The Chosen

By Tasergirl

Instead of avoiding the Mikaelson ball as she had been aiming to do, Bonnie was talked into going. What would... More

Ember
Heart
Dance
Game Night
Somebody
Going Over
The Start
And You Are?
A.N.
Survivor
Explanations
Surprise
Twisted
Prophecy
We Stand
Rise
Returned
Welcome
You Should Be Scared
Bonds
Before

Burn

6K 246 95
By Tasergirl

A.N.
Usually I leave the a.n for the end of the story and there will be a small one at the end but first I just wanted to let you all know how amazingly grateful I am for you. The amount of support I've gotten was just unbelievable and even made me tear up. I can't explain how amazing it made me feel thank you all so much I love you guys❤️

"What are you"

Bonnie looked at the thing before her in complete shock. Wings reaching from tree to tree protruding from his back. They ripped his clothes from his body, exposing some sort of armor underneath. His eyes did glow, as she had predicted before, somehow strangely similar to what she'd seen in her vision. What most caught her attention were the horns which grew from his head, coming from nowhere.

"How sad it must be for you, to know nothing of your own world" He said, instead of answering her question. Bonnie's eyes widened at his words, confusion, fear, and adrenaline coursing through her.

"What are you talking about? What the hell do you want with me?" She asked immediately putting up a force field when he began walking forward. Borra simply smirked when he came in contact with it.

"Simply put, Bonnie, you need to die" he said making her eyes harden. She lifted her other hand, throwing him back with her power. The man, or thing, slammed into the tree behind him. Bonnie still moved no further, she couldn't take the chance. She had no idea what he even was.

"Why? What do you gain from my death?" She asked in confusion, she thought her time taking care things that went bump in the night were over. She thought she was finally free.

"It's not what I will gain, it's what I will prevent" Borra said, his voice filled with so much conviction. It only served to confuse her more.

"What are you talking about?" She asked, getting irritated with the runaround, and unable to stop from asking where the hell Klaus was.

"You, Bonnie Bennett, will bring destruction to my world given the chance" he said, his voice low and eyes glowing with anger. An anger he felt was justified while Bonnie was simply confused by it.

"What are you talking about I would never do anything like that, to anyone" she told him, her voice begging for him to understand. He had to have the wrong person. There was no way she would do anything like that to anyone.

"I am not mistaken" he said his voice growing sad for a moment, before he looked up at her. The anger was back full force. "If allowed to live you would burn my home to the ground"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Lucy frowned at her surroundings. The furniture was old and dust covered the walls and some surfaces. It was sparsely decorated with a simple bed, a chair and bureau with a tv on it, though she was sure it was about 10 years old at the least. She'd seen worse.

"It isn't much but it will do for the night" Callon said bringing in her bag and putting it on the chair. Lucy shrugged a shoulder as she sat on the bed.

"I've had worse" she told him softly, more than ready to shed her clothes and sleep. When he shut the door she sighed, throwing herself back onto the bed. Callon looked at her in amusement as she stretched out on the bed happily.

"I don't think I've seen anyone be that happy to lay on a bed since the war" Callon said, a small smirk on his lips. Lucy narrowed her eyes at him playfully.

"Well when you've spent days on the road, in a tiny cramped car, a bed is the most amazing thing ever" Lucy said sitting up. Callon nodded at her reasoning. He was happy to not be in the small car as well.

Lucy looked at her phone and frowned. Bonnie had been texting her. They talked regularly, with weekly phone calls and FaceTime but since Callon entered her life she'd been avoiding her calls. She didn't want to lie to her.

Bonnie had more than enough people keeping things from her or outright lying, Lucy never wanted to be one of them. Now that Bonnie was a freaking queen, she'd have more liars and manipulative people around her than ever before.

That of course brought her to the man in front of her, taking weapons from a duffel bag. He was stoic in a way she wasn't used to in men. He was war worn and had a certain sadness to him that she supposed came from losing his love. There was also regret.

Yet even with all that she'd seen him be animated, charismatic even. He definitely had a charm to him. Somehow she knew that this being would protect Bonnie with his life. He would throw himself of a sword for her. All because he loved a woman a thousand years ago. She'd never felt more sorry, or inspired, by anyone in her life.

"You are troubled" he said as he observed her. Lucy frowned as she was pulled from her thoughts. His face simply showed concern for her, he acted as if he'd been taking care of her his whole life. It was only that genuine concern that made her smile at him softly.

"I'll be fine" she assured him. Instead of leaving it alone like she wanted, he tilted his head at her, the corners of his mouth pulling down as he frowned. Lucy sighed as she lifted her phone, realizing she wasn't going to get out of this without telling him.

"I've been ignoring her texts, she even called to make sure I was okay and I ignored that too" she admitted to the old being. Callon nodded in understanding, knowing she felt guilty but still confused as to why she would ignore Bonnie.

"I don't want to lie to her" she said answering his unasked question. The woman sighed, throwing herself back on the bed once more. Callon had to stop himself from smiling.

He was always amazed by how humans worked. They were sometimes cruel, capricious beings that had no regard for anything other than themselves. Other times though, they were this. So worried about others, especially those they care about. Lucy was only part human, true, but she was raised as one with no knowledge of her other side.

"She will understand, your majesty, this is for the best" Callon reassured her, sitting on the bed beside her. "I'm sure she'd rather hear it in person than over the phone"

Lucy nodded at his words, knowing they were true. Besides at least she'd be beside her for the fallout. As much as she knew what she was doing was right, she couldn't help the guilt that ate at her.

"We'll do whatever we can to protect her Lucy, this I promise you" he swore softly. Lucy smiled at him, leaning back onto the bed once more.

"Fine I get it, we're doing the right thing so, get my mind off of it, tell me about Qetsiyah"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Bonnie looked at the being pressed against the tree, his eyes burning a hole into her. The small witch couldn't take her eyes off him, not only because of what he looked like, but because of what he'd told her.

"What are you talking about? I don't want to burn anything down I-" she started but was cut off by his laugh. It was cruel, humorless, unbelieving.

"You're a good liar" he told her, his eyes hard. Bonnie's breathing quickened, stepping back wide eyed she realized he started to move, struggling against her power. "You might even believe it yourself"

Bonnie screamed as he lunged forward, using his wings to grant him more speed. The small witch's back hit the wall painfully, the bark digging into her flesh. Bonnie gasped as he wrapped his hands around her neck.

Pressing a hand against his chest she was bombarded with a vision. Eyes. The same lightening eyes that she saw in her vision when she touched the ember. Determination courses through her as she sent a burst of power into him, causing him to fly back.

Bonnie's eyes widened when she saw Borra fly into the tree, becoming impaled with a large sharp branch sticking out of it. He yelled out in pain as Bonnie turned, sprinting in the direction of the boarding house.

"You can't run from me!" Borra yelled as Bonnie ran. She wouldn't turn back, she knew better than that.

Bonnie didn't get far before she was yanked back, flying into a tree. Falling to the floor she tried, and failed, to regain her breath. She saw Borra's feet as he walked up to her.

"For what it's worth, I am sorry I have to do this" he told her, Bonnie's eyes widened as she saw his nails elongate into claws.

Before he could move any closer he was thrown away. Bonnie was shocked to see Finn standing in front of her protectively. The original bared his fangs at Borra, ready to fight the being. The horned creature stood, stretching its wings out as Bonnie sat up.

"So you consort with the damned?" Borra asked Bonnie angrily as Finn glared at him from in front of her.

"Bonnie, are you alright?" Finn asked her softly, though never took his eyes off of Borra. The witch nodded, other than her cut up back and bruises around her neck she'd be fine. She'd live at least. "Good, now, I'll bring you his heart"

Bonnie's eyes widened as she watched them fight. Borra was strong, his wings giving him extra advantage but Finn was like a completely different person. His speed was unmatched as he landed blow after blow, her eyes could barely keep up.

Suddenly it wasn't just Finn, Klaus had returned, fighting the being with his brother. Bonnie shouldn't have been surprised with the ferocity Klaus possessed but she was. Yet what surprised her more was how precise they were, how calculated. They fought side by side against Borra, almost like a dance.

"Come we have to get you out of here" Bonnie heard, turning to see Rebekah. The blonde looked at her in a way that made Bonnie feel like she looked worse than she felt, she didn't think she'd ever seen Rebekah look so worried about anyone.

Before Bonnie could respond they heard a yell. Klaus had Borra with his arms behind his back, looking ready to break his arms when the creature flipped him over, rushing towards Finn. His hand aimed right for Finns heart.

"No!" Bonnie yelled, raising her hand. Without meaning to she conjured a ring of fire around him, as tall as the trees, as his wings were wrapped in vines. Borra screamed in frustration as he was trapped, cursing them all.

Yet Bonnie couldn't see any of it. As soon as her hand fell to her side she felt the tell tale signs of over exhausting her magic. Blood dropped from her nose as she grew dizzy. Bonnie heard someone call her name in alarm before the darkness overtook her.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
If someone were to ask Caroline who her best friend was she would immediately say Bonnie and Elena. If asked to choose between them though, she would have to choose Bonnie.

The witch was there for her through it all and vice versa. Bonnie was there when she got her first period in gym class, helped her get ready for her first date, she even got passed her prejudices against vampires for Caroline. They were always there for each other no matter what. So when she heard Bonnie was attacked and now unconscious Caroline ran to her.

They took Bonnie to the a Mikaelson Mansion, laying her down in Rebekah's bed. Rebekah wanted to change Bonnie into some of her clothes so she wouldn't wake up in an uncomfortable, ripped up dress but Caroline stopped her. She knew of Bonnie woke up in different clothing she'd be scared and more than a bit pissed off. The big bed made her look so small, smaller than she'd seen Bonnie in years.

"Who would do this?" Elena asked as Caroline sat beside the bed, Bonnie's hands in her own. Klaus looked at her and shrugged. He wasn't exactly thrilled with the doppelgängers presence in his home but knew better than to throw her on the street where she belonged, Bonnie would be furious with him. That didn't mean he wanted to answer her questions.

"All we've gotten from him so far is that his name is Borra, we don't know what he is, where he's from or why he would want to do this to her" Klaus muttered as he looked at the small witch. It seemed they all forgot how fragile Bonnie truly was. She was a witch yes, and a powerful one at that, but she was still very human.

"He is not exactly feeling cooperative, we may need some of Niklaus's unique skill set" Elijah said from his spot beside the door. He'd been with the creature for hours, trying to get him to talk but he's said nothing so far. He left Borra in the hands of Damon for now, whose blue eyes showed he wouldn't hold back.

Caroline looked up at Klaus, her eyes narrowing. Slowly letting go of Bonnie's hand she stood, turning to the hybrid. Klaus watched as the blonde approached him.

"Get everything out of him, or I will" Caroline said. Klaus was surprised, not by her words but her eyes. Her blue orbs promised retribution. She was telling the truth, if he didn't she would raise hell on the creature in their dungeons.

Nodding he took another look at the small witch on the bed. She looked so small on the king size bed, her hair around her like a halo. Klaus took a breath, deep and slow, before turning and leaving the room.

Caroline watched as he left, wondering why he seemed so genuinely concerned for Bonnie. She was sure he wanted her power, he probably wanted to have sex with her too, but that look that he gave her made the blonde think otherwise. He looked almost protective of her.

"If you would all give me the room, I would like to care for the child" they heard, turning to see Esther at the doorway. Caroline looked at her, watching the blonde woman as she walked forward. Elena walked out with Elijah, the mans eyes staying on Bonnie until he left.

"I want to stay" Caroline said, her voice low as she looked at the blonde woman. She seemed nice enough but Esther gave birth to the originals, Caroline wasn't trusting her with Bonnie no matter how much her sons seemed to like her.

Esther looked at the young vampire, watching the determination in her blue eyes. She was a strong girl, especially protective of the small witch in the bed. If they wanted to get to Bonnie they needed to get passed her. With that in mind Esther nodded.

"Alright, if you could stand back then" she asked the young girl. Caroline nodded, walking towards a wall on the far right. Far enough to give Esther her space but close enough to get to Bonnie quickly if needed to.

"I hope you know, we don't wish to harm her" Esther says making Caroline raise an eyebrow at her.

"I've got about a year's worth of memories saying otherwise" she quips, if you were friends with Bonnie Bennett you needed to be quick with the comebacks after all. The older woman smiled patiently, understanding in her eyes.

"That was before I came back" Esther told her gently. Her eyes were soft as she looked at the long legged blonde. "I promise you, my family will no longer harm yours" she said softly before turning back to Bonnie.

"What are you going to do?" Caroline asked as Esther put her hands on Bonnie's temple's. The older woman closed her eyes and took a breath, focusing on the small witch.

"I'm going to enter her mind"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Bonnie looked around in confusion, her eyes taking in everything. The entire room was larger than the Mikaelsons ballroom. It was strange because before now that was the largest room she'd ever been in.

She looked at the extravagant walls in awe. They were designed beautifully, gold inscriptions that she'd never seen before. Looking up at the highest ceiling she'd ever looked at she saw winged beings painted on it. Horned. Just like the one that attacked her. Bonnie knit her eyebrows together softly.

That's right. She nearly forgot, she was just attacked. Finn found her, somehow, and protected her. So what the hell was she doing here? What the hell did these visions mean? Why did she keep getting them? None of it made sense to her.

"Qetsiyah wait!" She heard turning her head to see the woman from before walking in, her dress bellowing behind her as she walked into the ballroom swiftly. She saw a man behind her, the same man that she saw spying on Qetsiyah and her lover before.

"No Elrohir!" Qetsiyah yelled turning to him, raising a hand. Her anger was palpable, Bonnie could nearly taste it in the air. What surprised her the most were Qetsiyah's eyes though. They glowed as she looked at the man, Elrohir.

They were electric.

"It's too risky Elrohir, this could put everyone at risk, do you not understand that?" She asked him, both anger and disbelief showing in her voice. Elrohir stopped as he noticed her eyes weren't the only electric thing about her.

There was some type of glowing wisps around her hands. Like lightning was surrounding them. Bonnie could barely believe her eyes. The woman had lightening at her fingertips.

"Bonnie" the small witch heard behind her. Slowly the witch's surroundings melted away, Bonnie nearly sagged in frustration. She still didn't understand why she was having the visions but she knew they were important. The more she knew the more she felt a tug in her gut. She needed to know what was happening.

"Wake up Bonnie"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Bonnie frowned as her eyes fluttered open, squinting as they adjusted to the light. She looked up, finding cornflower blue eyes staring down at her.

"Oh thank God!" Caroline gasped, bringing Bonnie into a tight embrace. Bonnie took in a deep breath, breathing in Caroline's scent as she did so, it was comforting.

"I'm okay Care, I promise" Bonnie whispered into the blondes hair, looking at Esther Mikaelson over Caroline's shoulder. The elder witch vampire hybrid looked at her, smiling softly, but Bonnie could tell there was something else behind her eyes.

"Oh God, how's Finn? Where's Klaus? Are they okay?" Bonnie asked pulling away from the blonde. Caroline's eyebrows furred together, she felt her stomach clench at the worried look in Bonnie's eyes.

Bonnie was one of those people who couldn't hide much because her face always gave her away. It was her eyes mostly, the way they'd sparkle if she loved you. When she hated you, you would be able to see hellfire in her eyes. Caroline worried because as she asked for Klaus she saw the hellfire was dimmed. Something else was taking its place. The same thing that was happening with the other Mikaelsons.

Caroline knew that Bonnie still didn't trust the hybrid. That much she definitely knew. She also knew that the small witch didn't hate him as much as she used to. She'd begun to care. That worried her to no end.

"I'm here" Finn said as he walked into the room quietly. Bonnie smiled up at him, trying to get up. She was surprised when two pairs of hands stopped her.

"You've just woken up, you still need rest" Finn said softly to her, frowning worriedly as he pushed her softly back into the bed. Caroline let her hand on Bonnie's wrist slacken at the originals display. While Esther was u surprised by it Caroline was stunned. The eldest man original was the most reserved of them all. This was the first time she'd ever even seen him touch anyone.

"I'll be fine" Bonnie groaned out irritable. She felt a tremendous need to pout but restrained herself, she couldn't pout in front of a 1,000 year old vampire.

"I'm sure you will be, but I fear what your friend would do to us if something were to happen" Finn said sharing a look with Caroline. The blonde raised an eyebrow slightly, suspiciously, at Finn before shrugging.

"He's smart" she commented in Bonnie's ear uselessly before flipping her hair over her shoulder. Bonnie smiled slightly at her but nodded in agreement.

"He is" Bonnie said softly before looking around. "I can't believe I'm about to ask this but... is Klaus okay?" She asked wondering where the hybrid was. Caroline nodded her head gently, gesturing out the door.

"He's 'talking' to the guy who attacked you, he won't give anything up but his name" Caroline said as Esther watched the young girls eyes widen.

"What! No" Bonnie said standing up and rushing out of the room before anyone could stop her. She wasn't sure how she knew where she was going, the only times she'd been in here she'd gotten lost. Yet somehow she made it to their, dungeon she guessed.

Borra was tied up, iron chains wrapped around his wrist. She wasn't sure why but they looked as if they were burning him. His screams bounced off the walls as Klaus cut into his stomach. The whole thing nearly made Bonnie vomit.

Damon's eyes widened as he realized Bonnie barged in the room. Moving towards her he tried to stop the small witch, but was pushed out the way.

"What are you doing?" Bonnie asked rushing to grab the knife from Klaus. Borra looked at the small witch, exhaustion and anger clear on his face. Klaus looked at Bonnie in surprise, wondering how she even found them. She could barely make her way around here regularly, let alone find their dungeons on her own.

"I'm getting answers" Klaus said simply, as if it were obvious. Bonnie wanted to groan. She wanted to throw the knife at his head or even punch him in the face, but she held herself back. Instead she rolled her eyes at him before turning to the being chained up.

"Who are you?" She asked causing the man to roll his eyes at her. He would have flexed his wings had they not chained them as well.

"I am Borra, that is all I will tell you" he muttered. They'd already tortured him for a over an hour, he assumed she was still unconscious at that time. Her hair was a bit ruffled and she still had cuts on her arm along with rips in her dress.

"Do you know what I am Borra?" She asked him tiredly. He looked down at the small girl, irritation bleeding into his eyes.

"It seems I know more than you do" he told her quietly. The statement confused Bonnie, making her eyebrows knit together. While she wanted him to elaborate she knew she needed to do things quickly, they needed to know more about him. More about what he wanted and if he had friends.

"If that's true, then you know, as a witch I can just look through your mind and find out what I want" she said softly, looking up into his eyes, which changed back into glowing orbs. Her own eyes widened at the sight.

"Just tell me what I want to know, I don't want to do that" she said, her voice low as she looked at him. The others in the room stood quiet as they looked on. Klaus watched as the witch stared him down, her green eyes unyielding even as his glowed angrily.

"I will not betray my people" he muttered, his voice low as he looked up. He stared at the wall passed her head, not giving her anything else.

Bonnie sighed at his words. She didn't like looking through people's minds. The last time she did it had been to Mason Lockwood, the werewolf didn't last long after that. Even if it wasn't her fault she still felt guilty for the part that she played in it and using this power reminded her of that.

"Fine" she said tersely. Bonnie took a deep breath, raising her hands to his temples. She stopped for a moment, giving him a last chance to simply tell her. When he made no motion to say anything she continued, laying her hands on his temples.

The flashes that Bonnie saw in her mind were unlike anything she'd ever seen in her life. Where he was from, it wasn't just another place, it was almost like another world.

There were large grassy planes, as far as the eye could see. Mountains that rose high into the sky, so far up it made your head hurt just looking at it. There was a small cottage, Bonnie noticed people surrounded it, a family. There were children playing in front, with a woman watching them.

Elowyn.

Suddenly her eyes were focused on a large castle, small in the distance but Bonnie knew in her heart that it was huge. Suddenly she was in front of it, watching the bustle of the city surrounding it. Though it was nothing like she'd ever seen. It almost looked, medieval.

The woman wore long dresses, though she saw some wearing trousers. Bonnie frowned as she looked around. It was a strange sight. It was like a mixture of medieval times and modern technology. It was unlike anything she'd ever seen in her life.

She could see a man, a very large man, though she couldn't see his face as his back was facing her. She could hear his voice though. It was loud nearly booming, he commanded attention and respect. Yet she wasn't sure why something inside of her bristled at the sound of it.

"The half breed would destroy our world, we must destroy her before she has a chance to do so" he told them. Bonnie could feel it. They all truly believed his words, but what the hell did he mean half breed?

She blinked and she was inside a cave, looking at something she'd never seen before. It looked like a jagged line. A lightning bolt almost. Floating in midair. Like a rift in the air. Somehow she knew that was it. The entrance to wherever she was.

Firilanid.

Bonnie let out a gasp as she let go of his mind, stepping back into her own. Blinking a few times she looked up at him, confusion in her eyes.

"You really believe I'd destroy your world?" She asked making him scoff at her. His anger and irritation gave way to something else.

"We are honorable men, we would never harm an innocent" he said strongly. Damon scoffed behind them, reminding the two of the fact that they were not alone.

"She hasn't done anything to you, or anyone, Bonnie Bennett is the poster child for morality" Damon told him, irritation seeping into his voice. How could anyone think judgy could destroy a whole world? She could barely kill a bee.

"Yet she surrounds herself with leeches" Borra sneers at the blue eyed vampire, his eyes narrowed. In the beings eyes that counted against her, simply proof that she was the destroyer.

"What do you mean we?" Klaus cuts in, causing Bonnie to freeze. She barely registered he used we, plural, more people were after her.

"More of you are coming after Bonnie?" Elijah asked, Bonnie didn't even notice when he walked in, Caroline and Finn were with him. Borra looked at him, his breathing heavy and eyes hard.

"There are many, and we won't stop, not until she is dead" he told them. Caroline's eyes widened for a moment before she walked forward and grabbed Bonnie's hand. As the blonde rushes her out of the room, glaring at Borra as she did so, Klaus walked up to him.

"You're all going to die" he told Borra, his voice low and cold. "And Bonnie Bennett will be standing above you all, but before that" at that moment he grabbed Borra's neck, roughly bringing them face to face, his eyes a bright amber. "I will make you pray for death"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Caroline? Bonnie? What's happening?!" Elena asked rushing after the two girls. Caroline rushed passed her, trying to get Bonnie out of the door. They needed to get her home, or to the boarding house, anywhere but here.

"We're leaving, we have to get Bonnie some place safe" Caroline said, letting go of Bonnie's hand to grab the small witch's jacket. It was only when she turned to give it back to her that they realized she was still engulfed in Klaus's jacket.

"She is safe, here is the safest place she could possibly be" Rebekah said as she walked down the stairs with Kol, the elder of the two smirking down at them, though Bonnie could see the worry when he looked at her. Elena and Stefan looked between the two blondes, wondering what was happening.

"Oh really? With that thing down there that wants to kill Bonnie with his friends?" Caroline asked pointing in the general direction of the Mikaelsons dungeon. They all heard her voice, she was panicking, ready to do whatever was needed to protect the small witch.

"We'll be here to protect her" Rebekah stressed, growing irritated at the whole thing. She cared about Bonnie she'd never let anything happen to her.

"You couldn't even protect her at the party!" Caroline yelled at her.

"If it wasn't for us she'd be dead!" Rebekah yelled back.

"Enough!" Bonnie yelled over them both, trying to calm herself. All eyes turned to her, including those of Finn, Klaus, and Elijah. Damon stood in the dungeon to keep an eye on Borra once more.

"Let's get one thing straight this is my life" she told them, pointing at herself. Those in the room couldn't help but notice her eyes. They were practically glowing. "Half of you didn't care about that until not too long ago and the other half actively tried to kill me so I decide what's best for me" she tells them all.

"Bonnie.." Caroline breathed out softly, her eyes wide as she watched the small witch.

"And what do you decide Little Witch?" Kol asked as he looked at the small Bennett, a smirk on his face. He was more than happy to see that she was beginning to stick up for herself, he hoped it was because of their influence in her life. He was nearly certain it was.

"I need to talk to him" she said strongly, her eyes hard as she watched those around her try to move, to prevent her from going to Borra. The only ones who didn't were Klaus and Kol.

"Bonnie are you crazy he wants you dead?" Caroline asked, not paying Elena mind as the doppelgänger moved to stand beside her. Bonnie brushed passed them both.

"Bonnie please think this through" Stefan pleaded with the small witch. He didn't want to see her hurt, especially not after being faced with that very fear hours earlier.

"This is not a negotiation, I'm doing it wether you like it or not" Bonnie said moving the vampire out of her way with a wave of her hand. Stefan moved to stop her once more, but was stopped himself by a hand on his forearm. Turning he looked into Klaus's eyes.

"Best not try to contradict her" Klaus said before smirking. "We all know she has a fiery temper"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Borra watched as the small witch walked into the room, or dungeon, they had him chained to. Her head held high as she stood before him. He noticed the blue eyed abomination stood straighter as she did so, preparing himself. For what? Neither of them knew yet, but the look in her eye let them know something had changed.

"If you're after me that means like everyone else you won't care who you hurt in the process" she said. It wasn't a question and Borra didn't answer her, he wouldn't say anything else.

"I think he's done talking Bon Bon" Damon muttered, his eyes staying on the winged man chained before them. Bonnie narrowed her eyes as she looked into his, before a smirk graced her lips.

"Veritas Tempus" she said lifting her hand towards Borra. The being's eyes widened as Bonnie's smirk grew. "Let's try this again shall we?" She asked sarcastically, pulling up a chair to sit in front of him.

"What did you do?" Damon asked as he watched Bonnie. She seemed more confident than she had a moment ago, more powerful. She was more sure of herself.

"A truth spell, he has to tell us everything now"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Is she crazy!" Caroline exclaimed throwing her hands into the air, hoping the small witch would walk back out so they could all go home. Elena frowned down at the floor as she listened to Caroline rant.

The hybrid watched both girls closely, inspecting them. The blonde was worried, that's where her incessant rambling was coming from. He understood her worry, even if it was giving him a headache.

The doppelgänger on the other hand was scared. He wasn't sure if it was for Bonnie or herself but it was palpable. He knew she wasn't a complete coward but she was a fool. If she stayed she'd be a liability.

At that moment he realized something. At no point did he ever think to leave Bonnie to deal with this herself. Not because of whatever the First Witch told his mother, he didn't even remember till this moment, not for his own kingdom but for Bonnie. He wouldn't leave Bonnie. He would not abandon her.

"She's the only one thinking rationally" Rebekah interjected, the sole living Mikaelson sister staring down the other blonde fiercely. "She knows that this is the best place to hold down, we have hybrids, we have room, including a war room, we have dungeons and we have safeguards in place, this is the safest place for her" she said making Caroline roll her eyes.

"Yes safe for you, but how the hell are we supposed to trust you, how do we know you won't throw Bonnie to them" she asked, anger and worry for her friend rising in her voice. She wouldn't leave Bonnie's gate in the hands of the very people who tried to kill her before.

"We saved her" Kol said irritated. He didn't like how these children were questioning his family. Granted they didn't always have pure motive but he wouldn't let anything harm Bonnie, none of them would.

"Yea and why is that? None of you ever cared about her before why now?" Stefan asked growing impatient at their endless squabbles. Elena watched as Stefan stood to defend them, paying attention as he clenched and unclench his hands.

"She's the most interesting person in this shit town why wouldn't we?" Kol replied with a smirk. Klaus shrugged a shoulder, conceding his point.

"That's enough" Finn said, finally raising his voice to garner their attention. "While you're all arguing amongst yourselves the object of your worry is downstairs with the very being we're to be protecting her from" he said strongly before leaving with Klaus and Elijah, all of them on their way to the small witch.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"First things first" Bonnie started as she looked at their prisoner, her eyes never leaving his. He was angry, completely pissed, and she couldn't help but take perverse pleasure in it. "Why do you want to kill me? I haven't destroyed anyone or anything"

Borra rolled his eyes at the small witch, angry that she was able to put such a spell on him. He could feel it's effects before she even asked a question, like he wanted to spill his guts to her. Like he wanted to tell her every secret he'd ever kept.

"Just because you haven't doesn't mean you won't" he told her, his voice low. "You are foretold to come to my home, bringing destruction with you"

"I didn't even know your home existed until you showed up here" Bonnie exclaimed angrily, narrowing her eyes. All she wanted was to be left alone and continue with a normal life but something always stood in the way of that.

"How many are you?" Klaus asked as he walked in, seeing Bonnie was at her wits end with the being in front of her. She was never a bad person, there wasn't a bad bone in her body. Fierce? Yes. Formidable? Admirable? Brave? Of course, but Bonnie Bennett would never hurt an innocent.

"More than you can handle" he told the hybrid with a smirk. "It took three of your strongest to subdue me, do you think you could handle 3 more of us?" He asked making Klaus stop. It did take 2 of them, and one of them was a hybrid. He, the strongest of his siblings, could only help in subduing the creature. Even then they'd only done it because of Bonnie.

"When are they coming?" Klaus asked, wondering how much time they had to fortify the mansion. Borra shrugged a shoulder, uncaring.

"I don't know, maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow but it will be soon" Borra told them uninterested. Bonnie rolled her eyes in irritation, wondering why he didn't know. Though it could be that they were waiting for him to kill her, they probably didn't expect Klaus to come to her rescue. Hell she didn't even expect it.

"Will they be bringing weapons?" Elijah asked, wondering if they'd somehow gotten a hold of anything that could hurt them. Though the white oaks were destroyed they'd never dealt with creatures like Borra. At the question Borra let out a bark of laughter.

"It wouldn't matter" he said smirking at them "you will all burn, starting with the one you care for the most" he said his eyes landing on Bonnie.

"It seems we know who that is before you do though" Borra told her, his smirk growing as she clenched her fist. The small witch looked at him, anger boiling in her veins. She could feel her magic surge through her at the threat. How dare he?

"How dare you?" She asked as she stepped towards him, the sound of her voice making the others in the room stare at her, wondering what she would do, it was no secret Bonnie would do whatever it took to protect her friends.

"I've never done anything to you but you come to my home, threatening me and the people I love?" She asked, while everyone in the room watched on with bated breath, they could all feel her power as it grew. Klaus noticed that it didn't spiral out of control, it just grew larger around the room, licking at his skin.

"Bonnie.." Finn said softly, trying to get her attention but trailing off when he saw her eyes began glowing once more. She was more powerful than any being they'd ever encountered, the Mikaelson siblings in the room wondered if that's why the First Witch took such an interest in the small Bennett.

"You're right, maybe you will overpower us, maybe I won't make it out of here but I promise you one thing" she said raising her hand, cutting off the air supply in Borra's throat, and shocking the other occupants of the room.

"If we burn, you burn with us"

A.N.
It's gonna get crazyyyy omg like omg I'm so excited for the next chapter to come out
I'm back on my updating at least once a week schedule of course you guys know sometimes I mess up and miss a week but I will never abandon this story
So the next few episodes will be getting a little crazy
We'll get more backstory and also Lucy and Callon will be getting to Mystic Falls soon omg I'm super excited👏🏼☺️
Also Bonnie's going to be on badass shit the next few chapters
We all know she's a badass but with everything all relationship romantic like I haven't been able to really get into it and I'm so excited to start now☺️😍👏🏼
Love you guys I appreciate you all so much thank you again for all your support I'll update again soon love you❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.9K 3K 10
in which bonnie bennett and kol mikaelson find friendship and comfort in one another. COMPLETED
5.8K 239 12
TVD SEASON 2 TO TBD KLAUS MIKAELSON X OC
3.5K 135 8
When the Mikaelson come to town live completely changes for Bonnie and she find out secrets that change a lot of things for her
402K 8.6K 34
❝𝗪𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴❞ ✧ ೃ༄ 𝖶𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝗇𝖽...