Are You A Spy? - A Wrong Numb...

By Ilovetoreadandwrite

!Cover Change! What will happen when Peter Parker accidentally texts Natasha Romanoff? Will she figure out he... More

"Are You A Spy?"
"Give Me My Phone!"
"YOU WORK WHERE?!"
I'm Angry Pirate Dude
Path of the Bubble Gum
Hey Spider-Man
"Are you Ned?"
"I got in!!"
Knives and Fire
"Shoot."
Fast, werid and... donuts?
Brooklyn
Saving a Hero and a Villain
The Coffee Incident
The Competition
Kraven's Spider Hunt
"MJ? I don't feel so good."
#InternetFam
Meeting Mr. Loki
Italian Lady in the Computer
"WHY IS IT PURPLE?!"
MJ is Still Queen
Windows and Study Hall
PRETZEL
Movie Time. Part 1.
Movie Time. Part 2.
Injuries
"Peter Parker, right?"
Dreams Come True
Sad times
The Funeral
Run Away
Missing
The Reveal
Realizations
Legal Matters
Not enough coffee for this one
Sorting Things Out
Tagged and 122k Celebration
Fruit Punch?
NoT fRuIt PuNcH!
Binge Watching (A/N I Have A Problem)
For Goodness Sake
Happyily Ever After... Right?
Surprise! (Author's Note)
For People Who Need Faith in Humanity: an A/N
Read this plz
Spread this (TW: self harm, sucide mention.)
ATTENTION ALL MARVEL LOVERS
Sequel Coming Soon

The Parker Luck

36.8K 988 264
By Ilovetoreadandwrite

Peter's POV
"Me?" I asked. Iron Man? Looking for me?

"Yeah you." He said and checked an imaginary watch on his wrist. "Natasha will be here in two minutes and-"

"Black Widow?" I stood there shocked. Good thing he can't see under my mask.

"Yeah. Fury wants to meet you on the Helacarrier."

I heard a scream, it came from a few blocks away so I was probably the only one to hear it.

"I'm sorry. But can we reschedule?"

"You're kidding me. Listen. Me, Natasha, and Clint are in charge of bringing you in. You have to come with us."

"I have to go." I said, panicking as I heard another scream.

"I swear if you run—"

I didn't hear the rest. I was already swinging towards the noise.

Two blocks away I saw two kids, a teenager and a little girl. A man dressed in black was trying to fight the teen while his buddy tried to get the little girl in a car.

"Hey! This is a no-kidnapping zone!" I yelled and swooped down, kicking the man in black. The teen looked stunned.

"Take the kid!" I yelled to the teen after kicking the other man's arm. He let go of the little girl and my spider sense flared. I shoved the girl into the teenager. I moved but the bullet grazed my skin.

"Ouch. Rude." I grabbed my arm which was in pain. I could feel blood dripping from my arm.

They both went into fighting stances but I webbed them up.

"Thank you, Spider-Man!" The little girl said. She had run up to me and was hugging my legs. I smiled and patted her on the head.

"No problem kid."

"Cassie!" A women called running over to us. A man was with her.

"Mommy! Spider-Man saved me!" She gushed, hugging the women.

"Thank you." The mom said. I nodded. "And you young lady, for helping us figure out where she was."

That's when I noticed the teen there, behind who I assume was the girl's father. I waved at her. She looked down and said something along the lines of "just trying to help."

"I have to go." I told them. "Can you call the cops for me?"

"Of course. Thank you again." The man said.

"Just doing my job." I said swinging off.

Tony's POV
I couldn't believe it. The guy just up and left! A few seconds later, Nat came up on her bike.

"Well? Where is he?" Nat asked getting off her bike. I motioned for her to get back on.

"He ran."

"He what?" I could see the shock on her face. I nodded.

It took me a minute to fly over to where he was headed. Only to see cop cars and a family.

"What happened here?" I asked landing in the ground.

"Look mommy! Now we've seen four superheroes today!" The little girl exclaimed.

"Four?" Me and Bat asked at the same time. Yet another vigilante?

"Honey, that girl wasn't a superhero. She just wanted to help." The mother said, glancing over at a teenager in a worn hoodie.

I looked over to her. Not part of the family? I walked over to her since she wasn't being questioned by police.

"Hey. Can you tell us what happened?" I asked.

"Oh. I just- saw it happen and tried to help. Kicked a gun of out one of their hands." She said pointing to a gun on the ground right before the police picked it up. "Then before I knew it, Spider-Man came in, took care of things, and left."

"Which way did he go?" I asked.

"That way." She pointed behind us.

"Thanks!" I yelled taking off.

Peter's POV
I made it to Ned's before they could find me again. There was no way I could join shied, right? If they force me to reveal my identity, that would put MJ, Ned, and Aunt May in danger. I couldn't do that to them.

"Ahhh!" I heard someone shout from behind me as I was closing the window. I whipped around to see Ned closing the door.

"Dude! Warn me before you just decide to drop in! You scared me!" He whisper-shouted.

"Ned honey, everything alright?" Ms. Leeds asked, probably from the kitchen.

"Oh yeah. You know, just Peter using the window again!" Ned shouted. I laughed a bit. I had surprised Ned so many times we decided to tell the truth. That I had come up the balcony/fire escape outside Ned's window to get into his room.

"Peter! You should be more careful! That old thing could collapse." She scolded me.

"I'll be sure to be careful Ms. Leeds!" I yelled.

I took some of the clothes I had left here last time I slept over. Or was it the time before that? I couldn't tell anymore. I quickly changed into them since I hadn't dared go back for my backpack. At least Ned made me trackers to put on my backpacks. Although I still find older ones around town.

"So how was— ya know. SM-ing today?" Ned asked. I smiled.

"Two words. Iron. Man." His eyes went wide.

"You're joking!" He yelled a little too loudly. I put a finger to my lips.

"Don't worry Peter." Ned said leaning closer. "I think she knows." He whispered. I nodded. Of she probably knows.

"Ok well," I sighed trying to hide my slight annoyance that yet again someone found out I was Spider-Man, "Iron Man wanted to take me to the Hellacarrier and whatever but Shield might want me to reveal my identity and I can't do that because of May's safety. So I ran, but really only to help a little girl who two men where trying to kidnap." I told him, his eyes seemed to get wider at every word.

"Duuuuuude." He said shocked. "Iron Man has been your idol forever!"

"Duh. If anyone knows that it's me." I laughed, Ned was fangirling again.

"Do you think you could give me a code or something that could slow that Tin Can down next time I see him?" I asked turning in the TV.

"Careful. You're Spider is showing." He teased. I rolled my eyes before turning on a Star Wars movie.

"Just my luck Iron Man would be sent by Shield to find out who I am." I yawned. It wasn't long after I said that before I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 621 28
Ara has been on the run from Hydra for years. Living in Tenneesse, doing small jobs like mowing lawns and pet-sitting all while trying to keep out of...
215K 8.5K 11
(Book 1) A new villain is threatening the Avengers. During a fight that the Avengers are bound to lose, something happens. Loki. He saves them, bu...
85.6K 3.5K 70
"It is my duty and an honor for my family and my future kingdom." "But, what is you want to do?" You have been best friends with T...
7.5K 311 60
Eleanor (Nora) Williams had grown up, next door to Peter Parker, since he had moved in with his aunt May. Nora spent most of her life, in May's, more...