. She would love to go to the...