The Devil's Heir

By Author_AMichelle

Korol grew up in a life of abuse and poverty. By the age of 20 he'd easily taken down every enemy in his path... More

Chapter 2: Meeting in my Bedroom
Chapter 3: Visiting James Corp
Chapter 4: KOROL!
Chapter 5: Breakfast
Chapter 6: Lets Talk
Chapter 7: Sleepover
Chapter 8: Aint Gonna Happen...
Chapter 9: Say it again
Chapter 10: My Kind Of Crazy
Chapter 11: Surprise
Chapter 12: MINE!
Chapter 13: Eloise James
Chapter 14: Shit Shit Shit
Chapter 15: 6 months...
Chapter 16: Come with Me pt 1
Chapter 17: Come with Me pt 2
Chapter 18: You're Lucky
Chapter 19: I'm a Failure
Chapter 20: His Fucking Queen
Chapter 21: You're Still Mine
Chapter 22: Remember?
Chapter 23: Sins of a Father
Chapter 24: Low Blow
Chapter 25: One Last Thing
Chapter 26: Are You Happy?
Chapter 27: King's Informant
Chapter 28: Flight & Fights
Chapter 29: Flights & Fights pt2
Chapter 30: Flights & Fights pt 3
Chapter 31: The Way Home
Chapter 32: Maybe I'm Ready
Chapter 33: And What Do You Want?
Chapter 34: Ready For...?
Chapter 35: Russia
Chapter 36: You're The One
Chapter 37: My World
Chapter 38: Ever After?
Chapter 39: KnK
Bonus Chapter: Honeymoon in Tokyo
Bonus Chapter: The Heirs

Chapter 1: Meeting Her

27.5K 322 220
By Author_AMichelle

**Note: This isn't a story about a sweet girl and a normal bad boy who fall in love.
This is a VERY TOXIC RELATIONSHIP. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Both are violent

I'll apologize in advance to any incorrect translation. It's off of Google translate. **

Name: (Unknown) Korol
Age: (unknown)
Alias: King
Born: Russia
Wanted by: Interpol/FBI

****

"We're 5 minutes out" my driver said to me

I nod and scroll through my phone. A few minutes later we pull into my private entrance in the back of the strip club I own. I own a few around the city but they're mostly to run my money through. My men step out of the other SUV and open my door. We walk into the club through a private tunnel only my men and I know of.

I go straight to my office and sit at my desk. My men wait outside other than my 2nd in command, Carlo.

"Man you should see the new pussy down there"

"Vse oni u menya byli. U menya vse v poryadke" I said back not even bothering to look at him.
(I've had them all. I'm good)

"No you haven't. There's this new one...oh she's on stage now!"

I ignore him and start going over my books. After about 2 hours of reading and counting money I'm finally done. I gather my men and leave back out the tunnel.

"Boss can we stop for food? I'm fucking starving!" Carlo said whining like a child. If we weren't related I'd have killed him years ago.

"Fine. We can stop by Ava's"

Ava's is a restaurant that I own but is actually one of the few legit business. No drugs or illegal shit just food. Really good fucking food. I named it after my late sister Ava. She always wanted to open a restaurant of her own so I did it in her memory. Which is also why I don't allow anything illegal to touch the place.

We pull into the parking lot and park. Once inside we head to the back to the private areas used for large groups. My men sit at other tables, not near mine knowing I don't like anyone near me when I eat. Carlo is barely allowed most days. I'm looking at my phone when I hear some speak.

"Good evening, sir. I'm Crystal and I'll be your server. Can I start you with something to drink?"

I look up and a skinny blonde standing there. I look back at my phone and give her my drink order. She leaves and when she came back she started talking to me about something I didn't care to pay attention to. I glanced at Carlo signaling him to get her away from me. He gets her attention and I grab my drink and go over to the bar. I sit and go back to looking at my phone.

"Long day?" I heard a soft voice say. I look to my right to see the biggest silver/blue eyes I've ever seen staring back at me. Sun tanned skin, black hair, and huge t...

"Sorry. Didn't mean to bother you. You just look really stressed " She smiled at me

"Not stressed but yes I've had a long day. Thank you for asking." I reply before ordering another drink.

"You're welcome." She looked at my drink and raised an eyebrow. "Jack and Coke? Mhm interesting"

"What?"

"You look like you'd have better taste than that."

"Excuse me?" I said chuckling slightly

"No disrespect I just know drinks and that is not the best. Here..." I watch as she orders me a new drink and ask for water to be added. "Try this"

"The watered down alcohol?"

"I bet you like it"

"Ok...bet." I take a sip and it's incredible. "Wow"

"Exactly. A good bourbon and a splash of mineral water. Not ice."

"I do stand corrected. You clearly know your stuff. So what would you like since you won the bet?"

She looks me up and down while biting her lip. She giggles and finally answers. "Oh, I don't want anything."

"How about I get something then?"

"And what exactly would you want from me?"

"Poobeday so mnoy"
(Have lunch with me)

"Russian? That's hot but what did you say?"

"I said have lunch with me?"

"You're...asking me out?"

"No. I said lunch, not dinner. I just moved here recently and don't know many people or places. If you know good liquor you must know where the good spots around town are. I'm just looking for a friend. Everyone needs friends. Even me"

"You don't even know my name."

"Well I'm...King. You can call me King."

"Nice to meet you Mr King. I'm Karrilynn. Karri or Lynn for short.

"It's just King. And I know your name now so what do you say?"

"I say no."

What the fuck?

"Excuse me?"

"Look you seem cool but I'm not looking for a boyfriend. I just got out of a relationship and I'm definitely not looking to jump back into anything"

"I understand but I think you're reading to much into this. I just wanted to grab food, not marry you."

"Um" I watched as she bit her lip again thinking it over. "Alright. I'll meet you somewhere for lunch but we split the bill...deal?"

"You want to pay for your food?"

"No, I want to split the cost of both of our meals together. Seems fair"

That's kind of attractive

"Well then you have a deal just Lynn"

"Ok...just King"

"You know we're both drinking alone so why not just have dinner together now instead." She suggested

"I guess that could work." We get up and walk into the room with my men. I see them all stop and stare at her as she walks in front of me. I couldn't help noticing the sway of her hips as she walked. Great tits and a perfect ass is a great but dangerous combination. We stop at the table I previously sat at before and the waitress comes back.

"So what can I get for you, sir?" She says to me while completely ignoring Karrilynn.

"I'll take two orders of the steak meals. Id like them rare, with a side of asparagus, and loaded potatoes." I said looking only at Karrilynn. The waitress follows my eyes and mistakenly rolls her eyes at her.

"Roll your eyes at me again and I'll rip them out of your fucking skull, sit them on the table facing you, and make you watch me beat your fucking ass."

All of my men stared wide eyed at her while I just smirked. The waitress finally closes her mouth and turns back to me. Before she can say anything I stop her and tell her to think about whatever was about to come out of her mouth...she made the smart decision to just walk away after that.

"...suka" (bitch)

"So you do speak Russian?"

"Yes."

"But before at the bar..."

"You never asked me if I understood. I asked you what you said to see if you'd be honest, Mr King."

"I'm always honest...so you speak russian and clearly don't back down from others"

"I don't take shit from anyone. And well that bitch had it coming. She's lucky all I did was threaten her."

"That was interesting to watch...I'm gonna rip your eyes out and make you watch me beat your fucking ass. That was very unexpected but entertaining. How serious were you?"

"Oh I never joke about a fight. And people rolling their eyes is one of my pet peeves."

"Noted. And I agree it's disrespectful."

"So what do you do for a living NEW FRIEND?"

"I'm an entrepreneur. I have many businesses around the world"

"Wow, nice brag"

"That wasn't a brag...trust me. What do you do?"

"I use to model but now I'm a realtor."

"I'll have to google you. Anyways I hope you don't mind that I ordered for you."

"No it's fine. Plus I like a man who takes control."

"Daddy issues?"

"You have no idea, handsome." She said with a wink.

We ate, talked, and by the time we were done eating it was like I knew everything about her. She was very honest with me which I appreciated. Naturally I couldn't be as forthcoming. She either didn't want to know or knew not to ask to many questions.

"Well this was fun but I need to head home. I have an early showing tomorrow."

"Thank you for having dinner with me." She takes her phone out and hands it to me. "What am I doing with this?"

"Put your number in genius" I don't know yet if I like or dislike her mouth. I put my number in and send myself a text then hand her the phone back.

"Well see you around just King. Feel free to text me if you need more advice on what taste best" she winks at me before turning to walk away. Before stepping out the room she looked at me over her shoulders while biting her lip again. Then she was gone.

"If you don't fuck her I will" Carlo said to me.

"You couldn't handle a woman like that." I say as we leave.

"No fair. You're gonna fuck her and dump her. I bet you did the 'everybody needs friends' line on her didn't you?"

"Ne revnuy kuzen...You can have her when I'm done with her. Which won't be long..."
(Don't be jealous cousin)

It's been two weeks and I hadn't heard from KarriLynn. I've tried texting her once but she never replied. I don't chase women so I left it at that.

I was meeting at a restaurant with an associate of mine and had just finished up when I was standing outside waiting for the valet. I'd been looking at my phone but when I noticed a familiar woman nearby...

I didn't realize she had as many tattoos when we first met. If I'm being honest it made her seem even sexier.

"Karrilynn?"

She looks in my direction and smiles. She walks over to me and tilts her head biting her lip.

"Mr. King...how are you?"

"I'm ok. Sad but ok." I say back

"Sad...why?"

"I met this really beautiful woman who never called or texted me back."

"Oh right...I'm sorry. I've just been really busy. My dickhead of a cousin has been driving me crazy about finding him a new home here in Miami. The idiot isn't moving here for over a year but wants a home now. Ugh...sorry. So how have you been?"

"Haven't been killed so can't complain. So what are you doing here?"

"Getting some shopping done before I head home. This week is the only down time I'll have for a while. So its gonna be me, large pizzas, and my bed for the next 5 days"

"Without your new friend?"

"...well come with me."

"What?"

"You heard me. I'm taking you home and getting you in my bed"

"You're serious, aren't you?"

"Very. There are very few things I joke about Mr King. And a handsome guy coming home with me isn't one of them" She looked me up and down.

"So you take many men with you?"

"No but I could use the company" She said "but I have one rule"

"And what's that?" I said with a raised eyebrow

"Minimum clothing required"

"Chto by ty ni khotel krasivogo"
(Whatever you'd like beautiful)

Character Introduction

Jord Liddell as King

Valerie C as Karrilynn James

Thoren Bradley as Carlo King

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 9.5K 50
Adelaine Matthews,a 19 year old hardworking girl with a passion for cooking and a dream to own a restaurant loses money as she pays off her mother's...
120K 4.2K 42
⚠️Adult content!⚠️ *SMUT IS INCLUDED IN MOST OF THE CHAPTERS SO READ IT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED* William Rostov We were destined to marry when we were...
4.9M 136K 51
⚠️warning⚠️ this book contains mature content and abuse. This Is the first warning and will not be the last. Andrei Volkov is the head of the Russia...