Manifest (KOTLC Sokeefe fanfi...

بواسطة KotlcMegaFan07

A Sokeefe Story that starts right after the end of Legacy. المزيد

Chapter 1
A/N
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11~Fitz
Chapter 12~Sophie
Story Cover
Chapter 13 ~ Sophie
Chapter 14 ~ Sophie
Chapter 15 ~ Keefe
Chapter 16 ~ Sophie

Chapter 7

1.1K 13 3
بواسطة KotlcMegaFan07

I reread the scroll over and over not realizing I was crying till I saw my tears on the paper.  I started to cry harder. I knew the others had no idea what to do. I saw them all looking at each other then back to me.  Suddenly a pain shot through me like a bullet. Then I blacked out.

I know this is really short but the next chapter will be super long to make up for it.  The next chapter will be in Biana's POV also.
~Addison ☺

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

140K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
885K 54.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.8M 59.1K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
331K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...